If We Could Only Turn Back Ti...

SeducingZouis

What would you do when the love of your life leaves to chase his dreams? What would you do if he completely f... Еще

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Epilouge

Chapter Eleven

180 0 0
SeducingZouis

Zayn walked you down to the parking lot where he had kept his car. He led you to a pitch black Bently, "Zayn... This is your car? Holy crap". He laughed and opened the door to his car. Zayn walked around the car and got in on the drivers side, "I'm guessing you like it?". You put on your seatbelt, "Like it? I think that's under-exaggerated Zayn". "Being a popstar has it's perks", he replied smiling. Zayn pulled the car out of the lot and drove the two of you to a very nice outdoor shooping center. He looked over to you once he parked the car, "We're here". Zayn got out of the car and walked to your side of the car and opened your door, "Why thank you kind sir". Zayn shook his head and reached for your hand, "Get anything you'd like. Doesn't matter the cost". He walked you into TopShop, holding your hand. You didn't realize how content you felt holding Zayn's hand til now.

The store was nearly empty, only a few people wandering around the shop. You and Zayn began picking out some dresses off the racks. You decided to try on three, two of which Zayn had picked out. He handed the two dresses to you, "Try these on". You walked into the dressing room stall with the three dresses and a couple pairs of heels that's match them.

The first dress was the long teal dress you had picked out. You walked out of the dressing room with the most horrified look on your face, Zayn not even liking it, "I guess I don't pick out the most flattering dresses do I?". Zayn let out a giggle before shooing you back into the stall to try on the next dress. You slipped on the next dress, one Zayn picked out: a long light pink flowy dress. It seemed to flatter you, but you felt it just wasn't right. You walked out to show Zayn, "What do you think?". Zayn scrunched his nose and started mumbling, "I don't know. I mean... it looks wonderful on you, you make everything look good but just try on the last dress to just see what it's like". You rolled your eeyes and smiled at him before walking back into the stall. You picked up the last dress, a black and gold short dress, not something that you'd usually wear.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/ptCw-7fYXT9/2008+American+Music+Awards+Red+Carpet+Arrivals/1b3Bb6TDz7K/Miley+Cyrus

As you walked out in the dress, time seemed to stand still. Zayn's eyes lit up as you walked out of the stall, "Do you like it?". Zayn eyed you up, "I sure do pick damn good dresses don't I?". You blushed and you watched as Zayn's alluring brown eyes began to fill with lust, "I think I'll get this one then". You winked at him and went back in to change and to grab the black matching heels. You could hear Zayn pacing the store floor. You walked out of the stall, soon enough to be quickly pulled along by Zayn, "I think we should go now". You could see the thirst in his eyes and couldn't help but giggle a little. You dragged you up to the counter to pay. The cashier rang up the total amount: 3,000 Euros. He pulled out his credit card and handed it to the cashier and payed for the dress and shoes. Once the man handed you your bag Zayn pulled you along feverishly toward his car. He opened the door for you and slammed the door close and ran to the driver's side and hopped in.

On the drive back to the complex you watched Zayn as he fidgitted with his fingers while driving and kept rubbing his thigh. You knew playing with his mind would be easy. You leaned over the center console a little and looked at him smiling cheekily, "Are you alright there Zayn?". His breathing became off, "Uhhhmmmm... yeah...hah...why do you ask Cheyenne?". You leaned closer to him, "You don't seem....yourself. What are you thinking Zayn?". Zayn quickly gripped his hand tightly to the gears. You giggled before resting your head on his shoulder and running your fingers up and down his arm. You could see the beads of sweat forming on his face. You placed your hand on his thigh and began rubbing it up and down, his pants growing by the second. You brought your mouth to his ear and whispered, "Are you sure you're alright?". A smile formed on your face as he latched his hand onto yours and pulled it off his thigh and threw it back over to you. You sat yourself back in your side of the car.

