STAR WARS: The Force Awakens...

Galing kay Amber__Natalie

"Who's in the shadows? Who's ready to play? Are we hunters? Or are we prey? There's no surrender and there's... Higit pa

CAST
SUMMARY
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

VII

46 0 0
Galing kay Amber__Natalie

Finn woke up covered in sand and sweat. He sat from where he was noticing the red headed girls limp body next to him.

"Legacy! Legacy!" Finn yelled as he ran toward the girl who was still knocked out from the crash.

"Come on Legacy wake up!" Finn shook the small girls body but to no avail she was still knocked out. Finn wanted to go find Poe but he didn't want to leave the girl. Having no other choice Finn tried to pick the girl up but immediately failing, his storm trooper gear restricted him from doing so. Finn grabbed the girls arm pulling her through the sand as he headed to the big cloud of black smoke.

After struggling through the sand Finn reached the TIE fighter. He pulled Legacy's limp body away from the wreckage and went to look for Poe within the fighter.

"Poe! Poe!" Finn screamed when he noticed the brown leather jacket Poe was wearing sat on the broken glass of the fighter. Finn grabbed the arm of the jacket pulling on it and falling backward as the jacket flew out of the fighter he looked at it for a minute confused on where Poe was. Legacy groaned sitting up her hand immediately flew to her head as the pain grew stronger with every move, the girl looked around at the sand noticing the fighter and Finn but no Poe.

"Where's Poe?" Legacy question Finn pointed to the fighter as he helped the girl stand. As Legacy got to her feet she made her way toward the fighter but before she could reach it the sand consumed it throwing sand high into the air.

"POE!" Legacy screamed falling to her knees in disbelief. Finn ran toward the girl placing his hand on her shoulder the girl looked over her shoulder looking at the boy tears brimming her eyes.

"I can't ..I- I-." Legacy struggled her breathe getting caught in her throat she couldn't believe that Poe....

"Come on we have to go the first order will be here soon." Finn said helping the girl to her feet.

"Give me that jacket." Legacy said trying to take Poe's jacket out of Finn's hand.

"Hey, you already have one let me use it." Finn said pulling the jacket from the girls reach.

"He was my Fiance, That's his jacket. It rightfully belongs to me" Legacy said while she watched Finn remove his stormtrooper gear.

"No!" Finn exclaimed getting the last of his gear off and putting the jacket on purposely picking up speed to walk ahead of the girl. Legacy scoffed as she tried to catch up her shorter legs restricting her from doing so.

Sapphire stood in front of the older man and wookie as she exited the TIE fighter.

"You remind me of someone." Sapphire said looking at the older man.

"I can't figure out who though." She added the man waved off her comment walking away from her.

"What's your name kid?" The man asked the wookie growling incoherent things at her.

"Sapphire Dameron. You?"

"Han Solo and this hairy thing is Chewbacca" Han said continuing to walk Sapphire and Chewbacca following.

"Wait Han solo? Your Legacy's father?" Han stopped dead in his tracks he hadn't heard the girls name since he left. Legacy had become a daughter to him over the years but after everything that had happened with Ben he left. Breaking the young girls heart even more.

"You know Legacy?" Han asked hope and excitement laced his words as he thought of the young girl.

"Yeah. She's my best friend..." Sapphire said trailing off not sure if she could still consider the girl her friend after Legacy left her with Kylo.

"Where is she? Is she okay?"

"I don't know last time i saw her she...she was kidnapped along with me and my brother by Kylo Ren they escaped before me."

"Kylo...wait she left you?" Sapphire looked down heartbroken after being reminded of the sad truth.

"That doesn't sound like the Legacy I raised."

"Help raised she is still Luke's child." Chewie growled in response Han rolled his eyes at his remark.

"Can you help me? I need to get back to the resistance." Sapphire told trying to get the pair to help.

"No can do Chewie throw her on an escape pod and send her to the nearest planet." Han said Chewie growled back protesting.

"No! Please you have to help me! I can't get back there alone I have no idea where I am!" Sapphire begged the man. Chewie growled to Han agreeing with the girl Han looked at the wookie then the girl then back at the wookie.

