''You.'' || Hamilton Oneshots

By SerenityRobbins

A Collection of Hamilton One Shots, So Original; I know. Taking Requests Via Message, Dont be afraid to ask... More

Thomliza || Hiding.
Hamliza || Off
Elams || Party
Hamgelica/ Hamliza || Secret
Hamgelica/ Hamliza || Secret || {2}
Thomgelica || Mr. and Mrs. Powell
Thomgelica || Mr. and Mrs. Powell Part 2
Thomgelica || Mr. and Mrs. Powell Part 3
Hamliza || Flattered
Hamliza || Blessing || {Flattered Part 2}
Lams || Angel
Lauriza || Sick Day

Hamliza || Chains

242 8 3
By SerenityRobbins

Fun fun. Language. Flirty. Also Happy Birthday to me, It was my birthday on October the 27th.

September 1st, It was a dark, stormy night... Most normal people would be inside by now, but not everyone was normal. A gang of men was driving in a big van and soon stopped at an abandoned building. They hopped out and opened the back doors, carrying a girl out. 

 "Pfft, how much do you think he will pay to have his princess back?" One asked, carrying the girl in his arms, rain pouring down onto them all. 

"Enough so we can go on vacation, and never return to this rotten place."‌ A different guy replied as he locked up the car. They carried the girl inside and locked up the doors behind them as they walked through, for awhile they just walked, nobody speaking as they did. After walking for what seemed to be forever they stopped, a door opened and soon the girl was placed down. As soon as she was down a chain was wrapped around her ankle, preventing her from running away, soon a bag was removed from the girl's head. All the guys around her were wearing masks, just to make sure she couldn't recognise them. 

 "Elizabeth Amelia Schuyler, second oldest daughter of Philip and Catherine Schuyler."‌ A man spoke, holding up a file. 

 "Ah, she's a beauty, ain't she?"‌‌ One man spoke, taking a hold of Eliza's chin, he was pulled backward. 

 "Don't you fucking dare touch her, nobody is allowed to lay a hand on her, now... Get the boy and make sure he wears his mask."‌ The same man who was reading the file just a second ago spoke, they left the room afterwards, leaving the poor girl alone. 

-But not for long... 

 A knock sounded and the door opened, a smaller guy entered, the others had been tall and intimidating but this guy? He looked over at Eliza, in his hands a tray of food, and some new clothes. 

 "... They wanted me to give you this."‌ He spoke, walking to a table and putting the tray down, before looking at the chain, he muttered a curse word and dragged another piece from under the bed. 

 "Do you mind if I attach this?‌ This is so you can walk around the entire room." He spoke, speaking of the room, it wasn't a terrible one, there was a bed, a desk, a radio, and tv, it just looked like a normal bedroom really.

Eliza slowly shook her head, curled up in a ball, she was frightened, terrified! She blinked adjusting to the light, she took in the room, it was homely. She took a glance at the man. He was less scary, but still pretty intimidating. 

"..." He approached the girl and knelt down, grabbing the chain and attaching the longer part to it, he fixed it so it wouldn't be digging in her leg, but he didn't let it loose either. He then got up and stretched, before looking down at her. 

"Look, they're just gonna bribe your dad, afterwards they'll let you go, they're not allowed to touch you... And if they do, I'll fuck em up." He spoke, before walking out, locking the door behind him.

She sighed, slowly pulling herself up to sit on the bed. Maybe he was right. But bribing her dad? That made her feel a little guilty; She wasn't able to protect herself.

Nothing really happened the rest of the day, before the short guy returned, dinner and a laptop with him. He looked at Eliza, before placing the tray with food down, he sat in the arm chair after locking the door and opened the laptop, starting to type away on it.

Eliza slowly ate some of the food, watching the man intently. She was very bored if she was honest and she was lonely. Though she was a little scared of him, she enjoyed his presence. She slowly put the tray beside her looking across at him. 

 "Whatcha doing?" She questioned, her voice was a little sore.

