Rabbit Princess [Gaara] [1]

נכתב על ידי SlytherinScum

Throughout her short life, Otsutsuki Tsukiko had been mostly kept away from others, or others had mostly kept... עוד

☾ 1: Prologue ☽
☾ Information ☽
☾ 2 ☽
☾ 3 ☽
☾ 4 ☽
☾ 5 ☽
☾ 7 ☽
☾ 8 ☽
☾ 9 ☽
☾ 10 ☽
☾ 11 ☽
☾ 12 ☽
☾ 13 ☽
☾ 14 ☽
☾ 15 ☽
☾ 16 ☽
☾ 17 ☽
☾ 18 ☽
☾ 19 ☽
☾ 20 ☽
☾ 21 ☽
☾ 22 ☽
☾ 23 ☽
☾ 24 ☽
☾ 25 ☽
☾ 26 ☽
☾ 27 ☽
☾ 28 ☽
☾ 29 ☽
☾ 30 ☽
☾ 31 ☽
☾ 32 ☽
☾ 33 ☽
☾ 34 ☽
☾ 35 ☽
☾ 36 ☽
☾ 37 ☽
☾ 38 ☽
☾ 39 ☽
☾ 40 ☽
☾ 41 ☽
☾ 42 ☽
☾ 43 ☽
☾ 44 ☽
☾ 45 ☽
☾ 46 ☽
☾ 47 ☽
☾ 48 ☽
☾ 49 ☽
☾ 50 ☽
☾ 51 ☽
☾ 52 ☽
☾ Land of Snow - 1 ☽
☾ Land of Snow - 2 ☽
☾ Land of Snow - 3 ☽
☾ 53 ☽
☾ 54 ☽
☾ 55 ☽
☾ 56 ☽
☾ 57 ☽
☾ 58 ☽
☾ 59 ☽
☾ 60 ☽
☾ 61 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 1 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 2 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 3 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 4 ☽
☾ Stone of Gelel - 5 ☽
☾ 62 ☽
☾ 63 ☽
☾ NOTE ☽

☾ 6 ☽

9.4K 321 17
נכתב על ידי SlytherinScum

Later that day, Tsukiko, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi met up with Tazuna at the gates of Konohagakure. Immediately, Naruto rushed forward and cheered loudly, "All right! Let's go!" Tsukiko grinned and nodded in agreement.

"What are you all excited for?" Sakura asked as she reached them.

"Because I have never gone outside the village before," Naruto said, looking around all over the place around them. Tsukiko had never been outside the village either. She had been born outside but never consciously seen it.

"Hey, will a kid like this really be capable of this mission?" Tazuna asked, pointing at Naruto who was looking around rather comically. Kakashi laughed.

"I, a Jonin, will be accompanying you," Kakashi told the old man. "There's no need to worry," Naruto turned around to look at them.

"Hey, old geezer, don't underestimate ninjas! I'm a great ninja!" Naruto shouted, pointing at him. "I'm the elite ninja who will receive the title of Hokage one day. The name is Uzumaki Naruto, remember it!"

"Hokage is the village's number one ninja, right?" Tazuna asked, drinking out of the bottle once more. "I don't think a guy like you can become one," A tick appeared over Naruto's head.

"Shut up! I'm willing to go through any hardship to become a Hokage!" Naruto shouted back. "If I become the Hokage, you'll have to take notice of me!"

"I won't, kid," Tazuna said dismissively. "That is, even if you become a Hokage," Kakashi grabbed Naruto's bag as he tried to lauch himself at Tazuna again.

"I'm going to kill you!" Naruto threatened.

"Stop it, stupid," Kakashi scolded.

"No! No! Let me at least hit him once," Naruto shouted as Tazuna started walking forward and away from him. Tsukiko frowned slightly.

Tsukiko looked around as she pushed away one of her twin tails from her face and frowned deepily. It felt rather weird to come out of the village. She had rarely felt this way inside the village but out here, she felt like she was being watched. And she didn't like that.

As she followed the others, Tsukiko scanned the tree line and thought she saw a few branches move but there was nothing she could really see. Usajii was still asleep and Tsukiko wondered if he would even like it if she tried to ask him for help about sensing the regions. She figured it would be annoyed since there would be a lot of people around anyway, not necessarily enemies.

