•Intoxicated• (Lucas Coly)

Από therealteydondada

Dejáh feels unwanted in her own city, she is destined to leave the state and won't come back for years. On t... Περισσότερα

Back In The Day
How Bout' Now?

Jealousy

60 7 9
Από therealteydondada

Sorry for any errors and misspelling
Follow my rap page on Instagram
@khaleesitee_ and comment if you came from Wattpad.

😒DEJÁH HARRIS😒

We got into Lucas house and I quickly kicked my shoes off and placed them nicely by the door.
My feet were killing me and I just wanted someone to massage them.

"Damn bitch getting comfortable already I see" Tajiah chuckled.

I mugged her.

"My fucking feet hurt" I bucked at her.

"Want me to rub them?" Zonnique asked.

"Yes please" I cheesed.

"Nah I'm joking, I hate feet" she smiled then went back to a straight face.

I mugged her and took my jean jacket off since I was hot.

"Y'all ah mess man, but aye the guest rooms upstairs there's only two of dem so two of y'all gotta share ah room" Lucas stood looking at all of us while stroking his goatee.

"Is the beds king sized?" I questioned.

Lucas shook his head yes, still stroking his beard looking at my body then my face.. um ooo Kay.

"We could all share a bed since I don't want him to make up both beds." I suggested looking at both T and Z.

They shook their head ok and took their heels and jackets off putting them up.

"Wait.. Lu you got clothes for us my nigga cause this shit uncomfortable as fuck especially these pants I got on" Zonnique questioned.
She knows she loves to speak her mind.

He just nodded, we all were headed upstairs having Lucas lead the way until some short brown skin girl came down the steps in a silk red robe.

I could admit that she is very beautiful, but I'm confused if that's his girlfriend or not.

She scrunched up her face and looked at Lucas.

"Who the hell are these people Lucas? Why you bringing people in my house that I don't know." She crossed her arms on the steps.

I scrunched my face up, her looks just dropped from an eight to a two.
If the attitude ugly then you're too.

"These are my friends, this right here is Dejáh we went to high school together she ma old best friend" I crossed my arms, for some reason I didn't like that description even though it's true.

"This right here is Zonnique she's Dejáh sister" Zonnique looked up at the girl mugging her with her arms crossed as well.

"And this is..Tajiah, their cousin" Tajiah gave her a stank face with her arms crossed as well.

"Okay.. so why are they here? And you never told me about an old best friend, So therefore you didn't have one." She crossed her arms too mean mugging us as well.

"Cause this my damn hou-" I cut Lucas off.

"Hello, cause ima speak even if you didn't. Your house or not I really don't care. As soon as you came down those steps you were being disgustingly disrespectful and I dislike those type of people. I am Dejáh and I would like to let you know that I would smack a bitch up in two point five seconds because I'm not in the mood with bullshit. I was honestly his best friend from middle school to high school and I knew all his struggles been through it with him and all, he was there with my downfalls too when no one couldn't. I left the state for a few years but now I'm back for good and clearly we won't be getting along cause to be honest I was really about to fling your ass out the window a while ago." I said bitterly making Everyone look at me in shock except for Tajiah, she already knew I was like this. For anything when I moved to New York she taught me how to use my mouth because in New York them bitches be having mouths on them. I've changed a lot and it is for the better.

"Bitch don't be coming in my house di-" Zonnique cut her off.

"Shawty ain't nobody coming in your house disrespecting you the moment we got in here you was acting like a total dick you don't even know us sis.. don't make me flip shit up in here cause I sure would." Zonnique clapped back.

"Amber just go upstairs please" Lucas sighed rubbing his hand down his face.

"Word tired of looking at yo ugly ass anyways you got me and my cousins fucked up, fuck you thought this was?" Tajiah scoffed.

"I'm not going anywhere until these bitches out my house." She stood at the top step with her arms crossed tapping her foot rapidly.

I just shook my head.

"You know what Lucas.. it was a pleasure to see you because I've missed you and I haven't seen you all these years. But our mommas always told all three of us to never stay somewhere where you are not welcomed. And clearly ya girl don't want us here so we boutta leave. Taj send ah Uber." I walked to the rack putting my jacket on followed by T and Z.

"Yea bitch leave wit yo stank ass you fucking ugly ass elf ima fucking have you murked while you up here talking to me like that in my crib, and fuck off my man too bitch" Amber yelled running down the steps.

I immediately went into defense mode and jumped over Lucas grabbing her hair and punching her in her head.
I put my foot over Lucas leg and kicked her in her knee making her fall down the last two steps.

"Aye aye D cut it out!" Lucas yelled pulling me into the living room and blocking me into a corner with my hands above my head. Just how he had me at the club when he was mad. Oh my gosh.. he is mad.
I looked up at his face and he was red flaring his nostrils.

I looked behind his shoulder and T and Z was fucking her up even more.
I gasped.

