Galatfahmi

By riemannianmanifold

When you misunderstand her and she too never defends herself, will a relation bloom there? More

Prologue
Chapter one: Duties and Responsibilities
chapter two: In between
Concerns
Chapter third: Drifting apart
chapter four: Efforts somewhere
Chapter Five: Stooping low
chapter six: firm beliefs
Chapter Seven: Vacuum
Chapter eight: Unexpected Return
Chapter Nine: Casualities
Chapter Ten: Square One
chapter eleven: Shift and allocation
Chapter twelve A:Decision-Downpour
Chapter twelve B: Decision- Clouded
Chapter Thirteen:Mirage
Chapter fourteen: Across the mirror
Chapter Fifteen: Eclipse
Chapter Sixteen A: Dust off- Shores
Chapter Sixteen B:Dust off- Lost
Chapter Seventeen- Setbacks
Chapter Eighteen- One in thousands
Chapter nineteen : Incentives
Chapter Twenty: Highway
Chapter Twenty one: Blooms in darkness
Chapter Twenty Two: Day by day
Chapter Twenty Three:Stars in Night.
Chapter Twenty Four : Turns
CHAPTER Twenty five: Kiss of life.
Chapter twenty seven: Shadows.
Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine

Chapter Twenty six: Flames in life.

1.3K 66 111
By riemannianmanifold

RAJVEER

He sighed. This was so new for him. all together. going bonkers over someone..Foolishly staring at someone and then with her single smile his heart would gallop. His soul for once was shining..It was all new..and drizzled. So much freshness in his life he never felt before..

And then he felt his nostrils burning with smoke..

He saw her lit her cigarette. Then she took a puff..and soon she was making smoke rings in air..

and the bubble burst.  revealing him to his not so naive but much talented ex wife..

he hurriedly ran to her and snatched the cigarette from her.

' when the hell you learnt smoking? You know its not good for health.'

but she like a lunatic laughed and attempted to kiss him...Just to get him melted on their first ever date after marriage and divorce and distanced burning phase..

It was all together a secret outing. After Lecture rajveer had conveyed her to meet after light out. just near the gates hidden in canopy he had found her running covered in a shawl looking like a damn thief . however he had crooked with laughter seeing her covering herself like some goddamn aunty or something. but the next moment  when she had thrown the shawl away, his breath hitched in his throat. A short and revealing night gown she had worn. and really that length was too short to increase his own. He had cursed...Not to me tion forced her to go and change. But she just like always never listened.

'why it matter to you what I wear! Its my birth right to decide  for my own. No I will not go and change.' She had told him flatly.

So the plan of candlelight dinner was burnt down under flames of her sizzling body and his burning desires. Rajveer had to bring her in jeep to the lake away from base. Not before both had bought necessary items which unknown to him had a scotch bottle and two cigarette packets in them.

and Right now it was that damn cigarette which she had smoked behind his back.

And the bottle was lying next to her..half empty..half full. Leaving him ends of his wits.

so much for a good date after so tough and broken confession!

He before going down the memory lane snatched the cigarette and crumpled it. Naina was almost drunk. Firat half scotch and then smoke...She was about to be wasted..

He wiped his face. This was not how he had pictured his first date after two days old confession. He wanted everything to be perfect...but looking at his wife there was nothing that looked even close to normal let alone be perfect!

'give me my baby back shekhawat! you dont want to bear consequences.'

He scorned. Look at this woman! His i side cried. She was not like this before...or was she? He never got to know her up close. Damn! His damned love life now!

'shut up!'

and she wailed loudly...enough to announce him an predator of his prey. He clamped her mouth...but got bitten.

'Naina. Who smokes on dates and gets drunk? Is it even proper?'

'Shut up! You smoke too. You drink tok.Now you are telling me not to do so.why? Does I being a woman stand as an obstruction? Ohh God! You became sexiest! Noooo....Ohhh Myyyy fucking-'

He once again attempted to shut her...But this time she slapped him right across his cheek...

