21 Days At Camp One Direction

由 BritishBums

Girls are girls, and boys are.. Well boys. Ashley, Lucy, Moe, Alyssa, and, Jessica are five bestfriends who g... 更多

21 Days At Camp One Direction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THE CHARACTER INTERVIEW: PART ONE
THE CHARACTER INTERVIEW: PART TWO
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue <3
SEQUEL DISCONTINUED

Chapter 29

105K 2.7K 1.3K
由 BritishBums

Ashley's POV

"What?" My mom questioned.

"Mom, I just need a ride home." I mumbled.

"Why? Camp is finished already is it?"

"It isn't, but it is for me. I want to go home."

"You never wanted to come home early every time you went here.. Why now?" She asked.

"Mom, just please come as soon as you can. I'll explain when you get here." I say immpatiently, tapping my foot.

"Alright then sweetie. I'll be there in an hour." She says as I hang up the phone and make my way out.

I don't know how long it took me, but it took me long enough. I guess I should tell everyone before my hour's up.

I speed walk back into the cafateria seeing them all so happy with themselves, laughing their asses off.

"Hey Ash! We wanted to tell you

this hilarious joke, Niall was-----"

"Umm.. Guys?" I bit my lip, interrupting Moe, obviously not wanting to hear anymore about jokes.

"Yeah? What's wrong Ashley?" Jessica motioned, instantly sensing something was wrong.

All the girls and the boys turned their attention to me, waiting for me to spit it out, whatever I had to say.

"I-I'm going home guys.." I stuttered, speaking up gently.

"What?" Lucy choked, as she stopped drinking water.

"Yes, in an hour." I say bluntly.

"Why?" They asked in unison.

"Because, I just need to, okay?"

"Is it Harry?'' Moe furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

I breathed out, as if I breathed out everything I was holding in. "Yeah, kinda."

"Ashley, no we aren't letting you go," Alyssa shook her head.

"I have to.." I sighed.

"But all the fun just started." Louis frowned in a pout.

"It won't be the same without you!" Niall tried to convince me.

I weakly smiled. "I'm leaving in an hour.. So, umm I should get going." I say as I walked away, directly making my way back to our cabin to go pack up.

Moe's POV

"Guys, we have to stop her!" I pleaded.

"How? She made up her mind Moe!" Jessica sighed, putting her face in her hands.

"We'll find a way. We'll even get Ashley to make up with Harry." Liam says reassuringly.

"What. Stall her?" Louis shrugged.

"Lou, that is not a bad idea." Zayn pondered.

"Well then come on!" Lucy cued as we all got up from our seats and went for her.

We then made another plan on how to do this.

Ashley's POV

I pull the posters off my side of the wall as I simply fold them, stuffing them into my shoulder bag.

I start putting my clothes back into the only suitcase that I ever brought here. I pull my guitar back into its other case as I walk over to my part of the night desk putting away some pictures and the rest of my stuff back in my handbag.

Just as I was about to reach for my journal, someone shoved me to the side and grabbed it.

"Louis?" I tilt my head, squinting my eyes.

"You're not leaving." He says sternly.

"Yes I am in like twenty minutes. Give it back, Louis." I talk through gritted teeth as I glared at my watch.

"No can do love. You aren't leaving." He smiles, in triumph.

"Easy, I'll call Mrs. Wilson, and I'll tell her to call your manager, and tell her to send you back home." I blackmailed.

He gasped, wide eyed. "You wouldn't."

"Yes I would." I rose an eyebrow holding my hand out, beckoning for him to hand it over.

He seemed hesitant at first, but let go of it reluctantly as it landed in my hands.

"Thank you." I say simply.

"ASHLEY WAIT!" Louis groaned running out of the cabin for me as he grabbed onto my leg as he was on the ground.

"LOUIS GET OFF OF ME. I HAVE TO GO. NOW IT 17 MINUTES!" I shouted, trying to tug my leg away, but he wouldn't let go.

"Ashley please, you can't go." Lucy pleaded coming out of nowhere.

"I know you want me to stay.. But I just have to do this, please?" I pleaded back. I really didn't want this to be that hard to leave these guys, but.. I just have to.