"Lucas they are beating her bad." I held a shocked expression.
Lucas turned around and shout a "fuck" and let me go running to them and pulled Z and T off of her.
I helped too.

"Guys put y'all stuff on and let's go!" I yelled.
They followed the directions.

"I'm calling the cops on you bitches!" Amber yelled crying and bleeding at the same time.
She got up limping and attempted to run upstairs.

"The Uber should be here in two minutes" T yelled.

We all ran outside making sure we got all of our stuff and we heard sirens.

"Fuck!" I whispered yelled.

The Uber came pulling up and we hopped in.
As soon as the Uber pulled off the cops arrived to the house.

We all looked at each other and blew a breath out.

"Yeah um.. let's not tell ma and dad about this, I literally just got back and I'm not tryna be lectured at all" I said looking at them, they shook their heads ok and the rest of the ride was silent.

—————————————————————-

NEXT DAY•
Saturday 🦋
3pm

I got up from my vanity looking at myself one last time then going into my closet, I decided to wear my black UGG slides since I wouldn't be going anywhere today but chilling with my family.
I grabbed my wig brush and brushed my hair and then threw it onto my bed, I grabbed my phone and charger and then exited my room jogging downstairs.

"CUZZO! About time yo goof ass woke up, you was sleep for dumb long" Tajiah yelled out.
I rolled my eyes cause I wasn't even sleep for long.

"Girl no I wasn't, shut up" I bucked at her.
She stank faced me and continued to be on her phone.

"MA! I'm hungryyy, cook your favorite daughter some food pleaseee" I whined and hopped on her lap.

"FAVORITE?!?" Zonnique yelled putting her hand over her chest looking taken back.
I chuckled.

"I don't have favorites, I love you all the same" Ma said kissing me all over my face cause me to laugh and jump out her lap.

"MA MY MAKEUPPPP" I whined.

"Girl hush you always whining" Tajiah mugged and threw a pillow at me but I ended up catching it.

"You got ONE MO' TIME MOE!" I yelled throwing the pillow at her head causing her to fall backwards off the coach.
I laughed holding my stomach cause the way she fell was too funny.

My aunt came downstairs and walked over to me slapping the back of my head.

"LEAVE MY BABY ALONE" she gritted her teeth and started tickling me.
I ran behind the couch laughing uncontrollably.
I love them man.

"MAMA COOK SOME FOOD! Pleaseee MY RIBS TOUCHING MY BACK" I yelled coming around the couch and laying on top of her.

"Girl shut up, you can cook go find something to cook I just went grocery shopping last night while y'all was out" she said smacking my butt extra hard.
I jumped up rubbing my butt.

"OUCH" I poked my bottom lip out hopping around and rubbing my butt.

I felt my phone buzz in my hand and I looked down at it to see that Lucas was calling me.
I excused myself from the living room and went out onto the patio.

•PHONE CALL•

"Hello?"

"Wassup ma"

"What you need?"

"Damn that's how you coming?"

"Nah I just wanna know what you wanted"

"We still had that date remember?"

I know this nigga not talkin bout no 'date' like me and my fam didn't just beat his girl ass.. do he even care bout shawty?

"What about it?"

"I'm tryna take you out"

"Um did you forget that me and my fam beat ya girl up?"

"Man I'm not thinking bout amber ass right now, once she called the cops I lied and said I came up in my house and I seen her in here bloody and I don't know how she got in here..they escorted her out"

I gasped

"Are you dead ass?.. Lu why would you do that"

"Cause she had no right to treat y'all like that and plus she was bugging me all night so I set her ass free"

I shook my head as if he can see me

"You really ain't have to do that for me I could on my own"

"So.. you saying I'm a bad person"

"No your just a terrible ass boyfriend, and you also have bad taste in finding women.. where did you find her? On prostitute and attitude Ave?"

He chuckled

"Nah I met her two years after you disappeared, I needed someone to numb my pain and take the attention away from you while you were gone because you had me stressed the fuck out"

It was silence for a minute before I broke it
I sighed.

"Come scoop me, same house.. I'll be out on the porch waiting"

•PHONE CALL ENDED•

I stood there for a few more seconds and walked back into the house

"I will be back later tonight, I'm going with a friend" I walked in the living room to tell them

"Who's the friend" my dad stared at me with his mouth full of sub and raised his eyebrow

"Lucas" taj mumbled but my dad heard her

"You talkin bout that boy that you called your best friend" at this point everyone in the room was staring at me

"Yes dad, him" I face palmed myself
He stared at me for ten more seconds and just shook his head ok and continued to eat his sub sandwich

"Be safe" he said without looking at me
I made a face but I went against saying anything

"Ma can you make some fried chicken, shrimp, steak, broccoli, mashed potatoes , and them red lobster biscuits?" Everyone looked at me like I had ten heads

"Where is all that food going?" Zonnique asked scrunching up her face at me.

