you made me feel something ri...

By Tomboygirl2019

So this is my second story and I hope you enjoy! When dream and killer startet having feelings for each other... More

Dream and killer
Chapter 2(i Dunno a name)
Do you wanna be...
There's actually a reason...
B-Bro.....
Y-You are a....?
I'm Back With A New Chapter!
...

Ha! {chapter 4}

58 2 1
By Tomboygirl2019

Dream's POV:
It was actually night I thought It was morning.... Anyways I saw blue sneaking  out of the base with an knife. "blue?" I said and looked at him. He turned around really fast and starred at me"oh hello there dream! What are you doing out here that late?"blue aksed" I could ask you the same"i told him "... Umm.... I need to go bye!" blue then runned away and left me okay? I thought to myself and Tp to killer where he told me to met me. "oh Heya Dreamy" killer said and we both started blushing "hi killer!" after I said that I hugged him and asked "so... How are you?" "I'm fine and you" "I'm good" he then kissed my head and asked "wanna go to undershuffle?" "sure!" I said and opened a portal to undershuffle. "were here!" I said happily. "Dream?" I turned around "yes killer?" "wanna get some nice cream?" "sure I would love to!" I said and took his hand to the nice cream man.

After eating nice cream

Killer's POV:
"that was delicious!" Dream said "with you everything is delicious hehe" I told him and we both blushed. "what n-" "AHHHH!" "what was that?!" Dream asked "let's look!"

Blue's POV:
I was killing monsters in undershuffle and someone noticed me... Sh't.... That's bad and I know they will call someone I need to hide fast! "BLUE?!" dream screamed "o-oh hello dream! W-What are you doing here?" I asked "w-what are you doing?!" he asked in fear "N-NOTHING!" I then Tp away with dust and blood on me.

Dream's POV:
I hugged killer in fear "what just happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" "nothing you need to worry about...." killer said and Tp away with me. And I still cryied while hugging killer. Of course I'm just acting im also killing monsters what did you thing???

Words:315

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.8K 79
"ငါလေ သွေးစွန်းတဲ့လက်တွေ မလိုချင်ဘူးမောင်" "‌မောင် က ကိုယ်စားအစွန်းခံပေးမယ် ၊ တစ်ခုဘဲ မောင့် တစ်ယောက်တည်းကိုဘဲ ချစ်ပေးပါ " "ငါေလ ေသြးစြန္းတဲ့လက္ေတြ...
23.7K 1K 58
When Roger, an ordinary man with an extraordinary heart, is suddenly reincarnated into the body of Homelander, the world's most powerful and controve...
127K 2.6K 35
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
31.5K 1K 23
what if rimuru was instead born as a primordial demon the strongest in combat and intelligence. He reincarnated just before star king dragon veldanav...