MaNan - This Time Forever is...

By gbowshb

A sequel to 'A Little Forever of MaNan'... MaNan... A beautiful name which is now incomplete... One don't kno... More

Part - 1
Character Sketch
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part -20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Teaser
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Precap
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part -33
Part -34
Part - 35

Part - 28

4.7K 391 63
By gbowshb

DAMN... DAMN... DAMN..  WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! (running his fingers in his hairs in frustration)AND IT HAPPENED IN REAL?! LIKE REAL REALS... AND HOW THE HELL I DID THAT... DID I REALLY DID THAT... WHAT WOULD I DO NOW?! GAWWWWWDDDDDD... AMMU KI AIYAPPA, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM MY CHOTU MONSTER...

That's what Manik repeated too many times from the moment the door of the closet closed... He stood before the mirror and

Manik(running his hands in his hairs, panicking): Ab Mein kya karoon?! Mein Kya karoon?! Uske saamne kaise jaun?! Mujhe hi itni dar lag rahi hai!! Bechari Ammu kya kar rahi hogi?! Kya halath mein hogi!! Dara toh nahi diya na usse.. Randhir.. Ullu ka patta.. Usse dekh dekh ke hi meri system mein bhi virus aachuki hai.. Karab hochuki hai meri dimag.. Pagal hogaya hoon.. Sab uski galti hai.. Yaar... Ab mein kya karoon!!? But... (with a small hesitating smile) kitna beautiful moment tha na..

Once again he closed his eyes and reminisces that moment, like reliving it..

He felt goose bumps this time too.. Even while remembering it.. He don't know from where he got the courage to do what he did.. A slow smile was threatening to broke in his lips even though he wanted to hide it.. Even from him.. He looked at the mirror... He could see the red leaking in his face especially his cheeks.. He closed his eyes with a smile remembering the last time his face got flushed...

-------------------------------------------------------

Place: Men's washroom..

Parth closed the door of the college washroom checking whether anyone is inside.. To his fortune, no one was there... He stood before the mirror and kept a hand over his heart to feel his heart beat which is dak-dak-ing above normal speed bcoz a girl just proposed him on her knees infront of the whole class in a most romantic way possible atleast that's what everyone said and all people were just gawking at him for his answer and he heard some "Say yes" echos too.. If at all he gave her another moment, she was literally ready to kiss him.. He said "sorry" and just walked out of the class room as fastly as possible without listening to anything else from anyone.. But he can hear some people murmurs like "how can he say no to college's diva" and all and someone even whispered like "how cute the proposal was.. Diva on her knees"

He exhaled a lungful sigh and closed his eyes and remembers something...

"I need someone for whole of my life..."

"I want to scream to universe saying this Man is mine... I want someone who would walk beside me teaching me what's life and mainly to wake me up early in the morning and hear all my tantrums..."

He chuckles remembering how cute she ordered her to wake her up for the rest of their lives and how much struggles he had for waking her up everyday.. He missed her tantrums which are as cute as herself..

"I'll get official right to irritate u.. To annoy you... To Order you to do any damn thing... But socho toh, I already am doing all this now also..."

Of course, only she had, has and will always have that right on him and no one else will ever reach that place not even in next births..

"Getting up in the morning seeing ur face... Making food for everyone... Making u ready for office... (shying and looking down) once we have children, making them ready for school... When u go to Office na, (excited)I'll show u tata standing at the door...waiting there itself till ur car disappears..."

If this is not cute what else can be.. A GIRL or like they said A DIVA can never be as cute as his wife.. No one else's confession will never be cuter than this..

"all our Children's mrg and their children and one fine day without giving any tension or pressure to anyone, should die happily remembering ur and Amma Appa's smiling face..."

Without saying those three usual words and in a most platonic way, in a simplest manner, she confessed him, he's her entire world.. Her world starts with him and ends with him.. Shuru bhi usse hi aur khatam bhi usse hi...

He was happy just by remembering her confession and shrugged everything off and having enough of college decided to spend some time with Sandhir as he even missing his friends.. Now that Sandhir is there and they are having a day off, he decided to spend the day with them.. He sat in his car and drove towards PSR homes...

He parked his car and entered his home only to see Randhir kissing Sanyukta in their living room scaring the living daylight out of him.. There goes his leave plan in dustbin... Yeh log bhi na kahi bhi shuru hojate hai..

Parth(turned his back to them closing his eyes tightly): sorry!! sorry!! sorry!! I didn't see anything..

Even Sandhir got startled and they didn't expect him to come home this soon.. But Parth without opening his eyes just moved ahead towards stairs to his rooms..

Parth(with closed eyes, taking two steps at a time) : I'll be in my room...

Sanyukta(embarassed): Shit!! Kya soch raha hoga..

Randhir(smirking): Kuch bhi sochne do.. Continue Kare?!

Sanyukta slapped his biceps but Randhir being Randhir scooped her in his arms and took her to their bedroom whereas Sanyukta gasped..

