Getting out my shell

נכתב על ידי DeOfficialSabree

17 year old Yolandi who is played as -- Rihanna goes through wat seema to be hell but when she meets .... Wha... עוד

blood is thicker then water: "they say", 1
|3|

|2|

6 1 0
נכתב על ידי DeOfficialSabree

After Yolandi took her 'Siblings" to sleep she headed to her bed to sleep. But she couldn't she ended up scrolling on Instagram she followed half the school... But yet she had only Two-hundred followers, she clicked on her "Best' Friends", Page she watched her story --- Yolandis bestfriend doesn't know that she has an instagram. So she took it upon herself to talk and expose Yolandi. When Yolandi seen how much shit she was talking about on her,

she got mad started crying and went to sleep.

Yolandis' Phone Rung, she opened her eyes and answered it. Without looking at the caller Id',

"Hello," she said groggily"

"Hey Bestfriend", Kailen said.

Yolandi rolled her eyes. "Why the fuck are you on instagram talking about me"? She questioned bluntly,

"What you talking about Landi, Kailen replied nervously.

"Why am I on your insta-story?'

"Calm down you bitchin' for no reason" It was a joke Kailen ',explained"

Listen, Yolandi said sighing. If I'm your bestfriend "quote-on-quote", then why the fuck are you joking on me?

I can't trust-trust you anymore "Yolandi replied', she felt emotional she was on her period. And her bestfriend wasn't even being a true friend.

"Fuck you Kailen" don't ever call me".

"Let me ex- before Kailen could say anything Yolandi cutted her off by hanging up.

'She sniffled' and got off her bed and slipped on the Yellow slippers,

She headed towards the bathroom took a piss.

She did her 30 minute hygiene, 2 minutes to brush. 12 minutes for beauty-routine and a quick 6 minute shower.

Since she didn't wanna be late to work. She checked the time and it 'Read", "nine-forty" eight", her eyes widened she was almost late so Yolandi hurriedly threw on her clothes and her crocs as she headed out.

"By mama, By Donnie and Lanny" she saluted'.

She walked out the house' and looked across the street to see Carmine... He was so fine tall skinny but not too skinny' he wasn't wearing a shirt he looked grown to only be nine-teen...

He just turned nine-teen,

"Yo he said", breaking her thoughts' he was so close. She was sooo nervous...

"..."

"He-Hey Sexy, Oh I mean hey Carmine' she replied slapping her forehead.

"He chuckled".

Its ight ma' but let ya father know.... He trailed off.

Let him know later that I'll be at fourteenth,

Yolandi stared at him confusingly.

"....Okay" she replied walking away leaving him in thought.

---------------

Yolandi reached her job. Mcdonalds'.

"Hey Tracy Yolandi greeted proudly.

She headed to the back to work her 8 hour shift.

It' finally reached four".

Yolandi lefted quickly and headed to her favorite shack place called

"Lonnie's Caribbean".

What a coincidence for her to run into her Blood-Twin sister Yolanda.... "She scoffed", Yolanda'

Yolandis' eyes trailed off too the "nigga'. Next to her

"Carmine".

Yolandi scoffed, feeling jealous.

Yolandi finally opened her mouth; "you fuckin' him also she said shocking them and herself.

"Yolandi...." Yolanda trailed off,

Yolandi took a breath' are you fucking him too.

"No im not I respect myself" she replied back to her idiotic little twin sister.

Yolandi walked up to Yolanda as she jabbed her heart with her index finger, "shut the fuck up you fuck every nigga you accompany, and Ian' gon' let you fuck Carmine so you can move.... Probably got some type of disease, god forbid. Yolandi said shocking herself and her sister once again.

"Ma You'an even need to say alllat' aint fuckin" her..." Carmine chimed in.

Yolandi eyed Carmine "shut the fuck up".

She grabbed Yolanda and went towards her car.

'She looked over at her" as she shook her head. Disgrace

Yolandi mumbled.

"Yolandi... Ion even know why you so worried about me, specially what me and Carmine got going on then you throw how im a "hoe and slut in my face".

Yolandi sucked her teeth.

Yolanda.... She trailed off, she started getting emotional.

Yolanda she cried.

I love you .... You my sister I don't know why you act so bitter and mean to me.. Im scared one day you'll fuck someone and catch something deadly.

I lost my bestfriend lastnight. And I've already lost my twin sister.

I might of lost you... But I don't want you dead.

She said as she finally broke down into tears.

"Tch". Yolanda sucked her teeth.

"Yolandi you're doing too much.

She simply said getting out the car heading towards Carmine.

Hey baby, Yolanda said seductively to Carmine

"...."

"Oh so it's like dat now...daddy.

