Super Family Adventures 3- Pr...

By SuperFam16

When Peter starts to trust his family again he gets a surprise one that is so unexpected he seeks help from h... More

Old Friends
Reunions
Symptoms and Revenge
Shopping for Suprises
Preparing for Pain
The News
A/N
Vistors (Part one)
Visitors (Part two)
Visitors (Part three)
Vistors (Part four)
Visitors (Part five)
Baby Care
To catch a baby
Day Out
Morning with Grandpa
Taken
Checkup
Story Time
Fun and Fans
Honorary Heroes
All That and a Baby Groot to Boot
A/N

Visitors (Part six)

2K 24 1
By SuperFam16

(John's POV)
   I opened my eyes and saw nothing. "Hello? Guys are you there?" I called into the void. "John you were summoned here by me for I am eternity I  am a celestial one of the being that control your universe. You have been tampering with reality and now you've brought a being into this world. There are many who will try to use you for there own purposes the people of earth are greedy. I have to send you to someone else now but beware don't ever pull a stunt like this again.
— meanwhile on the outside world John's eyes turn from galaxy to black—
   "Hello John. It's nice to meet you." A lady with a blue dress said sitting on her thrown of bones. "Who are you? Where am I now?" She let out a chuckle. "Your in avengers tower surrounded by your friends. She showed me a picture of my friends sitting around my body. "Your soul is in my domain I'm here to talk to you about you choice to bring a soul into the world."
(Wade's POV)
I stared into John's eye. I'd recognize that darkness lady death. "I got to go do something Wait here. I walked out of the med bay to the roof. I need to be dead long enough to save John I thought. "What better way than to go splat on the road."
   I slowly stepped off the edge and fell. The wind in my face had me tearing up. As I hit the ground it felt like falling underwater and I turned upright and walked into the dark hall as I reached the door at the end. I was about to open it when I heard them talking about the baby. "Look you can't just make or take souls John that's my job. Isn't that right Wade?" The door opened and I fell. "Wade what are you doing here are you dead?" Lady death just smiled. "Yea only for a few more moments. Let him go death please he has people waiting for him back home." I felt a sudden pull and I was sucked down the hall and back upward. I opened my eyes and I was missing my arm and a foot. I limped inside and to see if it worked.
(John's POV)
   I woke up in a bed and was engulfed in a massive group hug. "John I'm so glad your ok."  Zack said with tears welling up in his eyes. I pulled him by his collar and kissed him.
—Time Skip—
   We were getting ready to go back to the mansion. We had just said goodbye to everyone. "Welp I guess this is it guys it's been real." I opened a doorway  to the mansion. We all walked through the door and wade grabbed my shoulder. "Thanks if you need anything ever just call." He handed me a flip phone and gave me a hug the door closed and we all just laid on the bed. "That was fun."

Beta read by yours truly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 331 20
Эбигейл,можно просто Эби-главная героиня этого фанфика.У Эби очень необычное и красивое имя для России.Ей 13 лет и учится она в 7 классе.Эби веселая...
1M 33.9K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.9M 83.8K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC