Nightfall ✓

Cat_Walker द्वारा

"But there has to be a way! You are the only one who can help me. Please," I pleaded, feeling desperate. "... अधिक

FICTION AWARDS NOMINATION/ Popular Choice Awards Voting
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Discussion

Note

5.5K 204 24
Cat_Walker द्वारा

D E D I C A T I O N

dedicated to myself
(till i find someone else to dedicate it to),
for working so hard on something
for the first time ever in my life.

Before you start reading, please keep one thing in mind.

This story is copyrighted. I created it, wrote it, and I own it. Any attempt to plagiarize it will be legally punishable.

This is a work of fiction. Although the Waverly Hills Sanatorium is a real place in Louisville, Kentucky, USA, the characters are not.

Waverly Hills Sanatorium is one of the most haunted places of the world. It used to be a hospital where tuberculosis was treated. Then, a medicine was invented which cured tuberculosis, and so there was no longer a need for the hospital. So it was shut down. I won't give away more information, and PLEASE don't look it up on the net, otherwise you will ruin the story for yourself.

@TheBoredRandomPerson and @Payzer_Sophiam are two people without whom this story would never have been complete. Thank you so much for helping me!

RECOGNITIONS:

On 10th October, 2020, got mentioned in India Today!

On 4th February, 2020, got featured in the Times of India!

On 24th December 2019, WON the Wattpad India Awards in Paranormal/Horror, Judge's Choice category :)

On 12 December 2019, made it to the shortlist of Wattpad India Awards

Got added to the Diamond reading list of @StoriesUndiscovered, the offical profile of Wattpad Studios

 On 26 October 2018, reached #10 in Paranormal :)

Got the second place in April Blue Rose Awards 2019 hosted by zanthenewt :

It is my dream to publish this novel. So if you come across anything that you think can be improved, feel free to comment and help me grow through your advice. I want to make it the best I can before I send it off!

Hope you enjoy.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

58.4K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...
426 47 12
He smiled, and my heart started thumping wildly again. "Curiosity killed the cat, you know." He said, his voice soft as velvet. "But the cat also has...
Coffee With Stranger zaverivishal द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

1.7K 101 21
A girl shifted to the new city with high hopes. Made friends for life. She falls in love, but she didn't know that her love story had a short life. S...
95.7K 3.2K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...