Kiwi | Harry Styles

By Lollipop2204

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking all over for you." Jessi... More

Introduction
Prologue
One*
Two*
Three*
Four*
Five*
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Epilogue
Author's Note

Sixty-Eight

2.9K 85 89
By Lollipop2204

Jessi

I stood glancing in the mirror, my three and a half month bump clearly visible in the fitted bridesmaid dress. I tucked my hands underneath it and moved from side to side; she looked cute. I felt pretty, I seriously loved my body more and more every day. Growing my own little person made me feel like a Superwoman.

"Hubba, hubba!" I chuckled at the sound of Harry's voice.

"Did you really just say that?" I rolled my eyes. "And aren't you supposed to be with Niall?"

"Mhmm... but I figured - well I hoped my extremely beautiful girlfriend might need some help getting into her dress?" He smiled, leaning against the door frame, his right leg crossed over the other as his eyes stalked from my head to my toes.

"Well, as you can see I managed perfectly well on my own." I smirked and twirled slowly in a circle.

"I see that and now I'm wondering if you need me to help you out of it?" He growled and not so subtly adjusted his trousers.

"Later, Styles." I smiled, walking towards him. He looked hot in his simple navy suit, my fingers ached to bury themselves in his hair but I didn't want to mess it up. "I could use a kiss though." I squealed as he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, my lips quickly finding his as my bump rested on his tummy. His lips moved softly against mine and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I waited impatiently for permission to invade his mouth.

"Did you guys have fun last night? I heard there were strippers?" Harry breathed as he pulled his lips from mine. "I missed you. Missed you both."

"I think Lori might have killed me if I didn't get her a stripper." I chuckled. I think it was safe to say she enjoyed every second of the show, even if she did drunkenly confess that she'd prefer a strip tease from Niall. An image I did not need in my head. "I missed you. Being the only sober person was not so fun."

"Aww. I'm sorry, Baby. How many vibrating Willy's did she get?" Harry chuckled.

"A few. Oh shit! No, I can't tell you." I chuckled as I remembered the gift Maura had given Lori, we are all still debating whether she actually knew she was giving Lor a glass dildo or if she thought it was some odd sculpture. My money was on Maura knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Hey." Harry pouted. "You can't do that."

"Do what?" I smirked as Harry placed me back on the ground.

"You can't tease a story and not finish it. It's mean." He huffed and folded his arms across his chest.

"How was PC Velvet?" 

"Shit. Now tell me your secret." He wrapped me in a hug and began tickling my sides.

"Okay. Okay! Stop! You're going to make me wee myself." I whined between giggles.

"Sorry." He stilled his hands and placed a kiss to the tip of my nose. "Now spill." His hands drummed on my hips.

"She must have done something you liked? Maybe we could try it out later?"

"Who?" Harry pouted. "Stop trying to change the subject." 

"JESSI! You need to go calm the florist, apparently half her flowers are missing and I think she's about to have a breakdown and I can't deal with that right now!" Lori's voice announced her presence before she did. "Harry! Why am I not surprised? Shit! Niall isn't anywhere near here is he?" She rather uselessly tried to cover her massive white Princess dress with her hands.

"Nah. He's still getting ready. You look lovely, Lori." Harry grinned.

"Thank you. Now get out of here and make sure my future husband is exactly where he needs to be." She pointed towards the door.

"But -" 

"Out, Harry!" She repeated, and he placed a quick kiss to my lips before walking towards the door. I smiled as I watched him leave, he really did look good in his suit. Maybe tonight we could finally lift our sex ban. Lord knows these pregnancy hormones have me thinking about little else.

"Jessi! Flowers. Please?" Lori's voice pulled me from my thoughts and I left the room, seeking the florist, although how I was supposed to help I had no idea.

-----

When I reached the florist, the crisis had already been averted. The missing van with the rest of the flowers had been located, and I breathed a sigh of relief as I headed back to my room.

"Oh. Hey Jessi!" Mitch smiled. "Hey, do you have a minute to talk?"