"Fine! but i have a few things to handle first so, give me some time." Sapphire agreed with him, willing to wait as long as he would help her, she then looked over at the wookie and smiled. The wookie smiled back at the younger Dameron. Sapphire followed Han around the ship helping him with anything and everything. The girl slowly formed a bond with the man and the Wookie. Han treated her more like his child then her father ever had.

Legacy and Finn had finally reached the outskirts of a small village on Jakku sweat fell from their heads Finn ran ahead trying to get to the town as quickly as possible trying to find water Legacy jogged along with him.  Finn reached a watering hole where a giant sweaty animal of sorts drank from Finn reached down cupping the water in his hands and drinking it. Legacy stood in between two huts disgusted by Finn's actions.

"Ewww."

The creature pushed Finn from the watering hole causing him to roll across the sand Legacy stifled a laugh as she watched the boy. Finn noticed a girl who looked to be getting attacked he stood ready to help her causing Legacy to turn toward where he was looking.  The girl fought the men no help needed once the men all laid knocked out on the ground she bent down removing a sack from something that Legacy wasn't able to see, things with in the hut she was beside blocking her view.

The girl looked toward Finn "Who Him?" she questioned pointing at Finn who stood confused while still watching the girl. The girl started running toward Finn who took off away from her Legacy confused by the situation started running after them too only after noticing the familiar droid. By the time Legacy caught up to the group the mystery girl was stood over Finn her staff pointed at his chest and BB-8 sat next to him.

Legacy tackled the girl shocking her and Finn. Legacy pinned her to the sand her legs straddling her waist and her arm rested against her throat her hand locked in a fist while her other hand held the girls makeshift shirt.

"What are you doing with that droid?"

Legacy growled which scared the girl and Finn. BB-8 rolled up to her beeping words of excitement and fear he beeped wildly at Legacy informing her that the mystery girl was actually a friend. Legacy stood up helping the girl up in slight embarrassment

"I'm sorry it's just that droid means a lot to me." Legacy said to the girl.

"It's okay you where worried about bee bee eight i understand. My name's Rey."

Rey stuck her hand out toward the red head.

"Legacy."

"I'm Finn."

Legacy shook Rey's hand BB-8 beeped at Finn.

"He said you stole that jacket! It belongs to his master."

Rey translated for Finn when she noticed the confusion on his face.

"Poe Dameron? That's his name right?"

BB-8 beeped in response shaking his head in a way.

"I helped him and Legacy escape our ship crashed Poe he...he didn't make it."

Hearing the words out loud broke Legacy's heart even more she loved Poe more then anything else and she just couldn't wrap her head around the truth not to mention she didn't feel his force presence disappear which helped her hold out hope. BB-8 looked down beeping words of sadness BB-8 rolled off Legacy followed.

"bee bee buddy."

Legacy said as she bent down to the droid patting his head BB-8 beeped at her sadness laced his beeps.

"I know buddy i'm gonna miss him too."

BB-8 leaned his head forward Legacy resting her own head against him her hand falling to his back patting it the two's moment was ruined when they saw a pair of stormtroopers talking to some villagers. Legacy ran back to where Rey and Finn where talking.

"Guy's we have a problem there's stormtrooper's out here." Rey and Finn followed Legacy out of the hut just as they notice the Trooper's they noticed them. The four took off running the Stormtroopers chasing them when they reached a hut and stopped inside Finn digging around looking for a blaster.

"There shooting at all three of us?" Rey questioned confused.

"Yes they saw you with us your marked!" Legacy exclaimed.

"Well thanks for that."

"Yeah well i'm not the one who chased you down with a stick!" Finn said still digging around for a blaster.

"Are you okay?" Rey asked BB-8. Legacy shushed Rey as she heard a Familiar sound flying above them.

"We have to move." Finn said grabbing the girls hands and running again.

"Let go of me you freak." Legacy screamed at him pulling her hand out of his grip. Suddenly a TIE fighter shot at the three sending them flying in all different directions Rey stood up running toward Finn who looked up at her.

