This Isn't Me.

Autorstwa AcaTitanium94

Cheryl is married to an old man who has a fortune. He died in hospital after a health bid. The redhead seems... Więcej

Panic
Not one cent
Searching for the truth
Suspicsions and fights
Change of Plans
Terms and Conditions
There's nothing in there
Something behind those words
Josie's confession
Looks And Thoughts
Thoughts and feelings
Jealousy and annoyance
This isnt me
Apologies and a dinner
Busniess Woman
Diabetes And A Doctor?
Sunrise and smiles
First Day Of Work
Jealousy and business deals
Toni's Confession
Doubts & Fights
Financial bonds & getting caught
Friend turn to enemies
Painful Past
Be free
She chose you
Before the last
Surprise
A/N
NEW STORY

First Meeting

7K 101 107
Autorstwa AcaTitanium94

Okay guys, before you get into the story, I want to let you know that this story is going to be a bit of a slow burn. Cheryl is going to be annoying but she can't help it. Her story will remain a mystery till further chapters.

Let me know what you think of the first chapter. Enjoy.

Cheryl Blossom was raised in a family of four. Her mother, Penelope Blossom, her father Clifford Blossom, and her sister Betty alongside with her brother Jason. The Blossom family wasn't that rich, and they weren't poor either, they came from a normal income family. Jason studied marketing and  who worked in a good company, and Betty was working as a salesperson in one of the companies in Newyork. Cheryl had always dreamed to be a doctor, she wanted to help people get better but something along the road of her dreams happened and prevented her from continuing her dream.

Cheryl Blossom is a girl who had everything a girl dreamed off, a mansion, housemaids, and drivers. But she wasn't happy. Her life hasn't been happy since the day she was forced to marry Larry Adams who is almost sixty years old. She had married him to close her father's debt to him, but Clifford wasn't happy about it and that is the reason they don't speak till now. Through her years of marriage, Veronica her best friend who also happens to be Cheryl's nurse had moved in with them so she can help Cheryl with the illness she has.

It was a Monday morning and housemaids were cleaning the house as the kitchen chief was preparing Cheryl and Vee's breakfast. "Mrs. Blossom is awake!" Elissa, one of the housemaids yelled in panic as ran through the living room and kitchen to informed the others. "SHIT!" The housemaids and Melissa, the chief whispered-yelled in panic as they fastened their actions to finish up their work before Cheryl came out of her room.

"The bread and toast aren't ready!" Melissa said in fear.

"Kill me now!" Elissa groaned. "Don't you know that Mrs. Blossom might wake up early to go to the hospital? How could you not prepare the food?"

"She never eats them," Clarisa, Melissa's seventeen-year-old daughter stated as she helped her mother. "They always go to waste."

"Waste or not, the food has to be on the table before she wakes up," Elissa responded.

"I'll bake the bread just half a bake and put them on the table, she wouldn't know. She just likes the table to be full of food."

"Pray to God that Mrs. Blossom won't notice that the bread isn't done well," Elissa said as she carried a plate of vegetables and carried it to the dining table. She placed the plate along with the others dishes and gave one last look around the table to make sure everything was okay.

Cheryl descended the stairs, wearing a black tight dress, followed by black healths, followed by Veronica.

"Good morning Mrs. Blossom, breakfast is ready." One of the housemaids said as Cheryl kept walking to the dining room.

"Good morning Sarah," Veronica said gently to the housemaid that was ignored as she followed Cheryl.

The Redhead stood at the edge of the table and looked at the food that was on it, she then took a glance at Melissa and then leaned into the plate of bread and nodded as a sign to leave.

"Would you like a croissant Mrs.Blossom?" Elissa asked politely.

"Tsk," Cheryl shook her head.

"I'll take it," Veronica stated as she sighed.

"Would you like fruit salad?"

Again, Cheryl shook her head.

"I'll have some," the raven haired girl said again.

"Cheese Mrs. Blossom?"

"Tsk,"

"Bread Mrs. Blossom?" Elissa asked annoyed.

"Tsk,"

Elissa sighed and gave Cheryl a bowl of olives, the redhead shook her head "I'm full, get me a cup of coffee." She stated.

Everyone gasped. "But I not full, I barely ate," Veronica exclaimed as Cheryl stood up from the table. She huffed and followed her best friend out of the house. She then made her way to the car, to see one of the drivers waiting for her, she then stopped in her tracks when she saw Elissa and Sarah escorting her to the car. She looked at Sarah with a raised eyebrow.

