I Don't Mind the Rain Anymore...

Jasz_Rice द्वारा

You were an optimistic young woman heading to Camp Crystal Lake with one goal in mind: Help the children. As... अधिक

Chapter one: For the Kids... Right?
A/N & Character List
Chapter two: Curiosity Killed the Cat, But Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Chapter three: The Urban Legend.
Chapter four: His Iconic Look.
Chapter six: First Encounter?
Chapter seven: Just Dough It! - Breadful Feelings.
Chapter eight: Crushing Victory.
Chapter nine: Freddy KokoPuff.
Chapter ten: Cuties!
Chapter eleven: Lesson One.
Chapter twelve: Unsettled Nerves.
Chapter thirteen: You're On My Mind.
Chapter fourteen: The Confrontation.
Chapter fifteen: You're Not Jaso-
♡ Halloween Special 👻
Chapter sixteen: Fluffy.
Chapter seventeen: Well, He's Not Sad Anymore.
Chapter eighteen: Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
Chapter nineteen: Last Day.
Chapter twenty: Fine, I Guess I'll Go First!!
Chapter twenty one: Goodbye My Fiery Friend.
Chapter twenty two: Chocolate Comforts.
Chapter twenty three: Trash Needs To Be Taken Out.
Chapter twenty four: Finished Business.
~Valentine's Special~ ♡
Chapter twenty five: UNO what? Let's Talk Parents.
Chapter twenty six: But Tonight, We Rest.
=)
Chapter twenty seven: Reality Checks and Confrontation.
Chapter twenty eight: Blake (1)
Chapter twenty nine: Angela (2)
Chapter thirty: Afterwards and Goodbye.
Chapter thirty one: Misunderstanding.
Chapter thirty two: The Letter
Chapter thirty three: Lilith's Response.
Chapter thirty four: Colder Days
Chapter thirty five: And This Little Y/n Went to the Market~
Chapter thirty six: A Terry-ble Time.
Author's Note.

Chapter five: The Mourning After.

11.6K 287 167
Jasz_Rice द्वारा

You wake up with the bright morning sunlight peeking through the drapery warming up your face.

Grumbling, you pull the covers up over your head.
"Go away sunnn! I'm still sleepy~" 
Slowly waking up, you finally realize where you are. Quickly sitting up; sheets falling, you look for your alarm clock.

"Oh shoot! Crystal Lake! That's right, my clock is at home..."

Getting out of bed you shuffle over to the window, drawing the drapes all the way.
"Well it still looks early."

Stretching your arms over your head you smiled, observing the beautiful view of the woods and small area of lake only your cabin window could spot.
"A wonderful morning for a walk it seems."

You started to change from your sleepwear into blue jeans and a black shirt with sleeves that reached the middle of your arms. It had a cat reading a book saying "Caturdays Rule!". A silly gift your Mother had given you, but you hold it dear regardless.

"Let's make it a good day!"
Hyping yourself up to not be discouraged by yesterday's uncomfortable events, you planned to clean up the camp for the children. They were coming the next day, and absolutely nothing had been done yet.

Pulling on your converse, you reached the door, not expecting a morning fright.

"What the-?"

Seeing that the door handle had been broken off, you wondered who could have done it. If it was a prank, you were going to be very upset.

"Well that's terrifying. I hope nobody got in when I was asleep."

She had no idea.

Picking up the damaged handle, you tossed it inside your room. You closed the door best you could, finding a rock to keep it closed.

"Step aside Property Brothers, there's a new home fixer in town."
Grinning at your own joke, you hummed a tune walking to the kitchen area. The plan was to fix some coffee for yourself, and then for anyone else awake.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"What the fu-"
"Kya! Get off of me!"

A mixture of screams and angry confused comments were the only things coming from Ariel and Rodney's cabin this morning.

Grabbing a collection of sheets, Ariel covered herself up, slipped on her slippers and made a run for her own cabin.

Cursing her way down the trail, she heard whistles from the same police officer who took away the crazy old man. He arrived to speak with Axel, but only made it to the stairs, eyeing the naked a distressed female.

