My Super Sailor

Autorstwa alexis_s_moore

A sister of one of Five-O's finest, finds her way into the heart of Five-O's leader. Does her brother become... Więcej

Chap 1 "Gracie's Accident"
Chap 2 "Internship+Field Work"
Chap 3 "Five O's Finest"
Chap 4 "Prom Night"
Chap 5 "Controlled Situation"
Chap 6 "Next Steps"
Chap 7 "Two Jobs"
Chap 8 "Wedded Under Threat"
Chap 9 "New Job?"
Chap 10 "Disney"
Chap 11 "Not So Different From Hawaii"
Chap 12 "Loyalty"
Chap 13 "Coma"
Chap 14 "Ambushed"
Chap 15 "Memories"

Insight

12.2K 138 1
Autorstwa alexis_s_moore

Jaynelle Jane Williams has always been Danny's better half. Everyone calls her JJ. She's not as stubborn as her brother. They've been inseparable since she was born. When he moved to Hawaii, she was heartbroken so she saved up and packed her life into many boxes and moved out to Hawaii just to be with her big brother. She's always on Danny's mind and he just accepts her as she is. She will soon figure out that her brother doesn't do the same detective work as he did back in Jersey.

Steve McGarrett, Annapolis, five years Navel Intelligence, six years with the SEALs, transferred to United States Navy Reserve, head of the Governor of Hawaii's task force: Five-O for nine years. He's Danny's boss and JJ starts falling the first time they meet. Steve wasn't trying to get serious with anyone after his last serious relationship but he might have had a change of heart somewhere along the way.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

27.3K 484 13
Briah O'Conner is the younger sister of Brian O'Conner. She and Brian had went on totally different career paths. He chose to be a cop, and she chose...
93K 1.3K 8
What if the Toretto's had another sister? What if this sister had been kidnapped. What if while looking to bring Letty home, they also find their sis...
115K 2.5K 12
This is the story of Dominic Toretto's little sister, Valeria Toretto. Valeria Toretto is a smart woman, unlike her siblings, she spends most of the...
11.1K 434 43
Just like the rest of her siblings, Elizabeth Shaw is a pain in Luke's ass, and yet Hobbs can't help but wonder if, after the attempted murder, betra...