arranged marriage to a cricke...

By ashwini177

The story revolves around a cricketer and a normal traditional girl who is tied in a relationship know as mar... More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
THANK YOU
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19 (engagement part 1)
part 20 (engagement part 2)
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
wedding ritual
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
THANK YOU
part 50
Epilogue
BONUS PART 1
BONUS PART 2
BONUS PART 3
SUGGESTIONS
BONUS PART 4
The Ends and A New Beginning
New Story: Hop Skip Wed

part 44

14.9K 515 22
By ashwini177

PRIYA POV :

karthik was sleeping like a donkey i went near him and smiled evilly at him and went to kitchen, brought some ice cube i went near him and took the blanket from him and i lifted his pant and put the ice cube in his pant and giggled i sat beside him and i was slowly waiting for him to feel the chillness of the ice after 2 minutes he gotup with a sudden jerk and i bursted into laughter seeing his shocked face he immediately got up and started jumping as he was feeling cold i could not control my laughter.

I took my phone and started taking the video of karthik who is struggling with the ice i giggled seeing him and he shouted.

KARTHIK : here i am suffering and you are laughing seeing my conditions na wait and watch what i will do.

Saying this he took ice from the ice tray and started coming near making making me run here and there he started chasing me and i am standing on the bed and i shouted

PRIYA : no no karthik you are not going to do that see karthik you did not getup so i did like this but you are not going to do the same thing okay.

He did not say anything and he caught my hands tightly and he said.

KARTHIK : you should have thinked before doing now you are caught and you cant escape from me.

He pushed me on the bed and came above me and he removed my top and throwed it somewhere he took the ice cube and he started tracing the cube from my forehead till my stomach making me close my eyes tightly he took another cube and placed it on my lips and he moved the cube on my lips.

He moved the cube on my neck making me go insane by his love torture he moved the cube on my mid neck i coupd not control myself i pulled him closer to me and placed my lips on his i took the ice cube from his hands and pushed him on the bed without breaking our kiss i nibbled his upper lips he sucked my lower lips making me go crazy his hands were on my back my hands were on his neck i smooched his lips passionately after 10 minutes i broke the kiss and removed his T shirt and placed the ice cube on his chest and started tracing the cube on his chest making him go crazy i traced the ice cube from his chest till his toe and i again started tracing the cube from his forehead till his toe i made me turn and traced the cube on his back making him clutch the pillow tightly.

He pushed me and came above me and took the ice cube from my hands and started tracing it from my shoulders till my fingers making me close my eyes tightly he slowly traced the ice on my waist and started tracing the ice on my bare back.

He slowly traced the ice from my legs till my toes making my toes curl by his action. Soon the ice got over because of our ice romance he came above me and started giving me kisses i pushed him and said.

PRIYA : karthik its morning so no romance

KARTHIK : unromantic wife

I glared at him and he again started kissing my shoulders and started biting my shoulders making me go crazy but i should stop him but he is not letting me stop him so i sighed as i cant stop him after some hours of lovemaking session he said.

KARTHIK : oh god priya its 10 o clock i am late.

PRIYA : oh my god today i did not go to college its all because of you karthik, i said you to stop but you did not listen see because of you i did not go to college.

KARTHIK : it was not because of me it was because of you, you only started

PRIYA : idiot you only started romancing with the ice cube.

KARTHIK : no its because of you.

PRIYA : no because of you.

KARTHIK : you

PRIYA : you

KARTHIK : you

PRIYA : okay leave it, now i will come to the point why i wokeup you i just forgot to say about that because of us okay.

KARTHIK : okay say

PRIYA : karthik next week your parents anniversary so what plan you have for that.

KARTHIK : surprise party and cake thats all.

PRIYA : karthik your such an unromantic person.

KARTHIK : what i am unromantic.

PRIYA : yes you are.

KARTHIK : just now some hours i showed you how much romantic i am with ice cube.

I smiled and bited my lips remembering his love torture and i said.

PRIYA : but also you are unromantic.

KARTHIK : priya what else they will do on anniversary than party, should i send them for honeymoon or what that i should be romantic.

PRIYA : wow karthik brilliant idea lets send them on honeymoon.

He came near me and checked my temperature and said

KARTHIK : have you gone mad priya you are asking us to send them on honeymoon do you know their age, now we should only go for honeymoon not them.