Zayn pulled the car back into the parking lot of the complex. He took the key out of the ignition and just sat there for a few seconds. Zayn rested his head onto the steering wheel, "God damnit Cheyenne". You leaned down into the seat, "Yes?". He shook his head, "You can't do that to me". Your face formed a cheeky smile, "Tell me Zayn, What did I do?". He lifted his head, "You've got to be kidding me", he started smiling, "You're such a fucking tease". You laughed as he got out of the car and opened the back door and grabbed a sweatshirt out of the back and wrapped it around the front of his waist. You opened your door and got out, grabbing your bag. Zayn locked the car and walked behind you up to the complex and opened the door for you. You got to your flat and smiled at Zayn, "Thanks for the dress. And have a goodnight Zayn". You winked at him before he started to back up. He wasn't watching where he was going and back into Liam and Niall walking down the hall. Liam eyed at Zayn and the sweatshirt arounf Zayn's waist, "Mate? Why are you wearing a sweatshirt around your front?". You began to giggle, along with Niall and you could see the sweat dripping down Zayn's face once again, "Uhh, oh this? Nothing. Just wanted to bring it inside is all. I'll talk to you lads later, uh bye". Niall tried speaking words through his laughter, "Yeah alright...Zayn. Have fun....tossing tonight". You could hear Zayn slam his door shut down the hall, the three of you still not being able to contain your laughter. Liam turned to you, "What did you do to him?". You laughed, "He took me awards shopping, apprently liking what he saw. Just being a tease is all". Niall shook his head, "Don't tease the lad too much. He might punce on you like a tiger one day if you keep doing that to him". You began reaching for your key to your flat when you looked at the boys for a second, "What are you two doing here?". You opened the door when Niall answered you, "Louis invited us over for some beers and a movie. Hope that's okay with you?". You led them in, "Of course, why wouldn't it be? Make yourselves comfty". Liam closed the door in his way into the flat.

You walked back to your bedroom and set your new dress and shoes into your closet. You decided to take a shower, so you undressed and wrapped a towel around your body and walked out of your bedroom. On your way out of your room, to your surprise, ran into Louis. He began to chuckle, "Everytime I see you, you have less and less clothes on". You blushed and pushed past him. He turned around, "Wait! Cheyenne.. did you want to join us later? We have drinks and food". You stopped, "Yeah sure, Once I'm done". You walked into the bathroom and locked the door, realizing that keeping it open with a bunch of boys in the flat wasn't such a great idea".

Once you finished, you wrapped the towel around you once again. You shut off the water and went to open the door. You walked down the hall and back to your room. You dried off and put on your favorite short lounge shorts and a varsity t-shirt. You re-applied your make-up and put your diamond bracelet that Harry got you on. You walked out of your room and down the hall to the living room where Louis, Niall, Liam and now Zayn all sat. You stopped at table by the door to grab your phone off of it, where you had left if when you came back home earlier. You grabbed the phone and  turned around and called for Louis, all of their heads turning to you, "Louis did you need anything from your flat? I can go get it for you". You waited for a response while you checked your texts, but when no one answered you looked up, "What?". Louis got up and went to the kitchen and got out a piece of paper, wrote on it, and handed it to you with a list of what he needed on it. But under the list it read 'You really should stop dressing like that (;'. You rolled your eyes and slid on your flip-flops that lied next to the front door, all the guys watching you. You turned around and pointed your finger at them, "And you boys need to learn to keep your eyes in your head", you laughed and walked out of your flat.

 You walked down the hall to Louis' and Harry's flat, which was about two doors down the hall from your flat. Harry had not been out of his flat since everyone returned home to London. You walked up to the door and knocked on it. You stood there for quite a few seconds, wondering if Harry would even open the door. You knocked again, this time a little harder than before. The door slowly creeped open. You smiled at Harry as he stood infront of you, a blank face washed across him eyeing at you. "Hey Haz, I'm here to pick up some things for Louis. Do you mind if I come in?", you said gleefully, his eyes still glued to you. He stepped aside and motioned you to come in, "Uh, sure". You walked into Harry's flat as he closed the door behind him, "Where is Louis staying?". You looked around the flat, "He's been staying with me". Harry leaned against the door and dropped his head, "I see". You walked over to him and leaned yourself against the wall, "Are you alright?". Harry shook his head, "No, not even close. I lost my best mate and you". You lifted his chin and turned his face to yours, "You didn't lose any of us Harry. We're still here even if it doesn't seem like it. Everybody's tense is all". Harry turned his head away from you, "I know.....". You grabbed for Harry's hand and latched your fingers to his, "Haz, I love you. And as for Louis' he'll be back, I promise. The Brit Awards are tomorrow, please be happy. For me?". You pressed a kiss to his temple and smiled. You could see the smile also forming across his face, his hand starting to grip yours back.

