hidden heart | jjk ✓

darlintayy द्वारा

"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden tou... अधिक

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
update
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK pt 2
SEQUEL?

Thirteen

9.4K 383 42
darlintayy द्वारा

-

Once you all arrived to the party at some random guys house that Taehyung knew.

It took almost ten seconds for him to disappeared somewhere in the house full teenagers dancing crazy and sexually, others playing games and some throwing up in the sink.

"Damn your hot.." Some random girl complemented Jimin seductively, eyeing him down like nothing.

Jimin grinned taking her by her hand and pulling her on the dance floor.

You watch them as they danced very close, no distance left to fill as the girl pushed back against him, his hand roaming down her body.

You didn't like watching him do this knowing hes only doing this or acting out because hes hurting.

Jungkook grabbed your hand pulled you to the open seats at the kitchen counter.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked, pouring himself a cup of the alcohol.

You took one glance at Jimin then back at Jungkook.

You nodded, letting him pour you a drink.

"Thanks." You downed the drink, letting it burn as it trickled down your throat.

"Woah, you can take it easy yah know?" He grabbed the cup from you.

"I don't want easy. I thought you said you would make sure i wouldn't get to wild, well im not even close." You stood up, taking your cup back and filled it up again. Downing it again, and throwing it in the trash.

"Well what do you want to do?" He asked pulling you up to him, watching you make a decision.

"Not sure, surprise me." He laughed at you before pulling you on the dance floor.

He started moving, following the beat a little, watching you fail miserably trying to dance.

"Do you not know how to dance?" He laughed pulling you closer to him. He made sure there was still some space between you too of course.

"I know how to dance, i just don't do stripper." This made him bust out laughing, grabbing at my sides.

"Good one, but tell me.. how would you dance to this song since you know its more... stripper." You looked around watching all the girls grind their bodies against the guys, they looked like horny girls.

You looked back Jungkook and leaned in, face hovering over his.

"I. Dont. Dance. Stripper." You pecked his cheek before walking back to the alcohol and getting more.

-

Its been over an hour and you lost Jungkook. At that, maybe it wasn't smart to drink so much when you obviously didn't have anyone watching you.

You were on the dance floor, dancing alone. Your mind wasn't working properly since you began to let your body take control of your movements.

You saying you didn't dance stripper was in the past and now you found yourself moving sensually to the sensual music blasting.

You were actually having fun, thinking that Jimin used this as an escape was understanding but still not okay.

In the corner of your eye, you were able to see someone staring at you. You obviously didn't mind since you couldn't even make out who it was.

You quickly walked back to the kitchen, trying to get more but a hand stopped you.

"I think you've had enough." Jungkook stood there, staring intensely.

"Boo you whore!" You laughed whipping back around, dancing a long to the music.

"Hey girl! Want to play?" A random guy shouted toward you. They were playing beer pong.

"We need a pair of two, do you have a partner?" You looked directly at Jungkook.

"Yes, right here!" You grabbed Jungkooks arm and pulled it with you towards the others playing the game.

"I think this is a bad idea y/n." Jungkook said, trying to pull you away from the game.

"If you don't want to play, go away. Im sure i cant find someone else to be my partner." Jungkook sighed, staying by my side as the guy told us what kind of beer pong it was.

"Strip beer pong." Jungkook looked nervous, and usually you would too but you couldnt help but feel excited.

"Lets play!"

Each ball you missed, made you slip a piece of clothing off.

You had taken off you jacket, shoes and socks.

You were left in your skin tight longsleeve red shirt with you white skinny jeans.

"Alright go Jungkook." He threw the ball, missing terribly.

So you tried to make it along side him, hoping youd make it or else you both had to take another piece of clothing.

Jungkook in the same position you were in. Just a shirt and pair of bottoms left.

You threw the ball watching it roll along the rim of the cup before falling to the ground.

You laughed, grabbing at Jungkooks arm.

"Ah. Jungkook we have to take off more!" You continued laughing, debating which to take off. While thinking, you noticed Jungkook taking off his shirt.

You stared at him with wide eyes, loving the sight infront of you.

"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden touch.

"Your turn." Jungkook whispered down in your ear, earning shivers to electrify your body.

