My Brother Was Destined To Be...

By ChinksSoriano

Rachelle and Trent grew up together. When Trent reached the age of sixteen, their family decided to move and... More

My Brother Was Destined To Be My Lover??
Chapter One - Goodbye
Chapter Two - Trent And His Thoughts
Chapter Three- Dealing With A New Family
Chapter Four- Having A New Friend
Chapter Five- Signs?
Chapter Six- Secret Moves
Chapter Seven- A Brotherly Love
Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More
Chapter Nine- The Lady In Red
Chapter Ten- The New Her
Chapter Eleven- Beginning Of The Best Summer
Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me
Chapter Thirteen- Playing With The Players
Chapter Fourteen- Unexpected Actions
Chapter Fifteen- A Day To Remember
Chapter Sixteen- No Secrets Are Safe
Chapter Seventeen- My Trust
Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player And Me? Best Friends?
Chapter Nineteen- The Over-Protective Mr. Player
Chapter Twenty- His Match Making Plan
Chapter Twenty One- Confession Under The Rain
Chapter Twenty Two- Prince Got My Back
Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish
Chapter Twenty Five- We'll Never Know
Chapter Twenty Six- Lost
Chapter Twenty Seven- Promise To Herself
Chapter Twenty Eight- Trying To Be A Professional
Chapter Twenty Nine- A Date With Mr. Unexpected
Chapter Thirty- Two Dates In Two Days
Chapter Thirty One- Opening My Ears After A Long Time
Chapter Thirty Two- The Modern Romeo And Juliet
Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter
Chapter Thirty Four- Just For Her
Chapter Thirty Five- That Miracle Bullet
Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years
EPILOGUE

Chapter Twenty Three- The Romantic Mr. Sparks

32K 560 59
By ChinksSoriano

I'm not in this to be your first kiss, your first love, your first fight, or your first date. That's not me, I just wanna be your last.

Chapter Twenty Three- The Romantic Mr. Sparks

Dan followed Sarah with his eyes but didn't move a muscle to go after his sister.

"Dan, what's up?" Trent asked coolly like nothing happened. This boy is sure a good actor.

"Rachelle?" Dan didn't seem to hear Trent's question but looked at me instead. "Is that really you?" He asked to reassure.

"Yeah?" I answered hesitantly, unsure with what to say. I mean, who could act normally with what just happened?

My mind was still in state of shock.

"Uhm." Trent cleared his throat. "I hope you won't cancel this party just because of that, right?" Dan faced Trent, gaining back his senses.

"But of course. Let's continue this party." Dan proclaimed and everyone started to go back to what they're doing. Others still looking shocked but managed to move on after a while.

Trent and I sat on the sofa. I can sense that Dan was feeling a bit uncomfortable since he already figured out who I really am.

"Rach? Is there anything wrong?" Trent held my hands causing me to shift away from my thoughts.

"Umm. Nothing. I was just thinking about Sarah and Dan and some of the other guests around here. They looked so shocked. I wonder how is Sarah doing now..." My head bowed to face my hands that was entwined with Trent's.

"Why are you worrying so much about Sarah? She's not for you to mind, to tell you honestly. She just got that power over the school because of her friends, Dan, John and Karl around her. You know that Karl's no longer on her side already." John? That made me think. I haven't seen him yet since I my first day in Carlisle.

"Where's John? I remember that guy." I suddenly asked.

"He's not around. He's the closest to me after Karl. Too bad he missed all this events because he needs to go to Japan for summer. He's also against Sarah's domination." Trent stated.

"Oh, that explains it." I muttered, understanding his sentence. "Have you seen Dan?"

"There." He pointed his fingers to the corner and Dan was there, lost in his own, holding a glass of wine. "Don't worry about him. He's just in shock with what he discovered." He added.

"Oh. But i'm feeling a little bit guilty for keeping my personality. I mean, just look... He fought with Karl because of me." I uttered with guilt mixed in my tone.

"I actually wanted to thank you for that." He held my chin. "If you didn't do that, Karl wouldn't realize the ugly truth of being what he is... And so do I. And of course, Dan. At least now, we'll be able to realize the beauty of respecting girls." He kissed my forehead to comfort me.

"But what about Sarah? After summer it's going to be your senior year." That question keeps bugging on my mind.

"I don't know, but I don't plan on staying with her group. I had enough." I felt a glimpse of relief when he said that.

"I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable here. Can we umm.. Go now?"

"You sure you want to go?"

"Yeah."

"Great. I know just where to take you. But wait me up here. I have to call someone first."

"Okay." He gave me a kiss on my cheek before leaving to call someone.

My head was still turned down looking at my fingers.

