It ain't me (Taekook)

By mamwadhi

Jungkook's marriage of three years with his once windowed husband is threatened by his brother in la... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.

Chapter 24

5.7K 253 23
By mamwadhi

"Did  you  love  him? "Taehyung asked.

"I  respected  and  looked  up to him. That  I  know "

"So you  didn't "

"I  don't  know "Jungkook  whispered.

"So there  is a  chance  of it being  a yes "

"But  I'm  sure  I  love  only you  now. Isn't  that  enough "

Jungkook waited  for  a reply  from Taehyung  but  it never  came. He  was  then  forced  to leave  the  couch but before  he  could  do so Taehyung reached  out  for  his  hand, halting  his  progress.

His touch was  electrifying, renewing  the  fire of Jungkook 's response. He was voiceless, motionless, feeling like  a prey of some wild jungle beast,frozen in terror.

"Please. ...."a whisper escaped from  his  frozen lips 
"What  do you want  from  me? "his  voice  was  husky as he  spoke.

The grip on Jungkook 's wrist tightened, then shifted  as Taehyung  stood.Before  he  answered, he pulled  the  younger  onto  him ,holding Jungkook  immobile.

His darkened eyes carresed his face, resting  on his slightly  parted  lips as though  anticipating  the  coming moment.

"What  do I  want  from  you? "Taehyung 's  voice was  thoughtful.

"Everything, everything you  have  to give, Jungkook .I  want  you "

As he  finished  his sentence, he  lowered his  head pressing his  mouth against Jungkook 's  ,plundering, thrusting, besieging. He  was  the warrior :Jungkook his captive .

The younger 's knees turned  to water as he swayed against his chest,placing a hand  on his shoulder  to steady himself.

When Taehyung felt the first  weakening of Jungkook 's armo  ,he let go of his wrist, wrapping his  arm around  his tiny waist to support him  and draw him closer to his strong body. Jungkook felt the power of his husband 's desire. 

Helplessly, Jungkook  raised his arms, reaching around the older 's shoulder, straining  to hold  him closer.

Taehyung 's tongue met his in quick, rapierlike movements that soon changed into languid strokes ,touching, tasting  the interior  if his  mouth, then his  lips

"Taehyung "Jungkook sighed

"You are so beautiful "Taehyung answered  in husky tones

Still holding his  mouth with  his, he swung Jungkook into  his arms moving  to the bed  then  sinking into it with the younger enfolded next to him .

Gradually he  released him  from his crushing embrace letting his huge hands move over his body, stroking  his back then his sides letting  the tips of his fingers rest on his already  swelling nipples.

Soon enough the confining fabrics called clothes were off Jungkook. He  felt an aching emptiness within that begged  to  be mad complete. His  hands moved under Taehyung 's shirt, across his back, down  to his  waist ,rapturous at the feel  of his skin against his palms. He  pressed against  him, pulling  him closer.

Taehyung  groaned  as he shifted his  body  to position  it over Jungkook 's, letting  him  feel the  full strength  of his masculine form.

He  lifted the younger 's  hips ,sliding the sweatpants from them.His  boxer's were slipped off.Jungkook 's  eyes were  opaque with desire, his cheeks flushed with the heat of love making.

His hands were impatient  as they  unbuttoned Taehyung 's shirt and quickly moved  to his  belt and the  zipper  of his slacks.

"Look at me. Don't close your eyes "half  command, half supplication, Taehyung 's words  were  whispered with  a quivering intensity.

Jungkook raised his  eyelids allowing  his  gaze to be  captured by  his  husband 's, aroused even further  by the eroctisim of that shared  look .

Taehyung lowered his hands to Jungkook 's  thighs, separating them, then stroking them  as his  fingers  went  to the  moist  core  of the younger 's  body.

Holding the younger 's eyes  with  his  ,making  the sensation more vivid with that contact. Jungkook 's breath stopped then started  in a  series of little  moans deep in his throat, eyes wide open.

He hardly heard  Taehyung 's  sounds of acquiescence as he  entered  his warmth  ,creating  a whirling  vortex  of sensation  that  exploded in fragments  of light  and  colour.

"Tae "Jungkook 's back arched  off the  bed as he cried his name in ecstasy.

Taehyung unconsciously  let  out  a triumphant laugh  watching  the fireworks in the younger 's eyes.

Jungkook 's  lax hands  tightened around him and his  head turned to receive the  older 's  kiss.Taehyung began to caress him  once  more placing nibbling kisses along  his jawline and down his neck to the  erratictly beating  pulse there .