"Work, it's not really interesting." He replied, fixing his mask over his face. 

 "Glad you ate, how did it taste?"

"It was okay I guess..." She sighed softly, bringing her legs up to her chest. She bit her lip before asking a brave question. 

 "Why do they want me...?" She knew he might not be able to answer but she still wanted to know.

"They want money, that's what they were after, you were just on the wrong spot at the wrong time." He replied.

"But how would they know, who I am, how much I'm worth? And all that?" She huffed crossing her arms and staring at him.

"They've... Hired a hacker to... Spy on your family..." He looked at his laptop.

"Is that you?" She pressed getting annoyed by his answers.

"... I didn't have much of a choice...."

"So it is you?" She stood up, walking closer to him.

"... I'm sorry, I didn't have a choice."

"You can hit me if you wish."

"Your not the one tied down! For goodness sake!" She sighed having to physically hold her arms down to stop her from hitting him, she had Angelica's temper sometimes. 

 "You could've picked anyone else! Why my family! Why me?!" She cried, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I... I had no choice, I'm sorry... It was supposed to be like a pet, but you were in the wrong time, I told them not to but... They don't listen..."

"I guess it's not your fault..." Eliza huffed tears in her eyes as she sat down again. "Whats your name...?"

"... I can't tell you my name, I'm sorry, call me Ham if you want, I know stupid name.."

"It's cute. Ham. Hammy- Woah. Imma really annoy the hell out of you- sorry." She rambled.

"Pfft... It's fine, I find it cute."

Eliza furrowed her brows. He found her annoying him cute? Whatever. She looked around again. 

"How long are they going to keep me here?" She asked, fiddling with the clasp round her ankle, trying to see how easy it was to take off.

"Not too long, they're sending a message to your dad, we don't want him to be able to call the cops so they want him to pay up at midnight tomorrow."

"... Your scamming my father for money in return for me?" She said, still fiddling at her ankle, concentrating. 

 "That's outrageous, I hope he refuses!" She added.

"... I hope he doesn't... For your sake..." He frowned, looking over at her.

"Why? Would they do something to me of he doesn't-?! They wouldn't dare-" She rambled.

"... If they don't get what they want they... Sometimes resort to more... Violent outcomes..."

"I don't want them to scam my father. It is cruel. I would rather suffer. My father has done more than enough..." She shook her ankle, clearly struggling and getting frustrated.

"... I wish you hadn't come outside today..." He muttered to himself.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you?" She asked, not even bringing her eyes up to meet his.

"... I wish you hadn't come outside today." He spoke louder.

"I agree. But even so, I would put myself over any of my family."

"... Get some sleep, I'll leave if you want." He got up.

"Please dont-!" She dropped her ankle, wincing in pain when she let it hit the floor.

"... Okay... I won't, but... Don't hurt yourself, the chain won't come off..."

"Can you undo it...?"

"... I wish I could, but I can't, sorry."

"Awh but Hammy...." She pouted with a small smirk.

"Your so beautiful, and yet you hide under that mask... away from me..."

He blinked, slowly looking over at her."... Your flirting with me?"

"Pfft! You wish. I'd say your flirting with me..." She got up again, walking over to him but stopping before she got there.

"Oh? Am I now?" He couldn't help but be confused, yet amused by the woman's actions, he walked towards Eliza, yet kept some distance. 

 "I'm flirting with you? How?"

"Your keeping me from knowing information, therefore keeping me from knowing the master behind the mischief..." She took a step forward, closer to him. 

 "Now I say, the way you talk, makes it hard to believe we've just met, Hammy..."

"Tell me, Are you comfortable darling? Need a chair?" She teased.

"I'm quite comfortable dear, and I do not think we've met, I'd remember a face like yours." He smiled, watching her with curiosity.

"I would too, Though. There isn't much to your face. Your hiding it all..." She twisted a piece of her hair between her fingers.

"Shame isn't it, that im hiding my face from you?" He leaned closer slightly, this girl was amusing...