The little group of six people started their journey down the dusty road. Tsukiko stared up at the sky, wondering when it would rain. She really loved the rain but the sky only had small patches of clouds on it. There hadn't been much rain in the last few days and that was something she didn't like. She liked the cool weather.

"Hey, Tazuna-San..." Sakura said suddenly. Tsukiko looked down from the sky and at the others. Naruto was walking ahead of them while Sasuke and Sakura were to her left. Kakashi and Tazuna-San were at her left.

"What is it?" Tazuna asked.

"You're from the Country of Waves, right?" Sakura asked.

"What about it?" Tazuna questioned.

"Kakashi, are there also ninja in that country?" Sakura asked.

"No, there are no ninja in the Land of Waves," Kakashi replied. "But while the culture and customs of other countries may be different, hidden villages and Ninja do exist. To the many countries that exist on this land, the existence of ninja villages is the equivalent of the country's military powers.

"In other words, that is how they are able to maintain the relationship with neighbouring countries. But the villages aren't under control of that country, they are supposedly equal in position. On a small island like the Land of Waves, where it is difficult to be influence by other countries, there is no need for a Ninja village.

"Among the countries that have a Ninja village. Since the five countries of fire, water, lightning, wind and earth occupy a large mass of land and their powers are immense, they are known as the Five Great Ninja Powers.

"Land of Fire's Konohagakure," Kakashi told them. "Land of Water's Kirigakure, Land of Lightning's Kumogakure, Land of Wind's Sunagakure and Land of Earth's Iwagakure. Only the leader of each hidden village is allowed to carry the name of 'Kage',"

"Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Kazekage and Tsuchikage. Otherwise known as the 'Five Kages', are the ninjas that reign over the tens of thousands of ninjas that exist in the countries throughout the world," Kakashi finished.

"Wow, so Hokage-Sama must be a great man!" Sakura said. But Tsukiko was pretty sure that none of them were thinking that about the Hokage. The white-haired girl respected the man but he really didn't seem such an unapproachable force.

"Oi," Kakashi said suddenly, making everyone stop. "You all just doubted Hokage-Sama, didn't you?" Sakura and Naruto shook their heads furiously while Tsukiko bit her tongue "Don't worry; we won't have any ninja battles in a C-Rank mission,"

"Then there's no worry about meeting a foreign ninja," Sakura said. Tsukiko noticed a strange look on Tazuna's face and frowned, not liking it. She eyed him and when he noticed she was looking, he quickly looked away from her and everyone. What is he worried about?

"Of course," Kakashi assured them. Tsukiko was glad about that. She didn't want to fight people Sparring was a different thing, but she disliked fighting people unless it was the only choice left. But there was a funny feeling in her stomach that it wasn't going to be so.

The six of them continued on walking with Tsukiko looking around the place in interest as they did so. It was really strange to be out of the village. She couldn't shake that feeling off of herself. Would they get to come out of the village often now that they're Genin? She would like that.

Tsukiko smiled when they crossed over a little bridge above a fast-flowing stream. It looked really pretty out here. They moved onwards and turned onto a path that led them through the forest. Tsukiko squinted when light reflected onto a puddle on the ground and into her eye.

"A puddle?" Tsukiko whispered under her breath as they passed the puddle of water at the side of the road. She looked around, wondering if there was any planation or farm nearby but there was nothing. Only the forest itself. She frowned. Did it rain outside the village? Couldn't be.

As they continued on, Tsukiko's eyes widened. Wasn't that Water Style: Hiding in the Water Jutsu? She looked up just as two Ninjas appeared out of the puddle, surprising them. The two of them co-ordinated their attacks and immediately caught Kakashi Sensei, using a large metal gauntlets that had a retractable shuriken chain running over it.

"First one," the twins, Gozu and Meizu said before pulling at the shuriken chain that they had used on Kakashi and sliced both Kakashi into pieces. Sakura screamed. Tsukiko stared at them in shock as she pulled to pull out her Kunai.

