Texting Stories (Ryguyrocky)

By TwistedWriterX

**This is not the first of it's kind** Hewwo. I thought that i'd try this out. This isn't the first of it's k... More

~Please Read~
Chapter 1: Caught ya! (UnicornMann,Goldy and Tina)
Chapter 2: Group Chat
I NEED IDEAS!
Chapter 3: Goldycorn
Chapter 4: Superhero Business
I think i'ma stop this...
CHT Five: Ryan X Cookie

CHT 6: FINAL ONE!! We HAVE to confess it to him...

244 4 2
By TwistedWriterX

A/N    I KNOW!!! i KNOW!!! I ENDED THIS BOOK ALREADY BUT I CAME UP WITH ANOTHER ONE!!! LAST ONE!!    It's just to hold you off because the other is on hold for a little bit..

CHT 6: We HAVE to confess it to him....

Tina's P.O.V

-At the daycare-

Hi Unicorn! What'ya doing? 

Unicorn: Hanging out with my mum and dad!

Oh ok.

HIIIIII EVERYONE!!!! *Everyone says hi*

Cutie, can i talk to you. In private please?

Ryan: Sure?

WE NEED to tell him that he doesn't have any parents!

Ryan: I know..

I know he enjoys hanging out with them but he looks sooo silly hanging out with dirt blocks!

Ryan: Now you mention it ya.....BUT I'M NOT CONFESSING IT!!!!! *Uses Tea powrs*

WHA RYAN!! Ughhhh whatever. 

ShootsScores!: Hey Unicorn!

UnicornBoi: Hey. You know i'm downstirs hanging with my mum & Dad.

ShootsScores!: Ya but this is a texting book!

UnicornBoi: Ohhhh yaaaa...What you want?

ShootsScores!: About your mum and dad...

UnicornBoi: What?

ShootsScores: You do know that there not real? There just two dirt blocks stacked on top of each other with faces? 

UnicornBoi: ....

UnicornBoi: What's wrong with that?

ShootsScores!: You.....look very silly...

UnicornBoi: I know that there just dirt mounds but you guys have at least one parent and i don't....

ShootsScores!: Ya.......I just thought we'd tell you bye now....

UnicornBoi: Thanks.......i guess......I do look kind-of silly...

ShootsScores!: No problem? Ya.....you do. Anyways, want to play a game of family!

UnicornBoi: ...

UnicornBoi: Sure?! 

ShootsScores!: YAY!!!

Well, at least he knows now....Know, just get Goldy and Ryan involved in the game!!

A/N    Sorry, last one this time!!! JUst to hold you guys off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...