Love is not always Sweet

谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 anjuarshi

Hello friends... 馃槉馃槉 This is my another arshi story... not a new concept, though... I always disliked the w... 注讜讚

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 12

5K 354 96
谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 anjuarshi

Hello friends, please don't mind with my late updates... I have some serious works which I need to concentrate and so it is taking more time to draft an update... but I will try to be regular...

Thanks for your response to this story which will always encourage me not to quit writing...😊😊

***

Arnav's look was not so pleasant and Khushi kept staring at his face...

Khushi: I don't want my things to be left in your room...

Arnav: but I want... You just keep them like that in this room... Don't remove...

Khushi: why?? You don't like all these, right... Now, when I am changing back this room to its original self, you should be happy...

Arnav: It's not necessary that my feelings remain the same... Now, I am used to this..  So, let it be...

Khushi: right... When your feelings change again, you will remove them and throw away... and I don't wish that to happen...

Arnav: I won't do that...

Khushi: why?? When I am turning your room back to its previous self, you should like it... Why are you stopping me then??

Arnav: because I want to feel your touch in this room, dammit... even if you leave this room... this house and this city... I want to feel your presence...

Both look into each others eyes with so much intensity... Arnav let's out a deep breathe and diverts the topic...

Arnav: packed everything?? (he asked)

Khushi took a second before nodding her head...

Arnav: I need to give you something... Wait...

While Khushi was all confused, Arnav walked towards one of the cupboard and opened it... He took out a Devi Maiya's idol... Khushi's eyes widened seeing Arnav holding Devi Maa's idol... He never believed in God or any other things related to God... then, what was he doing with the idol?? Khushi kept thinking while Arnav walked towards her... He stood before her, holding the idol in his hands, perfectly covered with a red cloth...

Arnav: I wanted to give you this before you leave...

The confusion on Khushi's face doubled hearing that...

Khushi: Devi Maiya's idol?? (she tries to confirm)

Arnav(nodding his head): I thought, you might not accept any other thing than this... and moreover, I know that you like her very much... I saw it in your room when you stayed in Gupta house... So, thought to gift it to you before you leave... Please accept this atleast...

Khushi looked at the idol in Arnav's hands and then at Arnav... Was he really gifting her the Devi Maiya's idol?? She never expected that one day Arnav could even do this when she knew that he never believed in God... He chose to gift the idol to her because he knew, she won't deny taking it...

Khushi looked at the idol again... Her Devi Maiya was smiling like always... Why was she smiling now?? Oh yes, she smiles always... but Devi Maiya was so intelligent... Arnav was the one because of whom Khushi stopped speaking to Devi Maiya... Now, he was offering the idol to her... What does that mean??

Arnav: take this Khushi... (he interrupts her thoughts)

Khushi looks at the idol... She might stop speaking to Devi Maiya but whenever she sees the idol again, she falls weak... She couldn't just deny taking that from Arnav's hands... because it was just not an idol... She considered Devi Maa as her best friend... She shared every little thing with her... Now, when she go to Lucknow, she will be all alone and she badly needs a friend to talk with... to share her worries... to share her happiness... everything...

Khushi gently takes that idol from his hands while Arnav sighs in relief... Khushi adjusts the cloth on the idol and places the idol beside her bag...

'thanks', she mutters returning to Arnav...

Arnav(nodding his head): you need anything??

He asked even when he knew that she would definitely deny taking his help...

Khushi(nodding her head negatively): nothing... just take care of di... She needs love and care at this stage...

Arnav gulped hearing that... Khushi always cared for his di... Not only his di, she always thinks about everyone around her... She is a pure soul and... and he is such a beast to think low about her and ill-treat her after their marriage... Why did he fail to see this truth in her eyes before... Or may be he saw but failed to accept the truth... He just kept blaming her and played with her feelings... He could never stop regretting for what he had done with Khushi.. 

Arnav nodded his head after coming out of his thoughts...

Arnav: tell me if you need anything else... (saying that, Arnav started walking towards the poolside)

Khushi watched Arnav's leaving form...

