Murder mystery

By Torihg

Christophe and Gregory have been working for the government as partners. What happens when they get sent to s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Update
15
16
17
18
Update
20
22
Celebration!
Important stuff

21

335 15 0
By Torihg

Sergeant Yate's POV 

"Why?.. Why did you do all this?  What in gods name is this all worth?!"  Mole stammers.  I sigh. 

"Well it's a long story let's start from the beginning..."

"I had all the rich African Americans under arrest until a group of super powered kids came and let them all lose. The mayor was told about how the whole thing and was outraged. She rid my ass all the time. I couldn't  even work! 

I began to build this slow but powerful hatred for her and I couldn't help but think what if she was dead? I would never have to hear her nagging ever again. I became a mess. After a few years my wife and I separated.  

I had had enough. That was the last straw. You can nag me, and take away my job but maggie... she took my maggie. I started to think of a plan to take out Mayor McDaniels And put it into action a few weeks ago. 

I had blacked out the security cameras around city wok and altered the report. Everything was working amazingly. Then I had another amazing idea. What if I became a mayor! No one would suspect a thing...until you kids came around. "

I paused looking away for a second. 

"You damn kids started snooping around! I had to do something to get you off my case so I kidnapped Gregory hoping but you'd leave town not wanting to see him die but here we are now..." 

"What the hell do we do now." He asks. 

"Die.." I respond pulling out my gun.

Writers note 

Grab your popcorn because ya girl is almost done!I love writing this book and I am going to miss it so much! Anyways as always....

Bye peeps!

Word count: 295

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.2K 26
All South Park characters are not of my creation but of the wonderful people of Matt & Trey-creators of South Park. ⚠️Warning there is foul language...
188K 4.4K 21
Craig Tucker, The person who doesn't give not one shit about anyone, but what if a certain person changes the way he feels??? CREEK•STYLE Credits t...
333K 11.5K 34
**COMPLETED** Craig Tucker, the infamous stoic teenager of South Park, had a secret habit of needing to know everything about everyone. Every piece o...
737K 19.2K 18
Craig was always the bully. Tweek was always the victim. What will happen if these two get paired in a project? (They are 16 in this fanfic!!)