Foire Academy- Fairy Tail fan...

Od SM_book_anime

Grand Tournament of Foire Academy. Nine teams. After the tournament? What will happen? Nalu, Mirxus, Jerza... Více

Foire Academy- Fairy Tail fanfic
Chapter One - School...Again
Chapter Two - LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Chapter Three- You're Not On My Team
Chapter Five - Finally NaLu
Chapter Six - Preparation
Chapter Seven - Too Many Fights
Chapter Eight - Lost Memories
Chapter Nine - Game Night
Chapter Ten - The Two Wind Mages
Chapter Eleven - Final Event
Chapter Tweleve - Christmas Special
Chapter Thirteen - Graduation

Chapter Four - The Future Illusion

925 16 10
Od SM_book_anime

Erza's P.O.V.

My heart is still pounding as Jellal and I are standing before the mist of illusions. At least there's a new strength. I glance side ways at Jellal, his cheeks are still tinted pink, and I bet mine are too. I requip into my normal skirt and blouse, having my gut saying that the armour is going to attract energy or illusions.

"You're going to tell our teams about what just happened." Jellal whispers as we listen to the announcer repeat the rules.

I glare at him, somehow able to look at him. The kiss seemed to break tension between us, I guess you could say. "I'm not the one that put his face right in front of mine." I say.

Gajeel snickers at my side. "What happened between you?" Gajeel asked raising his eyebrows.

I cross my arms. "None of your business." I snap and look away. I see Gajeel smirk and look at Jellal.

Jellal blushes a little. "I'm not getting hit in the head by Scarlet." I can't help but giggle a little. "Titania, did you just giggle like a girl?" His lips tug into a smile.

"Oh, I get it, you're in love..." Gajeel says.

Both Jellal and I say, "SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Gajeel snickers. "Bet you Natsu just heard that." I sweat drop remembering the other Dragon Slayer. "Geehee." {Not sure how to spell Gajeel's chuckle} Gajeel walks beside Jellal and slaps him on the back. "Good job, you're the first person on Earth Land to make Erza blush like a tomato."

I give him a death glare. He smiles nervously. "Maybe saying blushing the same colour of my hair is fine, but never compare me to that nasty... fruit."

"I'm pretty sure its a vegetable." Jellal says.

"Its a fruit..." I frown. "Never mind. I'd rather be compared to a strawberry."

Jellal smiles. "You're still obsessed with strawberries?"

"Strawberry cake." Gajeel corrects him.

"Let the illusions take your mind to different levels." The announcer says in a weird deep voice, and then the mist starts to travel towards everyone. I brace myself, expecting it to feel like pin needles.

I stare forward as I see the mist only a foot away. I feel something warm grasp my hand. I look down to see Jellal's hand, and I blush. "I think you just told our teams."

"No, I would've done this if we kissed or not." Jellal smirked and pulled me into the mist... not needles. I stare in horror as I feel my whole body shrinking...

Natsu's P.O.V.

Wait a second. Did Jellal just say "No I would've done this if we kissed or not."? WHAT!? Did that bastard rape my friend?! I lean forward to see the lacrima showing Jellal and Erza, but wait a second... their hands are still linked but they've turned into children?

"THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS!" Mira squeels. "JERZA! JERZA! JERZA!"

Lucy sits beside me, looking worried. "Do they know each other from child hood?" She asks me.

I nod. "He actually was possessed and almost killed her, but I don't know how she has forgiven him and kissed him--"

"THEY KISSED?!" Lucy yells in surprise.

Mira comes up to me and grabs the front of my shirt. "Who told you this? How do you know but I DON'T!"

I sweat drop. "I could hear them talking from here." I tell her.

"Hey! Why did the lacrima go blank?!" Gray yells concerned.

I look up to see only a clear blue screen. And then I understand because the announcer says, "Erza and Jellal has already entered a personal illusion? It's only the first level!" I look at Gray and we exchange a worried look. This is obviously the illusion when they were kids, when Jellal betrayed her.

My hands turn into fists and it takes... ten minutes until the lacrima turns back on. I stand up and stare forward. Jellal is holding Erza in his arms bridal style. Wait a second, she's unconscious?! I lean forward and am not reassured as the lacrima goes blank again. "DAMN IT!" I roar.

Jellal's P.O.V.

