Not Your FanGirl? - Sasu...

By HatsuneHakatsu

Sasuke Uchiha was a popular ninja in the Academy, but what if he didn't get the girl that he fell in love wit... More

Chapter 1 - (Y/N) (L/N)
Chapter 2 - Alone Time -
Chapter 3 - Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke -
Chapter 4 - Dinner With Sasuke -
Chapter 6 - Win or Lose? -
Chapter 7 - Sick -
Chapter 8 - Our Relationship -
Chapter 9 - First Real Mission! -
Chapter 10 - Natsumi The Princess -
Chapter 11 - First Night -
Chapter 12 - Feelings... -
Chapter 13 - Naruto and Me -
Chapter 14 - Reunion With Sakura -
Chapter 15 - Unexpected -
Chapter 16 - Friend? -
Chapter 17 - Realization -
Chapter 18 - The Truth -
Chapter 19 - A Day -
Chapter 20 - Barbecue -
Chapter 21 - Halloween...Part 1-
Chapter 22 - Halloween... Part 2 -

Chapter 5 - Survival Test -

29.7K 672 2.4K
By HatsuneHakatsu

"Ring! Ring!" I heard my alarm clock ring loudly making me groan because it had ruined my sleep.

I smashed the alarm clock making it shatter into pieces. Not again! This is the second time of the week that I had destroyed my alarm clock out of annoyance!

I stood up annoyed at the fact that my hand was bleeding, I grabbed a bandage wrap and wrapped my hands in attempt to stop the bleeding.

After wrapping my hand with a bandage wrap, I was just about to think of something to eat, but I realized that Kakashi-sensei told us not to eat breakfast pr we might puke. So I did what he told us.

I didn't eat anything, it's currently 4:30 AM and I am choosing my next outfit (please choose one, this will be your outfit for outside uses such as fighting or for school and even for missions)

I finally found one! I guess I really am a great chooser.

I took a long cold bath, brushed my teeth, and wore my chosen clothes while looking at the mirror. I guess it looks good on me, great choice! I bet Sakura will get jealous, though I don't really wanna start a fight.

Okay, got my things ready! Kunai! Shuriken! And... That's it!

I jumped out my window like yesterday and jumped to our meeting place. It was in the middle of the neighborhood, there was a bench next to a tree.

And next to that tree I saw Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura was already there, "Hey!" I greeted all of them.

"Hi (Y/N)! Wow..." Naruto said, "What is it Naruto?" I asked him.

"That outfit really suits you! It makes you prettier!" such a nice compliment. I hurried over to the tree and sat under the tree.

The sunlight shone on me, and the strong wind blew my hair. I closed my eyes and cleared my thoughts.

     - Dream -

I woke up in a very dark room

It was empty, yet there was a circle of light surrounding me...

I stood up and the circle of light followed me.

Then I heard muffled cries, it was somehow familiar...

I went forward and found me as a 15-year-old me, right now I'm 14-years old...

I was crying while someone was in front of my older me with Black hair...

He looked familiar, I think it's-

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I heard Naruto call out my name while he was shaking me.

"H-Huh?" I looked around and found Kakashi-sensei looking at me. "I'm really sorry..." I stood up and bowed.

"No, no. It's fine. "Kakashi-sensei told me while he was waving his right hand with his eyes closed.

I laughed embarrassingly and began to listen to our new sensei named Kakashi.

"We should do our survival test in the forests, follow me." We all jumped up from trees, houses, or building, following Kakashi-sensei.

We were up high in the trees, and I thought about my dream earlier...

What really happened? The only thing I could remember is I was crying and in front of me was someone I might know, I know it's just a dream, but it felt...

So real...

Then I accidentally stepped on a weak branch and snapped, making me fall.

"Ahh!" I screamed my lungs out. I was panicking so much that I didn't know what to do, but just fall and do nothing.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the loud thump or pain in my back. But...

There was none...

There were only soft warm arms embracing my body, I slowly opened my eyes and saw it was...

"S-Sasuke-kun." I called out, "Shh..." he put his forehead on mine as he hushed me until I wasn't scared anymore.

Above us was a very jealous pink-haired girl who was shooting daggers at me, gritting her teeth in anger.

