Seven Heroic Sins (Book 1, Ri...

Oleh Stillwell03

It's been about 2,000 years since the battle of Britania and the defeat of the revived demon clans 10 command... Lebih Banyak

Impending Doom
Life of the Sins
Sword in the Well
The Entrance Exam
Cold Hard Truth
Project Holy Knight and the Druid Trials
Ochako the Fox Sin
Nejire the Goat Sin
Mina the Grizzly Sin
Momo the Boar Sin
Kyoka the Serpent Sin
Himiko the Dragon Sin
Itsuka the Lion Sin
Their Return
Lust and Gluttony vs Truth and Faith
A Reason to Fight

Character analysis

8.5K 110 177
Oleh Stillwell03

So I'm going to point this out to people because there will be characters that act OOC in this. So I will be analyzing each one to give you all an understanding on them. Also they will drink in this as a fair warning if you don't like it. I don't condone underage drinking, but they won't get badly drunk since they'll be able to hold it a lot better than most adults.

Izuku Midoriya age 14
Izuku will act rather distant from anyone who picks on him, but will be canon to everyone else. He will also act like Meliodas does to Elisabeth to every one of the sins. His image will be the same as in the series. Hangs out by himself when he has free time and wants to relax.

Race: demon/goddess/human mix
Izuku will be able to tap into both races powers in this. When he activated them, his left eye will look like that of a member of the goddess races and his right will be pitch black and have the demon races mark above it.

Magic power:Bearing Sins
Izuku can manipulate his magical power as weight on someones sins who makes physical contact with him within 24 hours. The more of one of the 7 sins someone acts on in front of him, the harder it will be for them to fight him. Izuku can also use skills from the other sins magical powers.

Weapon(s):
Sword of the Commandments
A one sided curved long sword that was created by Meliodas a while back. The sword is black colored with blood red grippings. A notable feature that it has is 10 small holes along the back of the blade. Izuku knows little of the blade other than it was made to keep the demon clan at bay.
Spear of the Deities
A long spear with a gold colored handle that has 4 curved points near it's tip. Elizabeth had enchanted this weapon with the power of the goddess race long ago as a way to protect humanity if the goddess clan ever stepped out of line. The two weapons above cannot be used at the same time by Izuku or he will suffer immeasurable pain as a result.
???
Izuku will have a third weapon that is a katana. He will not draw it normally and only him and his mother know what it is.

Occupation: captain of the Seven Heroic Sins
Even though Izuku isn't one of the seven, he still is their captain as the person they hold the greatest respect for.
Assistant InnKeeper
Inko runs an inn called the Boars Hat Inn since Izuku was 7. It functions as both a inn/tavern that is highly recommend by the people and the hideout for the Sins. He normally helps where they need it the most besides the kitchen since he can't make decent food to save his life.

Power level: 15,295 (of what isn't sealed)

Inko Midoriya age 42 (alias, real age is 1,842)
Inko was never a fan of violence growing up. When she was trained as a little girl to fight, she was so against it that she would run away to avoid hurting others. As a result, she had no choice but to entrust the safety of the world to her son. She acts regularly as she would in the series, except when the inn she runs gets destroyed and she begins to go get really pissed at who did it. She'll also be divorced since Izuku was 4 and had to tell Hisashi and Izuku about her origins. Doesn't get much free time to say much. She normally takes long relaxing baths when she has the time.

Race: goddess/demon mix
Inko has the same powers as Izuku but chooses not to use it because of her pacifism. But when she does activate her power, here eyes are the same as Izuku's.

Magic power: Peace Maker
Inko can use her magical power to expel any and all aggressive behavior from anyone with a power level lower than hers.

Weapons: Shield of the Druids
Since Inko never liked fighting, Meliodas had a magical shield made that could protect herself in case she couldn't run. The shield is a small arm shield that has a rustic wooden image to it. The shield turns it's wielded power level into a protective barrier that is strong enough to withstand double the amount of damage the wielded could make. Though it creates a perfect defense, the wielded cannot attack since their power level will deplete to zero.

Occupation: Innkeeper
Since Izuku was 7, Inko had ran an inn/tavern called the Board Hat Inn as a way to keep revenue in. The area was made around the Boars Hat Tavern and was named as a way to honor her late fathers establishment. The area doubles as a workplace and the Seven Heroic Sins home and base.