"K-Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto stammered. The twins appeared behind Naruto immediately, whispering about him being the next. Sasuke jumped up, throwing a Shuriken at the gauntlet that sent it flying to a nearby tree and Tsukiko immediately threw her Kunai to fix it against the tree.

"It won't come out," Gozu said under his rebreather that covered the lower half of his face. Sasuke dropped onto the twin brother's arms and kicked at one of them while Tsukiko instinctually, swiped at the other's feet to throw him off balance.

"Watch out!" Tsukiko shouted as the twins let go of the shuriken chain and went swiftly around the place, Gozu aiming for Tazuna and Meizu to Naruto. Sakura hurried in front of Tazuna and Sasuke hurried in front of her. Tsukiko jumped in front of Naruto, who was frozen.

Tsukiko felt fear in her body as she allowed herself to kick the man away from Naruto, knowing she has no choice but to fight. Otherwise, she and Naruto will be killed. Naruto had fallen on his front, looking down. She grabbed a bunch of tiny snail origami and threw them at the man's face.

There was a small blast and the man went flying back and hit the tree. But before he could get up again, someone dropped down from the tree and kicked him unconscious. Tsukiko's eyes widened when she saw it was Kakashi. He moved to stop Gozu by sticking out his arm, which hit Gozu's throat.

"Yo," Kakashi said, showing off again. Sakura cheered, Sasuke rolled his eyes at Kakashi and Naruto watched in shock. Tsukiko tried to calm her breathing. She had just tried to fight two Ninjas who wanted to kill her and her group. She tried to keep herself from shaking all over.

"Then, that was..." Naruto asked, shocked as he looked over and saw that Kakashi had used Substitution Jutsu to get out of the way. Tsukiko looked at Kakashi, he had noticed that puddle as well? Did he plan this?

"Sorry for not helping out right away," Kakashi said. "And Naruto, you got hurt. I didn't think you wouldn't be able to move. Anyway, Sasuke and Tsukiko, good job, Sakura, you too," Naruto looked really bothered and shocked that he didn't get anything done.

"Hey," Sasuke said to Naruto. "Are you hurt... Mr Scaredy Cat?" Tsukiko pursed her lips as she looked between them while Naruto angrily shouted at him, "Sasuke!"

"Naruto!" Kakashi said. "There's poison on these guys' nails. We need to take out the poison right away," That caught Tsukiko's attention and she moved to go and check out the poison on the gauntlet.

"Eh?" Naruto asked. Tsukiko picked up the metal gauntlet carefully and sniffed at it, trying to decipher what kind of poison it was. She frowned as she turned to look at Naruto. He's going to die if he doesn't have that fixed.

"We have to open up your wound and leech out the poisoned blood," Kakashi told him. "Don't move that much or the poison will spread through your body," He looked at Tazuna. "By the way, Tazuna-San..."

"W-What is it?" Tazuna asked.

"We need to have a word," Kakashi said.

"These guys are Chūnin class ninja from Kirigakure," Kakashi said as they all stood near the tree where they had Meizu and Gozu tied to the tree trunk. "They are ninjas known to keep fighting no matter the cost,"

"How were you able to detect our action?" Meizu and Gozu glared at them. Tsukiko looked over from where she was standing. She was internally very bothered but tried not to let it show on her face. She didn't want to deal with such stuff.

"It hasn't rained for the past few days, and it's quite sunny today, so a water puddle shouldn't exist," Kakashi said, glancing at the white-haired girl. She wondered if he had figured out that she knew about it as well. But he didn't say anything so...

"Why did you let the kids fight when you knew that?" Tazuna said. Tsukiko bit her lower lip, pumping herself up internally that fighting people and peace is two different things. It is perfectly fine for her to fight if she or someone she cherishes is attacked.

"If I was up to it, they would've been killed in a blink of an eye," Kakashi replied the bridge maker. "I needed to know who the target for these two was,"

"What do you mean?" Tazuna questioned.

"In other words, you were being targeted, or somebody from our ninja group?" Kakashi said to the man. Tsukiko looked at him with interest. Why didn't she think of it? She's supposed to be smart and quick-thinking! Usajii must be so disappointed.

