Did You Really Save Me

By _writer_wolf

Max's gang was killed. They killed his best friend standing right next to him. They decided to sell him at an... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two (END)

Chapter Eighteen

1 0 0
By _writer_wolf

Max POV

"M-M.X?" He whispers, "it's me, Sean, it's me. You're going to be ok, I promise." I whisper back, he just nods and closes his eyes. I gently lay him down so I can put pressure on his wound, he groans in pain. "I'm sorry Sean but this will help in the long run." He nods. I reach over to his phone and turn it on, there are 30 missed called from the members. I tap on Levi's name and press call, it only rings for a couple of seconds before someone picks up.

"Sean?!" It's Levi, "hi Levi, it's me M.X, there has been a problem at the house." "Is everything ok?!" He asks frantically, I can hear the voices of the other members in the background after Levi yelled. "Two guys came in and attacked Sean-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before he cut me off. "Is he ok?! Are you ok?! Are they dead?!" "Sean could be better but he is doing ok, I'm fine- ow!" I look at Sean as he flicked the wound the bullet made when it skimmed my arm.

He grabbed the phone from me and put it on speaker and laid it on his stomach. "Hi guys," he starts off. "I'm ok don't worry, M.X killed the guys before they could do any more damage but in doing that he got shot himself." I just stare at Sean with a blank face, in the background of the call I can hear another member shout "again?!"

Sean starts to close his eyes, "Sean, you better keep your eyes open until they get home." I warn, he opens them back up and tiredly looks at me. "You guys may want to get home as fast as you can cause he is was bleeding for a long time before I could wrap the wound up with my shirt." I hang up the call and put the phone aside.

"Where did you get the gun from M.X?" He asks, I just shake my head. "Nows not the time to ask questions Sean, you need to concentrate on staying awake." He gives me a glare but it isn't menacing from the state he is in. Not long after the small conversation thundering footsteps come our way. I look over my shoulder to see the other members running towards us. Levi and Lucas in the lead. I move out the way for them to pick up Sean and take him to the medical room.

I pick up my gun and only then I remember that I'm shirtless. I freeze and run up the stairs to my room. I'm on the brink of having a panic attack and the footsteps coming towards the door isn't helping. A knock on the door comes, then a voice follows. "M.X, can I come in?" It's Steve. "A-Ah, hold on a second!" I rush into my walk in robe to find a t-shirt, once I find one I grab one and put it on, it catches on the wound on my arm and I hiss in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
24 0 10
One last idea, that's all Scotty was told he had to do by his old friends. Sam, Damien, and Joel had promised. Yet one simple last rendezvous would t...
159K 6.5K 42
Jasmine had a best friend for years then one day she woke up and he was just gone. No note, nothing. She learned how to move on with her life without...
23.9K 1.6K 36
Harlie has been recently handed down her father's empire and she has no clue in how to run it. Nobody knows that small fact except for the ones who w...