Seeing Double

By AMAC45

11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96

44

6K 161 4
By AMAC45

Astrid's POV

"AUNT TO-TO GET UP." I hear a little voice shout. "IT'S CHRISTMAS."

"Make it stop." I mumble into Tobin's neck.

"We'll be in there in a minute sweetie." Tobin says then I hear the pitter patter of little feet running away.

"Too early." I mumble.

"Sorry baby." Tobin says as I remove my head from her neck.

"It's a good thing he didn't jump on the bed." I say and look at my girlfriend.

"Yes it is." Tobin says while chuckling.

Tobin and I sleep naked.

"We got something for every one right?" I ask.

"We did."

"Good." I say then kiss Tobin's cheek. "Morning Boo Bear."

"Morning Beautiful." Tobin says and kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say with a smile.

Tobin and I get out of bed and head to the bathroom then take a tame shower together. After our shower Tobin and I get dressed then we head to the kitchen to grab some coffee.

"Morning girls." Jeff says.

"Morning." Tobin and I say as we pour our coffee.

"Sleep well?" Cindy asks.

"Very well." Tobin says and I nod.

"Morning Aunt To-To." One of Tobin's nephews says.

"Morning." Tobin says with a smile. "Are you ready to open your presents."

"Yeah." The little boy says and nods his head vigorously.

"I think we're ready bubba." Katie says and runs her fingers through her sons hair.

"PRESENTS." The little kids yell and run to wherever the presents are.

"Oh to be a child again." Jeffery says.

All the adults grab their coffee then we head to the living room and sit around the room.

One by one everyone opens up their presents.

"Oh Astrid." Cindy says and looks at the present I got her. "This is so beautiful. Thank you so much."

Tobin said her mom needed a new nativity scene since hers was falling apart so while in Germany I got her a hand crafted one.

"Of course." I say. "Oh we forgot something...Tobin can you help me."

"Of course." Tobin says then we both stand up.

The two of us head to our room and grab the multiple box's then return to the living room.

"So we got everyone nutcrackers that Tobin thought best represented each of you so I'll let Tobin delegate." I say.

Tobin looks at all the box's and hands the handmade nutcrackers out to whoever they represent then sits back down.

Everyone opens the rest of their presents then the kids go play with their toys and the men watch some American football game while the women cook.

"That smells good." Tobin says as she wraps her arms around me from behind.

"It's gonna taste even better." I say.

"I have another present for you." Tobin whispers.

"You do?" I question.

"Mhmm." Tobin says and moves my hair out of the way.

Tobin then clasps a necklace around my neck so I grab the pendant and see a solid gold T.

"Now you have a little bit of me wherever you go." Tobin whispers then she kisses my neck.

"Aww." Perry teases making me laugh.

"Perry." Tobin whines as I turn in her arms.

"Thank you." I say and peck Tobin's lips. "I love it and you."

"Aww." Katie teases. "Young love."

"You guys are jerks." Tobin pouts.

"Alright." Cindy says. "Enough teasing your sister."

"I love you too." Tobin whispers.

"LET'S EAT."

- - - - -

"ASTRID." Kelley yells and runs at me.

I set Tobin and I's bags down then I open my arms. Kelley then jumps into my arms and wraps her arms and legs around me.

"Hey Kelloggs." I say then kiss my twins head

"I missed you." Kelley says then she kisses my face.

"I missed you too."

"Ooh." Kelley says and grabs my new necklace. "What's this?"

"Tobin got it for me for Christmas." I say.

"Aww...Did you get her one."

"A couple days later I did." I admit.

"Lemme see." Kelley says so Tobin shows her the necklace with a solid gold A pendant. "Aww."

"Hey Kels?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna get down?"

"Oh sorry." Kelley says and drops to the ground.

"Where's Hope?" I ask.

"She was finishing putting on her clothes." Kelley says and looks back as the rest of the family come out of the house.

"Hey Hope." I say and hug my soon to be sister-in-law.

"Hey." Hope says then she hugs Tobin.

"Well." I say and look at my family. "Family this is my girlfriend Tobin...Tobin this is my dad Dan, my mom Karen, my sister Erin, and my brother Jerry...and you know Hope and Kelley already."

"It's nice to meet everyone...again." Tobin says and everyone laughs.

Tobin hugs my family while I grab our bags then I lead Tobin to my old room.

"Huh." Tobin says as she looks around the room.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing." Tobin says with a smile. "Your room just suits you."

"Oh." I say and look around the room. "I'm amazed my parents haven't changed it."

"Hey Strides." Kelley says as she walks in the room.

"Yeah?"

"Hope and I are gonna go chill on the lake do you two wanna come with us?" Kelley asks so I look to Tobin.

"Do you wanna go?"

"Uh I don't have a bikini, but sure." Tobin says.

"I'm sure we can find you one." Kelley says and disappears only to return 3 minutes later holding four separate bikinis. "Here."

"Uh thanks." Tobin says.

"We'll be in the living room." Kelley says then shuts the door as she leaves.

Tobin and I then change into our bikini's.

"Do you have a cover up I can borrow?" Tobin asks.

"No but you can use one of my shirts." I say.

Tobin nods and picks up one of my shirts and puts it on.

"I still can't believe how big this is on me." Tobin says as I put on a shirt to cover up.

"Well I am five inches taller than you." I say then remove my necklace. "I'm gonna leave this here."

"Good idea." Tobin says and takes her off.

Both of us grab snap backs then we head to the living room.

"Ready?" Kelley asks from Hope's lap.

"Yep." Tobin and I say.

"BYE MOM. BYE DAD." Kelley yells.

"Bye kids." Mom says from the kitchen.

The four of us head to the garage and grab the keys to the golf cart.

"Who's driving?" I ask only for Kelley to throw me the keys. "Okay then."

Tobin and I get in the front of the cart while Hope and Kelley sit behind us. I make the ten minute drive to Lake Peachtree and park next to the other golf carts then we head to the family boat docked in the water.

"Catch." Kelley says and throws me the keys once on the boat.

"You know how to drive a boat?" Tobin asks as I start the boat.

"I do." I say then back away from the dock. "Everyone ready?"

"Yep." Everyone says then I notice Hope wrap her arms around Kelley

"Hold on Boo Bear." I say then Tobin sits down next to me and wraps her arms around me.

I take off my snap back and hand it to Tobin then I set off into the lake and drive towards Kelley and I's favorite spot. Once at the spot Kelley throws the anchor over board then we all take our cover ups off.

"I missed this." Kelley says.

"Same." I say as Tobin and I sit across from the soon to be wedded couple. "So you two ready to be Mrs. and Mrs. Solo?"

"You said we can't talk about the wedding." Kelley says.

"Kels I brought it up." I say.

"Oh." Kelley says as Hope chuckles. "I'm ready to be Mrs. Solo."

"Me too." Hope says with a smile. "Are you ready to sing and do a speech?"

"I am." I say. "It's gonna feel weird, but it's for you and Kelley so it's worth it."

"Aww." Kelley says and leans over and kisses my cheek. "You do love me."

"Your a dork." I say with a smile. "But yes Kelley I do love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.3K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
394K 9.3K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...
The Crown By Alex

Fanfiction

261K 9.2K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
Journey By Alex

Fanfiction

137K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine