𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄...

By SaturnGazing

❝ 'CAUSE YOU'RE A FORCE OF NATURE, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE, I CAN TASTE T... More

GRAPHICS
EPIGRAPH
SOUNDTRACK
ACT ONE
CHAPTER ONE ━ JURASSIC WORLD
CHAPTER TWO ━ OWEN GRADY
CHAPTER THREE ━ INDOMINUS REX BREAKOUT
CHAPTER FOUR ━ SAVING SOME KIDS
CHAPTER FIVE ━ ALMOST KISS
CHAPTER SIX ━ ALPHA FEMALE
CHAPTER SEVEN ━ NEW ALPHA FEMALE
CHAPTER EIGHT ━ ACTUALLY A GIRL
CHAPTER NINE ━ T-REX SHOWDOWN
CHAPTER TEN ━ TEQUILA AND DISNEY WORLD
ACT TWO
CHAPTER ELEVEN ━ MEMORIES
CHAPTER TWELVE ━ TRIP TO ISLA NUBLAR
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━ SHE ONLY LIKES ME
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━ HUNTING DOWN BLUE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━ BLUE KNEW
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━ FAMILY MEETING
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━ "IT" IS A SHE
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━ MAISIE LOCKWOOD
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━ INDORAPTOR
CHAPTER TWENTY ━ WANT A KISS? FIND MAISIE
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ━ UP ON THE ROOFTOP HERE WE GO
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ━ BYE BYE REXY

FORCE OF NATURE

13.4K 241 55
By SaturnGazing

• FORCE OF NATURE •
( Owen Grady )

" I'll be here 'till we collide, I don't care if I survive, So crash into me one more time. "

( SUMMARY )

Hazel Murphy was introduced to dinosaurs at the age of seven. She was fascinated by how these creatures came into existence and how they all became existent that was until she heard her grandfather found out a way to bring back dinosaurs, she begged her parents to go and they only agreed since they were getting a divorce and it was a gift to their children. She went with her brother and sister to Jurassic Park the place where dinosaurs were recreated.

She grew a friendship with Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler. She went towards Alan since he studied life through finding a fossil and sometimes even found dinosaurs bones, she wanted to know more which at first annoyed Alan but he got used to it.

She went towards Ellie since they both had a love for wildlife and plants, they both stayed back to take care of the triceratops named Sarah. Hazel was mainly with Ellie during the time of the breakout of dinosaurs but was reunited with her brother and sister and got attacked by velociraptors but the t-rex comes to the rescue and has an important moment with the tyrannosaurus rex.

Twenty-two years after the events happened to Hazel she came back to the island to work at Jurassic World and become the T-Rex trainer. Claire Dearing the park manager calls for her one day to come and see this new hybrid dinosaur they have created in the lab at it's full-grown figure. Hazel and Owen Grady have been friends and co-workers for a few years and soon disaster strikes they soon discover that the Indominus Rex has escaped its enclosure so Claire calls in to find out if she truly has escaped and she hasn't. Leaving Hazel and Owen in a cage with a hungry dinosaur wanting to destroy everything in her path.

( CAST )

BRIE LARSON as HAZEL MURPHY
The T-Rex Mama
" That was amazing but you do remember dinosaurs are trying to kill us right? "

CHRIS PRATT as OWEN GRADY
The "Alpha"
" How do always know how to ruin the best moments? "

BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD as CLAIRE DEARING
The bossy park manager
" Those are my co-workers. "

SAM NEILL as ALAN GRANT
The father figure
" Hazel you can't avoid talking about it forever you should talk to someone about it. "

ARIANA RICHARDS as LEX MURPHY
The greatest hacker in the world
" We told you not to come back to the island it's dangerous. "

JOE MAZZELLO as TIM MURPHY
The lover of dinosaurs
" You'll know everything when you get back to the main land. Standing in here is bringing back some memories. "

THE REST OF THE JURASSIC FRANCHISE CHARACTERS as THEIR OWN PERSONAL CHARACTERS

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

( WARNINGS )

This story will contain the following content that some readers might find uncomfortable: strong language, violence, animal cruelty, fighting, pregnancy, gory details, death, and sexual themes.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

( DISCLAIMERS )

I do not own or take credit for Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, or any of the franchise's movies or novels. All rights belong to the rightful owners and creators. I do however take credit for the original content within this story; Hazel Murphy, her dialogue, and the plot. Please remember that plagiarism isn't respected and isn't tolerated so please do not steal my plot, character, or dialogue between Hazel and the other characters in this fanfiction.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

( AUTHOR'S NOTE )

Hello readers! Nice to meet you my name is Caite and I will be the author for this fanfiction. So the reason why I decided to make this fanfiction is that I haven't read many good Owen Grady fanfictions so I decided to try and make mine good. Also because Owen Grady deserves all the love and affection he gets he's a big soft teddy bear and I really wanna cuddle with him but I can't so Hazel will have to do. All I hope during the fanfiction is that you love Hazel's character and her relationship with Owen and if you don't please feel free to private message me reasons why you don't like her or Owen's relationship with her. I want to improve my writing so criticism will help. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.8K 19
Erin Harper had finally achieved her goal in life, to become a trainer at Jurassic World, and she was! Erin was the Pterodactyl trainer. Even though...
333K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...
153K 3.3K 17
[Originally published in 2015, rewritten in 2022] Elliot Grady's life has never been simple by any means, but when her father shows up out of the blu...
231K 7.5K 26
All Rylan Davenport ever wanted was a life of adventure. Moving to a foreign island and starting a new job at a world renowned theme park, Jurassic W...