The closeness of the boy infront of yoy was making you feel hot, so you did exactly what he did.

Took off your shirt.

You flung your shirt over Jungkook, teasing him just a little. He watched as you came closer than before.

"Done, Mr. Jeon." Your lips brushing his ear seductively, this time having him shiver from just your whisper, and maybe the name calling.

You moved away laughing, watching his expression after playing with him.

He looked so done.

"Ahh! You look-" he pulled you by the arm and yanked you up the stairs.

"Hehe, Jungkookie where ar- Ooo! I see Taehyung dancing, Taehyung! Hi!" He looked up at you, watching how Jungkook and you have no shirt.

He grinned shaking his head, wavibg back at you before going back to dancing.

"Can we go ea-" Jungkook softly leaned against you, as he placed you against the wall upstairs.

He was leaned in, whispering in your ear.

"God, your driving me crazy." He heavy breathed, standing there not knowing what to do next.

You stood there watching him eye you down, biting his lips.

"Ahh Jimin!" Your head snapped up behind Jungkook. The room behind him coming to vision.

You moved away from Jungkook who groaned against the wall from your lose of presence.

You opened the door revealing Jimin between the girl from earlier.

He was naked as for the girl.

"What the hell!?" You shouted causing Jimin to look up at see you.

He jumped off the bed, running to your side.

"Y/n get out." He firmly said.

"Are you having s.e.x." you mouthed the letters, a little quietly making Jungkook laugh behind you, obviously hearing you.

"I was trying to, now why dont you go do the same. Your already half undressed." You grinned, turning around and walking towards Jungkook.

"WEAR PROTECTION YOU HONRY KIDS!" you shouted walking out of his door, making him shake his head and Jungkook laugh harder.

You pulled his arm, yanking him into the closest empty room.

You pulled him in, shutting the door and pushing him on the bed.

"Wait, y/n your not actually going to do what he said are you?" He jumped off the bed, staring at you.

"Well i guess not since someone jumped off the bed!" You threw your hands up in the air.

"Y/n your not sober, why dont you rest." He gestured you to the bed.

"Dont make me sleep! Sleep is bad, your bad!" You whined out, leaving his grip.

"What do you mean im bad?" He asked in confusion, watching you circle around the room than flopping on the ground.

"You make my heart run away ! And its so hard to catch it!" You laughed, throwing yourself on the floor, laying flat.

"Y/n do me a favor and put a shirt on, your bra is starting to lift." You fixed your bra, laughing.

"Um, i dont have my shirt. You had it." All your guys remaining clothes were left downstairs.

"Great. Okay well, fine." He wiped his face before speaking again.

"And what do you mean, make your heart run away?"

"Because my heart chases after you!" You used your fingers as legs and began running them across the carpet as you let that slide.

"Y/n do you like me?" You looked up at him smiling.

"Of course i do silly!" You sat up watching his expresssion.

He didnt say anything besides stare.

"Yah! Can you stop staring at me! Your creeping me out!" You stood up,walking towards him. You stopped right infront of him.

"Y/n.." he quietly said, staring up at you.

"Yes Jungkookie?" You smiled down at him.

"I like it when you call me that." He smiled, taking your hand in his.

"Why do you have my hand?" He laughed, caressing your hand with his before he intertwined them.

"Because i wanted to hold your hand." You both stood there for moments, before you broke the silence.

"Im tired, standing is tiring." You complained watching him chuckle before pulling you onto the bed.

He moved out of the way so you could lay more comfortable.

"Lay with me!" He didnt argue, he just layed besides you. You cuddled up next to him, feeling his warmth engulf you.

He wrapped his arm around you, kissing your forehead sweetky.

"My heart is running away again Jungkookie!" You laughed quietly before drifting off to sleep to the sound of your heart racing and Jungkooks laugh.

--
~ Taylor 🐰
Dont forget to vote! 💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

90.2K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
Scarred | JJK she/her द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

92.2K 3.8K 66
"Don't do that again Y/N. I can't guarantee if I would be able to resist it." She wanted to say something, anything but his serious gaze did it's be...
121K 4K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...
157K 7.3K 24
They say 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...