"And who bout to be slaving over the stove like that while you bout to go out and get f-" Tajiah started but auntie threw a pillow at her to cut her off

"WHAT!" My dad yelled spinning around in his seat looking at me

"Watch ya damn mouth T!" My aunt yelled

"Oh lord" ma said shaking her head getting up.
"Yes baby I will make the food, it will be done by the time you get back" she came over to me and kissed my forehead sliding me some money in my hand.
I thanked her and walked out the room from my dysfunctional family.

"AWE HELL NAH! Dejah bring yo ass back you not going NOWHERE" my father yelled.
I ran upstairs and put stuff that I need in my purse and walked back down stairs running out the house

He not about to hold me hostage.
I seen Lucas pull up and I jogged to his car opening it.

"Don't ask, just drive.. HURRY" he drove away from the house

It was quite for a minute or so until we stopped at a stop light

"Wassup witchu" he looked at me and asked me

"Nothing. Why?" I looked at him

"Well.. why you just run out the house like that?" He stared at me for a few seconds and sped up when the light turned green.

"Taj told my father some false information and he didn't want me to go" I sighed sitting back in my seat looking out the window.

"What was the fa—" I cut him off.

"Nothing" I looked at him then down at my buzzing phone, my dad kept blowing it up so I just blocked him for a little bit.

We pulled up into IHOP and went inside after getting out the car.

"Table for two.. right this way."
We followed the man and sat down, he gave us our menus and walked away.

We looked at it for about two minutes in silence and then our server came over.

"Hi my name is Christina and I will be your server today. Can I start you off with any drinks?" She looked at the both of us and bring out her notepad.

"Gimme apple juice" Lucas said

"I'll have the same"

"Okay.. would you like to order now?" The server asked politely with a smile.

"Yes, I want steak and eggs with bacon and sausage, and I would like two birthday cake pancakes on the side with some hash browns" I said.
Lucas just stared at me and the server shifted from one leg to another.

"And for you sir?" The server asked

"I would like three birthday cake pancakes with sausage bacon and eggs and a hash brown." He put the menu down.

"Okay. I will be right back with your drinks" she smiled and picked our menus up walking away.

Lucas looked at me

"Now you know damn well you not about to eat all of that." He mugged me

Little did he know that's what I always order when I go to ihop and I eat every single thing.

"I most definitely will. Watch." I mugged him back.
He chuckled shaking his head then said we will see.

"Okayyy.. here's your drinks. Apple juice for the lady and apple juice for the man. Your food will be done in twenty minutes" she walked away after dropping out straws.
I wasted no time on drinking my juice I was dumb thirsty.

"So, why did you decide to come back after all those years" he stared at me.

"Because I wanted to come visit my family. I wasn't planning on running into you." I spoke honestly.
Even though a part of me wanted to.

"So you weren't thinking about me? You left me and forgot about me huh?" He's hooked just head sitting back in his seat.

"Um.. excuse me? I never forgot about you. There was not ONE day that went by and I forgot about you. You forgot about ME when we were little. You were there physically but not mentally. Where were you when I continuously got bullied? Nowhere in sight and you expect me to do something for you that you can't? Which is remember. Every time I tried to pour my aching heart out to you, you just couldn't stay there for two minutes without your boss calling you to understand. You were fifteen living a double dangerous life." I stared into his eyes.

He sighed rubbing his right hand down his face.

"I did it for my family. We were poor had nothing going for themselves. No job used welfare and section8 and FOOD STAMPS for a living. No car had to use WALKING for transportation. And just more things that you wouldn't understand. And why is that? Because you were wealthy. You grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth while I had a plastic one. I was just doing what was best for ME and MY family. And if selling dope was what it took then that was what had to be done. Now ignoring you? I ain't mean that if I could go back in time and change my ways towards you then that what I would do.. but this present not anymore of the past." He said shrugging.
I felt bad. Not only because I felt like I was being selfish but because I didn't know he had it that bad simply because he didn't look like he was poor. Every new shoe that came out.. he got it. He always kept him a shape up every two weeks. He wore him some polo and Nike and had a luxury belt collection.
I was shocked.

"We both were going through rough patches in our lives and didn't help each other. I was the one tryna talk my problems through while you were the one hiding yours. That didn't help at all." I shook my head.
He sighed.

"There's also something I have to tell you"
He looked down
Before I could even respond back out food came.

"Here's your good ma'am and here's your food sir would you like a refill" our server asked me and I shook my head yes.

She walked away, I looked at Lucas and he was just digging into his food acting like he hasn't eaten in years.
I didn't want to disturb him so I just started cutting up my steak.

I wonder what it is he wanted to tell me.

—————————————————————-

Heyyyy y'all!
I'm back and I'm better :)
New chapter coming in three weeks ;)
Enjoy this
And
Follow my rap Instagram and mention me

@Khaleesitee_

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

904K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
277K 11.4K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
190K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.7M 56.2K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...