Nalu Story: E.N.D and E.L.H

بواسطة Huntress7265

In this story, Natsu is not the only one who is a demon. Lucy is also a demon. They are both from the Fairy T... المزيد

Fairy Tail
The Dream
Feelings
18th Birthday
Powers
Awakening
Change
Aquarius
Always and Forever
Secrets
The Vision
Questions
The Beginning
Bandits
Memories of the Past
Kids
Reunion
Family is Everything
Broken
Tenrojima
What Once Was
Our Meeting
Meeting the Family
Surprise
The Announcement
The Hunters
Time
Zeke
Home

Author's Note

3.4K 21 0
بواسطة Huntress7265

Hey guys! For starters, I'd just like to say thank you for the five hundred reads. It really is amazing. I wasn't expecting to get this far because I don't think I'm a good writer.

Also, I'd just like to say ahead of time, I am sorry but I won't be publishing as often. I am starting school again next week. I will be working on this as much as possible, but I don't know how often that will be.

Anyways, sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you stick around.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.9K 337 35
My memories played on a never ending repeat as I took my final breath. "I will never forget you, Fairy Tail." Natsu and Lucy... The Celestial Lovers...
546K 16K 45
As Lucy appears in the guild one day, she seems as normal and happy as everyone knows and loves; the girl Natsu and the others have known for a long...
5.4K 91 30
natsu leaves the guild after zeref casts a spell on him making him turn into E.N.D 1 year later natsu sees Lucy again but the problem is he's not the...
55.9K 1.2K 32
Zeref's curse has been broken and now he is free to be with his precious little brother Natsu and beloved Mavis, and as a bonus, he is now a member o...