"We have not heard anything about you being targeted by ninja," Kakashi said. "Your request was to protect you from armed groups like gangs and robbers. This is a mission that's above a B-Rank. Our job was to support and guard you until you completed the bridge.

"If ninjas are our enemy, this mission would have been an expensive B-Rank. It seems like you have your own reasons for this but it only causes troubles us if you lie in your request details. This wasn't the part of this mission," Kakashi studied Tazuna.

"This mission is out of our league," Sakura said. "Let's quit. We need anaesthesia to take out the poisoned blood out of Naruto, too. We need to go back to the village and see a doctor!" Kakashi looked at Naruto.

"This sure is a burden, let's go back to the village to cure Naruto," Kakashi said. Tsukiko watched as Naruto grabbed a kunai and struck it onto his wound, surprising others. The white-haired girl frowned deeply.

"Why am I so different...? Why am I always...!" Naruto shouted. "Damn it!"

"Naruto-Kun, what are you trying to do?" Tsukiko asked said.

"I should be stronger... I've accomplished lots of missions and I've practiced techniques every day..." Naruto said. "I'm never going to do something that will require someone to help me. I'm never going to be frightened and try to back out of things. I'm not going to lose to Sasuke. I vow that to the pain of this wound. I'm going to protect the old man with this kunai," He turned around. "The mission is still on,"

"Naruto, it's nice that you took out the poisoned blood so spiritedly, but you're going to die from loss of blood if any more comes out," Kakashi said. Naruto turned blue and started sweating. Kakashi appeared next to him. "It's not good if you don't stop it right away. Seriously,"

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" Naruto shouted as he waved his hand around, freaking out comically. "I can't die like this!"

"Show me your hand," Kakashi said.

"No! Help me!" Naruto shouted as he showed the Jonin his injured hand.

"Naruto, you have a self-abusing personality," Sakura commented. "That's called masochism, you know," Tsukiko watched Naruto's wound heal itself up quickly.

"Um, um," Naruto said. "Am I... Okay? You have a serious look on your face," Tsukiko looked at the blond in surprise. He did not know that the Kyuubi's presence in his body made him heal faster?

"You should be okay," Kakashi replied as he bandaged Naruto's hand. Tsukiko glanced at him. Of course, Kakashi knows about the Reibi and Kyuubi, he has to take care of her and Naruto. And now he saw the healing power of a Jinchuriki.

"We should be able to see the bridge soon," the boatman said. Team Seven and Tazuna were travelling on a boat towards the Land of Waves. The mist was thick and the water cold. Tsukiko looked around. "If we move along the side of the bridge, we'll be at the Country of Waves,"

"It's huge!" Naruto shouted, excited. Tsukiko looked up in awe at the huge bridge that was still under the process of being built. It really was huge.

"Hey, be quiet!" the boatman warned. "We're using this boat and hiding in the mist. That's why I'm rowing instead of using the engine. In other words, if we get caught, we'll be in trouble," Everyone looked over.

"Tazuna-San..." Kakashi said. Tazuna lowered his head. "Before the boat gets to the pier, there's something I need to ask you," Tazuna did not say anything. "The identity of the ones who are after you and the reason they are after you, or we can call this mission off when you get ashore, Tazuna-San,"

"It looks like I have to tell you the real story," Tazuna said. "I mean, I would like for you to hear my story. As you said, this mission is most likely out of your job description. An extremely terrible man is after my life,"

"An extremely terrible man...?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes," Tazuna replied.

"Who is it?" Tsukiko asked.

"You should have all at least heard of the name..." Tazuna said. "Marine transportation billionaire Gato," Tsukiko looked a bit confused.

"Gato...? The one from the Gato Company...?" Kakashi Sensei asked. "He's one of the richest men in this world,"

"Who's that? What?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, he is the president of a marine transportation company on the outside..." Tazuna said. "But underground, he uses gangs and ninjas to smuggle drugs and contraband goods. He also does nasty jobs like takeovers of other companies and countries," He looked up.