Hell yeah its like that, how you gon do your sister like that Yolanda,

"he replied walking away,'

Yolanda stood their looking stupid, forgetting he was her ride home.

She sighed, and started to walk home it would take atleast a 30 minute walk but she couldn't ask.... Yolandi.

Mean while.

Yolandi reached home after eatting.

And there was no other than.. Kailen,

"may I ask why the fuck are you at my region" Yolandi asked.

Landi... She trailed off,

Im sorry she said as she started to cry.

Listen luh' bitch Ian' takin' or givin' out sympathy so get the fuck away from my door step.

But...but Yolandi im sorry.. She cried.

Were you sorry when you said; "that bitch aint no virgin she fucked brittany and Malaysias' boyfriend.

Were you sorry when... It wasn't even mine but a fake nude picture of me..?

Yolandi exploded.

Get. The. Fuck. Off. My. Property.... She screamed.

"Fuck you then hoe, you was nothing but a meal ticket to me anyways". Kailen replied.

Yolandi got offended off of what she said.

Without thinking. She popped Kailen on the jaw.

Yolandis' eyes widen at what she did. She didn't know much of fighting, but now she had to handle hers'.

Kailen grabbed Yolandis' hair and yanked her to the floor.

As Yolandi kicked Kailen between the legs, causing Kailen to release her hair and grab her crotch'.

Yolandi stood up and balled her fists up and started beating her ass. No hair pulling or anything. She grabbed Kailen by the throat and slammed her thick body to the ground. She was shocked at her anger-strength.

"Let me goooo" Kailen whined.

Kailen tried to get up to swing on Yolandi it back fired and she ended up hitting herself in the boob.

Yolandi... This was her first fight. She learned she doesn't talk when she fights. She just wham.

"Yeah hoe, next time you think of befriending a hoe you gon 'talk on imma run up, no offgaurds Yolandi stated.

"Period". Yolandis Mother and sister said at the same time.

Yolandi looked up to see her mother at the front of the door.

She turned her head to see Yolanda stepping on the stairs.

Yolandi released Kailen.

She regretted it.

Kailen knocked down Yolandi.

Yolanda hated seeing her sister being almost defeated.

So she interfered grabbing kailen and pulling her back.

"Reset", Yolanda said,

"Nah aint no resets I was winnin' yall'on wanna see me beat her ass ain't it. Kailen screamed.

"Tch". Yolandi sucked her teeth.

Im done.... Sorry for my language but a bitch tied.

Yolandi said holding onto her hips as she breathed,

violently trying to match her breathing.

Yolandi and Yolandas' Mother stood there as she chuckled.

Out of nowhere her mom was being hit.

It was no other than, Kailen...

Yolanda and Yolandi stared at their mother wide eyed,

shocked on what Kailen did.

That caused something in Yolandi to snap and all she seen was red as she kept beating Kailen to a bloody her.

Yolandi got off her as Yolanda slammed Kailens thick body onto the ground which didn't compare to Yolandas' body.

"Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Next time you touch my ol' duke. Imma beat yo.

Ass...."

Yolanda yelled through each kicks' and punches.

Yolandi spat on Kailen as she walked away.

Not caring of the crowd that had formed from when Yolandi was murking Kailen.

She walked inside her house to see Donlan,Donovan and Landon on the carpet watching a family friendly movie.

"Tch". Yolandi sucked her teeth as Yolanda scoffed.

Yolandi just fought Kailen, "I dont wanna see her iver here again Donlan and Landi. If I do imma scope her ass this time.

Yolandi wasn't scared of Yolandas'' words. But she knew she ment business even though she was

"a fake heffa".

But deep down Yolanda cared for Landi she just couldn't explain it. But today was the day they had that talk.

Yolanda took a big breath. Putting her pride a side.

"Yolandi we need to talk come in my room". She said running up the stairs. As she clutched her heart,

she felt butterflies in her stomach and her heart was happy..

She smiled.

In Yolandas room

"Yes Yolanda. If you here to tell me not to bring my fake hoe friend around I know".

"No...no wait Landi" she replied.

We need to talk.. your my sister I know I haven't been the best since kendal, and Rayln came around.

But deep down I love you. Yolanda stated feeling emotional.

"Bout time girl, Yolandi said also feeling emotional". They looked in each others eyes.

And laughed as they cried together.

Their mother Yalan walked in.

"You guys okay" she asked with a concerned face.

"Yes they both said in unison."

"Mama come give us a hug" Yolanda said shocking both her mother and sister.

Her mother shrugged her off and gave them a hug.

"I really do love you guys". Yolanda said.

"Child we love you too" Their mother replied.

Like comment action,

Btw my name is Rose, my real life brother is TheOfficialXavier , Ik right.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

67.2K 3.5K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
68.6K 1.6K 38
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...
404K 13.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
279K 17.8K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...