I would say the first level was easy, but seriously it was really hard. We transformed into children, and I started to act like I used to, when we were slaves, when I hurt her. I snapped out of it when Erza screamed at me telling me it's only an illusion, and she fainted for some reason. I'm carrying her now bridal style. As I journey forwards, I stop in my tracks as I look down to see Erza in... A WEDDING DRESS?! I nearly drop her, and the weird part is that I'm wearing what a groom would wear. What kind of illusion is this?

I place Erza down on the green floor. I look around, the land-scape is completely covered with green grass and blue skies. I look behind me to see people filing out of... those chairs you sit in for wedding receptions.

Then it hits me. "It's a future illusion!" I say out loud. But aren't illusions supposed to register from one's mind? The last illusion was obviously from my mind, but this one must be... ERZA?! I look down at the beautiful girl, still out cold. I shake her lightly, but she doesn't wake up.

"Jellal~" Somebody sings. I turn around to see Mirajane. She looks at Erza and glares at me. "What'd you do? You just made her your wife!" I can't help but notice that her stomach is round, I bet she's pregnant.

I try to think of something that won't make Mira kill me. "Maybe she's a little over whelmed, you know how she is, taking things a little too seriously."

Mirajane sighs. "You better get her pregnant soon so that Laxus Junior has a play mate." She smiles sweetly, placing a hand lightly on top of her round stomach, and skips away. I watch her stop by Laxus, and I see him kiss her... Oh that makes sense, they are around the same age, I think, plus Laxus told me he has a huge crush on Mira.

"This is weird..." I mumble. I look down at Erza and am surprised that I didn't notice until now that the illusion changed her to look older. She looks so pretty...

"J-Jellal? Why am I on grass?" Erza sits up, rubbing her head. She glances around. "We just got married, did somebody knock me out?"

My mouth falls open. "You're joking right? This isn't even real, it must be some dream that you conjured up in your head."

Erza looks taken back. "Yeah, because I've had that dream since that kiss, you know, at the academy." She smiles, probably thinking it was like five years ago while I'm sitting here knowing it was less than an hour ago when we kissed. Erza plays with her wedding dress. "So, where are we going for our honey-moon?"

I don't know! Maybe I should just make something up? "It's a surprise."

"You know I hate surprises." She pouts.

I smirk, actually kinda getting the hang of this. "I'll tell you that you'll like it, but if you don't... well I'll be there so you'll like it." I make up random stuff.

Erza giggles. "You always keep me on my toes." She kisses me square on the lips, surprising me, but I pretend that I've kissed her a million times. Erza smiles wide as we pull a part. "I'll persuade you." She whispers and lightly traces my jaw line with her finger while lightly brushing her lips against mine, teasingly.

I can't help but pull away. I still have my young mind, not the mind of this Jellal body I'm sitting in. "Erza, do you remember the second illusion we had? For that tournament for our fourth year in the academy?" I ask her, actually worried I was going to be stuck in this body with a weirdly perky Erza.

Erza narrows her eyes. "There was only one illusion, I don't really like thinking back on it, but we came in first!" She smiles brightly.

I frown. "Erza, I haven't married you, this is an illusion."

"Jellal, what are you talking about?" Erza seems actually concerned now. She touches my cheek with tender care. "Are you okay?"

I lean forward, making sure she hears every word. "Your name is Erza Scarlet. Less than an hour ago we had our first kiss. This is the second illusion of one of the games during the tournament."

Erza's eyes widen. "Oh my god I kissed you and like flirted with you and... we will never speak to anyone when we win this." Her dress starts to fade away, and it's replaced with her normal skirt and blouse. Our surroundings turn back into smoke and I hear somebody yell, "JERZA IS OUT OF THE ILLUSION! ERZA SCARLET YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT'S UP WITH THAT KISS AND NOT TELLING ME!" That voice is familiar... holy crap its Mirajane.

Both our faces turn red. "We should keep going." I say after a moment of awkward silence. Erza nods in agreement and I help her stand.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I don't really know this Jellal guy, but by how many times Erza has broken done just having a small conversation with him, something had happened between them. But according to Natsu, Erza and Jellal kissed? I don't know.

They went into only one more personal illusion, and it took the longest, but it was also the last. I watch as Jellal walks out, holding Erza bridal style again. I squint, trying to see if either are hurt, but Erza is awake. I can't see her face because she seems to be trying to hide herself by turning her face into Jellal's chest. They win and get loud cheers for winning, but Jellal keeps walking, no expression on his face.

Natsu bolts out the exit of the viewing-balcony and I bet he's going to check on Erza. Meredy, Ultear, Mira, and Gray follow after Natsu. I scrunch my eyebrows together in concern. "I wonder what's wrong." I say out loud to no one particular.