"You okay?" He asked Rey shocked by his words smiled.

"Yeah." Rey helped Finn to his feet the pair running toward Legacy who was curled up in pain.

"Hey are you okay?" Finn asked her Legacy's face scrunched up in pain as she moved.

"Yeah, Yeah i'm fine." The trio once again took off running.

"We can't outrun them." Finn yelled over the shots from the TIE fighters.

"We can in that quad jumper." Rey screamed back pointing ahead of her.

"We need a pilot."

"You got one." Rey screamed pointing at herself.

"What about that ship." Finn screamed pointing at a much larger and much closer ship.

"That one's garbage."

Rey screamed back Legacy stopped running as soon as she noticed the ship they where talking about.

"That is not garbage! That was my home!"

Legacy screamed to them but they had ran so far a head they couldn't hear. Just as they where about to reach the Quad jumper a TIE fighter shot it making it explode.

"The garbage will do." Rey yelled running toward the other ship.

"Again It is not garbage." Legacy yelled chasing after them once more they made their way onto none other then the Millennium Falcon. They got on board Rey pointing Finn toward the gunners seat her and Legacy running to the pilot seats.

"Either of you ever fly this thing." Finn asked.

"NO! this ship hasn't flown in years." Rey responded.

"Yes." Legacy answered at the same time.

"Maybe you should fly." Rey said looking at the girl while Legacy flipped a bunch of switches.

"I flew once and almost crashed. I have a lot more faith in you then myself." Legacy told her Rey nodded and began piloting the ship. The ship took off raising into the sky TIE fighters chasing and shooting at them.

"Whoa! Hey! Stay Low! Stay low!" Finn yelled to the two girls.

"What?" Legacy asked bewildered by his statement.

"Stay low it confuses their tracking." The girls did just that zig zaging around trying to avoid being shot.

"Hey Finn when are you gonna shot back?" Legacy yelled confused why he still has yet to fire once.

"I'm trying!" He yelled back just as he fired a shot at the TIE fighter missing.

"We need cover quick!" Finn exclaimed.

"Where about to get it! I hope." Rey said whispering the end Legacy looked toward the girl.

"Don't make me regret letting you fly." Rey nodded as she made her way toward her cover flying in between some rocks the cannon hitting against one of the rocks jamming it.

"The cannon's stuck in forward position, I can't move it you gotta lose them!" Finn informed the girls as Rey continued to guide the ship away from the TIE fighters.

"get ready." Rey told the two.

"okay! For what?" Legacy and Finn asked at the same time. Rey flew through a wrecked super star destroyer scaring Legacy.

"What the hell are you doing?." Legacy screamed as she grabbed the side of her seat afraid to crash again. Rey ignored her and continued flying through the star destroyer the Falcon hitting the ends ever time Rey tried to avoid the TIE fighters blast. Just as the TIE fighters target locked on the Falcon it took a sharp turn to the right out of the destroyer. Rey then cuts the power  and flips the ship so back faces front, Finn could finally see the TIE fighter shooting at it the laser hit it exploding it to pieces.

Rey turned the engine back on flipping the falcon back and flying off as the TIE fighter crashed Rey piloted the Falcon through the sky into the galaxy. Rey and Legacy excitedly ran out of the cockpit running into Finn.

"Oh my Force that was incredible" Legacy exclaimed high fiving Finn and Rey.

"I think we make a pretty good team." Finn said as BB-8 beeped something urgent toward the group.

"Your okay he is with the resistance plus you already know Legacy" Rey said as she bent in front of the droid.

"No its something else." Legacy said but they blew her off.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Suddenly steam started pouring out of the grate causing the three to jump.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

61.5K 1.1K 41
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞�...
638 24 16
It always comes down to a final battle. To end torment and tyranny you have to fight back and in a big way. But there is a bigger threat that has mov...
255 48 16
ᴵᵗ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵐᵃⁿ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ⚠️𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆- 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄...
7.7K 169 18
"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧.. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰... 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲�...