Here Parth came inside and sat on his bed with closed eyes.. He opened his eyes slowly trying to forget what he just witnessed.. He just saw his friends kissing each other and noted it down to tease them together afterwards with a smirk playing on in his lips.. He slumped on his bed making himself comfortable opened YouTube to just do time pass watching songs and movie scenes... Even in them, there were lot of romance seeing which he threw his mobile sidewards and looked up the ceiling to remember the face which gives peace to his soul..

Parth(innocently): How come we never tried something like that?!

He pondered over the thought when he himself realized that: Maybe because we were together from the time when we are tooo young to know what Romance is.. (shrugging) Whatevs...

And he reminiscing their memories slipped into a deep slumber which is his dearest thing nowadays.. As that's where he can see her, feel her and spend time with her..

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥

Place: SPACE

Nandani is running away from Manik.. As usual, Nandani and Arya planned some prank and implemented in him so now, he is very much angry and running behind her to teach her a lesson for messing up with him once again...

Nandani turned once and showing him tongue teased him singing the words: MANIK IS A FOOL.. You are a fool.. (showing him thumbs down, continued her running)

Manik(shouted): Nandani, Rukho...

Nandani again mocked him

whereas Manik followed her running and finally caught upto her pulling her inside a empty classroom..

Manik pulled her to the farthest end of the classroom and Nandani was struggling to get free from him..

Nandani: Monster.. Chodo mujhe..

Manik pulled her and pinned her to the wall and standing infront of her looked at her with monstrous eyes glaring her.. But she gave a damn to it and finding a way to run away but he being a very smart Malhotra blocked all her ways.. Nandani looked at her pouting trying to give her most innocent puppy eyes..

Manik: Don't even try..

Nandani(singing): Manuuu..

Manik(sternly): yeh tarika bhi kaam nahi karnewala iss baar..

Nandani(grinning and singing): Monstuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

Manik's grip loosened but not enough for her to escape and his both hands were still holding her.. So she tiptoed making him stare at her eyes intently...

But unfortunately, she too started to stare at him in his eyes, a little bit losing herself in the process, where the distance between them decreased every nanosecond.. And they forget when the distance between them became null.. And they had their first ever kiss... Shocking both of them to core...

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥

Parth jerked from his sleep and sat on his bed panting heavily... It's usual that he gets nightmare of that accident night and sometimes some past memories.. But, this was totally something else.. He totally went into mute mode.. He replayed his dream in his mind again and again.. He was literally numb to be told.. He couldn't stop thinking how cute she was and how magically she lift herself to match his height and how enchanting the moment was.. He got up stood before the mirror, he looked at his cheeks which were flushed due to the dream he just saw.. He couldn't even meet his eyes in the mirror..

Parth touched his face and murmured still lost: mere gaal kyun laal ho rahe hai..

Parth(innocently frustrated): yeh sab uss Randhir ki wajah se hi hai.. Kya crappy Romance karta hai yeh pagal..(walking to his balcony sitting in his jhula, hugging the cushion near to his heart,as usual whining) Ammu... I miss u..

(I hope u guys remember that he had a swinging chair on his balcony😁)

He was missing her badly.. He missed holding her.. He missed fighting with her.. He missed pranking on her.. He missed pampering her.. He missed annoying her.. He missed teasing her.. He missed how he makes her blush just with his usual flirting.. He missed the feel of her getting affected by his mere name.. He missed being there for her.. He missed her being there for him.. He missed Lee Min Ho.. And how she speaks high of him making him feel jealous... He missed how they binge watch English series in Netflix.. He missed how she comments on every cliche scenes and how she scolds the vamps very cutely.. Instead of watching movies, her commentaries on movies will be more fun and interesting.. He missed all those little features of her which makes him feel alive...

He took his notebook.. He sat down and wrote some lyrics... And even noted down the tunes for it and imagined how the song would come but didn't have a heart to sing.. As no one here now knows he being rockstar of a famous band FAB 5.. And His Ammu is not there sitting beside him as his inspiration..

-------------------------------------------------------

A knock from the outside main room door pulled Manik out of his trance... He gulped and of course got scared.. He don't even know whether Nandani is still in his room or she went or what's the after effects of the stunt he pulled on her.. He wore the t shirt and looked at the mirror... He can see the same color on him today also which was leaked on his cheeks, face and nose on the time he had that weird dream... But this moment was more magical and more enchanting than the after effects of his weird dream... He loved this new change in him.. In them.. But what about her?! That returned the panic that has been subsided for the time being due to his flashback.. He was scared what if she's not in the same page as him.. What if she started hating him.. But it won't come to her naturally to hate him but what if she wasn't ready.. And according to her, he doesn't even known her as Ammu.. And he's just a personal secretary for her as of now.. How can he be so impulsive.. And what's the need for her to speak about that KARAN that too with that much fondness.. So he concluded all this is because of that KARAN.. He sulked once again hearing the sound of his room door getting opened..

