Cupid's Place

By tinytoes03

Welcome to Cupid's Place, where contestants from all over the world come together and live in one huge house... More

Intro
Welcome guest
Welcome guest pt.2
Getting to know each other
Rooms

Rooms pt.2

67 1 0
By tinytoes03

"30," New finishes counting. He begins to walk around the living room. He knew nobody hid in here because he was counting in it.

"Ready or not here I come," he shouts lightly and heads out of the living room. Let's see what our guest were doing when New was counting down.

While New was counting, Jason went into the bathroom and hid in the closet of the bathroom. There was a pile of clothes so he went under that. Kevin on the other hand went into a cleaning closet near the stairs. He leans against a wall and put the mop and cleaning supply in front of him.

Casey and Liana both worked together and hid in the game room , hiding behind the bar stand. Noah drags Lana into the dining room. She hid under the table, which had a white cloth covering the table, and Noah hid behind the curtain. Kai and V ran into the kitchen and tried to fit inside a cabinet. Lexy saw them and looks for another cabinet to crawl in. Emily went into the bathroom and goes into the tub, closing the curtain quietly.

Derek and Angelo both went into the game room. Angelo pushes a game machine as quiet as possible and told Derek to hide behind there while he hides behind the huge doors that lead to the game room. Rei and Jacky enter the dining room. Jacky hid behind a curtain, jumping when he ran into Noah. Noah glares at him and told him to hush with his eyes. Rei jump into hiding behind the curtain, making Noah face palm and moving to hide under the table with Lana.

Jihun was exploring the house and found the workout room. She found it too much to have a workout room in a house but hey it's a mansion. She hid in a corner and turn the lights off. Max and Taeun enter a quiet room with many books shelves and couches around.

"Hide behind a bookcase and listen carefully to footsteps," Max commands, walking towards a book shelf furtherest away from the entrance. Taeun was confuse and looks around the shelves. He follows what max was doing and went to the opposite side of the room. Ishika enters the same room as the two males. She spots Taeun and smiles at him before running to hide behind a book shelf.

Levi and Kimmy ran into another bathroom thats near the dining room. Levi went into the closet that's in the bathroom. Kimmy was gonna join him but he stops her.

"Hide in the cabinets. If he catches me then you can make a run out," Levi whispers.

"But you can't move from your hiding spot," Kimmy reminds Levi about the rules. Levi face palms.

"Fuck the rules. Just run," Levi says.

"We are gonna get in trouble," Kimmy shook her head, opening the cabinets and trying to crawl in. Levi looks around the room, spotting baby powder.

"Not if he can't see us," Levi chuckles and grabs the bottle, hiding in his spot in the closet.

New heads towards the kitchen and walks around the place. His hand touching the cold counter lightly. He stops walking as his fingertips felt a slight warmth on it. He smiles already finding someone. He bends down at the island that's in the center of the kitchen and opens it, making a female scream. The whole house heard the shrill sound.

"That's one down and 19 more to go," Rei whispers. Jacky slaps Rei to be quiet.

"Miss Lexy, please follow me around till I find everyone else," New smiles, helping the small girl out. She huffs and crosses her arms. She was mad that she was the first one to be caught.

"If the young lady is mad how about she tells me if anyone else is here," New puts on his convincing smile. Lexy stares at him, still mad. She wish she didn't follow the other two girls to the kitchen.

"There's two more here," she whispers. New mouths a thank you and began to search around. Lexy stares at one of the bottom cabinets near the sink. New didn't see her stare and just starts opening the biggest cabinets. One of the cabinets made one of the girls squeal. The bright light shine on her pretty face, making her flinch.

"Miss Kai, please follow me," New smiles, helping her out of the cabinet. Kai looks around the room only to see Lexy. She groans as she wasn't the top players. New follows Kai's gaze around the room and notice one of the cabinets are ajar.

V was peeking out to see if New was gone but she got caught and made eye contact with the host. She closes the cabinet door quickly and quietly, praying he didn't see her. Bad luck was on her side and the cabinet was open, revealing her, squish between the cabinets.

"Miss V, please follow me," New says, helping V out of the cabinets. The 3 girls were annoyed for being the first to be out. New heads out the kitchen with the females following him like little ducklings following their mother. New heads to the dining room. He makes his footsteps heavy to see if anyone would flinch in the room.

He looks around the room and spots feet below the curtains. He chuckles.

"Ah the classic," he mumbles and stood near the curtains. He traces his hands lightly around the curtains. An idea came up in his head and he traces his finger on one of the bodies behind the curtains. His finger traces down the body's chest. The girls watch intensely at what's happening. New moves his finger over to the body's right chest and circles around the body's nipples.

Rei looks over at a blushing Jacky. Rei knows the host was right there in front of Jacky. Jacky was blushing and biting his lips, knowing he was already out. He looks over at Rei and nods for him to run for it. He was okay with Rei winning as long as Rei choses him to share the room with. Rei mouths a sorry and as quick as he can, pushes the curtain and ran out of the dining room.

New spots Rei and shook his head as he watches him run out. He moves the curtain over and stares at the blushing Jacky.

"Mister Jacky please follow us," New says. Jacky nods, trying to distract his mind about something else. He couldn't stare at New properly, questioning why New would touch him like that.