Harry peeled himself from the wall dragging you with him down the hall of his flat. He brought you to one of the back rooms, "Can I see the list Louis gave you?". You handed Harry the list that was stuck in your phone case. You watched as Harry read through it, his eyes suddenly widening and letting out a chuckle, "You dress just fine". Your cheeks burned red. He pulled you in for a hug before letting go of you and opening the closet, pulling out a suitcase. You sat ontop of Louis' bed as Harry set the suitcase down on the floor infront of you, "They don't know when to stop staring. They're horny little buggers who don't get enough". You laughed, "Really, cause I can recall you wanting to get some the other night". He began to blush and scratch his head, "Yeah...uh, sorry about that. I was mad and horny, it happens. Hah. It won't happen again". Harry filled the suitcase up cloths and shoes belonging to Louis and zipped the case shut, propping it up. He handed you the handle, "Here ya go. and..uh...did you mean what you said the other day?". You gave him a confused look, "What did I say?". Harry's nervous face turned into a cheeky smile, "That you wanted ...uh, some of the Harry gravy". You smacked him as you walked down the hall to the front door, "That's for me to know and you to possibly find out". He grabbed your wrist to hold you back, "That isn't playing fair". You smiled devilshly, "No one said I ever played fair Haz". You turned around to open the door. Harry yelled as you were about to leave, "Hey, wait ... give this to Louis". He scribbled down onto a piece of paper, walked over to you, and handed it to you.

You walked out of Harry's flat and closed the door behind you. You read the note as you walked back to your flat with Louis' things, laughing to yourself. You opened the door to your flat and set the suitcase by the door way, "Louis here's your things. And btw Harry wanted me to give this note to you". Louis got up from the sofa and snatched the note from your hands. You walked over to the spot on the sofa Louis had left and sat down, smiling. Louis read the note, his face turning a bright shade of red. Zayn got off the sofa and grabbed the note from Louis. Niall sat up, "What does it say?". Zayn chuckled at the note, "This is pure genius. Louis I think Harold misses you". Louis tried taking the note back, but Zayn held it high and began reading it outloud, "Dear Lou, Cheyenne looks fine it whatever she wears. Respect her, otherwise all that staring will burn your eyes out. And P.S. if you don't come home soon, there will be a symphony of carrots ready to be thrown at you. Love Harold". Niall and Liam began dying of laughter. Zayn handed the note back to Louis as he shoved it into the suitcase pocket and dragged his bag back to the guest room.

The movie the boys were watching ended; the clock reading 10:30 pm. You began turning the telly off as Liam and Niall left the flat. You set down the remote as Zayn walked up to you, "Pick you up at 11 tomorrow morning? Be ready to go, Lou too". Zayn picked up your hand and kissed it before exiting the flat and returning to his for the night. Louis was turning off all the lights as you picked up the stray pillows the boys had thrown around, "Ready for tomorrow Cheyenne?". You threw the last pillow onto the sofa, "Kind of, I'm nervous though, but I'm sure it'll be fun". Louis smiled at you, "It will be". He turned off the last light and you both walked back to your rooms and threw on pajamas and crawled into bed. You checked your phone before going to bed, finding that you had a new text. It was from Zayn saying 'Goodnight love. Remember 11 am tomorrow morning. I got a surprise for you, well two. Can't wait". You smiled as you replied 'Goodnight Zayn and me either". You plugged your phone into the charger, set your alarm, and locked the screen. You drifted off to sleep, eager for tomorrow.

You woke up to the buzzing of your alarm. You reached to turn it off; clock reading 9 am. You groaned as you sat up and rubbed your eyes. You opened your closet and took out a towel to take a shower. You stripped off your pajamas and took your hair out of it's bun. You opened your bedroom door and looked out to make sure Louis wasn't going to pop out at you again. You walked over to the bathroom. You turned on the water and stepped in once warm. The shower lasted about a half an hour because you were too tired to move any faster. You turned off the water and began to step out of the shower when a loud screaming sound errupted from across the hall, "Lou?!?!?!?!?!". You hopped out of the shower and frantically grabbed your towel and wrapped it around your body, "Louis!!!!!". You unlocked the bathroom door and ran back across the hall to Louis' door, slipping on the hardwood flooring as soon as Louis' door opened. You braced yourself for impact, letting go of your towel that you were holding around yourself. You were expecting to hit the floor with a thud, but instead you felt arounds reach around you and catch you from falling. "Holy shit", Louis yelled as he caught you. He looked down at you and saw you dropped the towel when you fell. He let go of you and covered his eyes, dropping you onto the hardwood floor anyway, "Oh my god, Cheyenne I'm sorry". You let out a few curse words as you got up and wrapped the towel around you again, "Thanks for dropping me Louis", you huffed. He removed his hands from his eyes and laughed, "Sorry, guess I've seen you naked now too, can't get worse than that". You rolled your eyes, "What was that screaming?". Louis looked to his room, "You mean my alarm?". You turned around and stomped off to your room, "Your an asshole Lou. Get ready". You slammed the door, still being able to hear Louis' laughter down the hall.