"I hope Erza-san is okay." I hear a sweet voice say. I look ay Wendy and she's tearing up.

"Awe, Wendy, you don't have to cry! Erza is the strongest woman I've ever met, I bet you that she's okay." I hug Wendy and motion for Romeo to come and comfort her for me. I smile a little as I see Wendy hug Romeo in a full embrace as she cries. "Take care of her Romeo." I say and slowly take my time to the infirmary. As I enter, Erza has now completely gone wild and is screaming things that make no sense.

"HE WAS TOO YOUNG!" And jiberish. "WE WERE THE ONES THAT LASTED BUT FAILED THE ALL OF GREATNESS OF DARK!" And sobs and jiberish. I spot Jellal standing to the side with his hands on his face. I wonder what happened out there...

"MOVE!" A girl's voice screamed. I moved out of the way and I see Gajeel get laid down on the bed by Coco. I look between my two friends, but Gajeel seems to be in complete shock, no screaming. Coco jumps up and down nervously. "Is there anyone here that can read minds? Gajeel and I went through one of his personal memories and he kind of just... shut down!" Coco grabbed her hair and started pulling on it.

I move to her side. "Hey, hey, Coco, you go get help. There's a girl named Levy on the Fairy Tail balcony, but she's probably already coming. Go get a girl named Wendy Marvel, okay?"

Coco pouts. "I'm not a child." She turns around on her heel and flashes out hopefully getting help.

I move beside Gajeel and look across the room at Erza, now quiet. She's breathing hard like she just did a big marathon. I purse my lips. "H-hey guys, sorry, but, uh, we have two people with problems here."

Everyone in the room looks at me, except Jellal, who seems to be in a gloomy trace. Natsu comes to the other side of Gajeel's hospital bed. "Maybe we should get Warren for this stuff, try to speak to them through the mind, not verbally." I hear Gray say from Erza's bed.

"Jellal?" I hear somebody say. I look at Jellal, he kind of seems helpless. I look at Meredy, tapping him on the shoulder. "Wh-what happened...?"

Jellal raises his head from his hands. "It was another future illusion, we were- were trapped in a-a-a jail cell together, with the people when we were with when we were younger-" Jellal chokes. He hutches forward and falls on his knees. Meredy and Ultear try to help him, but he pushes them away. "No, this is my fight, just like how you will leave Erza alone." He stands unsteadily. "Please, leave."

Natsu sits down stubbornly. "I'm staying to keep on this metal idiot."

"GAJEEL!" Somebody shrieks in horror in the door way. I smile as I see my best friend almost trips to get to his side.

I guess Mira can't help but say. "GaLe..."

Levy looks at Erza then back at Gajeel. "I don't like this tournament anymore!"

I grab Natsu by the ear. "I think Levy-chan is staying with Gajeel for now. Let's go." Everyone follows me out while I'm still dragging Natsu. I shove Natsu back onto the Fairy Tail balcony, and he trips and falls... such a clutz.

Gray is in a bad mood, but everyone is. Coco is talking to Wendy, but stops as she sees us walk through the door. She looks at me. "Why are you back here? I-isn't someone supposed to be there helping Gajeel... and Erza?" She adds at the last moment.

Natsu flops onto a chair, but stands up and starts to pace. I look at Coco. "You should just go back to your balcony, Coco, I bet that everyone on your team is worried." I bow my head. "Don't try to go into the infirmary, their both in good hands."

"Are you sure? We barely know Jellal-" Natsu starts, way too worried.

He's cut off by Meredy slapping him in the face. "Jellal cares for Erza! He hasn't gone a day with out looking at her with guilt in his eyes!" She screams.

Natsu looks shocked. Lissana pulls him back into a chair beside him and starts to comfort him. Mira is a wreck, so I walk over to her after Coco leaves with a sad expression on her face. I sit down next to Mira and start to say reassuring things. She smiles at me greatfully then goes back into a daze of worry. Her brother, Elfman, looks worried too, muttering things like "Erza is a man, she's manly..."

I sweat drop, but I don't correct him about Erza's gender. I stand up and decide to take a walk. I'm not sure where I'm going to go, but I just walk. I'm usually the one to be the worst troubled about things like this, but maybe I'm just trying to be strong for Erza... I really hope she's okay...

Levy's P.O.V.

