I'll Always Be There No Matte...

By IzumiiWasHere06

I've always loved you too neechan ^^ -Trishie Jane More

Neechan!
Watching Over The little Kitten
Stay Away From My Kohai.
Baby Kitten
Sick Day.
Protecting You From The Pain and Guilt.
Supportive Neechan

Still Sick.

10 0 0
By IzumiiWasHere06

Jillian's POV:
It was late at night when i heard my kohai coughing loudly i remember what the doctor said about her asthma so i decided to get a glass of water i woke her up and help her drink the glass of water. She then finish sipping on it and she coughed abit i layed her back down wrapped the blanket around her. As i stroked her hair she squirmed abit i check on her temperature it was going up her temperature went from 38 to 40 i panicked and i got up to find some ice i then heard her coughing again. I rushed back to her room with the ice i put the ice on a cloth and wipe it around her forehead she was in bad shape i could tell by the redness of her face. I got her inhaler just incase she has trouble breathing again she was still breathing abnormally again. And she kept breathing with her mouth and a few minutes later she began coughing again i was totally worried about what the doctor said about her asthma she woke up coughing alot. I rubbed her back so she can stop coughing she kept coughing and coughing it was really a severe asthma attack. Normally her asthma would not be this severe but now its really severe again i gave her the glass of water for her to drink she drank it. And i asked "does something hurt kohai?" She nodded and pointed at her own throat I could tell she couldn't speak at all. And she also look like she needed to pee i help her up and took her to the bathroom. I waited outside she peed for a minute. Then she came out of the bathroom face still red.

Trishie's POV:
Seriously my Body feels like its gonna collapse on me for a minute my neechan helped me walk back to my room i layed down dizzy my neechan hold my hand and played with it for awhile then i started to couch again i coughed for 3 minutes and started to gag i got up and ran to the bathroom. I spit my phlegm out in the sink i couldn't stop coughing even if my chest hurt i couldn't stop coughing my neechan rushed to me and rubbed my back. I stopped coughing i was panting heavily like i ran a marathon then here we go again a few minutes later i coughed again this time gripping on my chest my neechan kept rubbing my back it feels like my lungs will collapse on me. My neechan gave me my cough syrup i took it and my coughing stopped. Then i remember i have to go out tonight for an important reason "neechan get dressed were going somewhere" i said she looked confuse but she did go change and i get change to i wore my cloak. And we went outside i was bringing my phone we went traveling through the night.

*few minutes later*

Jillian's POV:
I still am confuse why we are traveling this late at night. Then she told me something "neechan" she coughed for abit and said "can you do me a favor and pass this usb to teacher arnold tomorrow." She handed me a usb i asked "huh why?" She said "its an important project and i need to pass it to him—" again she started coughing for 7 minutes then she fell to the ground. My eyes widened and i crouched down and rubbed her back i looked at her she look pale. I knew i should've let her go out this late. She panted heavily then i felt her body was getting more hotter then she suddenly blacked out.

*hours later*

Trishie's POV:
I woke up in my room i sat up and someone suddenly hugged me. "KOHAI!" Neechan screamed i asked "w-what happened?" She explained into me then i remember she looked so concerned i did regret going out that night i asked "how long have i been unconscious" she replied "two days. And i also passed your project to teacher arnold" i thanked her and she also told me my fever went down but. I still have a bit of fever i layed back down as she crawled to bed and layed down next to me. She kissed my cheek and pinched it gently "awww so adorable ^^" she said. Then i began to cough again she rubbed my back i stopped coughing then she she hugged me behind. And whispered "im sorry my kohai if i let you have a high fever" i replied "its fine its not your fault its my fault" then she replied "Im so lucky i have you as my kohai" then i started coughing again. She kept rubbing my back and again i stopped coughing.

*Hours later*

Jillian's POV:
It was late at night me and my kohai are asleep then i heard. Again my kohai coughing and sneezing i rubbed her back again but i remember she wasnt wearing warm clothes so shes coughing alot. I got up got her white sleeve and put it on her. As i lay down next to her i snuggled against her neck and hold her hand. She purred and She snuggled against my arm cuddling it. I giggled and kissed her forehead and went back to sleep ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...