"We're stalling you. Alright?" Niall blurts out unexpectedly.

"NIALL!" They scolded him.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized.

"You have 17 minutes I heard.. Just give us that time to try and convince you to stay." Liam explained, as they all nodded heavily.

I know either way it wouldn't work, but I guess I would see their strategy.

I sighed, giving all of them a glare before answering, "Now 16 minutes."

"We love you, please stay. You're the best thing that happened to us including these stunning girls. We need you to stay." Zayn says.

"And if you leave, the package deal wouldn't be complete right?" Liam remarked.

"At least I tried to stall her." Louis shrugged, all dirty from the rocks and sand on the ground.

I chuckle lightly, amused at his remark.

"Ashley, all of us girls have known each other ever since we were 16. And we all wanted to spend our summers together, not ever missing a thing. We gained some people in the family, which will be even awesomer." Moe giggled, referring to the boys.

"You're calling them family. Guys, we barely know them." I say stubbornly.

But the only reason why I said that was because I didn't want them in our lives.. We should've just ignored them from the start and had camp like normal people. We WERE living a normal life, until One Direction came into that life.. And I just wish me and the girls got that life back.

"What?" Louis cocked his head to the side, taken aback at my answer. Same were the boys.

"Guys, I have to really go." I say, glaring at the text my mom just sent.

Mom: Luckily going to be there early sweetie. In just five mins, so wait outside alright? Miss u! ttyl :-)

I smile at the try of putting a smiley face and the 'ttyl' in there. I quickly stuff my phone into my pocket.

"Time's been cut. Mom's gonna be here any minute." I said.

"Ashley.. A-are you sure you want to do this?" Alyssa asks.

"It's all on you guys. If you want to have some summer love story, then go on ahead. I'm here to go live my life." I shrug coldly as I attempted to walk away, without an even proper goodbye to give out to Harry. He wasn't there, so why bother.

"Summer love story? Says the girl who fucking kissed Harry Styles." Jessica said, which made me turn around at the saying.

It was true.. There was a part of me that did fall in love with Harry.

But not the one I saw yesterday..

"I believe I did. I did kiss him. But that was the Harry that I fell for. Not the one that embarassed me in front of the entire camp! Now everyone thinks I'm a fucking tramp!" I shouted. "You know how sick that is?"

They sighed. "He'll change.. If you're there to help him." Liam reasons.

"If I help him? What am I, a therapist? I'm not waiting on for something like that. Tell him I said goodbye, but tell him I wished that he would just forget all about this."

"I'm right here. Ashley, say it to my face that you never want to see me again." He comes out of nowhere.

I feel the tears slowly pricking at my eyes as everything became blurry as of now. "I-I can't.." I whispered, being definitely honest for like the very first time. My life was all about keeping secrets. Telling lies, and achieving it. But when I'm with Harry? I can feel more.. Something way beyond compare. He was somehow different, even though we just met right from the start. But that was the Harry that I fell for.. Not the one who used me.

"I used you? Ashley, you used me to.'' He basically read my mind.

"Harry, at least I was guilty. You weren't even sorry!''

"I wasn't sorry?! Ashley, every night and day I was sorry. And I wish we could just be happy together!"

"Happy? Yeah. Happy in my pants that is. I have to go." I rushed, as just my car rushed through the open gates just across a small distance.

"Ashley wait.. Wait. Please!" He rose his voice tears also in his eyes.

"I just figured, I'd sing to you one more time before you left." Harry mumbled.

"Harry, I already know that you know how to write songs-----"

"Please. Wait here." He says sternly, rushing into their cabin to go grab something.

I sighed, waiting anyway, tapping my foot immpatiently.

"I haven't got all day!" I shouted grumpily.

He rushes out with the guitar in his hands as he's now stood in front of me now.

"Okay," He breathes out before strumming out the chords.

I just give him a blank stare, waiting for him to continue.

Until that's when he belted out lyrics.

I'm good at wasting time, I think lyrics need to rhyme

and if you're not asking, I'm tryin' to grow a mustache.