Khushi(in her mind): you take care of yourself too, Arnavji...

Arnav turned around...

Arnav: you said something...?

Khushi just nodded her head negatively and Arnav left... Whenever Arnav talks to her, she just wishes to stop all this and be with him... together... forever... to forget everything... to lead a happy life with him... to be his wife... to be the love of his life... everything... but whenever she starts dreaming about all these, her mind diverts her to the point where Arnav failed to trust her... the way he hurt her... the way he broke her heart... his harsh words... everything comes back into her mind and her happy dream breaks... It's like she is standing in the middle with Arnav pulling her one hand to lead a happy life with him while her other hand is being pulled by her self-esteem... and she couldn't happily choose one... Khushi closed her eyes to wipe away all her thoughts...

Both of them were silent but their thoughts were never ending... Arnav wanted to speak but he couldn't... He wanted to stop Khushi but he had no guts... He wanted to correct his every wrong if only Khushi could give him a chance...

***

Two days gets passed with unknown silence between Arnav and Khushi... Khushi still loves Arnav and it is becoming very difficult for her to go away... but at the same time, it pains her to stay with the same man who doubted her... She needs time and also wants to prove herself so that noone could take her for granted in future... She spent enough time with everyone and before leaving, she need to meet her parents too... to make few things clear...

Khushi should leave in an hour... She reached downstairs and offered prayers to the Devi Maiya idol in the mandir... This might be the last time she could do this in this house... She offered prasad to everyone except Arnav as he was still in his room, trying to digest the fact that Khushi would be leaving him in an hour...

After a while, everyone gathered at the dining table for having breakfast... Khushi looked at the items placed on the dining table and immediately questioned Payal who prepared the breakfast...

Khushi(looking at Payal): jiji, what are all these??

Nani answered hearing that question...

Nani: all your favourites... (she said with a smile)

Saying that, Nani came forward and took a Jalebi piece from the nearby plate... She fed it to Khushi...

Nani: I wish, your every dream come true Khushi bitiya...

Khushi smiled while chewing the bite... Anjali and Payal too joined... They too fed her the sweet...

Payal: Once you determine to do something, you will definitely complete the task, Khushi... I know about you... I know, you will take this sweet shop to great heights... I always thank Devi Maiya for sending you as my sister... I am so proud of you, Khushi...

Payal hugged Khushi while saying that and pulled back after that... Tears formed in her eyes by that time... Khushi's gaze shifted to Anjali who started speaking...

Anjali: We are always with you Khushiji... We respect your decision to start this... to stand for your family... but Khushiji... you are a part of this family too... your problems are our problems too... So, whenever you need us, please do tell us... We will be there for you always... we just want to support you... OK... (she said while palming Khushi's cheek)

Khushi immediately hugged Anjali while her tears made their path down her cheeks... She is going to miss them so badly...

Khushi: I know, di... I know, you will always be there for me...

They pull back while manorama too becomes emotional...

Mami: be careful, phatisadi... Don't believe in people easily... You are going to start something huge, so select trust worthy people...

Nani: Manorama... When did you start caring for Khushi bitiya...? (she asked teasingly)

Mami: It's just an advise, saasuma... Being a member of this family, I also have some responsibility towards her... (she shrugged her shoulders)

Tears never stopped, seeing the love that this family showering on her... She is going to miss them so so badly...

Khushi(hugging Mami immediately): I will take care of myself, mamiji... You too take care of yourself and don't forget to use the makeup kit which I gave you yesterday...

Manorama too hugs Khushi...

Manorama: we will miss you, Khushi bitiya... (she finally utters keeping all her ego aside...)

Arnav watches all this while standing away from them... He noticed everything and everyone... Noone could hate a girl like Khushi... She is sweet, innocent and friendly... She melted a stone heart like his too... Today, seeing his family becoming emotional on Khushi's departure is making him fear about the future... What would they go through when they get to know the truth about their marriage...? What would happen if they get to know that Khushi didn't plan to return to this house again... He convinced Nani that there would be no problem in their marriage even if Khushi stayed in Lucknow... He said that to convince Nani even when he knew that their marriage itself was a contract based one... and he himself was responsible for that...