You dried yourself off and put on some leggings and a oversized tee. You walked out of your room and into the bathrrom and began blowdrying your hair. Louis walked in and took the dryer out of your hand, "Louis! I was using that!". He grinned at you and blow dryed his recently washed hair. You rolled your eyes and began to do your make-up. Once finished you began to curl your hair; considering it air dryed while Louis hogged the dryer. You finished the last strand of curls and ran back to your room to get dressed. You looked at the clock; 10:45 am. You rushed as you changed out of your leggings and tee into the dress Zayn got you. You heard Louis leave the flat; figuring he was meeting up with the boys. You reached for the bracelet Harry got you and clasped it onto your wrist, and then spraying perfume onto yourself. You snatched your phone off the side table; 10:58 am. You rushed to your closet and grabbed out your heels Zayn got you as you heard a knock on the front door. You put one heel on, on the way to the door. You opened the door as you put on your second. You looked up to see a smiling Zayn at your door, "Woah, you okay there?". You were panting, "Yeah Louis held me up this morning, So I had to rush. Shit I forgot my earrings". You stood up from putting your shoes on and turned to run and get them, but Zayn grabbed your arm and stopped you, "Don't worry about it." You noticed Zayn was holding a small black box, "What's that?". He smiled and handed you the box, "For you". You took the box and opened it, revealing a pair of diamond earrings, "Oh Zayn, you didn't have to". You saw the smile form on his face, "But I wanted to". You put on the earrings and set the empty box on the table near the door, "Okay, let's go". You locked your door and walked out into the hallway with Zayn; the rest of the boys walking out aswell. Liam walked out with Danielle, his girlfriend, and Louis was with his girl he went out with the other night, Eleanor.

Harry was walking down the hall with Niall by his side. Both of them greeting you and Zayn. Zayn wrapped his arm around your waist as the boys talked about nonsense. You could see Harry eyeing you up like Zayn had done.

After a few minutes Paul walked into the complex and escorted everyone out to the front lot where a black stretch hummer limo was parked. Paul motioned everyone to file in. You sat between Zayn and Harry on one side; Liam, Danielle, and Niall in the back; and Louis and Eleanor across from you. The ride was expected to be an hour long, which wouldn't be a problem considering there was music blasting and plenty of booze to go around. Zayn held your hand basically the entire time in the limo. You knew you felt something for Zayn, but you quite weren't sure yet because you still weren't sure about Harry yet either. You were in such a trance thinking about what you really wanted that when you felt a hand on your thigh you jumped a little. Zayn turned his attention to you, "I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you. We're here. You ready", he said with a grin.

The limo pulled up to the red carpet, and everyone began filing out. First, Liam and Danielle. Second, Louis and Eleanor. Third, Niall and Harry. Now it was your turn to get out with Zayn. He tightened his grip on your hand as he led you out of the limo. There were thousands of people chanting for the boys. You and Zayn caught up with the rest of the group for pictures. Everyone then began to walk with their partners down the carpet; paps taking thousands of pictures. Zayn leaned over to whisper in your ear, "Don't be intimidated". He the leaned over to kiss you on the cheek, making you blush and the crowd to go wild. It was another hour and a half before everyone was able to get off the carpet and into the theater to sit down in their seats. Everything was so elegant at the awards, so fancy. You cheered the boys on with the other girlfriends, as they won their first ever Brit Award.

Everyone sat through the rest of the show, having an amazing night where everyone finally got along. The show ended and everyone piled back into the limo. This time the limo wasn't set to take us back to the complex, but to Funky Budda, a club where the after party for the boys was being held. This was the night where you let go and had fun, drinking with the boys and the girlfriends, who you surprisingly got along with very well. You spent most of the night dancing with Zayn. You and him couldn't keep your drunk paws off eachother. You decided to take a break from dancing for a bit, so you sat down at the bar. Harry came up to the bar and sat down next to you, "I see your having fun tonight". You giggled before hicupping, "Hell yea I am. and...and maybe...I'll get some Harry gravy tonight", you said with a wink and you nudged Harry. He called the bartender over and ordered you and him shots. After the shots Don't Hold Your Breath came on, Harry turned to you, "Would you like to dance?". You didn't object. You drunkinly danced with Harry, grinding on him. His hands roaming wherever they pleased. He leaned down and drew you in for an extreme make-out session on the dance floor. You didn't really know what was going on due to all the alcohol making your mind go fuzzy.

