Everlasting~yoonmin

By MinMin0913

"Didn't you hate me?" "why'd you think that?" "Well, practically the whole school thought we were enemies bec... More

He's back - 1

4 0 0
By MinMin0913

BREAKING NEWS - 15th June:

Famous Rapper, producer and songwriter Agust D has just arrived at the Incheon Airport, officially ending his World Tour for the years 2018/19. Welcome back Agust D!

"SHIT! Tae wake up! He's back, he's finally back oh my god!"

"Fuck Jimin, what the hell?" Taehyung groaned, turning to grab his phone from the night stand.

"It's literally 7 o'clock in the morning, what's so important that you have to wake me up at this hour?"

"LOOK! Agust D is BACK!" Jimin squealed, shoving his phone into Taehyung's face.

"OH FUCK! AND HE'S GOT BLONDE HAIR! Definitely worth waking up for."

Jimin sighed, crawling onto Taehyung's bed. A sad smile plastered on his face as he stared down at his phone. He wished, he really did. But somehow a little part of him knew that the rapper would never remember him. Hell even if he did remember, Jimin's almost a hundred and two percent sure that he was the last person Yoongi wanted to be associated with.

"Hey.. you know, maybe he doesn't hate you anymore right?" Tae spoke, placing a comforting hand on Jimin's back, caressing it.

"Besides, it's been like what? 4 years since you last saw each other. I'm sure hyung's not someone who would hold a grudge for that long right?"

Jimin turned to look at taehyung, locking eyes with the said boy. His eyes were stern, while his hands slowly but surely crept it's way onto the other's shoulder.

"NO Tae! You don't get it, it wasn't just a grudge. Min Yoon Gi hated me with a burning passion. Hate."This time, it was Taehyung's turn to frown.

"But how would you know that? According to Jeon, hyung never once mentioned his hatred towards you when they hung out in high school."

"It's not just me Tae, the whole school knows it. There was even a video of Yoongi just spitting out how much he hated me." Jimin whined, falling back onto Taehyung's bed.

"Oh come on, maybe it was just a misunderstanding."

The miserable boy who was currently lying on Taehyung's bed, squeezed his eyes shut trying to prevent the tears that were threatening to fall. "If video isn't proof, I don't know what is." and with that, he fell asleep.

"what the fuck..? How- he just- whatever." Taehyung mumbled under his breath before entering dreamland with his best friend.

____

"Jimin-ah, if you really wonder why Yoongi hates you so much, maybe you should just ask?"

"No, I won't." Jimin shrugged as he watched the charming barista work behind the counter, serving every costumer with a wide smile and of course cracking dad jokes occasionally, making the other party all flustered.

"If you say so." The barista, Jin, watched as the shorter man stir his drink with a straw over and over again with a visible frown on his face as if contemplating something.

"You know, maybe I can help you ask Joonie or Gi himself." Jin suggested.

"No, I don't want to drag you into this whole 'thingy' I'm worried about."

"You mean person? Stop speaking like yo-"

"Hey, long time no see hyung!" A familiar voice interrupted.

Jin snapped his head up only to be met with a pair of overly familiar eyes, he's grown to admire over time.

"Ba-Joonie.. you're finally back. Gosh! And i thought you were going to leave me from how long you were away." Jin chuckled.

"Oh? You know I wouldn't." There it was, the playful smirk that Jimin saw way too often.

*cough*

"Oh! Hi to you too Jimin." Namjoon greeted Jimin with a hug before turning his attention back to Jin.

"Oh yea, yoong'hyung is coming in a few minutes. He just texted me."

"Fuck." Jimin cursed a little too loudly, catching his two hyungs attention.

"Uh, Jin hyung.. i've got stuff to do i'm going first.. haha. Bye Namjoon hyung!"

Jimin picked up his bag and ran straight out of the door. He was not ready to meet his Idol, love of his life, hyung or whatever yoongi was to him there. Nope. Jimin was sure as heck that he did NOT want to do this. Well, at least not right now. He just needed to be at the right place at the right time when he is ready. So for now, his heart is beating out of his chest while he quickens his pace on the walk to his dance studio.

____

"Kid's still worried?"

