The Blade Princess

Από FairySalvatore

Liahna is the Princess of Kingdom of Silverlights. While she pretends to be the gentle and shy girl, she is s... Περισσότερα

Prologue
--- Damsel in Distress---
--- Sold---
---One Trap to another---
---Training---
---Mistakes---
---Scars---
---Brutal Games---
---Shift of atmosphere---
---Trusting---
---Identity---
---The Coronation---
---Reason---
---Plan in Action---
---Dream and Nightmare---
---Finding a Purpose---
---New Enemy---
---Hunting Accident---
---The Healer---
---Painful Truth---
---The Masked Prince---
---Tournament Winnings---
---The Prize---
---Quest for the Cure---
---Price to Pay---
---Trust Issues---
---Exploring---
---Binders Curse---
---Excuses---
---Open Book---
---Double the Grief---
---Bargaining---
---The Champion's Ball---
---Back to Nevarlia---
---Soulmates---
---Damsel to the Rescue---
---The Bigger Truth---
---Layers of truth---
---Wedding Dance---
---Call of Duty---
---Breaking the Illusion---
---Imprisonment---
---The Auspicious Time---
---Escape---
---Vital Information---
---Divide and Manage---
---Going back home---
---One on One---
---Relicia---
--- Soul Trapped---
--- Filled with Wrath---
--- The glass coffin---
---The Cruelty of Fate---
Epilogue

---Mistake of Healing---

4K 277 18
Από FairySalvatore

Maybe everyone was right, everything I did ended in loss and destruction.

The anger has consumed me to the point that I didn't realize anything, didn't think about the aftermath or didn't stop to consider anything else. I just grabbed Avira's throat and stabbed her.

I sat there, my hands shaking as Eirik provided me support to stand. While Ivor was relatively calm as he tried to heal the Sorceress. In my sense, I knew she didn't need to die but I didn't know I could take life this easily. She was doing this to attack the all feared and misjudged evil Dark prince and I would have done the same if someone as fixed my marriage with him.

She was breathing again and her stab wound was gone but she will always remember my face. She had a whole Kingdom to back her up while I was enemy to all the Kingdoms that I knew of.

"Liahna look at me." I heard Ivor's voice like distant noise.

I looked up and he was sitting right in front of me, he pulled down his mask and his indigo eyes stared into mine with unsaid words. Just that, just his eyes had a calming effect on me.

"She is fine, she will live." He said and I stared back at him.

I got on my knees and hugged him hard taking him by surprise.

"You were very brave Princess." He whispered looking at me, a faint smile on his face.

He was not shocked by it, he was saying I was brave.

"I never had someone who was ready to protect me at any cost, I was always the soldier ready to sacrifice." He said 

"I- I am not sure what happened," I said trying to explain to him something that even I can't understand.

"You shattered the illusion and everything. Not just that though, when you were doing that the wind outside the illusion was raging like a storm." He explained calmly.

I looked at my hand still trembling. Ivor grasped my hands in his strong ones and I felt the warmth pass through them to me.

"We need to get back Sir." Eirik reminded.

"Also, you need to remember she is my wife," Ivor said a strict tone.

For a moment I didn't realize why he said that but Eirik just hid back an amused smile unlike his always bore expression.

"Yes, I do remember Your Highness."

"He is my only friend Ivor, don't scold him," I said.

"First Tibran now Eirik. Are you trying to provoke me, Princess." He said in a serious tone.

The tension in my body loosened and I chucked, "Just keeping things interesting Prince."

He shook his head at my behavior.

Suddenly all our attention shifted to a groan and we all turned to find a half-awake Avira.

"Healer?" She said and we realized the severe mistake just made.

Struggling a little, she got up and observed Ivor who was not making an attempt to hide now.

"You were also the infamous Bretrarum?" She asked putting the obvious puzzle piece.

She looked at me with fear and hatred.

"So you married him?" She asked me furiously.

" Mind your manners Avira, she is now my wife and future Queen of Nevarlia."