Power level: 20,900

Ochako Uraraka age 15
Ochako will be distant from humans since they have done nothing but leave her to fend for herself when she had nobody. The only time they acted like she existed was when she had the crap beat out of her for stealing to keep from starving. The only people she will act happy around will be the sins and Inko. She also act with desire to have Izuku for herself when he's around. Until mentioned, she will have hair down to the middle of her back. She will also have a scar similar to Ban's when she was fighting Izuku and he accidentally got semi serious. Normally hangs with Himiko since they both have similar viewpoints on humanity.

Race: Immortal being
Due to her being Ban's successor, she will have the abilities of the fountain of youth to make her unable to die through normal means.

Magical power: Snatch
Ochako can steal anything from someone from an item, to their own power for herself. Once deactivated however, all power returns to it's owner and her base power level returns to normal.

Weapon: Holy Staff Courichouse
A four barred staff with the ability to increase focus and physical strength to it's absolute limit and create attacks freely at inhuman speeds to any location at a single moment. The amount of skill solely depends on the wielder, but the abilities of the holy staff are one of the most versatile of all sacred treasures (this is an actual analysis from the series. I won't spoil how Ban got it back for those who are anime only fans).

Occupation: Support and combatant
As the Fox Sin of Greed, Ochako normally weakens the enemy to a lower power to keep the battle weighing more in their favor before fighting demons with their own power.
Cook
Since Inko is normally to busy and Izuku stinks as bad as Meliodas as cooking, Ochako cooks for the guests as a frontal at the inn.

Power level: 3,480

Nejire Hado age 17
Nejire won't be that different than her normal self. She will use invasion however to get answers she has on her mind about someone if she cannot get them by asking. She'll never do this to Izuku since she sees it as an invasion of 'his' privacy. Doesn't do much in her free time. Normally sits in areas and people watch to stifle her curiosity.

Race: doll/human hybrid
Though naturally human, Nejire can transform into a small doll like Goather if her magic becomes too unstable to control. Because she is technically not human, something like having her head ripped off her body won't kill her as easily.

Magic power: Invasion
Nejire is able to invade people's mind and see their memories and/or alter them in some way. She is also able to put people in a sleep like state that is below a power level of 400, or in a comma from completely breaking their minds.
Weapon: Double Bow Herritt
A dual bow set made of energy that allows Nejire's invasion to reach farther distance. The farthest she can go with it is a 3 mile radius. She can bring Herritt out of thin air whenever she wishes to with no trouble or backlash as well.

Occupation: ground control
As the Goat Sin If Lust, Nejire is responsible for keeping their actions a secret and rewriting the memories of humans that noticed their actions to make it so heroes actually saved them. Their work is dangerous, so this means they can't allow themselves to be distracted by people or the media.
Server
Nejire works a front as a server at the bar due to her physical appeal and her bubbly attitude. She actually is a big favorite among the younger customers that most come just to ogle at her. She doesn't mind it as long as they don't overstep.

Power level: 4,081

Mina Ashido age 14
Mina will be a little more lay back and less energetic. Most of the time, she'll be lounging on Chastiefol In it's pillow form. She will also offer to share the space with Izuku as a way to get close to him. She regularly hangs out with Kyoka when they have spare time.

Race: fairy/human hybrid
After obtaining the sacred treasure, Mina's DNA was altered to be similar to a fairy's to be able to wield Chastiefol to its fullest. Though she does not have wings, Mina can still levitate like Harlequin with little to no effort.

Magic power: Disaster
Mina can manipulate nature to her will with her magic. She can also make small cuts into large slashes.

Weapon: Spirit Spear Chastiefol
The former weapon of the third fairy king Harlequin. Chastiefol can transform into one of 8 forms.
Form 1 Spirit Spear: A base spear that Mina can fight with to make it seem like it's coming from ever direction without actually fighting.
Form 2 Guardian: Mina can manipulate the moss that grows around the great fairy tree to make an ultimate defensive barrier. The moss can also parry any attack and is resistant to fire. Ice on the other hand is not it's strong suit.
Form 3 Fossilization: Mina can use  a dual pronged spear that when hits the target, turns the target into stone.
Form 4 Sunflower: One of the defense mechanisms of the great fairy tree. Chastiefol transforms itself into a giant sunflower that shoots beams of energy to any that dare cross it's path.
Form 5 Increase: The spear turns into several small daggers that Mina can control together or to hit individual targets by will.
Form 6 Yugdracloth: When close quarters combat is inevitable, Chastiefol attaches itself to Mina and creates a cloth like armor with blades attached to the sleeves.
Form 7 Luminosity: Chastiefol transforms itself into a luminescent sphere that Mina can use as a way to light darkened areas.
Form 8 Pollen Garden: Mina can create a giant barrier that not only protects, but heals all that reside in it.
When it is not one of these, it retains it's base pillow form that Mina normally floats around on.