'No..I bar you from touching me..Now goto hell..'

and with stumbling steps she stood up and soon was dangling on path...singing song...describing how sad she was...today!

Ajeeb dasta he ye...

kaha shuru kaha khatm...

Ye manjile he kaun si...

Na wo samajh sake..Na hum...

He stared at her in  amazement...

ran to her...

'No..dont sing this one. Sing another. I'll too with you.'

'will you? will you sing with me?'

He nodded and right then found her melting in his arms...She had hugged her tightly..

'I dreamed of you...Like this. Under stars you and me..Voicing our emotions out in symphony..Raj...You dont know how much ache I have felt past these years...You dont know. But...This one helpless look of you makes me forget my all pain.'

'I love you Naina...More than my life or my existence. I cant breathe if I get to know you are not there. And it has told me how badly I hurt you always...'

She kept her finger on his lips..and pecked them lightly..

'Perhaps this was how we were supposed to meet. Perhaps this was how we were meant to be together. I need your love...and see I have got it.'

' me too...all of me. You have got all of me...'

And both kept staring at each other..

slowly she began...Humming a familiar note..

Do lafzo ki he ....Dil ki kahani...

Ya he mohbbat...

Ya he jawani...

And he hugged her sideways. They moved together..Until they came under a deserted bus stop. She sat there..and with her head on his shoulders, her fingers between his...and her lips close to his heart...

Is jindagi ke din kitne kam he...

Kitni he khushiya...

aur kitne gum he...

la la lala...laaalllaaaa...

Lag ja gale se...

ke rut he suhani...

Ya he mohbbat...

ya he jawani...

He listened her....in silence. amd absorbed ever word...

really...it was just like that. Now at thirty one...He has got the lobe of his life. After wasting his precious four years..Had it been four years back he would have had his own family. His ample share of happiness. And the woman besides him would never have to feel and bear what she did. She underwent so much..She saw so much but in the end she dared to love. despite of being broken she accepted to ascend again in waters. and again gave him chance to ruin her..

He could not refrain from kissing her forhead..

If it takes his life to give all she wants, he will..

There was a wholeuniverse of happiness he wanted to give her. but the span was so small...So limited. What she deserved was ocean...but what he could afford was only this splash..in this lifetime.

He repented.. his choices.

For running after Nandini...For not giving this woman a chance..more like it was for himself. For seeking alternates...and for ruining their much precious time.

He remembered how bad he felt after she had accepted him back. He knew he never deserved a chance but yet...She gave him one. He had kissed her back then...Multiple times. with every kiss promising her nothing but fair happiness. Her eyes had been glistening...Her lips always curving for a smile..And that moment he was perhaps the moat luckiest man on earth.

He had stayed with her. in her room..Telling nothing but hugging her.. whole night on that sofa..Feeling her close to his heart and swearing never let her go.

Next morning what he had witnessed was different Naina. She had denied...to go and attend the classes with him..and he could not get the reasons. He prepared her a strong coffee and breakfast but still was unable to get a yes.

Later that evening he had found out her newly formed shyness in attending class with him!

He had laughed so much...and earned two punches and one shove on his chest. But it still never made him silent. He had laughed so much in real..

'Really Naina! You want me to believe this?'

And she like a teenager had blushed dark shade of pink. amd he like a person who had seen a ghost had dropped himself on the ground.

'you are a swine, You know that?'

'Yes. Naveen told me many times. in fact he called me-'

'Shut Up. I dont want to hear your manly swears.'

and she had turned to leave..He knew she was escaping him..But he never let her.

'so...You really feel strange now...Hmm? We didnt have sex, did we? Then why this shyness?'

and then the angry old Naina had come out.

'You...You only think of sex, dont you? I hate you..I hate you so much.'

'last night I remember...You told me thrice...opposite of that.' And He saw her approaching him with a firm decision of wiping that smirk off his face.

He had again laughed and this time She was in his arms...caged like never before.

He had pecked her lips..and then repeatedly did so.

'We do have a job. And you have to act like bold Naina..who always threw my cuisines on to my own handsome face.'