"Uhm. I guess." I realised I didn't know what time it was since I had no watch and I'd left my phone in the room.

"It's all right. They won't start without you." Mitch hooked his hand in my elbow and pulled me into the room he'd just come out of. "So things have gotten more complicated now-" He gestured towards my bump, "but I still think you need to know." In Mitch terms he was speaking at a hundred miles an hour, barely pausing to let me speak.

"What do I need to know?" I shuffled awkwardly on my feet. He was being friendly enough, but I didn't feel like I should sit down especially since he was still standing.

"You hurt him, Jessi."

"Dammit! I know, alright?" I sighed. Des reminded me of that fact every opportunity I got.

"I'm sorry but no you don't know." Mitch paused. "I shouldn't be telling you this. He'd kill me if he knew but all this, it should have been you." He gestured around the empty room, and I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Look, whatever this is, if Harry doesn't want me to know then maybe I shouldn't?" I backed away from him towards the door.

"I want to leave it alone. Trust me. But I don't think you can move forward unless you fully understand what you did." Mitch's torn expression made me stop. I'd never seen him look so anguished before, not even when I'd sounded like I was torturing his favourite guitar when he tried to teach me to play.

"You really think it's that important?" He nodded, so I replied with an okay and prepared myself for what Mitch had to say.

-----

Harry

"Cheers!" I joined in the toast with Niall, his brother and his Dad. The ice cubes in my Tequila rattled off the glass and I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. The ring back in my room served as a giant reminder that Jess and I weren't at this stage, like we should be. That ring should have nestled itself comfortably into a little nook on her finger by now, instead of being carted around from place to place in my holdall. Now she was having my baby, and we were still in a weird place. I think both of us were still carrying around a lot of guilt over our actions and this self-imposed sex ban just seemed to kill whatever chemistry we once had there.

"H? You okay?" Niall nudged my side, and I forced a smile.

"I'm good, mate. You nervous?"

"So fucking nervous. But we'll see the girls soon." He grinned. He was going to flip out when he saw Lori, she looked beautiful. I tried to push thoughts of me and Jess and what might have been from my head. This was Niall and Lori's day and I was happy for them.

-----

Jessi

I carefully unlocked the door to the room Harry, and I had been sharing these past few days and closed it gently. "Harry?" I called out into the small space and waited for any sort of sign of life. Nothing. Perfect.

I rushed over towards our case and pulled it out from under the bed before quickly returning it. Harry wouldn't pack something like that in hold luggage. I scanned the room for his holdall and spotted it on the armchair, I walked over towards it before pausing with my hand on the zipper. I shouldn't go through his things, I should talk to him. Mitch must be wrong, he can't have planned to propose, he would have said something, right? Either way, I couldn't root around his bag even if Mitch assured me the ring would be there. I backed out of the room, wishing Mitch had just kept his mouth shut.

-----

"Would the Wedding party like to take their places on the dancefloor?" The DJ announced, and I felt Harry's arms snake around my waist, his hands cupping my bump.

"There you are. I feel like you've been avoiding me." He whispered in my ear as he backed us onto the dancefloor before spinning me around to face him. I wish I could deny it but every time I looked at him I just felt a giant feeling of guilt weighing down on me like a ten tonne weight.

"Just been peeing a lot. I think the baby is having a party on my bladder." I kept my eyes glued on his chest, feeling like the swallows inked there, flying so close together and yet so far apart.

"Jess? Baby, look at me?" His finger and thumb gripped my chin and tilted my head up to look at him as his other arm held me close, our bodies swaying in time to You and Me, by Niall. "You okay?" I shook my head as the tears pooled at the edges of my eyes. "Just hold on." He said softly and as soon as the song finished he wrapped his hand around mine and pulled me outside. He tutted loudly at some people who were out here smoking and then pulled me across the garden steps away from them. "Idiots. They should move away from the door. You shouldn't have to walk through a plume of smoke to get outside." He ranted before his green eyes pinned me to the spot. "What's wrong, Baby?"

"I know." I breathed out as if he could read my thoughts.

