Endless

By GwenBug

Emily has left her life as a human and is now what she was meant to become. Being a new born vampire has its... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Thank you!!!

Epilouge

12 0 0
By GwenBug

2 months later

Emily

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time.

I wore black skinny jeans with a light gray oversized knitted sweater that slightly hung off my left shoulder. My dark auburn hair laid down my back in loose curls.

Sarah smiled wildly at me, her chocolate eyes sparkled.

"You're so pretty!" She exclaimed. Her natural curly hair bounced slightly and I smiled.

"So are you." She wore jeans with a white top and a red cardigan. The second Devon and I had returned home, I told all the maids and butlers they didn't have to wear uniforms.

I also told them not to call me or Devon 'lady and lord.' I wanted everyone to feel welcomed and at home here. They were now paid to work here and were allowed to come and go as they pleased, but no one ever really left.

Sarah has told me many times that this was her home, and the people inside were her family. The others agreed, and now that Devon and I were in charge, we were going to make sure it would always be a welcoming and warm home for all of them.

"Let's go! Devon is waiting for us down stairs." Sarah said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the bedroom Devon and I shared.

Today was October eighth, aka, my birthday, or rather it would be in about three hours at midnight. Devon said he was going to surprise me, but no matter how much I asked and pestered him, he never gave a hint about what he was going to do.

As we turned the corner and headed down the white marble stairs, I noticed the decorations hung around the large ballroom.

Balloons of various shapes and colors were tied down or floated up to the high ceiling. A huge sign hung from the rail that overlooked the room said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY' in big bold letters. Tables and chairs had been set out, along with trays of finger foods.

My eyes eventually found Devon. I sighed happily as he made his way to me and kissed the top of my head.

"Happy birthday my love." He whispered, holding out a small, square shaped box.

I grabbed it from his hands, inspecting it. I opened it slowly, and gasped loudly at the necklace inside.

It was gorgeous, the charm was a silver heart, but on the inside hung a rose tourmaline, my birthstone.

I had lost the previous necklace Devon had given me when I fought Alister. I had always warn it, never taking it off. The thought made me cringe slightly, but I quickly recovered as Devon put the necklace on me.

I turned to face him again and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"It's beautiful, thank you." I breathed, he smiled and bent to kiss me, long and lovingly.

We were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

I raised a brow, but he smirked and said nothing as Sarah went to open the door.

My heart lit up and a huge smile washed over my face as I saw my sister, mother and father step over the threshold into the house.

"Holy shit this place is huge." Emma muttered before making eye contact with me. "Emi!!!" She yelled before charging at lightning fast speed, nearly knocking me over when her arms wrapped around my body.

I cried out in surprise and joy, holding my little sister tightly.

My mother rushed over to me too, holding both of us in her arms.

Tears of happiness fell from my eyes as I held them close.

"I can't believe you're here!" I said through a sob. My mother hand her hand down my hair, soothing me with her loving touch.

"Of course we're here, you didn't think I'd miss your twentieth birthday did you?"

I shook my head, unable to speak.

When they stepped back, my father Henry also enveloped me into a hug.

"Hey dad, I'm happy you're here too." I said wrapping my arms around him, he chuckled.

"I need to make up for the birthdays I've already missed." He let go and stood by my mom, wrapping a hand around her waist lovingly. She looked up at him and kissed his jaw.

I smiled at them, Henry really made her happy.

"Hey Devon! Long time no see!" Emma said and practically jumped onto him. He caught her with ease and hugged her tightly. I laughed at how friendly my sister was with him, not afraid to practically attack him into a hug.

Soon after our hellos, another knock came from the door, except this time, before Sarah could run and answer it, the door opened, revealing Madi!

I rushed over to her, probably a little faster than I had meant too. She met me half way and hugged me.

"Madi! I'm so happy you're here thank you for coming!" I exclaimed, she laughed almost musically and took a step back.

"When Devon told me it was a surprise party for you I cleared my schedule." She winked at me, her long blond hair was up in a neat braid, her pale blue eyes shined.

I quickly introduced her to my family. Devon pulled her into a friendly, almost bro hug, while of course Emma latched onto her as she introduced herself before I could.

Another knock on the door, this time I was confused, who else did Devon invite?

My internal question was quickly answer as Xavier and Malik walked in. I rushed over and hugged them both.

"Holy shit you guys came too!" I said laughing.

The party continued after everyone met. We ate delicious food made by our cook Ricardo. After that, I opened the presents everyone got me.

My parents had bought me a new phone, saying now I had to call them more often. My sister got me a photo album, part of it already filled with pictures of us. Madi got me a new dress that looked extra expensive, saying I needed to 'expand my wardrobe'. Lastly, Xavier and Malik got me a coffee mug that said 'Join the Dark Side' as well as a new book.

I loved all my gifts, and thanked everyone. Soon after we had cake and other sweets.

The night sadly began to come to an end.

Devon informed me my family along with Xavier and Malik would be staying with us for a few days.

I beamed at him, he had planned everything out just for me. I would definitely thank him later when we were alone.

Madi said her goodbyes before leaving, but she promised she would visit again soon, I promised her I would wear the dress at some point.

As everyone got settled into their rooms and I said goodnight to my friends and loved ones. Devon lead me back to our room.

We showered and changed into some sleepwear before climbing into bed.

"So, how was your birthday? Did you like it?" He asked as I laid my head on his chest.

"Yes, it was absolutely perfect." I tilted my head up to kiss him. "Thank you so much." He smiled softly.

"Anything for you, my love." He kissed me again, long and slow. It quickly turned more passionate and soon our clothes lay on the ground.

Devon kissed and touched every part of my body, both lovingly and seductively.

He whispered loving things into my ear, telling me how much he loved me and how beautiful I was. I hung onto every word, feeling the happiest I had been in a long time.

Our bodies melted into each other as we made love. We didn't stop until after sunrise when we had both had our fill.

We laid naked in each other's arms, exhausted and content.

I smiled to myself, feeling Devon's chest rise and fall against my back as he fell asleep.

This was definitely the best birthday I've ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384 19 7
"Never tease anything that wants to eat you. My name is April Tate and my blood is the new gold. Vampires and hybrids have overrun my world, once vib...
346 2 13
The human race is suffering. Many people are getting plucked like grapes from these creatures of the night. What happens when these blood lust creatu...
7.1M 207K 61
In a world where vampires reigned, Rose had seen and experienced many horrors throughout her life. The very second she was taken, she was forced to...
896K 39.9K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...