Forever

luton1983

In the fight of good and evil, will good win and reunite two lovers? Еще

College
Part one
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty

Part two

13 2 0
luton1983

Aaliyah tried to untangle herself from Jameel, but it was proving hard. Finally, she managed it and tried to run but Jameel pulled her back to him and hugged her. Aaliyah felt content in his arms and stayed there for a while.  Suddenly, she realised what she was doing. She tried to wriggle away, but he wouldn't let her go.

"Let me go."

"No."

"Let me go Please."

"On one condition."

"What?"

"Meet me at lovers point tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because there you'll witness Jameels depth of love for you." Aaliyah turned to go, but Jameel grabbed her hand, and put his hand in it and let go. Aaliyah ran home, and clutched her hand. What was happening to her?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

72.5K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.