Slowly the dance of love making commenced again, with all the skill and grace the two participants could endow it.

Taehyung 's eyes  lingered ,having lost  the  urgency  that  had characterized  their  first  almost feverish  lovemaking  if Taehyung says  so himself. This  time  they  relished  each  step  with feelings  of wonder and joy.

They called out  to each  other  from  that peak  of rapture  that  was  culmination  of their  desire .

They lay in each  other 's arms afterwards .Jungkook  examining the shape of Taehyung 's  nose  and the curves  and angles of his face. He  felt  a tenderness towards  him a need to enfold and care  for him that went beyond anything  he had  ever felt  before. He  realized  that he  had  fallen  for  this  man.

An hour later he stirred in his sleep  murmuring Taehyung 's name with a sigh. He  then  found himself awake again, examining  his  feelings  for Taehyung.

He was still  trying to understand  the ease in which  he had allowed him  to take  control  of his  body. The  pleasure he  had given  him was  beyond  anything he  had  known  in his  previous marriage. It wasn't the touch  of his hands that  he wanted  but  the companionship  of his whole being .

Ara  and Taehyung were  rapidly  becoming  the centre  of his  universe .

☆♡¤

Jungkook  stretched  in a  long  langurous movement feeling wonderfully  satisfied a smile  of repletion curling the  corners of his  mouth.

"Open your eyes  sleepy  head.It's  not  evening  yet  and  the  scream  queen  is throwing  a fit downstairs "he  heard Taehyung 's  voice  say from across  the room.

Warm lips  touched  his  in greeting. Taehyung  sat down  on the bed  and  placed  his  hand on the soft curve of Jungkook 's  waist bringing  him  up to a sitting  position.

"Ara!I can't  believe  I  totally  forgot  about  her  and  you  showered without me "Jungkook yelled.

"You  are  really  shameless  aren't  you "Taehyung  laughed.

"About forgetting  about  my  daughter  that I'm  ashamed  of but nothing  else. I will  face  my  imperfect self. When  it comes  to  love  their  is nothing  to  fear"

"You  sound  so confident. "

"Oh yes  I  am"Taehyung  then pressed against him  in a  long hard kiss .

After that Taehyung pulled at Jungkook 's hand forcing  him  to move away from the cocoon of  blankets which  fell  away  from  his  firm body exposing his nakedness  to Taehyung 's preying eyes .

"How long did  i  sleep? "Jungkook rubbed his eyes in a circular motion.

"About  three hours "

"And what were  you  doing  in those  three hours? "Jungkook  asked with suspicion.

"I  have  been  doing  some  art.Why don't  you  take  a look  at yourself  in the  mirror "

Jungkook 's torso  was  covered  in purple  hickeys .

"Damn you Kim Taehyung "Jungkook yelled  as his cheeks  flushed.

Something came  to Jungkook 's  mind  and  his  eyes  widened  in horror but  he just  shrugged  it off.It was  a good  to worry  about  anything.

"You  look  so damn happy and  my  whole  body  hurts "Jungkook  pouted.

"Why  wouldn't  I  be damn happy? I  had  a great  time with  with  the  most  exciting  creature  I  had  ever met"

A deep crimson  blush  spread  over Jungkook 's  face .

"Don't  get  used  to it though "

"Why? "Taehyung smirked .

"Because  I  don't  play around "

"On that  note since  you  are  in a good  mood  do you want  to go out  with me  and Ara later.  I think  she  feels left  out. That's  why she  is so mad these  days"

"Convincing  enough. "

"Do you know  anything  about  your  mother? "Taehyung asked  suddenly.

"Why? "

"I  actually  want  to know  the  woman  who gave  birth   to this  bombshell "

"Stop flirting "Jungkook yelled  before  walking  into  the  blue  marbled bathroom. He slammed  the  door  in fury.

"Cute "Taehyung  smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.1K 25
Taehyung is heartbroken after seeing Jungkook cheat on him. Things get worse when he sees someone he never wanted to see again.
37.1K 1.4K 32
"Mine mine, Jungkook, you were mine back then, and you're mine now, and it'll stay like that." In which Jungkook's husband returns back in his life f...
7.8K 182 13
Mafia boss Jungkook fall in love with Taehyung who was blind since his childhood, but his eyesight come back and Tae hide it from Jungkook. what will...
59.4K 3.2K 71
A story that includes the typical trope of a rich business man named Taehyung. A man forced to marry another by the name of Jungkook. Taehyung might...