"But I Loved you." She yelled at the prince losing the poise and cool she had as the Queen.

"And I don't," Ivor stated in a rather harsh tone.

She inhaled sharply and got up. She looked at her clothes stained with blood and then at me with disdain.

"Thank you for saving my life." She said turning towards Ivor with a soft smile that made me wanted to strangle her.

He was now my only person and I am letting him go without a war.

I clutched my palm in a fist to keep myself in check.

"I came with the excuse to get married because I wanted to kill you and also keep my Kingdom safe from the wrath of King of Nevarlia. But now I will stay and with acceptance from King and all the army of my Kingdom, I will get married."

I took a step feeling the need to hit her.

"You still need to remember," Ivor said in a menacing authoritative tone." I am the Prince of the Dark Magic. You and your army still need to face me."

I saw the fear pale her skin but she smiled keeping her facade,"How the saying goes...everything is fair in love and war."

Ivor was right, she was not going to have any mercy on me.

And with a dramatic stance, she left us.

"You could have made her forget," I whined like a kid.

"It would have not worked. Before coming here, she must have prepared to counteract that.

"Now what do we do?" I asked.

"You stay next to me because only way King can get me to marry her is by using you as leverage." He stated the fact but my heart fluttered to hear his words.

"I am bound by law and fate to be next to you," I said pointing at our wedding band and the ring.

"Thank God for that. Or  I had to kill half the male species."

At this Eirik chuckled though he tried to cover it up with a cough. It was a good thing I saved his life.

---

My father was choosing a wedding dress for me. The hundreds of gowns were lined up in front of him while I sat there fidgeting with the ring. I was nervous to get married, to have a new person added to my life, to accept his choices while he tried to understand mine, to share my love with him and to respect him with my heart. It seemed difficult. 

But after meeting Ivor it was not. I fell in love like it was as easy as breathing, the attraction, the desire was undeniable.

"He is a charming prince, I want you to be careful," Father said.

He was talking about the other princess' he would marry.

"But he says he loves me, just me," I said with a smile.

"He lies." My father said and then an arrow hit his heart.

He fell and I was screaming. My Kingdom was under attack.

"He is here, run my child. All he told are lies," he said and with a heavy heart, I turned coming face to face with Henley.

He was my bridegroom and not Ivor.

Where is he? I was crying and running at the same time in the endless maze of the palace.

"You can't run from me forever princess." Henley's voice echoed through the halls.

I ran faster but there was no getting out of the maze.

I tried my best to break this dream, to end this illusion inside my dream and after struggling for a while the maze ended and I was in a new room. it was a beautifully made throne room but on the throne in the room sat Avira with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, poor Princess is there no one to shield you anymore." She said and whole throne room shook.

She screamed in horror and I realized it was my doing.

The scene shifted and I was back in the room where the sword was hanging, I moved ahead and saw my father and Ivor talking cordially. My dress was now a wedding dress and my heart swelled with delight on seeing the two men I cared about the most.

Suddenly the light entering the castle vanished and a dark black phoenix entered. The one everyone said was a myth. The glasses on of the window shattered and now the people started falling one by one, probably my wedding guests that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

There were Tibran and Tahira, there were Eirik and Queen of White Magic Kingdom, all lying dead now. Tears roll down my eyes but I don't move, can't move. The sword fell down on the ground, I ran towards it hoping to pick it up but the phoenix stops me. I am terrified because now only person standing alive is Ivor. I pull out the dagger attached to my wedding dress, I don't even know why and stabbed the dark phoenix, it shrieked with pain.

Letting out a cry myself I managed to use the distraction and run towards the sword. Before I knew, Ivor was in front of me with a smiling face and sad eyes.  I don't know what happened but as soon as he pulled me away from the phoenix and himself touched its black flaming feathers, it burst into blinding light and I wake up from the dream.

---

The reality was no better than the nightmare I had. The maids were cleaning the place thoroughly and lanterns adorned the courtyard outside my chambers. Wedding preparations were going on and my stomach twisted in anxiousness. I knew Ivor would never marry her but I also know my luck, something bad might happen through this.