"Fun night last night little missy?"

Flipping him off, the fiery red head reached her door and slammed it behind her.

Shrugging it off, the officer eventually made it to Axel's office, knocking on the door to no avail. 
"Maybe he's getting breakfast..."

Searching for the kitchen, the officer walked through the trees, determined to argue with the head director. He always thought the camp shouldn't have kids running around, with all the wildlife and rumors going around. He wanted the old cook to stop bothering the town folk as well.
Preparing is speech in his head, he stopped when he spotting something red.

"What in Sam hill is that?"

Pushing past branches and stepping over shrubs, he found himself following a red substance that lead to the lake.

Adjusting his police cap he squatted, peering over the edge of the dock.
Straining his eyes, he tried to spot a body, or dead animal, or at least something to see why there were blood stains on the grass.

Unfortunately, his little Scooby Doo investigation ended quickly, because somebody had found him first.

Barbed wire was soon wrapped around his throat, digging into his neck. Only being able to silently scream as he was strangled, the officer went bugged eyed, not even seeing who was killing him. Yet while his life left his body he knew, he was back.

Jason Voorhees.

Kicking the dead police man off the dock, the killer smirked behind his mask at the morning kill. It wasn't time for the others to find the body. He wanted to watch y/n for a while until he attacked the young adults once again.

Turning to face the kitchen, Jason went to spy on his new found interest. His mother wasn't even saying a thing, so he took it she didn't mind her special son's growing obsession.

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢

"Smells great!~"

Pouring the freshly brewed coffee into a mug, you inhaled the heavenly aroma of the beans.
"Bean juice good and make me go fast."  you think, laughing at a meme a student showed you.
They liked your old fashion innocent ways but many wanted to get you in the loop. You truly loved the young minds of your school students.

Sipping your coffee you pondered over what to make for breakfast.
"Pancakes obviously, but I wonder if the others want something else..."

Checking the clock above the kitchen door, you decided to check on Ariel. On the ride over she yelled about wanting the bathroom to herself until 8am because it 'takes a while to be perfection'. You didn't mind. You got ready in your room anyways.

"Hopefully she likes breakfast food. She's so fit, maybe she wants an omelet?"
Filling another mug with coffee for her you carefully went to see her.

As you walked in practical slow motion, Fred jogged towards you, with bed head and the same clothes as the previous day.

"Heya y/n! Morning!"

"Oh.. hello, good morning Fred." you answered, not wanting to really interact with the floozy man, but still not wanting to be disrespectful. 

"Need help?"
He walked along side you, you double handing the full mugs.
After much consideration, you said yes, but still cautious with the bi-polar male.

"I won't mess with you anymore toots- uh I mean y/n..."
Scratching his head, he took your mug.

"Good. Because it was getting old. I'm sorry but I'm just not interested."

Startled, he froze at your statement, as you stepped up to Ariel's cabin door..

Placing her mug on the window sill, you went back down the few steps to retrieve your own from the still baffled Fred.
"Please just leave me alone and help with the camp prep. The kids come first Fred. Remember that."

Fred stormed away confused as to "why you cared so much about a bunch of little brats".

Breathing a sigh of relief, you then faced your new challenge. You now kind of understood what happened. Looking at the blankets still stuck in the door you put the pieces together. You might be oblivious, but you've seen Lil have her share of 'the morning after' walk of shames.

Gently knocking with your free hand, you waited.

"Go away Roddie! I fucking hate you!"

"Ah. I knew it. Poor girl." you thought sympathetically.

"It's Y/n Ariel, can I come in? I brought you coffee."

After a few sniffs, you heard a small "Yeah."

Opening the door, you carefully stepped over the blankets, seeing the tear stained girl huddling in a ball on the floor. She didn't even make it to the bed. There she was, bare on the floor, leaning against the side of it. Hugging her legs, she had her head hidden in her knees.