Elissa panicked. "I'm sorry Mrs. Blossom, Sarah now will change her clothes."

The redhead nodded. "You know if I wasn't in a hurry to leave? You wouldn't have escaped the scolding I was about to give you nor Melissa."

"Melissa?" Elissa asked in shock, "What did she do?"

"Don't you dare think I didn't notice that the bread isn't baked well. Tell her when I come back, I'll deal with her." The redhead said arrogantly as she climbed in the backseat of one of the cars she owned along with Veronica  as the car started to drive away.

"1," Veronica counted as she looked back at Elissa and Sarah who were running back to the house. "2,3 and they are in," She said laughing as Cheryl joined her.

"I scared them didn't I?" The redhead asked high fiving Veronica.

"Only scare them? I bet Elissa is scolding Sarah right now," The tall brunette said through laughter.

"I love messing with them,"

"Oh please, what else do we have to do in that house but mess around with them?"

"I'm hungry, Jake stop at a bakery when you find one, I want to get a croissant."

"Are you crazy? There was a few on the table! Elissa asked you if you wanted one and you said no!" Veronica exclaimed.

"The no slipped out of my mouth, and I didn't want to take it back," Cheryl said as Veronica shook her head at her best friend.

"Do you want me to stop here Mrs. Blossom?" Jake, the driver asked.

"No,"

"What?!" Veronica asked in shock.

"Stop at the next one, this bakery isn't good."
————
Larry Adams has two sisters who are very mean to the redhead, they think of her as a golddigger and always belittled her. They saw her as a bitch who married their brother to take his money, but clearly, they don't know the whole story. So there they were sitting beside him on the hospital bed as he was in asleep.

"What time is it Liza?" Gina asked her sister who was sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

"It's twelve,"

"It's twelve and she didn't come to check on her husband," Gina said scoffing.

"Why would she bother herself and come early? Just to see him?"

Gina chuckled bitterly. "How do you want her to come early and she was all night with her friends?"

Liza turned to her brother, "Why did you have to marry her? Since the day he did, and his health has been declining."

"Eight years he has been married to her, eight years of bad luck."

"You should have seen her yesterday when she passed by, she was wearing a diamond neckless. It must've cost thousands." Liza said bitterly.

"She was poor before Larry married her, and now look at her, she manipulated him and look at our brother laying in this hospital bed."

"Just wait and see what I will do to her when she comes."

"Forget about it, we don't want to cause a scene, Liza," Gina said as she turned to look at her brother who isn't breathing.

"Larry?" She asked as she stood beside him. "Larry wake up."
—————
Outside the hospital room, Cheryl and Veronica were on their way to Larry's room but they were stopped by Larry's doctor.

"Good morning Mrs. Blossom."

"Good morning doctor. How are you today?" She asked politely as she removed her raybans from her eyes.

"I'm better now just because I saw your beautiful face."

The redhead had her resting bitch face after hearing those words come from the doctor. "How's my husband, doctor."

"I-uh, h-he's good, he's awake and responsive. You can go ahead, I'll walk with you guys."

Cheryl nodded but before she could walk, they heard Larry's name being yelled. "What's wrong?" She asked as she looked at the doctor.

"Isn't that one of the witches voices?" Veronica asked meaning about Liza and Gina.

The redhead nodded as she saw Gina rush out of Larry's room and trying to find a doctor. "Look here's one of them,"

They rushed to the room as they stood aside and waited for the doctor to finish his examination on Larry, a few minutes later he sighed sadly. "I-I'm sorry but Larry has passed away."

Cheryl stood there, not knowing what to do as Larry's sisters were crying over their dead brother. Veronica just stared at her best friend, trying to see her reaction.

"Are you happy now?!" Gina asked in anger as she saw Cheryl stare at her dead husband. "I bet you are! That's what you wanted!"

Veronica sighed and went out of the room to make a phone call. "Larry's dead."

"What?" The person asked in shock. "When?!"

"Just now, Cheryl and I are at the hospital. Jayjay , please inform your family,"

"Okay, take care of her," the man said hanging up.

After Jason finished the news to Penelope, she sighed sadly and went to prepare herself to go to Cheryl's. Throughout the eight years of her daughter's marriage, they had been in contact, but Cheryl always seemed to push her away. About an hour later, she made her way to the living room where she saw her husband looking at her in concern. "Where are you going?"

Penelope sighed. "Larry passed away," She said sadly.