"Mhm! We could just... get rid of the mask... and anything else keeping us away." She dragged her finger along his cheek, softly smiling keeping her eyes locked with his the entire time.

"Perhaps we should do that..." He grabbed his mask and pulled at it slightly, before letting it go. 

"Or not." He smiled, walking back to the chair.

"Your stubborn. I like it..." She smiled, hiding her frustration.

"One of my worst traits, sadly." He spoke, sitting down, looking at his laptop.

"Don't tell me your going to work again? Please don't, I'm bored and alone..."

"Aww, but I have to work a little bit..." He pushed himself up slightly, looking over at Eliza.

"But- then I will be alone and cold..." She huffed turning away from him.

"What do you want me to do then, dear? Come to cuddle you?" He joked.

She lifted her head up; smiling. "Oh Would you please!?" She had a plan but knew to act 'innocent'.

"Hmmm, I don't know." He smiled, he wasn't stupid, he knew she was planning something.

"...You said you don't want me to get hurt. What If I die of hypothermia if yo don't share your body heat? Hm?"

"Well, you got your blankets right?" He got up and moved closer. 

"Alright, lay down."

"The blankets are small..?" She said, sitting on the bed.

"Then what do you want me to do, my dear?"

"Cuddle me? Just until I fall asleep...?"

"Alright, alright if you want." He just hopped on the bed, holding out his arms.

"Come on then."

She wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his chest. Alex held onto her, before closing his eyes... This kind of felt right...

"Your coats in the way. Your coat is stealing your body heat..." She whined, already starting to pull his coat off.

Alex grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers."It's pretty warm in here if you ask me."

"No. It's about as cold as some people's hearts..." She un-in-twined their hands.

"But, if you think it's warm, take your jacket off."

"Why, it's nice and cosy." He spoke, smiling down at her.

"We could get cosy-ier.." She whispered in his ear, smiling.

"Oh, really?... I thought we were already cozy. ~"

"We could get closer...." She said, getting impatient and pulling his jacket half way down his arms.

"..." He smiled, throwing the jacket off, then wrapping his arms around the girl. For a small guy he had a nice body.

She wrapped her arms around him, throwing his jacket across the room, his keys flying out of his pocket as she did.

He held Eliza against him, then closed his eyes.

"Is this better?"

"Much..."

"You should try and take a nap..." He muttered.

"Is there camera's...?" She whispered.

"Only one, but I shut it down, they don't know though, our little secret." He whispered.

"I don't like to be watched when I'm trying to sleep. That's all..."

"You should go now-" She sighed, reluctantly pulling herself from his grip and getting up to hand him his coat.

"Mhm..." 

He took his coat, then picked up the key that laid on the floor. He looked at Eliza, before stretching, the key flying through the air on the bed, he then left. She smiled, picking up the key and freeing herself. She then made sure she was comfortable in her dress and pressed her ear against the door, she pressed her hand down on the handle, preparing for her escape. There was only silence on the other side, there were huge halls outside. Eliza pushed the door open, the darkness scaring her a bit. She rushed down the corridors light on her toes, she had no idea where to go, she just tried to make her way towards some sort of door. Suddenly footsteps sounded  in front and behind Eliza... 

Eliza jumped, freezing on the spot. She looked either side of her, she was trapped. She didn't know whether to run or give in, either way she knew she was in trouble. A hand was suddenly wrapped around Eliza's mouth and she was dragged into the room, the door closed after her. The person held onto her until it was quiet... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 606 43
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
114K 1.7K 32
This is just a book of Hamilton x readers Requests are open.... I am allowed to decline ideas so don't get offended. I will do fluff or mild kissing...
5.5K 69 27
โ€ขCover art is mine โ€ขMostly fluff โ€ขSome smut โ€ขCurrently under editing -#14 in reynolds (6/3/20) -#18 in washingdad (6/25/20) -#1 in marthajefferson...
17.6K 316 54
This is book on my Hamilton OTP one-shots! I'm gonna post some new material from time to time, but requests are officially closed.