I don't know what to do as Gajeel just stares at the ceiling in a complete daze, his eyes are grazed over too. These games are sick, I had a bad feeling about it, but NO! I jumped with joy as I heard my friends were on my team... though Gajeel not being on my team sucks. I bite my lower lip and place my hand on top of Gajeel's hand.

"Gajeel..." I whisper. A few tears slide down my face. "Please... snap out of it... it wasn't real..." I put my head down on the edge of his bed. "Please..." I stifle a sob with my hand.

I hear a noise from behind me. I snap my head up and look at Erza. She's not awake, she fell unconscious after everyone left. Jellal is in the exact possition as me; in a chair with legs under the high bed, chest almost pressing against the bed, but he's much taller than I am. Erza shifts in her sleep and mutters something.

"Wh-what did she say...?" I ask cautiously, hoping Jellal doesn't make me leave too.

Jellal doesn't move his eyes from Erza's face. "She said my name." He replied!

That's so cute... I smile a little and turn back around to see that Gajeel's eyes have closed. I sigh in realif, I can still feel his heart beat through his fingers. Yes, his heart is beating very fast. After maybe five hours I tighten my hand around his, and then his hand squeezes mine. I yelp a little in surprise and Gajeel opens his eyes. His eyes right away lock with mine.

"Gajeel..." I breath with a small smile.

His eyes widen. "How long have you been sitting here?" He sits up and looks around. "D-did you stay here all night?" Did he just stutter?

My cheeks flush a bright red. "I-I've b-been keeping y-you company..." Oh great, stuttering again. I get flustered too easily.

Gajeel looks past me and his eyebrows scrunch together. "What happened to--?"

"Are you okay to walk?" I blurt out, not wanting to explain Erza and Jellal's situation. Gajeel gives me a look, which I ignore. After a moment he nods. "Okay, lets leave Jellal to keep an eye on Erza then."

Gajeel gets off of the bed. "Fine." He mumbles. We walk out, heading towards the Fairy Tail viewing balcony. I keep my head forward for most of the walk, but then Gajeel speaks. "Thanks."

I look at him with a gape mouth. "What for, Gajeel? It didn't bother me to sit by you, really." A slight blush spreads across my cheeks.

"Did you have a book?"

"No."

Gajeel stops and I do as well. He looks at me quizzically. "Then what did you do to keep yourself amused?"

I cross my arms. "I tried to read, but I was too worried and couldn't consintrate." I puff out my cheeks annoyed. "Both you and Erza were in the same room, both having gone into a slight coma..." My lower lip trembles. "Gajeel... I was so scared that-th-that you weren't going to wake up!" I cry and tears fall down my face.

"Whoa, whoa, it's okay, it's okay, I'm fine now, and I'm sure Erza will too." Gajeel hugs me and I wrap my arms around him. "Come on, Shrimp, did you think I had a weak mind?"

I actually think about it. "You can be very dense..." I mutter, and feel bad because I know that he could hear me.

Gajeel looks down at me. "Hey! I'm not dense! Not as dense as you!"

"Then why haven't you noticed I like you?!" I yell at him.

Gajeel mutters something under is breath. Then turns away. "I've liked you before you even started dating Jet." He says, making me gasp.

"Wh-what?!" I scream. He keeps walking. "Come back here!" I scream. When he doesn't I scream louder. "GAJEEL REDFOX COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!"

He stops and turns around with a pissed off expression. "What?"

I stomp up to him. "How dare you just walk away like that!" I grab him by the front of his leather vest and pull him down. I feel our lips connect and I pull away right away. "Kyaaaa~" I cover my mouth with my hand. "Gomen! I'm suck a baka!"

I lower my hand and rub my eyes, but as I lower my hands... I feel the same lips on mine... KYAA~ GAJEEL IS KISSING ME!! My eyes widen, but then I close my eyes and put my arms around his neck.

"GALE! GALE EVERYONE! THERE WILL BE THIRTY THREE GALE BABIES!" I hear Mira scream from down the hall...

I pull away, so does Gajeel. We both blush redder than Erza's hair.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
30.1K 453 15
The children of NaLu, GrUvia, GaLe. LaxMira, JeRza, and even RoWen! It sets place in Magnolia, where the number one guild in Foire stays. The all fa...
236K 6.3K 17
What happens when the girls turn into kittens? Who will be their owners? Will love bloom? Well duh! I mean come on! Nalu, Gajevy, Gruvia, Jerza, Rowe...
6.1K 57 31
This is a story about Romeo and his development as a wizard I always wanted to see Romeo get his own story since that hasn't occurred yet I created...