Occupation: Damage control
As The Grisly Sin of Sloth, Mina is tasked with keeping damage as minimal as possible. The less damage she allows to happen, the less Nejire has to mess with people's memories or the less they have to report to the government.
Room attendant/server
Mina works a front as a room attendant for the in. Keeping the rooms clean and comfy to hang out in. When it gets busy, she will help Nejire with serving.

Power level: 3,546

Momo Yaoyorozu age 14
Momo will be more confident and not that often willing to team up with any member of the sins that often similar to Merlin. The only person she won't do this to ever is Izuku and will give him bits of information that can help him reach new heights. When she isn't in the middle of research or work, she finds herself chatting with Itsuka as a friend she sees as a respectable companion.

Race: human/mage
(I'm not 100% Merlin is human, but she did come from a capital of mages that was wiped out long ago by both the demon and the goddess clan because of her so let's roll with this) Momo is one of the only sins that did not have her genetics altered with a completely different race. However, she does have the blessings of both the demon king and supreme deity on her side. This allows any curses or manipulation from either side to not work on her.

Magic power: Infinity
Thanks to her magical power, any and all spells she casts only have to be casted once for it to stay active for as long as she wishes. Even if the spell would naturally drain magic if kept active, Momo can keep it active without adding an extra drop of magical power to when she first activated it.

Weapon: Morning Star Aldain
A small sphere that floats around Momo with her using her mind. Aldain greatly increases the power of spells she casts as well, making any powerful spells Momo casts even more powerful without any added magical power. She is also able to bring her weapon out of thin air, display locations to her, and even put her soul in it if something were to happen to her body and live inside Aldain until it is safe to return to her body.

Occupation: Restoration and transportation
Since all damage can't be stopped and demon attacks are so random and can cause damage that they can't waste any moment on, The Boar Sin of Gluttony's goal is to transport everyone to the destination of the battle and restore damage as quick as possible.
Financial accountant
Due to her excessive knowledge, Momo is in charge of the books as her front. She makes sure the revenue is not falling anywhere and fixes it if it is.

Power level: 4,270

Kyoka Jiro age 14
Kyoka will be her usual self, but a little more envious of the other girls since they are more developed than her. She'll also be more self conscious of herself around Izuku, but not care about her appearance much around other people. She normally hangs with Mina since she can talk freely with her not judging her in the slightest.

Race: giant/human hybrid
Though she will not grow to the size of a giant(yet), she still has dominion over the earth itself similar to a giant. Her strength is also greatly increased since she can carry objects several tons like it's nothing.

Magic power: Creation
Thanks to her magical ability, Kyoka can control the earth itself as freeform it to her own desire. She can also change the confines of the earth to quicksand or stone to rubber. Even her own skin can be turned to iron to increase defensive and offensive moves.

Weapon: War Hammer Gideon
Thanks to a spell casted on it long ago, Gideon is the size of a normal war hammer with a spiked end on it, making it capable for Kyoka to wield with little difficulty. Though smaller, the base weight of over 2 tons is not different. If not for Kyoka's massive strength boost, the hammer would be nearly impossible for her and many to wield. The hammer greatly increases her magical abilities with the earth itself and can even redirect magical attacks into the earth with it's lightning rod skill to cancel them out. This however is not an attack Kyoka is a fan of, sins it harms the earth and the creatures that live under it in the process.

Occupation: Sword and Shield
Depending on the situation, Kyoka is either an unstoppable line of defense, or a solid fist for offense. She is one of the few sins that can use both offense and defense at once.
Room attendant/Stock taker
Just like Mina, Kyoka works with keeping the rooms in line for the guests as her front. When she isn't doing that, she is taking inventory of everything to keep things from running too low.

