Jay x Stephen Danplan (discon...

Avaruiz0000 द्वारा

So I saw someone post a Stephen x Jay and it give me inspiration to actually post mine it alright has two par... अधिक

How could you!
I was worried!!
Whats going on!?
Sleepover!!
A/N idea
W-What?!
A/N
Do I like him!??
A/N
Again...
New plan..
Am Sorry.

A/N

888 15 2
Avaruiz0000 द्वारा

Okay it actually not important but I just wanted to let you guys now that I made a lot of changes in the last chapter so if you saw it.

I recommend you read it again please because I did so many mistakes and I felt bad so if you already read it PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THIS CRING read it again cuz I feel bad and I have the need to feel like I need to say sorry.

Ok now that it out of my chest...

I still can't believe people are actually reading my crap it makes me so happy

Normally i means at first I wasn't going to post it I was going to write this for my own self but then I saw someone post a Stephen x Jay book I was thinking to myself why not I should post mine. And bam am here.

So thank you and am posting this really late at night so yeah.omg I don't know what to say.

Ummmm..... BYE and thank you for reading this "important note" baiiiii ❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Reborn BunnyTaeil द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...