Daseki of the Red Sand [Narut...

By XxMeWxX4444

[Discontinued] Desert has been hopping between orphanges her entire life. The reason? No body can handle her... More

Chapter 1: We're Fixing To Die
Chapter 2: Fireworks Are Fun
Chapter 3: How The Fuck Did You Know That?!
Chapter 4: Go Die
Chapter 5: Fuck You
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: I'm Gonna Make Some Good Fish Sticks Today
Chapter 8: Explosions
Chapter 9: Got The Ring
Chapter 10: Ice Cream
Chapter 11: Sleep....bombing?
Chapter 12: Cheap Ass
Chapter 13: Hand Mouths
Chapter 14: Your Wooden Heart
Chapter 15: Thanks Deidara
Chapter 16: It Just Bit Me
Chapter 17: Hickey
Chapter 18: I'll Kill You
Chapter 19: Punishment
Chapter 20: Glomp
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Kasai Satsujin
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Let It Rain
Chapter 25: The Worst Thing
Chapter 26: Blackmail
Chapter 27: Mission With A Dumbass
Chapter 28: Big Brothers For Dummies
Chapter 29: Anniversary
Chapter 30: Mission With A Plant
Chapter 31: New Mission
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Perving
Chapter 34: Sketch Book
Chapter 35: Sake
Chapter 36: Remedy
Chapter 37: Lake
Chapter 38: That's A Waste Of Sake
Chapter 39: Don't Fucking Question Me
Chapter 40: Are You On Your Man Period?
Chapter 42: Present
Chapter 43: Arrogant Little Puppet Men

Chapter 41: You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!

2.3K 117 11
By XxMeWxX4444

~Chapter 41~

~You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!~

"Sigh....bro, stop being such a bitch." I grumbled, whacking Hidan upside the head. We had stopped off at a restaurant, we were too lazy to catch or own food, and they had gotten the damn idiot's order wrong, causing him to throw a fit.

"Shut the fuck up you little bitch! I'm gonna sacrifice all these damn assholes! They will face the wrath of Lord Jashin!!"

"Alright, is Kakuzu depriving you of sex or what?" I questioned, eyes narrowing in annoyance. I had dealt with his attitude for too long and it was about time he got a scolding. Besides, punishing disobedient mutts is the best way to train them.

"Why the fuck would you ask about my damn sex life?!" He growled, a light tinge of pink on his cheeks.

I smirked, nodding to myself. "So that is the case then? Truthfully, I thought it was returning to Yugakure that got you all bitchy."

He scowled, eyes narrowing in anger. "That's half the reason!"

"And the other is cause you miss getting Kakuzu's--"

"Shut up!!" He screeched, waving his scythe at me. I ducked, nibbling on my order of dango.

Soon the waiter returned with Hidan's fixed order of spare ribs, leaving hurriedly before he could be cussed out again. I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of my soda and gazed levelly over at Hidan. He seemed to of calmed down now - if stuffing your face with ribs and making a complete mess is qualified as calm.

Once we both finished I put down the money, heading out of the shop with a dango stick between my lips.

"Lets hurry up and get back to the base. I feel like taking a nap." I told him, twisting my shoulders quickly so that my back popped.

I rubbed my lower back as he nodded and we started off, a weird feeling of dread enveloping in my chest.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Here ya go ^^ my English teacher's letting me write instead of having a silent reading time today. So, since I don't have my laptop, I decided to write this xP

Peace!

~Mew

P.S. Holy shit this was short o.o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 888 97
Once full of hope, Miya Kurotaiyo now walks the path of shadows as Stardust, a name feared in the ashes of a collapsing world. Betrayed by the system...
13.4K 134 12
"You fell to the ground seeing your father slap you and drinking beer at the same time and saying "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE DIED," You said to yourself...
203K 6.9K 28
This story starts out with a massacre. I'm not going to lie and say there was no blood split. No, there was blood covering EVERYTHING. An entire clan...
49K 1.1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...