The night at the clubs was almost over, so you, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Louis all decided to take a few more shots. The next thing you knew, you were back in the limo being dropped off at the complex and let to a flat by somebody you couldn't really make out to be. They had your hand firmly gripped with theirs and led you into their flat.

The person turned you around and started to kiss you roughly and passionately. “Why don’t we have some fun?” the person says, pulling you into him. Your eyebrow rose and smirked, “Why not?”. He led you to the back bedroom. You weren't sure if it was just a guest room or actually his. Once in the room he pushed you onto the bed.

Quickly, his lips smashed into yours, getting rougher and hungier every second. You began to crawl on top of him as you slided your hands under his shirt; feeling his toned chest. He came onto you and kissed your neck,making you moan. You let your hands run through his hair as he took off the dress  you were wearing and chucked it across the room and brought his head to your breasts to kiss. “I need you”, he said. You flipped him over so he was under you. You pulled off his shirt and chucked it aside with your own. You kissed along his neck and on his collar bone until you reached his chest. You ran your tongue down his sternum all the way down to his dress pants. You then unbuttoned them and let your lips drag on the outside of his boxers as you pulled them off. He sighed as you ran you hands up his sides. He pulled you back to his lips and then he flipped you over and unhooked you strapless bra. He sucked on your breasts making you groan. You eyed his boxers that were covering his large erection and he saw your eyes wandering and he grinned and pulled them off. It revealed his large erection making your eyes widen. You then lowered your mouth to the head of it and gently sucked on it making him moan.“Don’t be such a tease”, he said pushing your head down so you would take more in your  mouth. You sucked and watched his face; trying hard not to show you just how much he wanted you. You pulled away and he eyed you, flipping  you  so you were under him. He then grabbed a hold of his length and ran it on the outside of your panties. You moaned and  threw  your  head back. You felt yourself wanting him so badly. You said, "Please just do it already". He grinned and slid off your panties and said, “Soon.” He then started to rub your pussy and stuck two fingers up there making you moan loudly. He laughed and then pulled them out smiling at how wet he’d made you. “Don’t worry babe I’m coming in". He spread your legs and positioned himself before he thrust in making you gasp. He then started thrusting in and out slowly letting you get used to the feeling of him inside you. He then thrust his full length in making you moan his name. He grinned and started thrusting faster making our skin hit loud. You both moved in sync; meeting each others thrusts. “Fuck your so tight love”, he muttered as he kept thrusting. You moaned and felt yourself nearing your climax. “I’m coming”, you panted between thrusts. He groaned and said, “Not far behind you”. You then released your juices flowing onto him,your moans growing louder and shouting of his name. It finally pushed him over the edge making him climax. “Shit”, he mumbled as he let go into you. You watched his face crumpled and him bite his lip and his thrusting become faster. You wanted to keep him satisfied so you kept going; trying to go faster. He moaned your name and then slowly dulled out his thrusts then fell beside you. He collapsed ontop of you breathless, “That was fucking amazing”, he smiles at you. His breath was heavy like yours and he sighed and said, “I’ve wanted to do that for so long". He looked at me and said, “I love you". You ran your fingers through his hair and then kissed his lips and said, “I love you too". You both lay in the bed next to each other speechless untill you both fell asleep.

You woke up to breathing on your neck and a nasty hangover. You rubbed your eyes to focus your vision. You smiled as you felt a warm body pressed against you, their arms wrapped around your body. You turned your head to the person holding you knowing it was going to be only one person: Harry, and with a gasp you whispered, "Zayn?".

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

22.1K 232 34
Two summers was all it took for Savannah Horan to fall completely in love with the one and only, Harry Styles. But, when a huge rumor is spread and H...
272K 10.4K 28
Harry's life isn't exactly something that he's happy with. It's not that he doesn't have wonderful friends and family but he just wants something dif...
7.2K 246 37
Some years into the future and Zara has learned to live without Zayn. She has agreed to herself that he is gone. long gone. And he is never coming ba...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...