Everlasting (Book 2: I'm Your...

بواسطة singsongstyles

Just one night I will hold you tight. I will protect you with all my might And even when th... المزيد

Everlasting (Book 2: I'm Yours)
(1) A Supposed To Be Secret Conversation
(2) Selena Holmes
(3) Tricks and Acts
(4) Lost and Found
(5) Saved...Sort Of
(6) Complicated Questions
(7) Dangerous
(8) Vampires and Peeping Tom
(9) Help From Alex
(10) One Bloody "Princess"
(11) Bad Alyssa and Kissing Aliens
IMPORTANT NOTE
(13) Fight
(14) Escape Gone Wrong
(15) A Lie All Along
(16) Revealed
Chapter 17: The Man in the Woods
Chapter 18: Snapped
Chapter 19: The Main Event
Chapter 21: Cure
Chapter 22: Falling Apart
Chapter 23: Alone
Chapter 24: Search Party
Chapter 25: Involuntary Babysitting

(12) Hopeful Plans (Date for when book 2 of WMHS inside!!)

157 4 1
بواسطة singsongstyles

Note: The date for when my heart stops book 2 is in the writers comment at the end of the chapter

Chapter 12: Hopeful Plans

Allison's P.O.V.

Make me come alive

Come on and turn me on

Touch me

Save my life

Come on and turn me-

"PLAY ONE MORE LYRIC AND I WILL SERIOUSLY THROW YOUR PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM, OUT THE WINDOW, WHERE IT'LL BE TAKEN BY A BIRD THAT WILL POO ALL OVER-"

"I can see you're still a little drunk," Alex chuckled, amusement clear on his face.

It was like, eight o'clock and he was blaring music in my ear. What did he think I was gonna do?!

"It's morning and I'm cranky." I snapped.

"Oh, really? I couldn't tell at all."

I glared at him and threw a my pillow at his face. He dunked out of the way, still smiling.

"You know that song you were playing is actually pretty dirty," I said, trying to affect him in some way.

He blushed under his usual hoody. "Maybe i'm trying to seduce you." He teased me, trying to lighten the mood.

I snickered. :Like that'll work." It would probably work. Not like I would admit it, though.

"Okay, I was just playing it because, number one: you need to get up. Number two: you seemed to like it last night." He admitted.

I rubbed my head. "Speaking of last night, I only remember a few things...what happened?"

"Well, Burnett isn't going to tell anyone about your secret..." He frowned.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank good-"

"He has one condition."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course. What is it?'

He frowned again. "He wouldn't tell me. All I know is that you're in trouble."

I face planted back on the bed and muttered through my pillow, "Greatttt." I rolled over on my side. "Anything else happen?"

The small parts of his face I could see was sheepish. He blushed.

Oh, great. What did drunk Allison do?

"You...you don't remember it, do you?" He asked nervously.

My facial expression was puzzled. "Remember what...?"

He relaxed a little. "Oh, okay. Good."

"Alex!" I reached over and flicked him on the head.

He didn't even flinch. Jerk. "That's not very seducing." He said with an upturning smile, ignoring me.

"Alex..." I repeated, my tone threatening.

"Nothing! Ok? It was nothing."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Liar."

He pulled his hoody down further, as if his facial expression was giving him away. Which it wasn't at all. But it was so devoid of emotion I could tell it was not "nothing".

"Alex." I said firmly again. He didn't respond and a blush appeared on his bonce neutral face.

I smiled triumphantly. "From the blush on your cheeks it was obviously not nothing."

"I'm not blushing..." He replied, frowning.

"Hmm..." I muttered, getting off the bed and standing in front of him.

I leaned in closer until our lips were almost brushing, and then quickly sat back on the bed.

I smiled. "If you weren't blushing before, you certainly are now."

My heart beat was going at an unhealthy pace and electricity was tingling my lips. We were both breathless just from me coming close.

He shook his head. "My lips are sealed."