'Chotte... ', Anjali's voice breaks his chain of thoughts... Arnav looks at her...

Anjali: Chotte, why are you standing there... Come here...

Arnav moved towards them and Khushi became conscious... She kept remembering that she needed to stay strong in her decision...

Anjali: You are going to drop Khushiji at the station, right...

Khushi was the one who booked train tickets and didn't even allow Arnav to help her once...

Arnav looked at Khushi and then nodded his head after turning back to Anjali...

Khushi: no, it's okay... I will manage...

Nani: Khushi bitiya, why are you denying...? Let Chotte drop you...

Khushi couldn't deny further creating doubt in their minds... So, she agreed to Nani... Everyone took their seat and started serving themselves... Payal served aloo puri to Khushi...

Payal: Khushi, taste it...

Khushi observed teasing glances of everyone... Why were they staring at her like that?? They looked as if they were waiting for her to eat... So, she started eating... As soon as she tasted it, she felt different...

Nani: Khushi bitiya, how is it??

Khushi felt it little odd but then nodded her head indicating that it was good...

Khushi: it's good, Naniji...

Mami: Arnav bituwa cooked that aloo curry for you... (she revealed finally)

Khushi instantly looked at Arnav who was having his own breakfast...

Nani: Ha... I never saw Chotte cooking but for the first time, he cooked... Chotte thinks so much about you, Khushi bitiya... I just wish that you both lead a happy life and stay together forever... supporting each other...

Everyone gives a pleasant smile and starts eating... They taste curry prepared by Arnav... It was not bad... They praise Arnav and continue eating...

Khushi was sitting beside Arnav... Her heart was already heavy because she had to leave this house and the man whom she love... Arnav was making it more difficult for her by such gestures...

Khushi(whispering to Arnav): why did you do this?? I said, I don't need any favours...

Arnav: It was not a favour, Khushi... I wanted to do this for you... (he replied in a low tone)

Khushi: now you don't need to act before your family, Arnavji... I am leaving this house... You don't have to show your fake concern on me to them... (she whispered again)

Arnav was hurt hearing that... He knew, he used to show off infront of his family that they were a happily married couple but his concern for her was never fake... He never faked it... He had no mood to have his breakfast after hearing those words from Khushi... He got up...

Arnav: I need to call Aman and discuss something urgently... excuse me...

Saying that, he walked away without even hearing to Nani or Anjali's words...

Khushi closed her eyes in guilt... Why did she say that... She should have shut her mouth... She could have ignored him and his gestures... but no... He and his gestures were affecting her so much that she couldn't shut her mouth... She was afraid that she might back off from her decision... but she felt bad when Arnav left like that... She too couldn't eat anymore... So she got up...

Nani: Khushi bitiya, have some more pooris...

Khushi: no Naniji, I am full...

Khushi too left from there...

All the family members thought that the couple became sad because they are going to stay away from each other... They might miss each other badly after Khushi's departure... but Anjali is the only one who thought that there is something more to this... for Khushi leaving to Lucknow... and somehow, she felt that their married life is not going smooth...

What would happen if Anjali gets to know that her beloved brother forced Khushi into a marriage which is not a proper one either... and he took that step because of her... to save her marriage and to not spoil her happiness, inturn snatching happiness from an other innocent woman... Arnav and Khushi are hiding this truth from her... but for how long?? Truth couldn't be hidden for long... What would Anjali go through when truth comes infront of her... Only time could answer that...

***

Please do share your views about this story... I will be happy to know your perspectives... 

Yours anjuarshi

讛诪砖讱 拽专讬讗讛

You'll Also Like

204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
80.5K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
26.4K 1.4K 11
Arnav, a Proud Airforce officer who worship his duty. He got married to Khushi, a shy girl but with strong determination. Their marriage was an arran...
472K 17.1K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...