Clifford's eyes went wide as he had an internal battle with himself. Does this mean my baby girl is coming back to me? I miss her so much, but I made a promise not to talk to her as long as she's married to him. He thought as he sat on the couch and rubbed his face with his hands.

"Come with me, Cliff,"

"I promised myself that I won't talk to her anymore."

"But people break their promises." Penelope reasoned.

"I'm not other people!" He snapped at his wife.

Jason entered the living room as he emerged from his bedroom. "Dad, this isn't right, everyone forgets their differences when someone they know passes away."

Penelope scoffed. "Tell him,"

"I don't want anyone to tell me what to do! I know my duties very well. But when my daughter marry's someone who I don't approve of, my daughter is dead to me!"

"She married him for who!? For you-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Penelope!" Clifford yelled at his wife. "Everything I did and I am still doing, for who? I had a job! But look at me now! I am nothing!"

"Dad, calm down," Jason said trying to ease the situation.

"What's wrong?" Betty asked worriedly. "I heard your voice from outside the house."

"I am heading out," Clifford said with a sigh as he left the house.
—————
Cheryl and Veronica stepped out of the car and started walking towards the door. As soon as the redhead opened the door, she was startled because she found a couple of Veronica's friends holding glasses of champagne and congratulating her on Larry's death.

"What are you guys doing here? Are you crazy?!" Cheryl snapped at the girls.

Veronica's eyes went wide, "What's wrong? We want to celebrate."

"Here!?" She yelled, "In his house?!"

"B-But I-" the raven haired stuttered.

Cheryl smirked. "We'll go celebrate elsewhere!" She said laughing.

"Let's get going then!" Her best friend said as she opened the door.

"Wait! I won't go out like this," She pointed at her black dress. "I want to change my clothes, I look like a woman who her husband just died." She said laughing and leaving to go to her room.

A few hours later, Cheryl and Veronica were screaming from the car's rooftop as they started their celebration early.
————
On the other side of town, Larry's niece. In other words, Toni Topaz who has been out of the USA for more than ten years has just stepped foot at the JFK airport, alongside with her best friend Sweetpea who is married to Josie. The trio were best friends since high school and they were still very close. As soon as Gina had called her to inform her that Larry passed away, she hopped on a plane from Canada to New York City.

"For the first time in ten years, Toni Topaz is in New York!" Sweetpea exclaimed happily as he started the car. Toni laughed and shook her head. "I wouldn't believe it if anyone told me."

"Me too," The brunette said softly.

"You want me to drop you at Larry's place?"

She shook her head. "I don't want to go home, I don't feel like it."

"You are coming home with me then. Josie misses you so much,"

"When was the last time I saw you guys in Canada? I think for over a year."

Sweetpea nodded, "And Mark misses you so much too," He stated. Mark is his eighteen-year-old boy.

"He's a senior right?"

"Yup, man I got so old."

Toni giggled. "Drive dude. I'm hungry."

They arrived at Sweetpea and Josie's place, the woman hugged the brunette tightly. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Josie, more than you can ever imagine."

"Food's ready, let's eat. You must be starving."

"We are grabbing drinks later tonight," Sweetpea said with a grin.

"Deal, now feed me."
——————
It was six PM when the redhead and the girls made their way to the club, but she was shocked to find out that it opens at eight thirty. "What do you mean you don't open now?!" Cheryl exclaimed as she stood in front of the club door.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we don't open for another two hours."

The redhead turned and faced the raven haired girl , "What are we going to do now Vee ?" She whined.

"We'll go have dinner," the best friend said shrugging.

"But we just finished lunch an hour ago,"

"We'll eat some more. We don't have anything to do,"

Cheryl smirked. "Let's go eat," But as she started to walk, she bumped into Jake the driver. "What are you doing here Jake?"

"I-"

"You are working as a driver, not a bodyguard, and the person who you used to tell him my moves and where I go is dead and starting from today, you work for ME. And if you annoy me by any chance, I will not hesitate to fire you. Do you understand?"

"I do," Jake said nodding.

"Now move and start up the car."

By the time it was eleven PM, Cheryl and the girls were dancing to the music that was blasting in the club. She had ordered drinks and the waiter seemed to forget about their order. She huffed as she danced in the VIP section.

"Where's my drink!" She yelled over the music.

"I told him more than once, it looks like he forgot, I'll go get it." Veronica suggested

"I'll go! I want to scold him." Cheryl stated firmly as she made her way to the bar. She slammed the bar a couple of times on the bar. "You!" She called for the bartender's attention. Not noticing the two brunettes that were beside her. "Yes, ma'am?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"How long does a person has to wait in order to get a drink around here?"