PRIYA : oh god karthik honeymoon mean a couple going on a tour alone so they are a couple let them go and enjoy na you know maa said me she has never gone for honeymoon after marriage as papa had some work after that when they thought to go maa because pregnant so they could not go after that they always went for tour only with you, bhai and shreya so let them go now and let them enjoy their honeymoon.

He giggled at me and said

KARTHIK : hmm nice idea, okay where shall we send them

PRIYA : world tour it will be awesome karthik.

He nodded his head and he pulled me more closer to him and he asked me

KARTHIK : still our honeymoon is pending do you have any dream like every girls will have na.

I nodded my head and said

PRIYA : yes even i have i want to go to Switzerland and i want to see jammu and kashmir, shimla, leh ladakh, Darjeeling, nainital etc.

KARTHIK : mainly you want to go for india tour

PRIYA : yes i have not gone to these places so.

KARTHIK : so why dont we book ticket for us also for our honeymoon.

I smiled at him and went near his ears and bited it and wispered him slowly

PRIYA : mister this plan is for mom and dad not for us okay so book tickets for them not for us and about your idea for honeymoon, for you daily its like honeymoon only na than why waste of money tomorrow our kids will also plan for us like this so lets go that time

i said this biting his ears and smirked at him and he looked at me and said

KARTHIK : you want our kids to plan like this na but first we should plan for our kids than only they can plan for us thats why i am saying lets go for honeymoon so that we can plan for our future what you say

He asked me and blinked his eyes like a kid, i gave him a dead glare and said me.

PRIYA : now enough of your romantic talks lets get ready we are already late see the time its 11.

We got ready and went down and shreya looked at me and smirked at me i gave her look like what she came near me and wispered in my ears

SHREYA : how was your romantic morning priya.

i looked at her with shocked she smirked at me and i said her with same smirk.

PRIYA : you will also get to know how will a romantic morning be.

She gave me a confused look and i said.

PRIYA : maa has seen a groom for you so soon you will also get to know how a romantic morning will be right.

She looked at me with shocked faces and started blushing hardly making me smile and she asked me.

SHREYA : but no one said me why

PRIYA : because we first want to know your opinion about marriage.

Shreya blushed hardly and said

SHREYA : if all are okay than i am also okay.

I was about to tease her but karthik interepted us and said with a stern look making me shocked and shreya also.

KARTHIK : but i am not okay with this.

I was shocked i looked at shreya she felt sad and said with a broken voice.

SHREYA : its okay bhai if you dont like than it is no from me also.

Saying this shreya hugged karthik and karthik started laughing and said

KARTHIK : oh hello i said i am not okay because you did not say i am ready for the marriage i love you shreya and i will make you get married to a prince charming.

I smiled but to make shreya smile i said dramatically

PRIYA : wow shreya you are so lucky you are getting married to a prince charming, i did not get that chance atleast you got i am happy for you.

I said listening this all started laughing shreya was rolling on tje floor laughing karthik gave me a dead glare i showed my tongue to him and started running and he started chasing me and said.

KARTHIK : oh hello you should feel lucky as you got a greek god like me as your husband, you know how many girl are in line to get married to me but you, you are saying that i am unlucky.

PRIYA : oh if so many girls were their than why did you marry me you could have rejected me.

I said showing him my angry face he pulled me closer to him and his hands were on my waist he slowly said.

KARTHIK : i married you because you stole my heart from me.

I just hugged him tightly and said

PRIYA : in this world if i search also i cant get a best husband like you.

I said we broke the hug but he was still holding me our forehead were touching a click sound made us come to our sense and saw shreya clicking our pictures and she said.

SHREYA : i just want to be like you guys.

We smiled and she hugged us.

Thats all for today, please do vote and comment, thank you all for your votes and comments for previous parts. If their is any mistake sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 47.3K 21
[Next update here on 1st Oct and early updates on stck] Marriage is a connection between two souls for their entire life. The partners are going to b...
14.2K 542 33
The male leads of this story are both SHUBMAN GILL and DEVDUTT PADIKKAL ( not BL) This story is not BL Both male leads will be shipped with differe...
13.3K 1K 22
A Short Story ❤️✨ She HATES commitment but fell in LOVE with a committed person. He HATES drama but fell in LOVE with a drama queen. Karthik, a Physi...
102K 9.2K 50
Making all the wrong choices they ever had, to end up being Royally Trapped. • • • ❛ Why are you acting this way? ❜ ❛ I feel infuriated.❜ ❛ And why i...