"A year ago, he set his sights on the Land of Waves, he entered this country using violence and wealth as his shield and he quickly took over the island's sea traffic and transportation. On an island like that Land of Waves, controlling the sea means ruling over the wealth, politics and people of this island. And the one thing that Gato is afraid of... Is the completion of the bridge that has been under construction for quite some time,"

"I see, so you, as the one building the bridge, became an obstacle to him," Sakura said.

"Then those Ninjas were sent by Gato," Sasuke said. Naruto was still confused as he thought over it all once more.

"But I don't understand. He's a dangerous man that uses Ninjas," Kakashi said. "Why did you hide that fact when you came to us?"

"The Land of Waves is a really poor country. Even the feudal lord does not have much money," Tazuna informed. "And we do not have much either. We don't have the money to request for an expensive B-Rank or above mission. If you quit your mission after I land, I'll be killed for sure. While I go home, but there's no need for you to blame yourselves. Only my cute eight-year-old grandson will cry and cry and cry some more,"

"What..." Tsukiko muttered as Sakura and Naruto gave the man a look.

"And my daughter will just hold a grudge against Konoha ninja and live a lonely life," Tazuna said. "But it's not your fault," Kakashi flicked his finger over his forehead protector.

"I guess it can't be helped, we will continue escorting you," Kakashi said weirdly. Tsukiko sighed softly, figuring that they had no choice but to go along with this now.

"That's good to hear," Tazuna said. It was obvious from his expression that he was immensely relieved by this decision. Tsukiko felt bad for the man but were they capable of taking on a strong opponent?

Tsukiko looked at the water beneath their boat and sighed once more. Was she capable of fighting actual Ninjas? She disliked conflict. She wanted to be a Ninja like Tsunade-Sama, a Medi-Nin, someone that helped other. She didn't want to kill people.

"Usahime," Okuninushi's voice rang through her head, almost startling her out of the boat and into the water. She looked around to make sure that no one had seen it; they hadn't, fortunately. "What are these thoughts? Are you a coward?"

"I'm not a coward, Usajii," Tsukiko muttered back mentally, glancing at others again to make sure no one was looking at her. "I'm not a coward... I just don't want to battle dangerous Ninjas who may kill us. I don't want to kill someone,"

"You're really clueless sometimes, aren't you, girl?" Usajii said heavily. "I understand that you don't want to fight people but it's not cruelty if you fight to defend yourself. Your views would not change another's mind on killing you,"

"Well, one can always convince the other and change their heart," Tsukiko replied, frowning. Usajii sighed and she knew he was shaking his head at her. She changed the subject. "I know I must fight if I want to live. I know that, Usajii, and I will. I was just shocked since it was my first time..."

"I already suspected that it would happen," Usajii said. "Sometimes, it's better to think with your mind than with your heart, Usahime," Tsukiko made a face to herself. He would never stop with that. "Heart will make the path for you but your mind will help you fight your way on that path,"

Tsukiko stopped mid-eye roll and realised that he was making some sense. She wouldn't like to admit that but he was right. It was right for her to make a decision with her heart but use her head and abilities to get what her heart wants.

"You're quite profound at times, Usajii," Tsukiko said, thoughtfully. Usajii made an annoyed noise and Tsukiko knew that she had upset him.

"I'm always profound, Usahime," Usajii replied. "I'm a mind, my job is to think and that is all I have done since the day I came into existence. Might I remind you, that was thousands of years before you were even a thought!"

"Fine, fine! No need to scold me, old rabbit," Tsukiko grumbled back. "You're always profound, and always sleep when I need you the most! I wanted you to help me during the survival test and then when those Mercenary Ninjas attacked us,"

"How will you learn otherwise?" Usajii argued back. "You've got to learn how to live without me interfering in your life. I'm your brain, use it! You know that I will never let you die, Usahime, if you ever were in real danger, I would protect you,"

"All right, Usa!" Tsukiko said, blurting it out loud. Everyone around her jumped and Naruto almost tipped the boat over. Tsukiko clamped her hands over her mouth and blushed deeply as she lowered her head so her twin tails would hide her face away. Damn it!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.4K 230 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
135K 3.7K 12
Sasuke has returned to Konoha of his own free will. Naruto thinks that they will be like the old days. Team 7 reunited. But Sasuke has not returned a...
415K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
57.8K 1.9K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...