'I...I...I feel shy.'

'Really? But why?'

she shook her head making him smile.

'Naina. Your the Naina...The Naina who is famous for her fire.  How can you act like this?'

'Shut up! It becomes tough for me if you look into my eyes...It feels like you have seen me all naked. I am so open to you..There is nothing between us. And if simultaneously you touch me, I become puddle..You...You have ruined me for good. You make me so vulnerable. '

'And what you do to me? Your single syllable gets me all worked up. I feel like there has never been something more beautiful than this.I openly gawk at you. I stare at you when everyone is noticing me. I without any subtle attempt disclose my emotions for you. and if you while this, reciprocate ...I am a goner. I become your slave...if you smile once. so...Should we stop our feelings and act like strangers or should we end our professional lives? we can do none of them.'

'then promise me..You'll not look straight into my eyes while teaching.'

'Ok. And you too..never touch me during lecture.'

Both had looked at each other...only to laugh like idiots..

This was the beauty..of lobe that has brightened his life all of sudden..Perhaps his stars has decided to go lucky...

'raj...'

'Hmm' He came out his reverie...

'My feet are aching. Lets head back to base. I want to sleep..'

He carried her into his arms..to jeep. where she slept after ruining his very well planned first date..

He smiled looking at her.

'I dont know what I wpuld do without you! '

and after kissing her he started his jeep...

When they reached base it was around eleven. Night was still young. But his beloved was very much down. Half scotch had done its job.

He carried her to his own room. Opening his room he took her to his bedroom and lied her down there.

when he returned, he found her sitting on bed. He got startled.

'God. You just scared me.'

and in return what he saw was a transformed woman...who was raking her eyes over his body.

He clasped his hands around his chest.

'what has gotten into you all of sudden? You ok naina? You look like a possessed woman. Is everything alright?'

But she never replied..and continued to stare at him...like she was doing before. gulping down saliva in process and licking her lips..

Raj almost lost his grounds....

--------------------------

Meanwhile...

around somewhere Kolkata..

He was staring at the picture...the woman in picture was moving along him and still she was not close to him. not in a single way. She was then so pure...so naive that he wanted to ruin her.  and he did..In every possible way.

He roamed his index on her curves. she was not only innocent but hella sexy. He still remembered how innocently she had made attempts of running away from his diabolical and sinister shadow..But could not. and it had turned him on more. She was not ready to give up and it had made her more sexy. Her futile attempts..Her efforts turning fruitless..He was so content to see this.

But next morning after he had devoured her innocence she was still head high. And it had made him furious. and he decided to go on with next step where she became a bait for him. and gave him away of breaking her more.

After her ,what a sane person would call rape, He had seen her dejected and lost.and it had made her so happy...

But her attempts of digging his one ancient deed up again pulled her across him. He decided to punish her mkre...but could not as He had to negotiate with her.

But Kurnool was the phase where he got one chance. He threw her at Rajveer' table knowingly. he was aware of RAJVEER and Naveen friendship and hoped thathis single act would cause at least some damage in her life....

But after five years Her so well earned name in army corridors has infuriated him...more.

He wanted her to perish..succumb to his feet..fall in front of him..break her more...Because that woman was supposed to be the weak one. She was supposed to live like lifeless but he had seen her smiling and jumping in excitement..And it had made him hell sure of what he was going to do next. Now It cant wait....

Flamers were going to return in her life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 72 9
Floor does something foolish...and sets things in motion that she would never have guessed would happen. Can she ever make things right?
60.6K 1K 23
Hi this is my first fanfic ever so I hope you guys enjoy! Ever since Aphmau came to Phoenix Drop, everyone has assumed that she had no recollection o...
29.5K 1.3K 38
A tale of love where a girl who knew nothing about love learnt it from the very person who she fell in love with but later, fate decides to put more...
7.3K 141 10
Y/n has just graduated and is now going to visit her bestfriend who she hasn't heard from in years. What is she going to do when he ignores her? And...