The Jade Stone Awards 2019

Par JadeCarterOfficial

CLOSED Enter your story now for the Jade Stone Awards 2019. Get feedback and compete with your story! What's... Plus

OVERVIEW
RULES
FORM
ENTRY
QUESTIONS
The Lotus Awards
UPDATE!

Polite Notice

274 32 12
Par JadeCarterOfficial

Hi! Just a couple things:

JUDGING:
The judging process is underway and has been for serval days! I just want to assure everyone that entries are still OPEN (August 1st 2019) and entries that are judged now and later will be judged according to the SAME scoresheet so everything will be fair :)

Entries may still be open for a while yet (although we got a higher response than expected which is awesome!). But I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that everything is being judged fairly and to the same scoresheet - aside from poetry which is slightly different.

Second part: someone has been DISQUALIFIED!

I just thought I'd bring it to your attention that I have had to disqualify someone for harassing me along with their attitude in personal messages. (They are aware and they know it is them who have been disqualified)

I LOVE hearing from you guys, I really do. If you have questions or just want a general chat, I am more than happy to respond. There is nothing wrong with that at all and I appreciate speaking to you guys. It really brightens the day when I get to speak to someone new so please feel free to pop me a message!

But we will not tolerate harassing or rude messages from people. The person has been muted and they were made aware that their entry has been disqualified.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
48.5K 2.8K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...