But when I saw a peacefully reading Dark Prince in the courtyard, my heart eased and I walked to sit next to him. He meant what he said, he was going to be next to me till this is done.

Suddenly the peace shattered and guards walked towards me, both guards of Nevarlia and Avira's army.

Ivor got to his feet and gave them a deathly glare, "What is the matter?"

I saw them cower in his presence, "Sorceress said she was attacked by her and King calls for her." One soldier managed to convey the message in a trembling tone.

The furious aura emitting off Ivor made me step up.

"I will come but only if my husband comes with me," I said not planning to walk in a trap and let him married to someone else.

Guards didn't have any other choice since Avira was playing a dirty game.

Ivor thankfully didn't comment. After all those years of harsh loneliness and hard work. I can't just let him be against the King for me when he was months away from getting the throne officially.

We walked with the guards to the palace in complete silence. I was just not in cuffs because my husband was the feared one. 

First-person I noticed was Avira who has extra injuries which she probably added for dramatic effect.  I rolled my eyes a the damsel in distress expression on her face.

"Honestly, I was going to be friends with her since she will be another wife of my Prince but she just attacked me." Okay, so this was the card she was playing.

"She did not such thing." Dark Prince spoke in my favor earning shocked looks from...everyone.

"I have several witnesses."

"So do I," I said having two strongest witnesses on my side.

"Who else will attack her then, no one but you have the motive," King said, obviously not on my side.

I sighed," She is just being manipulative to make this wedding happen."

People made some disapproving sounds at my blunt words.

"Why not get that test done for her as well Highness," I said and saw the King get uneasy. He knew as well as everyone does, this test will fail.

"No test required, she is the future Queen." King bellowed.

Hypocrite.

"I will ask of nothing and is willing to forgive her if she agrees to spend the next three nights in prison," Averia said stating the obvious, to get me away from Ivor so that he can get married while I am held as leverage.

No matter what I say no one will believe me. I was not the honored Princess of Silverlights who had her own set of guards, her father to back her up and a Kingdom to bind this as a beneficial marriage for both parties. I was just a girl whose one mistake can cause big damage.

"No one dares put her in prison," Ivor yelled and a black smog whip formed in his hand.

He could have killed a few, he looked so enraged.

He would make enemies with the whole Kingdom right now and he didn't look bothered about it. He has earned trust over the years to take the throne and end the reign of the evil King. I can't let this happen. And at this time the threat of prophecy loomed over me.

"You have to agree, girl or you will see the consequences."

I gave a harsh laugh, "What consequences?"

"Let's start with starving the people from the lower region of the Kingdom."

"They are your people, I don't care what you do with them," I said but felt the pang hit me on realizing that innocent will suffer.

Next thing I knew the darkness intensified in the palace and I remembered phoenix from my dream. I was terrified but then I noticed it was angry Ivor standing right in front of the King. He was challenging him, in front of the whole council shattering everything that he built.

"I will go," I yelled to stop the disaster from happening.

And Ivor turned to me in shock and shook his head, his concern enough to give me the courage to go through any prison right now.

---

This was bound to happen like we needed some twists LOL.

Enjoy the weekend, and don't worry a lot of fun is about to happen. I wish I can do that thing some dramas so...like show snippets of what's going to happen :D

Also confession: This was written yesterday as per the schedule and I forgot that it was Friday and so I didn't post it, lololol. I think I have fried my brain or something!

Comment people! Just to let me know what you are thinking! ;)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.1K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.
3.3K 377 49
Gifted to a monstrous prince and expected to fulfill his every whim, a nameless slave yearns for one thing above all else: her freedom. There may be...
1.8K 278 32
Brooklynn Daniels wants her eight grade year to go by as fast as possible so she can start her interesting life in high school. Neat clubs, cool boys...
51 8 23
Over seventy years ago, before the Great War of Regrets, humans began mutating randomly to have what is known as elemental powers, primarily showing...