I eat cheese, but only on pizza please. Sometimes on a homemade quesadilla, otherwise it smells like feet to me and I

really like it when the moon looks like a toenail, and I love it when you say my name..

He sings to his guitar playing.

Tears were in my eyes, but somehow a smile was tugging at my lips and I tried my best to hold it back. It then went to the chorus.

If you wanna know, here it goes Imma tell you

it's a part of the show

but the close is Im gonna let you see everything, remember that you asked for it, now visit my brain. La da da da.

My mom's horn beeps twice which meant she was waiting.

"Harry, I really have to----"

The tone of the song picked up its pace as he literally sand faster.

I like to use the word 'dude' as a noun, or an adverb or an adjective

and I never been really into cars, I like really cool guitars and superheroes.

and checks with lots of zeroes on em'

I bubbled out a laugh at that last line. Why was I suddenly getting butterflies? .... And the main question is.. Why was this song all about him? He sang more, but even faster.

I like the sound of violins

and makin' someone, smileeee

He belted that out dramatically, giving me a wink.

And you might've guessed what I was doing. Yes, I was smiling full on right now.

Soo if you wanna know here it goes Imma tell you, it's a part of the show but the close's gonna let you see everything.

And be careful when you ask, next timeee

He sang as my expression was now amused with an 'o' carved in my mouth.

Harry then belted out the last line, strumming the last chord.

Tryin' to do my best to impress, and it's easy and I'll let you take a guess if the close is that you wanna see, so visit my brain. My heart will you ask for it? For your provin', yeah it's confusin', slightly amusing, introducing me.

"Harry.. That was. Wow. Why?" I gasped, trying to stop smiling, but it was just to hard! Even though how much I want to leave!

"Since you probably wanted to know the real Harry.. I thought I'd let you visit my brain." He smiled.

"That was...'' I tried to find the right words, but I was just soo speechless! And happy! He's thoughtful. I like that.

"Was?" He motioned.

"Amazing, beautiful, Harry, I loved it in every single way possible.. Thank you." Now I felt like crying because I was leaving when he did THIS.

I throw my arms around him, a teat slipping out of my eye as I burried my face in his chest. "Was this your plan? Make me feel guilty, so I can stay?" I murmered.

"Yeah.. A bit, yeah." He chuckled, as his chest rose and fell.

"It's working." I muttered.

Which is NOT what I wanted to be happening..

"Will you stay? Ashley, please?" He pleaded eagerly, lifting my chin up.

Before I could even make up my mind and process everything, there my mom goes shouting out the car window.

"ASHLEY! HURRY UP! I THINK IT'LL RAIN SWEETHEART!" My mom's voice echoed.

I sighed. "Thank you.. I'll miss you. And I don't know, but I think I love you. I'm sorry, but I have to leave." I shook my head wistfully.

"I kinda love you to Ashley.. Just please kiss me." He says as I nod slowly, accepting it as we leaned in.

The sweet scensation of Harry's lips on mine lasted for only just a few seconds, but it was something I would definitely remember.

"Will you forget about me?" I whispered softly as our faces were just inches away.

"Never will." He shook his head, staring into my eyes intently.

I pull a small smile. "Goodbye Harry." My voice shook as I said goodbye to the boys to.

I waved the girls off, knowing I would be seeing them next summer.

My days are now up, at Camp One Direction..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wehh I cried. Ahh the dramaaaa okay, just go ahead and vote/comment. lol love you guys! Thanks to eveyone who read, vote, or commented. I love reading them! Wattpad's like my second home :)

-FanficAddict123

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

22.7K 532 68
There's a little girl named Anna who didn't even know anything about the supernatural world until she met five special boys. The Boys were vampires o...
302K 2.5K 44
Mae is just a regular 1D fan from Michigan. She goes to Minnesota to see her best friend Abby and to meet one direction! She wants to play it cool a...
5.3K 102 32
Kariann and Dakota are your two most average girls in the world. They live in the USA in a small town with fantasies and dreams as big as any other g...
2.1K 17 18
What happens when kids of the once most famous boy bend figure out who their fathers really are? Will they be mad or will they get mad at them for no...