Gruvia Awards 2020 [JUDGING]

Autorstwa GruviaCommunity

Gruvia Awards 2020 Check out the book for more details on how to enter, and what the prizes are! [❌] O P E N... Więcej

Gruvia Contests
Prizes
Winners Sticker
FORM [CLOSED]
Tag Fest [CLOSED]
Gruvia one shot Award [CLOSED]
Gruvia Award [CLOSED]
Minor Gruvia Award [CLOSED]
Major Gruvia Award [CLOSED]
WINNERS!

Judging Requirements

353 8 0
Autorstwa GruviaCommunity

The points will be up to 50:

- Plot — 10 points: To earn points on this we will see how you start it of and how you will deepen your plot. On this you will have to rely on the story itself being good.

   - Character development— 20 points: This will most likely be 10 points for Juvias character development and another 10 points to Grays character development, of course it can differ because another character may also get some spotlight and character development and they too can get you points.

- Grammar— 15 points: this will take in your spelling, punctuation and layout of the story.

  - Originality— 5 points: this will take in how original you are,  if you are using a cliché idea the whole way then points will be deducted.

  - 5 points— Judges CAN add 5 more points or less IF they think a story is REALLY good.

All of this will be out of 50 but you CAN get over than that.

Thank you.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong