Knight

hipstateasee द्वारा

COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star q... अधिक

Cast
VERY SIMPLE GUIDE TO AMERICAN FOOTBALL
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Epilogue
Fun Facts
Q&A
Bonus | 01
Bonus | 02
Bonus | 04
Bonus | 05

Bonus | 03

178K 6.2K 7.6K
hipstateasee द्वारा

September, Freshman year of college

Jake Johnson

"Are you coming out with us or what, Nate?" I asked with a frustrated groan, looking toward my roommate who sat his ass on the couch.

Getting used to being around Tony and Nate proved to be difficult because one of them was very clearly harder to deal with, though I was sure he felt the same about me. Nate was a complicated guy, I had come to find out. He liked his space and didn't want to be bothered. It was hard to imagine how the guy even had friends, but he was somehow quite popular among the students here.

"I already said no," Nate replied, mindlessly flipping through the channels. "I don't need to be getting in trouble the first week of school. Neither do you."

I rolled my eyes. "Then come with us to make sure we don't do anything stupid."

"I'm not usually one to peer pressure, but you should come, Nathan," Tony added from the doorway. "So we can experience our first college party together."

Nate glanced at Tony before letting out an exaggerated sigh and heaving himself off the couch.

"Where even is this party?" Nate asked, grabbing his keys off the table and making his way toward us.

"At one of the frats a little ways off campus," Tony answered, opening the door for us to follow him through.

"Which one?"

"Kappa Lappa Delta Ligma Pie or something like that," I told him with a shrug. "I don't know Greek."

Tony rolled his eyes. "It's Kappa Sigma."

"Who cares?" I asked as we made our way to the parking lot and into Nate's car. "Frats are dumb anyway. The only good thing about them is the parties."

"Really? I was thinking about rushing one," Tony said from the passenger's seat, giving Nate directions on how to get to the house.

"I wouldn't do it man," I told him, stretching out in the backseat. "I'm pretty sure they give all the newbies butt buddies."

Nate scoffed and glared at me through the rear view mirror. "That's not true."

"I'm pretty sure it is," I said. "The hazing at these things is ridiculous. They might even give you two butt buddies."

I saw Nate roll his eyes in the rearview mirror.

Eventually we got to the party. Nate had to park the car down the street. He said he didn't want it parked near all the drunk idiots and I really couldn't blame him.

Once we were inside, Tony and I found the drinks while Nate followed behind us with a glare on his face as girls rubbed up against him through the crowd.

"Lighten up Nate," I yelled over the music, handing him a water I took from a cooler. "You might even have some fun!"

I was pretty wasted within two hours. I was never one who could hold my liquor, but that didn't matter to me. Getting completely trashed at my first college party was exactly what I set out to do.

Stumbling through the living room and bobbing my head to the loud music, I bumped into someone's back. My head met the dude's shoulder blade, but I barely felt it.

"You okay? the guy asked turning around to face me.

The alcohol must have really gotten to me because I couldn't tear my eyes away from this guy's plump lips. His bottom lip was pouty like it was begging me to take it between my teeth. The alcohol really wasn't doing me any favors at that moment. I finally tore my eyes away from his lips to look at the rest of his face.

Shit. He was hot.

Since when did I think guys were hot? Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was just this guy. Him and his stupid concerned blue eyes and his sandy blond hair that fell over his forehead.

"Jake?" he asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

"How do you know me?" I questioned with a strange look.

He smiled and I hated how endearing I found it. There was a small gap between his front teeth that somehow made him even hotter to me.

"You're on the football team. Everyone knows you," he said, leaning against the wall to his right.

"You're hot," I blurted out of nowhere. Shit!

I wasn't one to get flustered, but this alcohol was really getting to me. The guy's eyes widened and I quickly tried to get away from him but he grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"It's okay," he said, his gentle tone doing nothing to ease my attraction toward him. "I'm Joe," he introduced himself.

"It's okay? I just called you fucking hot. I'm surprised you didn't punch me," I responded, my wrist still being held by Joe's hand. His touch was too addictive for me to back away.

Joe chuckled. "Yeah, it's okay. You're hot too."

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head at that. Surely, he was just fucking with me. He had to be.

I scoffed, sending him a glare. "Shut up."

Joe just laughed again. "Wanna go somewhere and sober up?"

I didn't know why, but I followed him out of the house when he let go of my wrist and led me out the back door. Joe grabbed two waters as we cut through the kitchen before we went outside. It was still quite warm out and this was the type of heat I wasn't used to.

Joe led me over to an area in the yard under a large tree. The two of us sat down and leaned against the tree silent for a few moments. Joe wordlessly handed me the water and we drank in silence.

I didn't know how long we sat out there not speaking, but it must have been a while because I was finally coming back to my senses. There was no way I was actually attracted to this guy. It was just the alcohol messing with me.

Or so I thought. Because when I finally looked at Joe again, I realized the attraction was still there. Maybe it was even stronger from seeing him under the moonlight. 

"You good?" Joe asked, tearing his gaze from the sky to look at me.

"I'm not gay, dude," I told him rather rudely. "So if you think you're getting something, you're going to be disappointed."

Joe laughed and shook his head. "I never said anything like that."

"You didn't have to," I muttered.

"So if you're not gay, why are you still here?" Joe asked, a playful smile on his face.

I glared at him, but didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. All I knew is that I was content sitting on the ground with my arms propping me up as I leaned back, Joe closely sitting by.

"Are you gay?" I asked him.

"No," he said. "But I'm not straight either."

I gave him a look of confusion.

"So you're bi...?" I trailed, sounding unsure.

Joe chuckled. "No."

"What the hell do you mean?" I nearly exclaimed.

"I don't label my sexuality," Joe said with a shrug. "You could say I'm sexually fluid I guess."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Exactly what it sounds like."

I just stared at Joe for a few more moments before looking away. I wasn't gay, but this guy was making me want to be and I couldn't figure out why.

"You know, you don't have to be one thing," Joe spoke up, bringing my attention back to him.

"What?"

"You don't have to be gay, or straight, or bi," he continued. "You can just be you, whatever that entails. You don't have to think so hard about it."

He was right, I guess. There was nothing stopping me from having my fun with whoever I wanted. And right now, I wanted Joe.

I turned to completely face him and pulled his face to mine with one hand. He smirked into the kiss like he had won some damn prize, but I didn't care. I wasn't gentle with him as our lips moved together at a quick pace. I bit down on his bottom lip, eliciting a sexy whimper from him, before shoving my tongue into his mouth.

Kissing a guy was something I had never done, but now that I had, I wondered why I had never given it a shot before.

Joe let me have control for a little bit until he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into his lap. The fact that he could man handle me was turning me on quicker than I would have liked to admit.

As I straddled his lap, I was grinding my hips slowly down on his. We moaned into each other's mouths at the sensation and I felt him hardening beneath me.

Joe pulled away, my lips chasing his for more. He smirked at me, still holding onto my hips.

"We should go inside," he said, his eyes piercing mine intently.

He laughed at my look of confusion.

"Unless you want to continue this in the dirt," he added.

I rolled my eyes and got up from his lap and pulled him up with me, smacking another hard kiss on his lips before dragging him by the arm into the house. No one paid any mind to us as we maneuvered through the crowd and up the stairs. Once we were at the top, Joe went in front of me and led me to an empty bedroom.

"You do this often?" I asked as he opened the bedroom door and led me inside, shutting the door behind us.

He sent me a coy smile. "Wouldn't you like to know."

I shook my head at him, shoving him by the shoulders down onto the bed. I retook my spot on his lap and pulled his face into my hands. This kiss was even more fast paced than our last. Joe didn't let me have complete dominance, the two of us fighting for the upper hand, and in all honesty, that made it so much hotter.

Joe laid back, pulling me down with him and never breaking the kiss. His hands moved to my hips and began running up my torso and underneath my shirt. 

He only had to tug at my shirt slightly for me to get the hint and tear it off before pulling his up and off him as well. Joe didn't have sharply defined muscles, but he was toned and for some reason seeing his lean torso with abs barely poking through only made me more attracted to him.

I brought my mouth back down onto his and my fingers worked on unbuttoning his jeans before I could stop myself. My mouth moved to his neck, earning a moan from Joe, then down his chest and onto his stomach. I picked my mouth up from his skin before pulling his pants off.

Joe smiled down at me before flipping us over so I was underneath him. He gave me similar treatment, kissing me on a sensitive part of my neck and most definitely leaving a bruise there. I couldn't keep the noises of pleasure from leaving my mouth. He kissed down my chest and soon enough, both of us were void of any clothes.

Joe leaned down to pick up his jeans, pulling a condom out of the pocket. When I reached out for the condom, he gave me a strange look and held it so I couldn't reach it.

"I don't bottom," Joe said, staring down at me.

I nearly choked at his words. "Well, I'm sure as hell not doing it. Who the hell do you think I am?"

Joe sighed and rolled off me, lying down beside me. I turned my head to look at the side of his face. He stared down at the condom in his hand before sighing again and placing it on the nightstand beside him.

"So I guess we're not doing that," Joe said with an easy smile.

I groaned. "Now you turned me on just to do nothing about it."

"You'll live," Joe joked, getting up from the bed to put his clothes on.

I watched him as he dressed, mentally cursing myself for not getting a piece of him. Even now, being almost completely sober, I still thought he was hot.

Joe caught me staring and sent me a coy glance before picking my clothes up and tossing them to me. I really wished he hadn't bent over like that because it was doing nothing to help my situation.

He returned the favor and watched as I got dressed. After I was clothed, I went to open the door, but Joe's hand smacked it shut and his lips were on mine for what felt like a split second before he pulled away with a goofy grin.

"Maybe we'll meet again like this one day, Jake," he said before leaving me alone in the bedroom.

***

"Where did you go off to last night?" Tony asked, handing me a water as I sat on the couch with my head in my hand.

I debated on whether I should tell him the truth about what happened last night. The two of us weren't really all that close, but I didn't really care if he knew. Just as I was about to open my mouth, Nate walked out of his bedroom and into the main area, rummaging through the fridge.

"It's kinda crazy," I told Tony, looking toward him as he sat down on the other side of the couch.

"What's crazy?" Nate asked as he sat down in one of the chairs with a bottle of water in his hand.

"I kinda, may have, almost hooked up with a dude," I admitted.

Nate and Tony looked at me with shocked expressions. Tony's mouth was wide open while Nathan only widened his eyes slightly.

"You're into guys?" Nate asked as Tony was still speechless.

"I guess," I confessed with a shrug. "I didn't know until last night and I thought maybe it was just because I was drunk, but I'm sober now and I still would fuck him."

"So, why didn't you hook up with him?" Tony wondered after his initial shock wore off.

"He wanted me to be the bottom," I told them.

"So?" Nate replied.

"Nate, I don't know if you realize what happens durning gay sex, but–"

Nate scoffed. "Yeah, I know what happens, but how do you know you wouldn't like being the bottom if you've never done it?"

There was no way I could ever bottom. I couldn't even think about it without shuddering. I couldn't imagine it not being a painful and uncomfortable experience for me.

"I just know," I told him. "Would you ever want to do it?" I snapped at him.

"I'm not gay," Nate replied.

"I'm not either," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Nate and Tony left me alone on the subject after that. The two of them had left the apartment and I couldn't help thinking of the one person who might actually understand what I was going through at the moment.

That was why a few minutes later, I was lying on my bed with my phone pressed against my ear, calling Sam.

"What's up?" he answered.

"Nothing much, really," I replied with a sigh. "What about you?"

"Busy with football, Mason's taking me to a movie later," Sam said.

I chuckled. "Mason's taking you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I just thought you were the one that took him on dates," I said, switching my phone to my other ear.

"We do things for each other," Sam responded. "And I've been so busy ever since he got here, he wanted to take me on a date."

Things had been weird between Sam and me ever since the picture thing happened. He seemed to be kind of over it, but I knew Mason wasn't and he would side with him no matter what. That was probably why I didn't feel right unloading my problems onto Sam, even though that was exactly what I called him for. He didn't really owe me anything after what I had done.

"Hey," I started.

"Hm?"

"Have I ever told you I'm sorry for the picture thing last year?" I asked and it was dumb because I knew I hadn't apologized.

"I don't know, maybe," Sam said, sounding like he didn't want to talk about this.

"Well, I'm sorry," I said. That was probably the most he was going to get out of me. I wasn't good with apologies, neither was he, but maybe one day I'd get better at it and give him and Mason a proper one. For now, this would have to do.

"It's whatever," Sam started. "It's over now. Mase and I are together and that's what matters."

Sam and I made some small talk for a little while longer before he had to go get ready for his date with Mason.

This brought my thoughts back to Joe. I hadn't even gotten his number or his last name, but he was already fucking me up.

I hoped he was right, and one day we would meet like that again.

**

So what did you think of this chapter? Were you surprised to read Jake's point of view? What did you think about his experience with Joe? And his "apology" to Sam?

Let me know!

Thanks for reading.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Stars Uncrossed (BoyxBoy) gianni द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

539K 19.7K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...
44.8K 1.9K 44
[boyxboy] Cameron Patterson and Aaron Williams have hated each other for as long as either of them can remember. Because they play positions that cou...
At The End Of The Tunnel Jayden द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

601K 17.9K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
1.2M 41.1K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...