khayalaat📖 ❤

By tomboy119

Muhobbat ka kissa sabhe ka tha hissa tha gudda diwana the gudiya dewani Suno chanda Kaho chanda Suno ooooo... More

1. Innocent love❤😘
1.2❤😘
1.3❤😘
1.4❤😘
2.yours only👩‍❤️‍👨
2.2yours only 👩‍❤️‍👨
3.1 Crush
Tum..na...

3.2 CRUSHED

173 8 5
By tomboy119

Well on the last day as both friends were roaming around the college campus one last time they got an unexpected surprise from unexpected people.

Let see what was the surprise .

Ashi and vaani get out of the class and headed down to ground floor by passing through the b.com corridor as per their usual routine.

First they went to the canteen and get their stomach fill with coke and chips (lays).
After that they walked to administrative block to get some work done and took their roll number slip . but the respondent was not there so they had to wait for him.
In mean time both sat on nearby chair and start talking about past year.

"Hey do you remember that time when you almost got a stalker" vaani said that to ashi remembering the horrible period to ashi.
Ashi with arch back was looking here n there aimlessly got straight back after listening that.
"Please don't reminde me that" ashi said again start Looking here and there but this time she has caution in her.

"sorry i didn't mean to scare you"vaani apologized placing her hand on ashi's knee.

"Please Don't be.. that was hard for you too wasn't that" ashi said.

"Yeah that was i mean look how can someone start like someone he was meeting for the first time ..." Vaani said while raising her both hand in the air.

"Hmm but psychologically it's possible" ashi replied to her on which vaani raised her right eyebrow"tell me ashi what is it u are hiding from me".

Ashi was smiling which reaches her eye and little bit shyness with that"Okay so please don't freak out after hearing this... Umm.. when i first look at him ..well i got a very little crushing on him. And That's all nothing else..i swear to God" ashi put her Both hand above like preventing vaani not to get close to her.
On other hand vaani 's eyes were about to pop out.

"But you didn't do anything like which could have attracted any guy"she asked so she could be sure it was one sided.

"No no i was on my 'away from boy' behaviour and even i called him brother intentionally"

"Hmm u did good" vaani patted Ashi's back "but thanks to God we are safe he doesn't come to class anymore"vaani said
"But the real question is why he doesn't come to class anymore?" Vaani raised the question.

"I don't even want to know.. last time i saw him he was in teachers room he had a slip in his hand he did give me a long look and you were absent that day and i didn't want to disturb you if in case you are wondering"ashi spilled some information about that day.

"Okay i got it but if there's anything more let me know"vaani raised her right eyebrow.

"Hun.. he said something but I didn't get it and there's nothing more now" ashi replied to her and made a run .

They keep talking about the past soon respondent come to his seat.
They fill the no due slip and get their roll number.
They still have two more hours so they thought to have a round of campus. They were going corridor to corridor.

While walking both were talking about anything.
Making study schedule for exam.

As they were walking towards the last corridor which is abandoned just have empty rooms and some furniture.
This place was quite and peaceful.
Many times they had came here sometimes by bunking the class and sometimes to hide from the stalker guy.

"Btw this year was difficult almost stalker in class crush absent and bumping into Zayn and Akshay well both are crush material don't they?"ashi said more like asked while turning towards vaani who was quite since they have entered into this corridor.

Vaani seems to be zoon out. She was looking straight without blinking.
Ashi put her hand on her shoulder and jerked her up.

"Hey what happened... Why were u zoon out."

Vaani turned to ashi with a horrified face she tried to say word but she could not formed them. So she pointed her index finger to the end of the corridor.

The wall was decorated with Balloons some crafty papers and had Ashi's name written on it.
And then ashi realize the whole corridor was decorated till the end. It's not like she didn't notice it but at first she thought someone might have celebrated her/his birthday in here.

This time ashi turned to vaani with a pale face. She clutched her hand so tightly even they started to turn white due to blood blocking.

"Ashi !! My hand" Vaani said in pain as she removed her Hand from Ashi's grip.

