Long stories

By MOVED-ACC-01

This will be a rusame and Soviet Reich only storybook so fair warning More

Types of stories
The meeting room - part 1
Horror Game
My sweet storm
WOT
The meeting room- part 2
Surprise!! Aripan and Rusame
Painted Shadows Teaser!!
Cat stuff revised
Painted Shadows 1
Painted Shadows 2
Painted Shadows 3

Winter sunrise

345 5 7
By MOVED-ACC-01

Russia was looking out at the sunrise, leaning on some metal bars. He took a deep breath of cold air and let out warm air. America though, he was still sitting on the bench on his phone, constantly checking the Russian to see any movements. It all started when Russia was walking around last night at 12AM like he normally does and just happened to cross USA on his path and he insisted on joining paths for the night. When they got to this spot Russia only started out at the ocean while America started at him. Shortly Russia began to sit down leaving there an awkward silence between them. After a few minutes Russia finally stood up and walked over to the edge of the cliff side where he is now staring at the sunset. America heasitated to talk but instead turned his phone off and walked over to Russia. " Sure is a nice night out... " Russia turned his head suddenly to look at America but then calmed back down and looked back at the ocean. " mhmm..." it was at this moment Russia noticed America was shivering, so he took his jacket off and placed it into the smaller country. " Rus you shouldn't have...really I don't need it..." " No, you do, you were cold. " " heh...thanks..." after the sun was more visible, America visibly got more tired and started leaning on Russia. Russia blushed a little, he didn't mind really, he liked America and would treasure this moment for forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)