"Rachelle..." A sudden, familiar voice called my name. I tilted my head up and saw that it was Dan.

"Dan?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yes, of course." I mumbled nicely, my hands motioning for him to take the space beside me.

"First of all, I would like to say sorry for everything. I never thought that what we've done to you could make you plant so much pain in your heart." The guy beside me was entirely different from the person in him that i've known.

"It's okay. I moved on." I replied and Trent came back smiling towards us.

"Hey Dan." Trent greeted and turned his gaze on me. "Rach, shall we?"

"Uh. Yeah..." I stood up.

"Bro, we have to go now." Trent said to him.

"But you just got here for about an hour or so. Aren't you two going to dance or something?"

"Umm. I'm afraid we have to go somewhere important. It's, you know, emergency." Emergency? I stared at Trent, not knowing what he's up to but redeemed my senses back to get along with Trent's acting.

"I see. Hope to see you two again. We can probably go hang out all together." Dan suggested.

"Sure. As long as your sister is exempted with the word 'all' that you're saying. You know what I mean, right bro?" Trent replied emphasizing the word 'all'. Dan let out a silent laugh hearing Trent's words.

"Absolutely." Dan seemed to understand us knowing how his sister can be too stubborn. He walked with us until we're on Trent's car.

"Thanks for inviting us, Dan." Trent and I entered the car and I waved good bye and he nodded in response, smiling as Trent pulls out his car off the parking lot.

I realized he's not bad as his sister. Maybe that's because he's older than Sarah. He could probably be more understanding. Wait, he's older than Sarah? Why are they studying at the same year in school?

"Trent, Dan is older than Sarah, right? Why are they studying on the same year?"

"He's a repeater. He used to be disgraced by their family because of getting into so much trouble and severely low grades. He stopped for a year. When he came back on school, he's under his sister's rule. But that's only inside the school because every time he goes against her, Sarah's threatening him by bringing up the memory of past with the entire school." Whoa, I didn't expect to hear that.

"But geez, come to think of it, if ever Sarah put his brother's name in shame, her name is with that too." Trent laughed.

"You have a point.. But from what I heard, they're only halfway related. Dan's mom was different from Sarah's. The legal wife of their father was Sarah's mom." That's complicated.

"Oh." Was all I can say.

"Can we stop talking about them? I don't feel like talking about someone's life. Let's just talk about us." My mood differed when I heard his last sentence.

"You're so cheesy, T." I mumbled with a grin on my face.

"Only for you babe." He winked and stop the car. "We're here!" He exclaimed.

"It's the park. Why here?"

"Why not? This place is special. Come on." He got out of the car and hurriedly ran to the other side of it to open my door.

"Thanks." He grabbed my wrists, helping me to get up. He closed the door.

"Can you turn around for a sec?" I was confused but I did what he asked me to do. He blind folded me and guided me on the way. I don't know where we're exactly going.

After two to three minutes of walking he removed the blindfold from my eyes revealing the fountain at the center of the park with lights surrounding it. There were some flower petals swimming on the water. It made the place look so romantic.

"It's beautiful." I whispered in astonishment. He snapped his fingers and music began to play from nowhere.

"Shall we dance?" He offered his hand and I granted his request. "Who says we needed a party to dance?" He asked cockily as we dance.

"You're always so surprising Mr. Trent Sparks." He smiled care-freely with what I said.

"Love is always so surprising Ms. Richardson." He moved the loose strands of my hair to my back. "Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can." He sang along with the chorus of the music. If i'm not mistaken, that song was You Can by David Archuleta.

My cheeks burned turning it's color to red. We continued dancing until the last note of the song. We remained standing after the music and Trent held me with my shoulders to turn me around slowly. As I face my new direction, I was utterly surprised to see a huge tarpaulin unfolds showing the words saying 'Will You Be My Girlfriend?' that is printed with our pictures on the side.

I can't find the words to say.

"Um, I was just thinking of asking you formally, you know... You and me, to make it official..." He murmured scratching the back of his head. And then he knelt down. I looked at him, bewildered. "Will you be my girlfriend?" His face was looking so ever sincere.

"Y-yes." I answered, still in admiration of what's happening at the very moment.

He stood up and hugged me tightly. I gained my senses and hugged him back.

We pulled away and our eyes met each other's sight. He pressed his promising soft lips into mine and started kissing me lightly and he deepened it with our tongues moving in harmony, giving my insides the adrenaline rush and the blasting beautiful show of fireworks in my mind as my body tense up with the powerful kiss.

We are both panting for air afterwards but with our eyes glimmering in love.

