The Ladies Man

By KaseyEdwards229

Tory was always a ladies man. One day he met Tara. This chick wants more in life, like a nice family with a g... More

The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man
The Ladies Man

The Ladies Man

2K 31 1
By KaseyEdwards229

Meanwhile Tory's ex Shavon decideds to break into his spot. First she pulls up very slowly looking out and shit them rolls up in the back yard. Walking towards his gate then opens it making her way upstairs breaking a glass window and inviting herself him.

"Man that was easy I'm home boo she said with a evil laugh."

She grabs a bat and starts smashing mad shit all his valuables and fucking the family pictures up on the walls. Glass can be heard hitting the hardwood floor all over the hallway. Next she enters the livingroom and pours bleach all over his nice blue luxurious sofa.

Now that's what I call a makeover I love the smell of bleach she said watch the sofa change color from the large amounts of bleach.Then she goes into his yellow and white kitchen and opens the cabinets throwing dishes left to right and stops.

"Hmm...Something is missing yes I need some music." She says walking towards the stereo and pops in a cd. Damn this nigga got all Jams then starts dancing fucking up his even more destroying his clothes and everything.

"I'm tired now I need some red wine". she said smiling then pours her a glass and the rest on his white carpet taking sip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 15.8K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
96 1 24
Tess and Johnny's story continues. However, Tess gets a taste of Johnny's darkest past. Revenge, obsession test their relationship just when they tho...
1.4K 127 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
306K 10.9K 27
A new job in a small and quiet town should be a piece of cake, but when mechanic Athena Summers meets her new boss, Jett Carson, her life becomes any...