"What do you know?" His right hand cupped my cheek, and he looked at me with so much love in his eyes that it just compounded the weight of the guilt even more.

"I know what you have in your holdall." I replied, waiting for him to register what I was talking about.

"Is this a joke? Weird opener. Is it like the big socks joke?" He stared at me blankly, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"No. I know what you keep in your holdall, in the inside pocket-"

"You went through my stuff? What did you need in my bag?" He narrowed his eyes but his hand stayed gently pressed to my cheek, his thumb brushing away the stray tears that had fallen.

"Mitch told me. So it's true? It's really there? You were going to propose to me that night?" He nodded in response.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have heard it from Mitch but I - well, I didn't think there was anything to gain from you knowing."

"I'm so so sorry, Harry." His left hand had joined his right in cupping my cheeks and trying in vain to wipe away my tears.  

"Hey, stop. It's alright." 

"It's not. I fucked everything up. I hurt you." I shook my head.

"You did. But I forgive you, Jess." He kissed the bridge of my nose and my heart slowed as I blinked up at him. "I forgive you." He repeated. "Now you need to forgive yourself. We both do. It doesn't matter who hurt who and why or when? All that matters is that we are together now. And we have a future, right?" His right hand slid to my bump, his fingers fanning out over the precious cargo.

"Right." My hands joined his, and I felt some weight lift from my shoulders. " I love you." I stood on my tiptoes, my fingers hooking around his neck as I pulled him down into a kiss.

"I love you too." He mumbled against my lips, his tongue licking my bottom lip before mine rushed by his, eager to explore his mouth. I felt his tongue backtrack and brush against mine but I wasn't in the mood for slowing down, I needed him. I could feel my hard nipples rubbing against the soft material of my dress before Harry wrenched his mouth from mine.

"Baby, slow down." He panted, adjusting his trousers. "These are not comfortable when I'm fucking hard."

"Well, let's go somewhere where I can take care of it." My hand reached for his prominent bulge but his hand gripped mine as his eyes flicked over my shoulder. I followed his gaze to the smokers but none of them were interested in us. "Please, Harry?"

"Baby, we haven't had sex since we got back together - I -"

"Exactly! I need you, Harry!" I whined, grabbing onto the lapels of his suit jacket and bouncing on my toes. 

"I know. I need you too. Christ! Even smelling your perfume is enough to get me hard as nails." His breath tickled my ear as he spoke, his fingers are gripping my hips so tight I'm sure he was leaving marks. "But - do you really want a quicky in a closet to be the memory? Wouldn't it be much better to wait and then I can show you exactly how much I've wanted you?"

I pressed my forehead against his chest, in between his Swallow tattoos. My fingers relaxed their grip on his jacket as I breathed in his scent. His heart was thumping along at a steady rhythm and my own heart rate slowed to match. "OK. You're right." I conceded.

"Jessi? Harry?" Lori's voice came charging through our little bubble like a herd of rhinos. "The photographer wants to take another round of pictures before he has to leave. Come on!" 

"Coming." I yelled back to her. My fingers running down the sleeve of Harry's jacket before finding their home, tangled up with his fingers.

"Oh, you will be. Multiple times." Harry growled in my ear as we walked slowly back inside. He slowed his giant strides, so he was in time with my shorter ones and I imagined our hearts were singing the same sweet melody as the breeze wound its way around us. Our slates were clean.

-----

"Hi Mitchell!" I smirked as the newly short haired man slid into the seat beside me. His limbs were loose from all the alcohol he'd consumed. Good Luck to Sarah getting him upstairs later, drunk Mitch was about as easy to manoeuvre as a sack of potatoes.

"Uhm. Harry?" His shoulder nudged mine clumsily as he tried to shift himself in his seat.

"Yeah?" I smiled as I watched Jessi dance with my Mum, Gemma and Lori.

"I did something bad." Mitch breathed out, his eyes struggling to focus, his shoulder leaning against mine. I planned to tease him more, but the thought his drunken state might partly be due to him feeling guilty made me feel responsible.

"You told Jess I planned to ask her to marry me?" I smiled as he almost fell off the seat. 