"I. Love. You. So. Much." He murmured as he lean his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much too." I gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

He hugged me, once again. "You are the best gift that was ever given to me."

I pulled away to cup his face with my hands.

"No, you are. I'm so happy to have you here with me. Anyway, how did you managed to do all of these?" I asked looking around.

"I called Karl. He's the one who helped me. The tarp was already printed few days ago. The music was from over there." He pointed out the mini stereo from the other side of the fountain. "The flowers came from their flower shop and the permission to lighten up the fountain, umm we asked his uncle. He's the one who's in charge with that." Wow. They worked fast. He was just talking to him thirty minutes ago.

"That says it all. Where is he?" I haven't seen him for so long.

"Hi." He spoke behind me. I turned to face him.

That was my first time to see him after a long time. 

"Thanks, man." Trent patted Karl's back.

"No problem. Anyway," He faced me. "I just want to say sorry for what happened last time Rachelle." He said, giving me an apologetic look.

"Let the past stay the past. Apology accepted." I cheered up to remove the frown on his face.

"Thank you Rachelle. I'm so happy that you accepted my apology." He replied gladly.

"I'm happy that everything's going well now too. Uhm I think it's getting late. Guess we should all head home." I implied.

"I think that's a great idea. We all had a long day. By the way, thanks again Karl. I'm the happiest man on Earth." Trent held me with my waist.

We bid our goodbyes to Karl and after that, Trent and I went back to his car...

"Where do you want me to take you, Ms. Richardson?"

"Take me home Mr. Handsome Sparks." I winked.

He did what I said and drove me home.

"Hey beautiful." Trent whispered right into my ear from behind when we entered the house after he closed the door.

"Hey handsome." I teased back.

"Thank you for making my everyday the best day." He hugged me from my back, his hot breath tickled my ears down to my nape.

"I thank you back." I turned my body around so i'm facing the beautiful guy in front of me.

We walked together up stairs. Mom and dad are still not home. I entered my room and he entered his. I took a quick shower to remove my make up and to freshen up. I wore my lady boxer shorts and an old shirt of mine from my closet after showering. I collapsed my body on my bed feeling oh so tired.

I heard a knock on my door. I got up to open it.

"Can I stay here with you?" He asked out of the blue. He's on his boxers and his white fitted tank top. Holy cat. My jaw dropped open. "Hey?" He waved his hands in front of me. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." He said and I giggled.

"It's fine. But why? I'm not sick, babe." I questioned, befuddled. But my insides are all jumping in excitement.

"I just feel like I want to. Don't worry, I respect you." I awed when I heard his last sentence. That's why I admire him so much. He always knows what to say and how to act.

"I know, of course you may." He kissed my temples sending jitters on my stomach.

We lied down on my bed with my heart beating rapidly. He placed my head on his chest pulling me in for a hug and his hands caressed my hair running his fingers through it in a very soothing way.

"Words can't express how am I feeling right now." He lowered down his body so we are now face to face. I can't help but to stare at his luscious lips. He seemed to read my mind and he began kissing me. I can't control myself so i'm the one who initiated with the deepening of our kiss, my hands running through his hair this time. He synchronized his lips and tongue with mine sucking the air out of me.

After that long, intense make out, I rested my head back on his chest and he leaned down for the last time to whisper something in my ears.

"I love you Rach, you're mine now." He whispered.

"Yes, you own me now. But Trent..."

"What?"

"I'm afraid you'll find a new girl when I got back to New York after summer because you're going to be senior already and next year, when you turned college. There are lots of beautiful girls out there."

"Don't you worry babe, i'd be sure that the next girl i'm going to love so much would be our daughter." Once again, he kissed my lips lightly. My heart felt like it's going to explode in love with Trent's answer that I can't even manage to answer. "I love you Rach, good night." He smiled.

"I love you more, Trent."

"No, I love you even more. Now close your eyes." I hugged him and I fell asleep with his hands and legs wrapped around me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yehey! Another Rach/Trent moment <3 I don't have that much to say.s not yet over. I promise. Lots of things are still gonna happen so watch out! There's more :))

Sending my love and thanks to: @HonorStudent @Kcandy1234 @bubbles707 @Hey_a202 @JessicaMariano9 @patrishalouise @Blackrose821 @dancer3205 :)) :* <3

vote/comment/fan! :D

*song at Rach and Trent's dance posted on the multimedia pane and i just want to say that this chapter is not edited*

@aprilgrace014 is my twitaah. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383 22 11
He's a heartbreaker... But so is she... And maybe the only one who can reform a badboy- is a badgirl... Clarke is a new student at Washington High S...
2.1M 50.1K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
420K 9.4K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
184K 2.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...