I tried not to pout. "Why won't you tell me?" I asked, now really suspicious.

"Nothing. I'm just scared at what Burnett wants from you." He lied.

I raised an eyebrow. "You know, I'm pretty surprised my seduction skills didn't work." Yeah, I'm actually not surprised at all. I suck at "seducing". But, hey, I was an amazing bluffer. I think I was half drunk when I made that bet because it was really stupid.

"Anyways," I continued, not giving up. "I'll be fine. I'm pretty sure he'll be more careful around me now that he's seen the vampire side of me." I flashed my fangs.

He chuckled. "Yeah, that's not what Burnett's known for. He's a jerk, but not a coward. In fact, he's a little too cocky about himself."

"A little?" I muttered before continuing, "I hate when he calls me Princess."

Alex nodded. "We both know that you're the complete opposite-"

"Hey!" I hit his arm and my gaze softened a little at last nights events. Well, what I could remember.

"I know we both kinda got out of control last night with blood everywhere and...are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

His eyes lowered to the ground. "I just...I hate it, you know? I didn't ask for this life. I don't want this life." Alex's eyes met mine again and his usual easy going smile was back on. "But, hey, I would've never had met you if I wasn't a vampire." He teased.

I rolled my eyes. "You're a flirt." I laughed. "But...I get what you mean."

He nodded, getting up and starting to leave.

"Hey!" I called, catching up with him. I was confused. "Where are you going?"

He chuckled like it was funny that I cared. "I gotta leave. You can't see me today, until tonight, remember? Lucas has you today."

"Oh...okay. See ya tonight." I say, feeling slightly pathetic.

He flashes me a smile before closing the door behind him.

So...Luke had me today. That was good. It meant that I wouldn't have to go through a day of torture.

I combed my hair with my fingers while searching for the clothes Damon picked out for me.

Yes, he picks my clothes for me.

Which meant he picked the tank top and shorts I had on when I woke up yesterday.

Gross...

My eyes fell on a pile of clothes. Groaning, I walked over to it and looked at what clothes Damon got me today.

It was a white tank top and a pink mini-skirt. There was also a brush, a tooth brush, and tooth paste on top of it. And a pink, lacy, bra laid next to it.

Where'd he get these things?

Feeling like someone had peed in my cheerios, I locked the door just in case and quickly changed into my stupid clothes. You know what? I think they're actually too small to be called "clothes".

I brushed my hair, pushed it to the side, and then brushed my teeth in the bathroom.

When I was done, I climbed into my bed with a frown on my face to wait for Luke.

Wait a second...

I had to wear these clothes, but Alex told me to appear "less appealing."

Crap.

I got up and went over to look at myself in the mirror. It was even worse than I thought.

The tank top was completely see through, so practically I was just wearing a bra.

I groaned and marched out of my room to find Alex. It was easy to find him.

He was sitting on the couch we sat on the other day with a bottle of what was most likely animal blood.

I stomped over to him, frowning.

He looked up from his drink and his eyes took over my outfit, then they widened. I didn't have to say anything for him to understand.

"Yeah, I know. He's gone too far this time. I'm not some play toy that he can dress up." I snap.

He rubbed his hand down his face and pulled his hood down. "You're right. You can use my jacket."

I followed Alex back to our room and he searched his side of the closet for a jacket.

I sat on the bed and he tossed me one. I automatically slipped it on and zipped it up. "Thanks." I said.

"No problem," He sat next to me and studied me from under his hoody.

"Alex?" I asked, feeling slightly curious.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you wear a hoody all the time? And whenever you think I can see your face, you pull it down." I frowned when his facial expression changed.

He sighed. "Don't ask me about that and I won't ask you why you pretend your name is Alyssa around me."

I eyed him. "You're right. My name is Allison."

"Oh, I wonder how you thought of the brilliant name Alyssa...." He said sarcastically.

"Jerk," I laughed, pushing him to the side.