"Yeah. I'm sorry, Harry." 

"Mitch it's fine. We're okay. I should have told her, anyway." I grabbed onto him and sat him back in the chair.

"Yeah. You should." He poked his finger into my chest.

"Hi Mitchell!" Jessi's voice sounded like the most beautiful song ever written as she appeared at my side. Her fingers softly squeezing my shoulder as her leg brushed mine. Oh great! She'd woken my dick from its slumber again.

"Jessi!" Mitch shrieked and her legs bumped into mine as he pulled her onto his knee, his arms wrapping around her middle. "I still can't believe you're having a baby - with Harry. He's an idiot!" He chuckled, his head falling onto Jessi's shoulder.

"Hey, that's my baby's Daddy you're talking about. He is an idiot though." Jess poked her tongue out at me, her chin sticking out towards me and her eyes scrunched up adorably.

"Have you seen Sarah? I love her." Mitch's confession made me freeze, my arms and legs felt as if they were strapped to the chair. So far I was the only person he'd trusted with that information. Very few people even knew they were dating.

"Yep. She's over there and I know. I can see it in the way you look at her." Jess smiled as she spun on Mitch's knee and pointed to where Sarah was standing with Danny. Jessi's back was now towards me as she waved Sarah over, who rolled her eyes at the state of Mitch as she walked across the dancefloor.

"You're so little. Like a little teddy bear." Mitch chuckled as his head leaned against Jessi's shoulder, his arms still locked around her middle. "With a round tummy!"

"Hey Mitch!" Sarah smiled. "Hey Harry. Hey Jess!"

"Sarah Jones!" Mitch chuckled as me and Jess said hello.

"Man, you're so drunk. How about we give Harry his girlfriend back?"

"She's so little." His arms loosened around Jess and she stood up and helped Sarah get Mitch to his feet.

"Hey you!" I grinned once we'd said goodbye to, and they were heading out of the rather elegant ballroom Niall and Lori's wedding Reception was being held in. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her onto my lap.

"Hmm... hey you?" Her voice sounded sweet and smooth like melted chocolate as she wiggled her arse into my very obvious erection. My teeth clamped onto her ear lobe to stop myself moaning out loud. "You ready to get out of here yet?" She turned her head to the side and captured my lips in a kiss, her tongue quickly winding its way into my mouth.

"Mmm... you think Lori's finished with us?" I mumbled into her mouth, my tongue fighting with hers. Fuck! She tasted and smelled and felt so good I was in real danger of ruining these trousers. I pulled on her lip, biting it between my teeth as she pulled away from me, her head turning to look straight ahead of us.

"I think so. Besides other people have started to leave. I think we're good." She leaned her head back against my shoulder. "Hmm... I like this song." She turned her head and placed a kiss on the corner of my jawbone, just below my ear.

"Mmm... what is it?" I could definitely picture us fucking to it in a few minutes. I had to fight to keep my arms wrapped around her, my fingers itched to be teasing their way up her thighs.

"Adore you." Her teeth nipped at my skin.

"Let's get fucking out of here." I growled in her ear and she suddenly stood up, half pulling me off the chair since I still had my arms around her. "I need you to stay close to me, so nobody sees what you've done to me." I whispered as I stood up behind her, pressing my body into hers. Her naughty giggle sounded like the best noise I'd ever heard as I held her hips in my hands, rushing upstairs to our room as fast as we could.

-----

Jessi

We stumbled into the bedroom and Harry kicked the door closed behind him, his lips instantly locking with mine again. My senses and my emotions seemed to be going into overdrive. My skin felt like it was on fire from the touch of his hands on my body. I felt happiness, joy, sadness, everything all at once and it was making me dizzy. I pressed my hands against his strong chest and pushed him away. He immediately broke the kiss, his hands still firmly held my hips though.

"You okay?" He whispered, and I saw him hold his breath as he waited for my answer.

"Yeah. I'm just feeling kinda overwhelmed, you know?" My breathing was heavy. I pulled out my phone and found the Miley song which had been playing downstairs.