"I think that was sexual assault," Jacky mumbles, staring at the ground. New moves away and out of the room, forgetting about two people. V notices Jacky discomfort.

"You okay," V asks. Jacky looks up at her.

"Ah yes I'm fine," Jacky smiles. "Thank you."

"I'm sure it was him messing around. New seems to be a jokester type of guy," Lexy butts in, trying to make Jacky comfortable again. Jacky was relax now and nods.

"Yes I figured with this childish game," Jacky chuckles. They 4 people group follows New into the game room.

New walks around the room, scanning the place. He went to the bar side and walk behind the counter to get himself a drink. Casey and Liana saw New's legs and held their breath.

"Would you four like a drink," New asks. Jacky and Kai shook their head while V and Lexy nods. New turns around to pour water into two cups. As he turns around to hand one cup to Lexy. His eyes spots someone behind the door.

"Care to join us Mister Angelo?" New smiles. Angelo smiles back and walks over to the table. He wasn't that serious about the game. Jacky looks over to Angelo, amazed by his tattoos.

"How'd you get all those tattoos," Jacky asked. Angelo chuckles at the question and rubs his arm. New got the V and Angelo their cup.

"They look pretty scary," Kai says.

"I got these tattoos like how you got yours," Angelo says pointing at Jacky's neck. Jacky chuckles at what he asked and rubs his neck.

"I just meant like all those on your body," Jacky clarifies. New ignores the two and looks around the room for any other guests.

"Well it's called being fearless," Angelo says, taking a sip of his water.

"I mean the neck one I have hurts like a bitch," Jacky says, tracing the design.

"But it's worth the pain to see the art," Angelo says, studying Jacky's tattoo.

"Tattoos are so cool but I rather have a small one," Lexy says, wanting to be part of the conversation.

New notices a game machine was moved so he walks over to the area and looks behind it, spotting the small cute boy. He smiles sweetly.

"Mister Derek, please follow us," New says, helping the boy up. Derek groans and follows New towards the group.

With Rei, he ran into the bathroom that was next to the dining room. He tip toes into the closest, opening and closing the door quietly. He turns around to get baby powder all over his handsome features and clothes. He closes his eyes and coughs the powder.

Levi turn the light on in the closet and his eyes widen to see Rei. His cheeks became flush and he put the baby powder down.

"Ah I'm sorry! I thought you were New and I- I'm sorry," Levi says, panicking. Levi looks around the towel to find a stack of towels. He grabs one and stood on his tip toes to wipe the powder off of Rei, especially near his eyes.

"Ah it's fine. You just panicked. It's cool," Rei says, chuckling and grabbing the towel out of Levi's hand and wiping his own face. Levi face was getting redder. The powder was easy to get off as they brush off of Rei like sand. Levi was still staring at Rei.

Rei looks at Levi, making Levi blush even more. Rei smiles at how cute the small boy was and ruffles Levi's hair.

"It's fine. Don't feel bad," Rei says, forgetting about the game.

"I know but now it's in your nice hair," Levi pouts. Rei messes with his hair seeing some powder fall then he smirks and leans towards Levi, shaking his head around to get the powder on him.

"You mean this," Rei says, laughing while shaking his head to get the powder on Levi. Levi giggles and tries pushing Rei off of him.

"Hey! Don't put that stuff on me," Levi says in between laughs, trying to push Rei. It didn't work out so Levi starts walking backwards. Rei follows Levi, stilling shaking his head around. The two were laughing a little too loud, both forgetting about the game.

Levi's back bump into the wall and Rei stops shaking his head and was closer to Levi then expected. The two laughter dies down, seeing how close the two were. Levi's blushing face came back, looking away from Rei's face. Rei was staring at Levi's small face. His eyes wander around Levi's face, stopping at his lips. Something in Rei's mind screams let's do it. He didn't understand why but maybe it was because Levi looks adorable in the state he's in and it was the first time he was alone in a room with another person having fun and turning into this. His other reason might of been because it's been a while since he kissed someone and he was just yearning for someone to kiss.

"Um we should be quiet now," Levi says in a whisper tone, remembering the game. He looks up at Rei, blushing more at how Rei was staring at him. The room was silent for about a minute with just the two staring at each other.

Levi was burning up. His heart was racing and his mind was running everywhere. He didn't know where to look at beside Rei's face. He realizes that Rei looks handsomer up close like this. His perfect jawline was more detailed and his eyes looks average but perfect to Levi. Everything about Rei to Levi screams perfect. He didn't know what he was feeling but he was nervous about the feelings. He didn't want to be lead on or used or being misinterpreted by Rei.

"Can I kiss you," Rei blurts out, ruining the silence. Levi blinks and his heart was beating so fast that he was sure you could hear it.

"I-," was all Levi could say as he was shocked. Rei took that as a yes and leans closer to Levi's lips. Their nose were slightly touching. So close but so far their lips was.

Until.

"Am I interrupting something," New says, smiling innocently. Rei and Levi both jump away from each other and looks at New.

"No you didn't," Levi says quickly and moves past Rei, looking down and exiting the closet and standing outside, near the cabinets. His heart was still racing, cheeks still red, and mind all over the place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
203K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...