"I'm sorry but which table are you at?"

"There," She pointed with a hint of sarcasticness in her voice.

The bartender nodded, "I'll send your drinks right away,"

"Are you telling me to get out of your sight but in a polite way?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"ME?!" The man exclaimed.

"Who else would it be? Who do you think you are? How do you talk to me in such a way?"

The bartender remained silent as he shook his head.

The brunette woman beside her sighed. "Ma'am, you can have my drink, I haven't touched it yet, and I will wait for a new one."

"And who are you to give me your glass? Who do you think you are?" The redhead asked irritated.

"Woah!" Sweetpea exclaimed. "It's not that big of a deal, the women here was trying to be polite."

Cheryl scuffed. "That's anything but politeness. That's rude and unpolite." She snapped.

Toni shook her head. "Who are you? You don't have manners at all!"

"Do you know what I can do to you!? Do you know who I am!?"

"And you are?" Toni asked scoffing.

"I am-," She said as she took a deep breath. "I'm smarter than telling you." She said as the bartender placed the glass of alcohol in front of Chloe, she grabbed it and threw it on the brunette. "Get me another one and add this one to the tab, and if you want my advice, know who is entering your bar. Because if you didn't a lot of assholes will be here." She said to the bartender as she never broke her eye contact with Beca, and with a final slam on the table, she walked away, leaving two stunned brunettes.

Cheryl entered the bathroom followed by her best friend. "Who was that?" She asked as she was fixing her makeup.

"Someone who is rude and doesn't have manners at all!"

"But she was cute," Vee said shrugging. "Let's make a deal, any guy or girl you don't want, pass them to me, I'm a lonely girl," She said with a smirk.

"As if," She said scoffing.

"From what I understand, you are going to exclude every man or woman who tries to be in a relationship with you?"

"I don't want anyone in my life right now. You of all people know what I have been through."

"But Cher, not all people are like Larry,"

The redhead stiffened as she heard her husbands name. "Don't you ever say his name again!"

"I-I'm sorry sweety, don't get mad."

"Please, don't talk about any man, you know the word man? I don't want to hear it. I am a free woman, and I am going to humiliate any man who tries to come in contact with me. I want to make any man hurt, make him cry for the whole eight years I cried in." She said as she pulled her phone out and dialed a number.

"Who are you calling?"

"Jake," She said as she heard the line is answered. "You are fired!" She said in anger.

The next morning, Cheryl was in the living along with everyone else who knew her husband Larry. The redhead was silent, she just shook hands with anyone who gave their respects. The doorbell rang and when Elissa opened the door, Toni Topaz came running to her aunts as she hugged them tightly. Cheryl still hadn't lifted her gaze from the floor. Toni came and stood in front of the redhead to introduce herself but she was shocked to see that it was the same redhead from the previous night.

Cheryl lifted her gaze and jolted quickly at the sight in front of her. "It's you?" She whispered in shock.

"It's you," Toni said back, clearly in the same amount of shock.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came because-"

"You came?" She whispered-yelled. "You are a very rude person! It wasn't enough the scolding you got last night?"

"I came here to receive griefs for my uncle."

"Uncle? What uncle?" The redhead asked in a hushed voice and wide eyes.

"Uncle Larry,"

"Larry who?" Cheryl questioned again not wanting to believe what she heard.

"Larry Adams."

"Larry is your uncle? Since when?!"

"What are you doing here?" The brunette asked ignoring Cheryl's question.

"Me? I am your uncle's wife," She said with bitterness in her voice and left the living room. Toni stood there in shock not knowing what to do.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4K 133 16
#1 in toni #19 in supportive #2 in cheryl #5 in tonitopaz #7 in cherylblossom #57 in choni #49 topaz #102 in blossom Toni comes back to Riverdale aft...
67.1K 1K 18
Cheryl Blossom lives alone with her lovely mother. Her father and brother passed away 5 years ago. Her worst enemy? Antoinette Topaz. Known as Toni...
69.4K 1.7K 31
Cheryl and Toni's marriage is failing and the brunette does something she regrets. Can the couple work things out? This story is mature and isn't a s...
54K 1.4K 30
|CHONI| Cheryl Blossom is a shy girl with a troubled past, who returns to Riverdale after years of being hidden away at the SISTERS OF QUIET MERCY. W...