Placing her mug on the on floor near her, you left returned with your own. You also managed to untangle the sheets from the screen door, so you could close it fully for more privacy. Ariel said nothing as she watched you fold the blankets, wiping her eyes and nose on her arm.

When you were finished, you went to her still made bed and grabbed the clean quilt, covering her body up like a child. She still sat zoned out, letting your motherly instincts kick in. She could get dressed later, you knew she just needed someone to be there for her. Though you still didn't want her to catch a cold.

Getting your mug, you sat down next to her, offering her a comforting silence. Heart swelled with emotion, you knew you'd cry if uttered even a sound. Drinking your beverage,and watching steam waft around, Ariel made her first slow move; reaching for her own cup.

With slightly shaky hands, tears started to slowly drop down her face when she took her first sip.

"...It's so warm." 

Giving a brittle smile, she leaned her head on your head. She was a bit taller than you, but it didn't matter.

"Thanks y/n.... You were right. I thought that if I slept with him I would feel better. But I for damn sure don't."

You sat quietly together, finishing your coffees and found solace in the tweeting song birds.

"I'm sorry. I-I really am." with a strained voice, you couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears of your own spilled out, and you looked her way, feeling so bad that her new friend felt this way.

"Pft!" through her tears Ariel suddenly broke out giggling.
"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know, I couldn't help it! Arielll! you whined.
She snorted.
"It's not funny!"  

Soon you were both laughing while crying, just being the dorks you really were. Forgetting that labels existed and that you were different. Because you really weren't. Ariel wasn't a 'slut' and y/n wasn't a 'virgin'. They were just two girls laughing away the pain of heartache.

After few moments passed of wiping away the tears, and talking about how they hoped to find a man who actually cared for them, and not just for their bodies, y/n and Ariel got up.

●╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮●

"Get dressed okay?"  

You squeezed the red head into a hug and brushed the hair from her eyes.
"I was going to ask if you wanted pancakes or an omelet, but it seems that you desperately need those comforting flapjacks." you winked and she rolled her red puffy eyes.

"Okay mom." she smirked.
You chuckled, happy she was back to her own snappy ways. "You and my roommate would get along."

She picked out a sunflower dress and white sunhat with matching white flats, and you gathered the empty mugs to let her freshen up.

"Meet me in the kitchen, I'll be ready soon!"

"Okay!" she called back, when you shouted over your shoulder.

"Phew, I gotta stop crying with people." Smiling, but knowing you'll have a headache later, you had a skip in your step on your way to whip up some breakfast.
"Water it is, time to re-hydrate." 

Seeing the mess the guys left, you huffed. 
There were mugs spread out dirty, and the coffee pot was not even on the machine.

"Jeez, start a fire why don't cha."

Cleaning up, and splashing water on your face, you then went to the storage closet, looking for ingredients.

"Goodness, it's pitch black in there!" you whispered shakily. You never did enjoy dark places.

You thought nothing of the already open kitchen pantry. Feeling around the wall, you could not seem to find a switch yet again. Just rows of canned goods and unknown packages.

But the thing that agitated your nerves, was when a can fell off the supposedly back shelf and rolled to your foot.
"Hmm? I didn't...do that..."

Slowly looking up, you stared into the darkness, going deathly silent. You bit you lower lip stressfully, praying the breathing you started to hear was your own.

"H-hello?" you said, barely audible.
Heart starting to pound, you didn't really want to hear a response.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

193K 4.8K 28
"I understand you think you love him, but he is a serial killer, (Y/n)." The doctor said. You glared at him, hate filling your heart. Jason is a seri...
575 19 19
Frank Castle was informed by an attorney that his uncle and aunt passed away. He inherited his late uncle's ranch home which is located in a town cal...
170K 6.1K 50
Amnesia. A hospital room. One parent alive. What had happened? (Y/n) (L/n), a 17-year-old girl who lost her memory and ended up in the hospital regai...
4.5K 145 21
Eight friends decide to take a trip over the summer before they go off to college. What better trip to take than to visit Camp Crystal Lake. They mee...