"Jess?" His voice had somehow gotten quieter. How do you even get quieter than a whisper? "You sure you want to do this?"

"Yes Harry. I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life." I pressed play and then threw my phone on the bed. My hands grasped at his jacket as if he might disappear at any second. "Make love to me, Harry!" I begged, and he carefully pressed his lips on mine. His mouth moving in that gentle but hungry motion that made me fall for him over two years ago as his hands softly cupped my cheeks.

"I love you so much!" He smiled once he broke the kiss, his arms wrapping around me and pulling me as close as my bump would allow.

"Love you too." I felt so overwhelmed. I popped the button on his jacket and slid it off his shoulders. Harry briefly let me go to let it fall to the floor before his hands held me to him again, his fingers sliding down the zip on my dress. I slid my hands inside his shirt, his tie long gone, my fingers traced over his warm skin, his muscles flexing under my touch and my movements causing the last few buttons on his shirt to pop open.

"It feels so nice, having your hands on my body." Harry grinned.

"Hmm... I wish I could say the same." I squeezed my lips together in a pout.

"Well, you would wear this stupid dress but I'm trying to get you out of it." His long fingers caressed my skin as he slid the wide straps off my shoulders and my body tingled with anticipation. I grinned as the dress slid effortlessly down my body and pooled at my feet, leaving me in just my pants, my heels long discarded along with Harry's tie. I stood there with my hands on my hips, feeling the most beautiful I'd ever felt but then seconds turned to minutes and Harry still hadn't said anything. Maybe he didn't think I was the most beautiful I'd ever been? My body looked very different from when Harry saw it last, what if he preferred my flat tummy? I nervously folded my arms over my bump.

"Fucking hell, Jess! I didn't think you could get any prettier but Wow! You look fucking fantastic!" Harry's words made me swell with pride and he pulled my arms away from my bump. "Stay there, just let me look at you." He said stepping back from me slightly, his eyes roaming my body.

"Harry..." I blushed but then did a little twirl adding a little flourish to the wiggle of my hips.

"Clearly I should put a little Styles in you more often." He smirked before letting out a little chuckle which made his dimple pop and his gorgeous forest green eyes crinkle.

"Oh my God! Harry! I can't believe you just said that!" I rolled my eyes before I started to laugh.

"You look so pretty when you laugh" Harry grinned, pulling me towards him as he backed up to the bed.

"You're such a dork." I giggled.

"But I'm your dork, right?" He glanced down at me, looking slightly unsure of himself.

"Mmmhmm... now, dork! I feel like you are wearing far too many clothes." I smiled, pushing him down, so he was sitting on the bed. Apart from his jacket and his shirt that was wide open he was still perfectly dressed.

"Fuck! I seriously can't get over how sexy you look." He growled before pulling his arms out of his shirt and throwing it unceremoniously on the floor.

"Fucking ditto." My fingers traced over his tattoos, I'd missed this view so much.

"That tickles." He chuckled as he pulled me onto his lap. I let out a groan as his hard on rubbed perfectly against me.

"Bloody hell, Harry. I need you." I whined, pressing myself down onto him. Without saying a word he picked me up and then lay me down on the crisp white sheets of the king-size bed. The sheets felt soft against my skin. They lyrics to Kiss it Better by Rihanna filtered smoothly through the room.

"Does that feel okay? I know they've been really sensitive lately." Harry's voice sounded better to my ears than any music and I couldn't help but feel charmed that he'd listened to all my whining about painful boobs. He squeezed gently, his thumbs carefully rubbing my nipples and the damp patch in my pants grew wetter.

"Mmm... feels nice." I smiled and my back arched off the bed when he replaced one of his hands with his mouth, his lips gently kissing all around my nipple before he finally took it into his mouth. I moaned loudly and then let out several curse words as his long fingers brushed over my wet panties. He expertly brushed aside my pants and pressed hard on my clit. My senses were on overload, his mouth on my breasts and his finger teasing my clit exactly the way I liked it. I was halfway to nirvana already when he slid his finger inside me and I could feel my orgasm threatening to shatter through me.

