Can somebody please love me

De sonadow4life2

Kionxbunga kion was born into a family who couldn't care less about him. What happens when kion is chased awa... Mai multe

Chased Away

Why

141 2 0
De sonadow4life2

Hi there I'm Kion prince of the pride lands.  I don't understand why people can't just accept that I'm a male lion but they can't.  I'm not even a yearling yet and already my parents are fed up with me.  They treat me like a plague on their family.  I'm sure that if I had been born a lioness instead of a lion things would be different.  They don't even give me the basic necessities of life.  I am expected to hunt take down and eat my own food I don't get any support from them or from any other pride lander.  I'm only six months old and already I have to survive on my own.  I'm barely getting enough sleep and food I constantly have to be on alert for dangers.  I have no clue how much longer I'll survive this way.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...