The100/FTWD: I'll Always Be W...

Autorstwa L0ST__thewriter

When Elyza Lex wakes up having memories of another life as Clarke Griffin, she goes out to see what world she... Więcej

Author's Note!! [Important]
Zero G Mechanic Shop
Raven Reyes
Real Food
So what now?
Walkers
Holy shit
Stranger
Sparring
The Search
Family
Introduction to the family
Raven's Antics
Scavenging
The Detour
Guns
The Reveal
Their Story
Don't mess with The Commander
Gun Training
More Supplies
Mystery Person
Catching Cheekbones Up
The Spar of the History
Catching You Up
How many knives do you carry?!
I feel like I'm gonna enjoy this
Build a brace for you and suck it up
Conium Maculatum
They Are About To Kill Us... I Think?

Batman

3.7K 121 29
Autorstwa L0ST__thewriter

A month has passed since Raven's confession.

Elyza had practically moved into Raven's apartment because, "You don't have a job. I do. And why do you wanna go back to that shitty apartment anyways!?" was what Raven had said.

Both the girls were sitting on Raven's couch and watching a movie. Their movie got interrupted when suddenly a live broadcast played,

'We are live from the Riot. People are attacking each other. Rather aggressively. The police are trying to get the situation under control. But it looks to no avail,

Everyone watching this, we request you to please stay in your homes. Don't go out. Especially near the riot area or the areas near it until the riot is over. It is very dangerous and can end badly,

We will keep on updating you about this. Till then, Be safe'

"What the hell! Why are they rioting?" Elyza asked confused.

"It's the video that's gone viral about the cops killing innocents by shooting them straight in the head and it got caught on camera... So you can probably make it out after that. But the thing is, the cops said they were ill and couldn't be cured but they looked totally fine and healthy except for the injury they got.  There was also a video where the guy didn't die even after the cop emptied his whole clip in him. So Eh. What to believe?" Raven replied in a bored tone.

Elyza just looked at her with mild shock on her face.

"What? I watch the news and I have internet. Which you don't even seem to use.. Do you even remember what that is??" Raven said with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey I use it when I have to alright? Anyways, how long do you think it'll be before it reaches here? It's pretty close already..." Elyza asked concerned.

"If it doesn't stop before reaching here? Probably 2 or more days" Raven said concerned now too.

Elyza looked worried so Raven spoke up,

"Hey don't worry princess. We'll be fine. And I'm pretty sure it'll be over before it even reaches here!" she tried to make Elyza believe her words. Because she didn't. The rate the riot was going at, it wasn't gonna stop anytime soon..

Apparently Elyza was feeling the same but instead she let the topic drop and they resumed their movie.

_______

1 week later...

The riot already hit and it was quiet now.

The riot destroyed Raven's shop completely. Everything to pieces. Raven was heartbroken. She worked her ass off to get this shop to where it was today. One of the best shops in the neighborhood. And now, Everything was gone.

Elyza tried to sooth Raven but Raven being Raven had said, "Nothing lasts forever right?" and waved it off.

Thankfully the riot group didn't get in the apartment as Raven had closed the back shutter in time.

They both decided it was best if they stay in Raven's apartment for the time being and wait it out, there being too much risk in going out...

The military had quarantined the richer and the popular sides of California. Anyone from the poorer or lesser known sides either migrated to there, tried to leave the country or was killed.

Elyza and Raven had managed to somehow successfully avoid the military officers whenever they came for patrols. Which wasn't often. It was like they didn't even wanted to be there. As time had passed the patrols became less and less. And soon they were a rare occurrence.

_______

Raven was playing games on her PC with 2 bags of chips beside her while Elyza was doing practically nothing and eating some leftover fries. She seemed to be doing that alot in this universe...

So she decided to turn on the TV and see if there was any news about the riot.

Unsurprisingly none of the channels were broadcasting... Until suddenly one channel came up. The woman looked like she was standing in the middle of a battlefield..

'The riot is advancing surprisingly fast. Audience please stay in your homes don't go-'

The reporter got interrupted when a person jumped her and only screams were heard after that. And suddenly the camera cut off.

"Weird.." Elyza thought out loud.

"You better not be referring to me Princess" Raven said while distracted with her game.

"Did you see that??" Elyza asked.

"See what?"

"Th-the broadcast..? Nevermind. We are going out" Elyza said with finality.

"Woah Woah. Hold up. What?!" Raven said while finally pausing her game and taking off her headphones to give Elyza attention.

"We are going out Rae. We need food" Elyza said to Raven.

"We already have food"

"Real food Rae" Elyza said as a matter-of-fact.

"Look Lyza... I don't really think we should go out.. You know with the riot and all going on.. It's dangerous out there" Raven said with a concerned look.

"And it'll be dangerous for quite a while! Have you even taken a look out?! It's all destroyed. All deserted! Have you ever seen California this quiet before?!" Elyza snapped.

"Yeah. No I haven't. But are you sure..-"

"The more we wait, the less food is gonna be left. Right now there are only a few stragglers from the riot. We can easily slip past them. They won't even notice! And the military bastards don't care about this side of California. It's pretty much dead to them" Elyza replied before Raven could finish her sentence.

"Okay"

"Okay? Okay as in yes Elyza we are going out or Okay as in no you are going alone...??" Elyza asked irritatingly.

"The first one solely because of the reason of the second statement" Raven said with an annoyed look.

Elyza gave Raven her victory grin, "Well. Grab bags! I doubt we are gonna get those" Elyza added.

"And I'm doing the work now? Seriously?!" Raven whined.

"Oh c'mon Reyes. You've done nothing but sit, eat, fix cars, play games, sleep and repeat for the past month! Get off your ass and do something useful!" Elyza said in an annoyed tone.

"Says the person who did exactly the same" Raven deadpanned.

After a beat, Raven added in a matter-of-fact tone, "Minus the fix cars and play games part. You were even more useless than me"

"Oh my god. Just grab the bags and let's go!!" Elyza ordered as she started moving to the stairs.

"Why do you always get to be Batman and I Robin!?" Raven said in an accusing tone.

"Wh-What?! No one's Batman and Robin! Stop wasting time and let's go!" Elyza ordered again.

"See!! You literally just did it again!" Raven whined.

"Oh my god! Raven! No one. Is Batman and Robin! Can you please come with me for heaven's sakes!?" Elyza said clearly annoyed now.

"Sure thing Batman" Raven mumbled as she picked up some extra bags and followed Elyza down the stairs.

-----

Surprise chapter! I'm sorry. I couldn't wait and I have 2 days free so I thought I'll give you guys more chapters!

I hope you enjoyed it! I know not a lot is happening right now but I had to show what happened after everything.

Lemme know if you enjoyed this chapter. Also, don't forget to vote! 😄

Also, next chapter will be more 'eventful' than this. So be ready! 😉

Also, you can leave comments asking me questions or any doubts you have! Don't worry. I don't bite 😂

Anyways, see you tomorrow again! 😉❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25K 1.7K 81
A Modern Clexa AU Clarke Griffin is a high level executive whose dreams is to be happy and do whatever she wants. However, she can't afford to make m...
5.8K 260 37
Clarke, a 25 yo art intern, following her dream of being in the art industry. She moved to Austin, Tx to pursue that dream on her own. Her life turns...
10.4K 394 20
The day that Lexa met Clarke, she found out about her two rules. The first, was to never fall in love. The second, was to never let anyone fall in lo...
4K 126 18
Fear The Walking Dead and The 1OO crossover follow up for Survival. (You may want to read that first, you can find it on my profile.) Following the f...