Due to fear Ashi's eyes got moist and hugged vaani "what do i do now vaani".

"Hey stop crying .. okay.. now let's get you out from here first" vaani said gently while stroking her back.

On their way back they heard someone calling them and they knew who was it.

"Hey i didn't know you guys were already here.. i was in the room ...u know "the boy said to both and he has a shy smile as they turned to him.

Both were silent and vaani had a little smile on her face but ashi was blank

"Hey to you too . We were just going. You enjoy." Vaani said to him tried to stay calm and normal.

"Let's go ashi" they both turned to go.

"Hey wait... don't go..i wanted to say something before you go" the boy said as he approached to them.

"Look we would like to hear you but we're getting late" again vaani replied to him and ashi just nodded.

"Okay vanniya you can go I'll drop ashna at home" he said.

"No u won't I'm going with her"ashi said tugging vaani 's elbow."

On their way back the guy strived towards them and in hurry he put his hand on ashi's shoulder to stop her on which she shrieked.

"That's enough now what do you want hun why are u after her" Vaani was fuming in anger she came before ashi she raised her hand in air and asked him.

The boy took two steps back from them in fear.
"I'm not after her i just wanted to talk"

"Talk what hunn and how would you gonna do that hun...by staring at her...by whispering things to her....by walking to her house...or by doing all of this things"
Vaani said pointing the decorated surrounding.

"No ur getting me wrong I just want to clear the misunderstanding between us that's all i want"the boy said looking at ashi over vaani 's shoulder.

"I'm no harm to u i swear" boy said to ashi who was behind Vaani.

"Then what's all this"this time it was ashi
After listening to him she's not scared anymore. Whole time His voice was calm which somehow calmed her too.

"I wanted to apologize to you that's why i did this.... Why don't you girls have seat's..."

"Now hurry up so we can go " vaani remind him to speak.

"Okay but first please don't take me wrong"

"We'll decide that after your explanation so now...

"Umm well when i first sa you it wasn't the day you gave me the tour but before that(he was facing ashna).... You were with her obviously (he signed to vaani)
You both were having fun,. Smiling, laughing then vaani thrown your Pepsi in plants and in revenge you poured her Pepsi on her you both were running ..that was the day ."

While describing the scene he has blush on his face his eyes were shining.

"Damn we were so engrossed with eachother that day we almost forget the presence of others " ashi said remembering the day which was Vaani 's favourite day.

"Yeah we were so happy that day i have photos of that day but that means.." vaani said while getting shocked

"Yeah i knew the campus surrounding" the boy said ashi was shocked to.

"I just wanted to know you more and you behaved so differently that day and you even called me brother intentionally i guess" boy said accusingly on which ashi laughed.

"Yeah that day i was on my away from boy behaviour" Ashi air quoted.

"Hmm but after that day i started noticing you more n more and and and i don't stare you it just I sometimes forget to put my lens " he signed to his eyes.

"Oh haha so you have to look at her for long time to get a clear picture" Vaani was laughing like a mad person.

"What!!" Vaani asked when both of them were looking at her without blinking.

"Nothing" both replied simultaneously.

"And about walking to your house my home is just two blocks ahead from yours" he said to ashi on which she just nodded.

"Oh i have refreshments for us" boy said presenting the food.

"Thanks but we don't need this we already ate" ashi decline the offer.

"Oh common guys it's not poisonous if ur afraid look all packet stuff" boy said while offering.

"Hey can I ask you something" ashi said hesitantly.

"Of course anything"

" i saw u at teachers room after that you never come till today why".

"I was preparing for bank exam" he told them the half reason.

"I want to say something to you " he was hesitant to even say this but after thinking a lot about this he gathered the courage to say.

" As not all people get to say anything to the Person they wanted to say .. but i got the opportunity that i won't miss...look may be it's silly or just a mare attraction but... The truth is i have a crush on you ashna." He said all clear and loud.

"I have a crush on you ashna" he said again. He was smiling which reaches his eyes which were a little moist due to happiness.

After saying this he was relieved of the burden of Never saying this to the person you wanted to say.