Power level: 3,081
Though the weakest, she is still not to be underestimated with a fact.

Himiko Toga age 15(she was told in recent chapters to be 17, so I'm assuming she would be most likely 15 at the start of the story)
Toga will stay her happy go lucky self without the crazy that much. She'll have a hint of rage in her when people start to look at Izuku, Inko, or the sins in any disrespect. She looks at them as the family she never had and wishes to have a real one with Izuku. She occasionally fantasies about this when she notices something cute about Izuku. When she's free, she hangs out with Ochako and drinks with her since she understands her the most.

Race: demon/human hybrid
Just like Izuku, she will have Meliodas's powers. She will also be only able to have slight control of her demon form to regenerate and use slight bits of darkness before losing control. If she ever gets too enraged, she'll lose control completely and create a crazy amount of  power.

Magic power: Full Counter
Any and all magical attacks will be sent flying back at the wielder with greater force. This only works on magical attacks and she cannot use any other attacks while using Full Counter.

Weapon: Demon Sword Lostvayne
A curved short sword with holes in it to reduced air pressure. Lostvayne can produce up to 5 copies of Himiko that equal at max half her original power level. Each one of these forms can use Full Counter and will not make her take damage if they take any.

Occupation: Warrior
Since she focuses more on combat, Himiko normally focuses on fighting the enemy and taking the problem out as fast as she can. She takes the name Dragon Sin of Wrath as serious as she could.
Muscle
Toga normally is used as something like a bouncer at clubs for a front. When a guest gets to wild, it's her job to take these guys out to not interrupt people more than they already have. Since she doesn't look dangerous, many people take her lightly and get out in a shock when they realize she's a lot tougher than she looks(demon strength is scary when you don't realize it).

Power level: 4,500

Itsuka Kendo age 14
By day, Itsuka will be very prideful. The amount of pride she has will vary depending on the time of day. To counter this, she wears special glasses that sustains her prideful nature. The only two that she will cast her pride away for us Momo and Izuku. As a close friend, Itsuka looks at Momo as someone of respect and who she cherishes a friendship with. As for Izuku, she made a vow long ago that she will place all her pride into his protection. When night falls, she is her common big sister self as in canon.

Race: Enhanced Human
Though not technically altered, Itsuka holds the curse of her magical power to have her physical and magical powers increase drastically on different times of day.

Magic power: Sunshine
Depending on the time of day, her magical and physical power increases to non human levels that makes her nicknamed the strongest human in existence. Her muscles do not get as bulky as her predecessor Escanor's, but her power does change. Because of this, she becomes more prideful depending on the time of day and produces a large amount of heat from it.  The heat that emanates from her body is so extreme, that it has melted high heat metals into liquid like it was butter.

Weapon: Divine Axe Rhitta
Rhitta is a large one handed axe that unless your someone like Itsuka, is very difficult to swing around. Rhitta is able to absorb and condense Itsuka's power to crate small suns thanks to a unique ability called charge and fire. Out of all the weapons, Rhitta is said to be the heaviest out of all seven. Itsuka can also call upon Rhitta to come to her wherever it may be in the world.

Occupation: Heavy hitter
As The Lion Sin of Pride, Itsuka is one of the most powerful of the sins at the moment with very little rival depending on the time of day. As such, her objectives are to give the enemy a one hit KO if possible to minimize the length of the battle.
Barkeep
Thanks to her work understanding Escanor's past, she discovered a natural talent as a barkeep. As a front, she prides her night self to offer the best alcohol she can to people with no desire to disappoint.

Power level: midday(1 minute)150,000
Night 890

And that's all of them. This was definitely better to do than explain it all going forward. For those that are also questioning why I chose these seven, I thought that they would resemble them naturally the best out of the females. If you disagree , I'm sorry but this is my opinion on them. Anyway stay tuned for the next chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.8K 55 11
so basically all of these fanfics I've been reading are basically the exact same. So lemme make you laugh with my interpretation of how the boys woul...
255K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
262K 5.8K 25
After a dangerous accusation, Izuku is branded a traitor by all who he knows. Beaten to the point of near-death, he makes a terrible mistake. Is this...
72.9K 1.2K 29
This is, yet again, a rewrite of my Villain Deku story. I wasn't in the mindset to properly work on the other two, so I'm hoping to stick with this...