Katniss and Peeta

Autorstwa mill_1234

After Mockingjay we all thought that Katniss and Peeta would live happy, stress and terror free lives. Unfour... Więcej

Chapter 1. The proposal.
Chapter 2. The wedding.
Chapter 4. The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 5. Peeta listen im.. pregnant?
Chapter 6. Peeta don't leave me.
Chapter 7. (sorry short chapter)
Chapter 8. The murder.
Chapter 9.Payback.
Chapter 10. The news and interview
Chapter 11. Gale? (sorry short chapter)
Chapter 12.
Authors Note.
Chapter 14. Friends again?
Chapter 15. The visit and the Episode.
Chapter 16. The Miracle and the break up?
Chapter 17. Without You. (short chapter)
Chapter 18. The baby.
Chapter 19. 5 years later

Chapter 3. The affair.

1.5K 15 10
Autorstwa mill_1234

We come back home from our honeymoon. It was fun. I hear a knock in the door. Peeta is at the bakery. Who would it be? I open the door. 'Gale!' I say as i hug him. 'Hey, Catnip.' I need to tell you something. Come with me he say grabing my arm and pulling me to the bedroom. 'What is it?!' I ask. He closes the door behind me. 'Gale! tell me!!' 'Its Rory. He has been killed.' 'Oh Gale im sorry.' 'Its ok. But there was something else I came here to do.' He grabs me and pulls me towards the bed. 'No Gale No!!!!' He starts kissing me and I cant pull away. After a few attempts, I am so confused that I give up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUAHHAHAHA why did Gale do this to Katniss? What happens to there relationship? And what about Peeta?!?! Vote and comment!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

837K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
94.8K 2.9K 30
How is it to be the daughter of an Author? Or how is it to be the daughter of Hardin Scott and Tessa young? Emery Scott is a 17-year-old girl and the...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
648K 23.6K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...