Ashi and vaani was beyond the shock. This was the first time they were experiencing this kind of situation.
They even don't know how to respond to this.

"I..I..I.. don't know what to say look... you're a good guy okay and thinks like this happens so... I'm really sorry i don't know how to respond okay we have always keep our distance from boys so don't expect anything in return" ashi said all truth to him she doesn't want him to have any hope.

"Well hats off to you by the way " vaani appreciate his confrontation .

"Don't worry i don't want you to reciprocate to my feelings i just wanted you to know my feelings towards you that's all" he was neither happy nor sad but relieved.

"Friends??" boy held his hand for handshake.

"Friends but no handshake" ashi replied.

All three were looking at eachother with genuine smile as all misunderstandings were clear now

"Well I have a cake too let's cut that for our new friendship what say " he asked them on which both nodded.

They were about to cut the cake when a loud voice almost pierced their ears.

"What the hell is going on here" it was non other than Zayn and Akshay.

"We were searching you both in whole campus and you both were with him all this time" this time it was Akshay who seems angery.

"And you Rohan how many times do we need to remind you that not to come after then hun... Don't you get it in one Time" Zayn said while approaching to them.

"Look man we had some misunderstanding which is now clear and you didn't stop me before i had my own reasons"

Vaani and ashi was looking at both of boys and wondering what's happening there.

"Umm Rohan i guess we should leave now you guys can talk" after thinking what to do or not to do they decided to leave and start walking.

"And where do you think you are going hun" Akshay said while blocking their ways.

"Get away Akshay" vaani said stepping to his left side when he again block their way by his hand.

"No"zayn said.

"Let them go you have a problem with me deal with me and let them go " Rohan said to zayn.

"You can go Rohan but they don't" zayn said gesturing him to go.

" I'm going so they are" Rohan said to zayn which angered him and in no time both the fighting.

Both girls were horrified and hoping Akshay would stop them but no he was still standing blocking their way.

"Akshay stop them look they're hurting eachother".
"No that blondie Rohan deserve this" Akshay said this and Even cheered for zayn.

When he did nothing Ashi screamed to stop them.

"Stop it noww" both stopped at once.

Ashi picked Rohan up and made him sit on a chair. His lips were bleeding badly.she asked him if he's okay on which he nodded in yes.

After that she went to zayn who was sitting on a desk and dabbing his cheek.

"So what did you get from this hun a bloodie nose and bruised cheek or appreciation from me... You know what.. i have a little crush on you which you have crushed now i even doubted why i had a crush on you"

Zayn eyes got big like saucer as hearing this he started feeling guilty .

At this time she was crying she was feeling bad. With teary eyes she and vaani get out of the corridor which seems impossible to get out first.

This area was a little away from main campus so no one knows what's happening there.

Both went to washroom to fix themselves so they can go home.

After reaching home ashi straight went to her room and cried her heart out.

Her mother asked her on which she replied that she will miss her friends.
Her mother doubted but let it go.

Next morning her mother called vaani to come home and spend some time with ashi so she can cheer up.

"Vaani what happened yesterday why it even happened" ashi asked her as it was the first time and not in a good way but a blunder.
She can't get her mind off from that.

"Ashi you yourself said sometimes things happened" vaani said while giving side hug to ashi. " He was not your first crush..
"But first crushed"ashi said.

Assalamualaikum guys.
How's everyone.
I hope you all are doing well.
Let me know if you like this or not.
For any suggestion or mistake u can DM me any time.

You guys can follow me on Instagram :-
"Aishamalik91"

Isse pehle mene Hindi English mix mai likha hai but pta nhe kyu iss baar English ke alawa Hindi mai kuch likha hi nhe gaya
Please grammatical errors ko dm mai bta sakte ho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 15.6K 108
Complete
44.5K 3.4K 12
What happens when Your Best Friend aka Your Husband hates you the most ???
5.7K 561 15
A story based on kavin - purvi just peep into more
46.1K 1.9K 12
Story of swasan and their daughter Sara .