"But really, I wanna know more about you," He nudged me to the side too.

"Hmmm..." I replied. "Ok...my name is Allison Caldwell."

He rolled his eyes, smirking. "More. Parents, friends, boyfriends..."

I shook my head. "My...my mom is dead," I choked on tears, it was just so horrible to say it out loud. "My dad disowned me. My friends are Catherine, Elizabeth, Xander, and Jade..."

Wait. I said Jade. I mentally hit myself.

Tears came from my eyes, but I continued. "My boyfriend is Darin Woods. He's a full vampire."

My mom...dead. Because of me.

Darin. Gone.

"Hey," he wiped a tear from my eye. "You didn't have to...I'm sorry."

I forced a smile and nodded, "What about you?"

"My father died in the war. I looked up to him." And that's all he said.

"Oh...I'm sorry. Maybe we should stop talking about these things." I wasn't good at these kinda things. His coat was all I needed to comfort me. It smelled like Darin.

"No, it's fine, Allison. I'm proud. I mean, when it happened I was just upset. But I'm better now. My mom, well I haven't seen her since I ran away at age ten. I left my six year old sister and mother alone...but I had my reasons. It was for their protection. But anyways, I had the most beautiful girl in the world. But just like my mom and sister, I had to leave her for her protection," He looked straight at me as he said this, but quickly adverted his gaze to the ground again, continuing. "And then Damon found me and took me here."

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Looks like we've both had a difficult life."

"What about you and Darin? What happened?" His eyes were sparkling like he had an insider joke with himself.

"Luke and I were looking for him when we got kidnapped. Darin left me right after he...he proposed to me, so I never go t to give him an answer." I held tightly onto Alex's hand, as if it was the only thing keeping me together. I looked down at the carpet.

"And if you did have the chance to give him an answer, what would you say?"

My eyes glanced up with surprise and met his. "Alex...I'm not sure I'll ever get that chance."

"Why?" He asked softly.

"I'm stuck here."

"Not necessarily..."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you mean...?"

His eyes lit up under his hood. "You, Lucas, And I, we can get out of here together!"

I wasn't as enthusiastic as him about the plan. I bit my lip. "It's Monday. We need to have a plan soon because I really don't want to be a play toy for Burnett."

"Okay, okay...We'll need at least three more days. Today you have Lucas, so you're be good. Tomorrow, I can beg Damon for me to have you that day. And Wednesday, we'll get Burnett to have you." Alex smiled.

"Wait, wait. One thing wrong with that. Burnett." I argued.

"Just stall and I can come in at random times and interrupt what he might do."

I nodded. "Sounds like a plan-"

Luke opened the door, interrupting me.

I quickly let go off Alex's hand , even though I lost the sparks when I did.

"Luke...we have an idea."

~~~

The possibility of getting out of here left just the slightest bit of hope in my heart.

I was laying in my bed with the lights turned off and Alex on the floor. I sighed.

I could deal with Burnett somehow if it meant I could leave. He was complicated. And stupid. And-

Okay, calm down, Allison.

Darin would kill Burnett before he could even lay eyes on me. I found comfort in that and my heart warmed at the thought of him.

What am I doing with Alex?

We flirt constantly back and forth. I love Darin. Alex is just some guy, He's just a friend.

But then, for a second I imagined him kissing me. And it felt so real.

Forcing the image out of my head, my fingers brushed my lips.

And I could swear that his had touched mine before.

~~~~~

WC: WHATD YOU GUYS THINK??? HEHEHE

Sorry for any grammar errors, I mess up a lot and I didn't edit this very thoroughly, cause I really really really wanted to post it

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!:)

I'll never make u wait that long again I promise.

As I said before, I have today and tom. off from school so expect an upload.

Very important note below...

I HAVE THE DATE FOR WHEN BOOK 2 OF WHEN MY HEART STOPS, I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU COMES OUT:)

DATE: OCTOBER 19, 2012

11 days until then!!!:)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...