Manik(frustrated): Dad, Anshu, PRINKUUUUUU... where are u guys when I need u the most!!

Not having anyother option, he gathered the much needed courage and came out to see Navya and Mukti shaking Nandani and Nandani still standing on the very same spot and maybe still numb or tooo petrified to react... Cabir is looking at her with a confused look.. As soon as Cabir's look fell on Manik, Manik turned other side avoiding his gaze and Navya pulled the towel from around her and threw it on the table that was kept aside then Navya and Mukti exit the room pulling Nandani with them and Nandani just followed them without any reaction... Cabir walked towards Manik and stood before him with a questioning look..

Manik(like he got offended): Kya?! Aisa Kya dekh rahe ho?! Jaise ki maine kuch ulta seeda kaam Kardiya!! Maine Kuch nahi kiya!!

Cabir(scrutinizing his gaze with a sharp look): Maine tumse Kuch pucha?!

Manik looked here and there and walked to his bed arranging his suitcase which is already neatly arranged...

Manik(without looking at him) : toh yahan Kya kar rahe ho?!

Cabir(still looking at him suspiciously): breakfast keliye bulane aaya tha..

Manik(walking towards the door): Ohh!! Haan, toh chal.. Chalthe hai!!

Cabir(slowly,following him): toh Choti yahan Kya kar rahi thi?!

Manik stood still and turned back and looked at Cabir..

Cabir: toh!! (Cabir noticed him taking a pause) Hey, rukh kyun gaye tum?!

Manik: Nahi.. Kuch nahi.. tum jao.. Mujhe Randhir aur sanyukta se kuch baat karni thi..

Cabir: Breakfast ke baad aaram se baat karlena.. Ab chalo.. Mujhe bhook lagi hai... Aaj Navya ki cooking hai and it'll be so yummy.. So yummy... Damn yummy... (thinking about food)

Saying which he pushed Manik forward following him continuing his pushing session holding his shoulders like children playing train games.. Manik silently went as per his orders without saying anything...

All were already settled down in dining table... It's a twelve seater square dining table with three members on each side..

Arya and Dhrulya sat on one side and Mukbhi with Navya sat on one side and Nandani just sat on other side beside Navya..

ManBir came there and all the attention went towards them.. Cabir was holding Manik's shoulders and trying to put break in the train making weird noises.. Whereas Manik just followed what Cabir said with not much interest as his eyes were trying to get Nandani's eyes locked with them.. Whereas Nandani just stared at them precisely Cabir..

Arya: Abey, Kya kar raha hai tu?!

Cabir(murmured in Manik's ears): hum baad mein khelenge!! He's jealous of us...

Where Arya glared at him but Cabir just shrugged and turned to Navya: oye Madhubala, Tum wahan kyun baite ho?!

Navya: toh tere sar par baitoon kya?!

Cabir(thinking): My lap is more spacious than my head.. Don't u think so...

Navya(getting mad because of his PJs from the time he landed) : Ahhh Cabir!! Don't eat my brains.. I'm still mad at you.. Just sit quietly and do what u love..

Cabir(knowing what she told, but just to tease her, making her more mad, tried to speak in a sensuous voice): Staring at you?!

Navya(glaring at him): NO.. Eating ur food!! And please, for a change eat other's brain today instead of mine for a change..

Cabir(teasing Her) : Aise kaise, jaaneman?!

By now, everyone got as usual bored of their bickering but what amused them were Nandani didn't stopped them yet.. Manik also got irritated and was about to sit beside Nandani and thinking of trying to get a reaction from her.. But Cabir pulled him and sat beside Nandani irritating him more.. Manik glared at Cabir whereas Cabir rolled his eyes and

Cabir: If I can't, (indicating Navya) then I wont let u also.. (showing his teeth, irritating him again)

Manik silently sat beside him and everyone started speaking on one topic or the other.. But MaNan were just quiet which didn't get unnoticed by Abhi.. Manik was stealing glances at Nandani every now and then which happens only when Manik do something that would make Nandani mad.. But seeing Nandani,this quiet..  Even Abhi got confused and that's when they heard a door bell..

Dhruv: Ab Koun aaya hai subah subah?!

Nandani turned and looked at the door and looked again at the table and finally her eyes met his..

Arya: chal, mein dekhta hoon!!

Interrupting Arya, Nandani for the first time in a while: Monster, can you please get the door!?

Manik got surprised and happy seeing her talk to him but got confused why she asked him to get the door.. But nevertheless nodded his head and went to open the door, only to get shocked...

Koun aaya hoga?! 🤔🤔

What will be the reaction of Chotu Monster?!😣😣

Do u guys have any idea why Nandani is this quiet?! 🤐🤐

And what u guys wanna see in upcoming chapters?! 🤔

And finally sorry for keeping u guys wait.. So this Chapter is dedicated to chandanagimsy..

I hope it's worth the wait.. Aur pleas elet me know how was it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 43.8K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...
1.8M 85.5K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
1M 66.1K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
25.6K 1.4K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...