"Be careful (Y/N).." Kakashi told me while smiling, I looked beside me and saw Naruto looking at Sasuke with so much anger in his eyes, I stood up from Sasuke's embrace and went to Naruto.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him with worry in my voice, "Oh, it's nothing..." he told me.

I looked behind me and back to Naruto, and I noticed they were glaring at each other, Naruto with anger, and Sasuke with a smirk.

Of course, don't forget Sakura, she's even scarier than Sasuke.

"Oh umm, hey S-Sakura..." I greeted Sakura while close eyed smiling nervously, don't blame me... She terrifies me a lot when she glares at me.

Then we all went on jumping from tree to tree until we found a wide spot with no trees.

"See these three bells?" we all nodded.

"You'll have to get these three bells away from me and I will be the one guarding it." he told us.

"But, there are only three bells!" I said with widened eyes, "Its because only three of you will pass." he told us.

"So what's the point of passing in the Leaf Academy?!" Naruto complained while looking at our sensei.

Kakashi-sensei sighed, "This is the real test whether you will be in this team, or not." we all looked at our sensei trying to hold back our disappointment and frustration.

"You have time to get this til noon, whoever loses will have to get a punishment, which is I will be eating or whoever wins will eat in front of the loser who can't eat."

So that's why he told us not to eat.

"I'll be counting to three, until you plan something out." he told us.

"On your marks-" then Naruto began to attack Kakashi-sensei, but of course, Kakashi-sensei quickly evaded the attack.

"I didn't say 'Go' yet. But,"

"I'm starting to like you guys."

Kakashi told us putting shivers down our spine, this guy's savage as heck!

"Go!" we all went to our hiding spots, accidentally I was close to Sasuke's hiding spot, I looked at Kakashi from the distance and saw Naruto already tried to attack, but in the end, he was stuck in a rope upside down.

Okay, let's think things through, so Kakashi-sensei haves our three bells, but we are four.

So...

I get it! It's for teamwork! The reason for this test is for us to do teamwork!

"Psst." I heard someone call, I looked beside me and saw it was Sasuke, first, I scanned his chakra to see if it was really Sasuke.

Okay, he is.

"You seemed like you've figured something out. Mind sharing?" he asked me and I nodded.

"I know the reason for this, it's for us to do team work.." I whispered and he listened attentively while nodding at times.

"So, are you up for it?" I whispered, he nodded with a serious face.

Oh yeah, I forgot Naruto, I jumped down and landed gracefully on the ground, next untying Naruto from the rope that was tied to the tree.

Then I caught him when he fell down and made him stand up, "So-" he cut me by grabbing my hand and running away, then I looked at Sasuke and mouthed a 'follow us' and he nodded in response.

Then we all heard Sakura's scream, we all stopped running and went to where her scream was heard.

"Help!" she shouted while next to her was a fake Sasuke who was knocked out lying on the ground, I mentally facepalmed and tried calling her out, but the only thing she said was "No!".

She didn't see the real Sasuke because he was hidden somewhere in the bushes.

So we all jumped back again, landing on the same hiding spot we were earlier.

"Okay, here's the plan guys, " they both paid attention to my made-up plan.

"Naruto, make a distraction for Kakashi-sensei, Sasuke, attack from behind, and me? I'll make shadow clones for extra distraction, and later on, my real me will attack with dozens of kunais." They looked at me in shock.

"Hey, you can do Shadow clones too?!" Naruto asked me. Then Sasuke hushed him, while I nodded.

"On three..."

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

"Go!"

To Be Continued...

In the next episode...

"Okay..." Naruto made some shadow clones, Sasuke attacked from behind as a distraction, and I threw dozens of Kunais...

"Here!" Kakashi looked at me.

Then I-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.2K 29
What happens when you're on team 7 with Naruto and Sasuke instead of Sakura? What happens when Sasuke lets his hatred and need for power go, but you...
Nerdy By Hana

Fanfiction

654K 27.8K 62
[Sasuke X Reader] It was meant to be a joke at first. But when he got to know her, she was the nerdiest girl at school with an attitude parallel to h...
2.2M 75.2K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
377K 8.6K 21
Highest Ranking : #1 on KakashiLoveStory You are a member of Team 7. This is a love story between you and very mysterious perfection Kakashi Hatake...