"Not yet." Harry mumbled, quickly pulling out his finger. His body shifted further down the bed and I gasped as he ripped my pants from my body. Fuck that was hot! My back arched off the bed as he licked up my centre. "So fucking good." He mumbled against me and I squirmed with pleasure as he slid his tongue inside me, his fingers stroking my clit. Every lick of his tongue seemed to feel even more incredible than normal and my fingers clawed at the sheets as if I might float off in complete ecstasy if I didn't hold on.

"Holy shit!" I yelled and as if Harry could sense my need for something to hold onto, his free hand grasped mine, his fingers slipping between my fingers and as my orgasm completely shattered through my body like never before, I felt like I was finally back where I belong.

Harry's head rested on my hip and he pressed a gentle kiss to my bump, before his fingers brushed softly over the spot. The calming sensation bringing me slowly back down to Earth.

"Harry, come here?" I asked once I was able to speak. His green eyes locked with mine and he slowly crawled over my body before he plopped himself down beside me. "That was amazing." I smirked, placing a kiss to his lips.

"You're amazing." He smirked back and kissed me harder. My need for him was returning with as much eagerness as before. I pushed my knee between his thighs and his resulting groan sent shivers over my whole body.

"Fuck, Jess! I need you." He whispered in my ear.

"Me too." I replied, attacking his jaw with hungry kisses.

"I'm scared that I'll hurt you. Hurt the baby." Harry said softly, his hand running over my bump.

"Shh..." I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. I leaned over and kissed him before shuffling down his body so I could undo his trousers. My fingers were shaking as I popped open the button and slid down his zip. I shuffled his trousers down his thighs and licked my lips as his long hard dick enjoyed its freedom. I forgot all about removing his trousers and kissed up his length.

"Jessi?" He groaned. I sucked on the head a little, my tongue eagerly licking the few spots of precum. It just made me hungry for more. "Jessi?" He whined, patting my head over and over. My eyes flicked up to him, slightly irritated that he'd interrupted me.

"Sorry baby, I just really need to be inside you... like now!" He demanded. I thought about teasing him more but one look at his face told me he wasn't in the mood to be tested so I crawled back up his body and lined up his dick with my entrance. I slowly lowered myself onto him and Harry let out a groan so guttural sounding I almost came right there.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He said as I lifted and slid back down onto him.

"You too." I smiled as he filled me up completely. His hands grabbed at my hips so he could have more control.

"You look so - so stunning." He breathed out. My body arched back, and I held onto his thighs for support as he continued to control my movements.

"Fuck - that feels - baby." He moaned, his hips bucking up into me. It felt like a fire was building inside me and any second now I was going to burst into flames.

"Harry - please. I'm so close." I begged, and I gasped as I felt his fingers working my clit.

"Come for me, baby?" He panted, and that was all the encouragement I needed. I was so busy enjoying my own high I hadn't noticed Harry had come too until I felt his come filling me up. I shakily climbed off him and snuggled in beside him, as close as I could get. I held onto him as tightly as I could, suddenly terrified I might lose him or I'd wake up and this had all been a dream or something.

"Jessi, are you okay?" Harry's raspy voice asked, his arm stroking my back in a comforting motion.

"Is this just a dream?" I said, holding him tighter.

"It's real, but maybe ease up a bit, yeah? I'm kinda attached to my skin." He chuckled, and I realised my nails had been clawing at his side.

"Sorry." I sighed, hugging myself closer to his body, my bump resting on his hip as if it was made to fit perfectly there. My little family unit fitting perfectly together like puzzle pieces. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 123 41
Go through Sam's life of lost and broken love. She's been waiting so long for the guy of her dreams and one day he finally asks the question but not...
22.5K 311 39
It’s been 7 years since One Direction has split, and all gone their separate ways. They still hold onto the friendships that formed, but with wives a...
48.9K 622 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
1.1K 39 14
It all started with a concert. But not just any old concert. It was a One Direction concert...... EJ is your average, everyday girl, with no idea of...