"Yup, don't think it's dying down anytime soon either." Jin frowned.

____

"Jimin? You're early today. Your class doesn't start for another hour."

"Ahh.. is it? I didn't check the time, I guess I'll practice before the kids come in." lies. Jimin knew exactly what time it was and he knew that his class doesn't start for another hour but he can't and won't stay at Jin's cafe not if Yoongi is there.

"Did Jin hyung kick you out or something? Usually you'd be a few minutes late, getting caught up in whatever you guys talk about." Hoseok asked.

"Oh yea, Namjoon hyung stopped by earlier after his flight. So i decided to leave and give them some space."

"Right! I almost forgot yoongi hyung is back too, have you seen him?"

"Ah.. no, I saw him on the news though." Jimin hesitantly replied. Hoseok knew about this thing going on between Jimin and Yoongi, he was closest to Yoongi in high school after all. He was there when there was an unspoken barrier between the two boys and he was also there when the rumors broke out. So yes, Hoseok knew too, but he didn't know about the undying love Jimin had for the rapper and neither did he know that Jimin was one of AgustD's fanboy. Why would he? Jimin absolutely did not want Hoseok (aka Yoongi's Best friend) to know about his feelings towards the older.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to trigger something. It just slipped my mind." Hoseok quickly apologized after sensing Jimin's discomfort.

"Nah, it's alright. It's been a long time anyways, I don't expect you to remember."

"Okay! Well, I hope you don't mind if I go first, it's been awhile since you came this early so i figured i should take advantage of that shouldn't I?" Hoseok grinned nudging Jimin a little before packing his belongings into his bag, leaving their shared studio.

Yes you heard it right, Jimin and Hoseok share a dance studio. However, it wasn't like they were close buddies during their teenage years because they really weren't. They were just aware of each other's undying passion for dancing when they would always practice in the school's dance studio during their free time. From there, they slowly learnt each other's names and often found themselves lying on the floor panting from exhaustion after a particularly hard choreography. So when Hoseok decided to open a dance studio of his own, he decided to share partnership with Jimin in order to achieve a more flexible schedule and to share the cost of renting a studio. It all went well because now, 2 years into their business, they have over a 70 students ranging from age 6 to age 18 and recently hired another experienced dancer, Taemin.

____

"hey."

"Yoongi? Oh my god! You have blonde hair!" Jin squelled at the sight of the blonde rapper who had just taken a sit next to Namjoon.

"Yea, figured I'd look more badass with blonde. Black makes me soft."

"You are soft, Gi."

"I agree!" Namjoon chimned in, raising his hand up and placing them on his buddy's shoulder.

"Why did I even agree to come? I could have stayed at home and sleep my first day off." Yoongi groaned, pushing Namjoon's hand away.

"Because you missed me too much, Gi." Jin grinned before walking away to take a costumers' order.

Yoongi raised a brow at Namjoon giving him the silent i'll kill you look. The younger, being so accustomed to the look, just lets out a small chuckle and shook his head. "You wish you could, hyung."

Yoongi and Namjoon were familiar with each other. In fact, they were more than familiar, one could even call them - brothers. When Yoongi had started producing music at age 13, he'd went to the school's music room everyday to work on his recordings. Fortunately for him, he'd always be alone, having the space and privacy to himself. This went on for about a year until a young boy appeared and had started sharing the same space Yoongi found comfort in. In the beginning, both boys had it hard, they wanted the room to themselves but knew that neither were going to give it up. As time passed, Namjoon had started observing the other, picking up on his music choice and style casually asking questions about the older once in awhile without invading his privacy. So when they were 16 and 17, both boys had grown accustomed to being around each other and sharing their music experiences. Soon, Yoongi was 19 and sending his music out for an audition with the help of Namjoon who had already been scouted by a company named BigHit. Now, Yoongi is 23 and is proud to say that him and Namjoon has been working side-by-side for 4 years, both being solo idols but still supporting each other.

"One day, you'll dig your own grave and i'll be glad to bury you in it." Yoongi growled, before turning his gaze back down on the menu.

____

Heylo! Hope you enjoyed this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.2K 31
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
213K 5.7K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
136K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
193K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...