My Angel (Competed) √

By THR777

One who gives more importance to Money rather than relations and the one who gives Relations more importance... More

Arnav and Kushi
The Will
Girl, u r mine!!!
Mr. Jalebi??
Planning and Plotting!!
First outing...
Kushi's pov ♥
U r only mine...
How dare u??
I Don't Care!!
Must see....
My Love
Miracle...
Knowing each other!!
La...Laaaa...d
Give me strength...
What is love??
Promotion
ENGAGEMENT 💍
ASR in hospital
💖 Dhak Dhak 💖
❤️‍ Marriage ❤️‍
Reception
Kushi tum teek Ho!! 😉
Romantic ASR!!
Kiss 😘
Confession 😍
My Angel(last part)
Epilogue...

NO Arnavji!!

8.7K 441 57
By THR777

Cabin...

Kushi, this girl has turned my life upside down, the one whom I thought a key for my property has become more than that in my life, my life which was only surrounded by my fashion industries has given a more important role to her, in fact in this whole month may b because of property I would have tried calling her intially and I was in touch with her so that she easily agree to marry me but I don't know how but slowly my heart accepted her, my day begins with sending her a good morning msg and ends with her good night msg and our sudden outings all made me to feel something for her, I still don't know what am I feeling but I came to know one thing that I can't lead my life without her.....

At first I was just trying to get her in my life for property but now that try has changed to want.... Yes I want her in my life....

Though I hate relationship, I made friendship with her and for the first time I liked it...

Hell!! I positively loved it....

Tomorrow I am going to ask her about marriage....

Aman " ASR?? "

He shouted...

While I glared him...

I raised my eyebrows...

Am " ASR, I am waiting from past half an hour to get sign to these papers... "

What the!!

Where did that ASR go??

It's all ur effect Kushi....

I signed for those papers...

A " Aman what about renovation of orphanage?? "

Am " it's almost done ASR.... "

A" tomorrow I will go and visit.... "

While he nodded and went out...

**********************************

Mansion....

Dadi " I think Arnav beta, u have not taken our decision seriously, only a week is left if u... "

Arnav chuckled......

What??

A " v r Raizadas, and v r famous for keeping our words...then how can I take ur words lightly?? "

That means did he planned something??

No way!!

How can he think to marry??

Or did he plan to get properties without marrying??

Anj " that means chote u r ready to marry "

It's impossible!!

How can salesaab agree to marry??

Then he will get property on his name??

Everyone looked at Arnav...

A " ha Di, I am ready to marry "

Mami " hello hi bye bye, is it true Arnav bitwa?? U and marriage?? "

While he nodded...

Anj " wow, I am so excited.... I will surely search a bride for u from tomorrow onwards "

Ak " y tomorrow di?? From today onwards only v can search "

Shyam " arey y to search when v all know a girl who is suitable for our ASR "

All looked at me... I know I thought he will surely agree to marry because he gives more prominence to property....If he is really agreeing to marry now then y can't I take the ball in my court....

Dada " who is that beta ??"

Shy " my sister Lavanya... U all know na she likes ASR, and it will b good also as u all know her.... "

A" enough... And I don't want any of u to select a bride for me "

Huh??

Did he backed off from marriage??

May b!!

No one can predict him...

Anj " but chote, u only told that u will marry then??"

A " what the!!"

Anj " chote answer me?? "

A " Di, I have already seen a girl and I will tell u all my decision tomorrow"

Girl??

Who is she??

How can anyone make this ASR fall for her??

Everyone gasped at his statement...

Mama " beta?? Did u really... "

Before he could speak further his words was cut by ASR....

A " wait for tomorrow u all will get answers "

Tomorrow??

He stood and went to his room..

Dadi " I still can't believe this?? "

Mami " hello hi bye bye, same same even I won't believe this"

Anj " but chote never lies....v all have to wait for tomorrow"

When will that tomorrow comes??

What's going on in ur mind Salesaab??

***********************************

Room...

First time I am not feeling to do work....

The great ASR is feeling nervous to propose her for marriage...

What the!!

If it was at initial stage then if she didn't agree also I would have look for another one who can b key to my property but now I am in that stage where I can't accept anyone else other than her....

What have u done to me Angel??

Whatever this ASR doesn't know to back off, by hook or crook I will make sure u have to marry me....

************************************

Orphanage...

I looked at her who was busy doing self service helping children and pressing legs of elders which made me to remember how I have helped elders in the orphanage these days at first I started to help to make her feel for me but then slowly I myself started to help them because their blessings made me feel somewhat happiness....

I was least bothered what the other members were speaking with me, only I was present here but my eyes r busy staring the Angel who is in front of me....

She looked at me and my eyes caught hers not wanting her to look away....while she bit her lip and turned other side and I can clearly say what she might b thinking....

Yes, she is thinking about our first hug... It was all unexpected I suddenly started to tease her and how she got scared and hugged me.... Everything everything made me happy.....

I just nodded and ended the meeting with old members in the orphanage and made my way towards her....

A " hii "

She just looked at me....

I cleared my throat...

K " did u said anything Arnavji?? "

What the!!

A " I hate getting ignored,get that into ur brain Kushi "

Obviously no one dare to ignore me and if it's Kushi then I can't help to keep my anger in the limits...

How can she ignore me??

K " Arnav ji u r mistaken... I didn't listen anything after seeing u near me "
My anger slowed down by listening she accepted her mistake but what did she tell she forgot to listen by my presence??

That means my presence affected her...

Wow!!

That's the impact of my presence, I looked at her who was looking around but not me....

It's time to ask her...

A " I... I want to ask something no no I mean I want to say something no no... I mean I want to ask something..."

K " ask?? say?? ask?? Devi mayya what happened to Arnavji "

What the!!

This girl....

A " Kushi, I need ur help.... Will u help me??"

The great ASR is requesting!!

I looked at her and I know she will surely agree, she helps out everyone who isn't even related to her then she will surely agree to help me as she feels I am her friend...

K " No Arnavji "

What the!!

************************************

How was the update??

Put ur comments...

Keep supporting....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 10.6K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...
40.1K 2.4K 24
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
459K 21.9K 50
Is being traditional means they value relationships more? Or being modern means they don't? Love is something that is connected with the hearts, righ...
43.8K 4.2K 14
She thought he had changed and was beginning to fall in love with him but he proved to her on the night of her sister's wedding that he would always...