How do I love (Bakugan Battle...

By AnimeBeagle

Everything has been handed to her since she had stepped forward as a Bakugan trainer. She has not been able t... More

Hit Hard
Weird
To Cute
Fans
Parents
Parents pt 2
Bad poems and Pick up lines
Parents 3pt
Parents pt4
What!?!?
Really?!
Easter Special
How?!!!
What are we going to do?
Fight!!
Memory
Who are you?
Y/n turned!!!!
So Close
Deal?
Date
Lightning
Awesome Ones?
Life Line
Back Home
Competition?
Kiki?
Mom's Power
Final Battle
Friends instead of Rivals
Azira and Y/n
Normal Day?
...
Author Note

Switched

658 13 0
By AnimeBeagle

Magnus clicked a button on his wrist. It was a tracker, but he also pressed other. Magnus was trying to control Y/n once again.

"That stupid girl! Running away while I had to take down a low-level thug, " He banged his fist on the table in front of him.

"You see how dumb you are! Couldn't keep an eye on Y/n, " China spat, crossing her arms.

"She lost her glasses too, "

It was like Aay came out of the shadows. His whole team did and they had a plan. Magnus sat back down, calming himself down.

"Leave this to us, " Magnus snickered.

"You honestly think that you can win against Y/n?"

"We don't plan to, we're just going to give those kids a show, " They smirked at each other.

"Here, if you get hurt don't blame us, " Magnus threw the tracker at them.

"We aren't, " Aay mumbled.

They walked out of the room with confidence. China burst out with laughter.

"You should go help them, " China shook her head.

"But what about Gorthion? I thought you wanted him, " China pouted.

"Well yeah, " She spoke a bit of redness appeared on her cheeks.

"Then go, " He added,

She punched Magnus in the gut. He clutched his stomach. China walked away filled with anger. Magnus grunted while getting up.

"For a 6-year-old she hits hard, " He hissed.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Aay said boldly.

"I was sent with you. I need something, " Responded China.

"Whatever, " He rolled his eyes.

"Shun! Dan! Move before you get hurt!" Lia shouted at the boys.

They were taking the same amount of pain that Y/n was. Shun groaned from time and Dan hissed.

"Seeing Y/n get hurt is like a stab through the heart!" They said in sync.

Lia grabbed Lightning away from the light, Wynton stood in front of Lia, protecting Lightning and her.

The light started to die down. Both boys fell backward, Y/n falling on them. Shun and Dan opened their eyes. Breathing heavily, Y/n passed out from the pain.

"Shun, Dan are you guys okay?!" Lia asked, jogging over to the boys.

Lia checked her breathing. Lia sighed in happiness. She laid beside Y/n. Y/n was breathing steadily. The rest did also.

"That hurt!" Dan blurted.

"It really did, " Shun added.

"How did it feel?" Lia questioned.

"It was like being set on fire while getting gasoline is splashing on you, " Dan explained, scaring them.

"How do you know how that feels?" Dan blushed at Wynton's comment.

"I don't know but I can imagine it!" Wynton chuckled. The Awesome Ones were all together again.

"Well, Well, Well, look what the cat dragged in, " They sat up.

"You!" Dan pointed at them.

"And me!" China growled.

"Yeah it's me, now hand over Y/n, " Aay said, pulling his gloves down.

"Never!" China glared at Lia.

Your POV

My sight begins to return. It was all a massive blur but I could see fairly well.

"Y/n is apart of the Awesome Ones! She's our best friend! We would give her to villains like you, " I moved my arm but groaned. Any sudden movement would burn.

"Lia and Lightning guard Y/n!" a girl and dog came into my vision.

I sat up slowly, pulling their attention. Some kid smirked that a weird styled hair with a group behind him.

"Come on Y/n, Magnus wants you back, " That name? It feels familiar.

"Y/n don't!" the boy stood in front of me.

"Is that you... Dan?" He looked at me wide eye, They all did.

"It is you!" I stood up quickly, ignoring the pain. I jumped into Dan's open arms.

"Y/n?" He said unsurely.

"I missed you so much!" He hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay?" I look at the scapes on my arms and bruises on my neck.

"I'm not the greatest but I'm okay, " He lets me go.

"Shun! Lia!" I hug both of them, sending them to the floor. I grabbed Wynton.

"I thought you were dead!" My tears fell on Shun and Lia's cheeks. They were all in shock.

"You guys were dead and I worked with Magnus and...." Shun pulled me into a hug. Stroking my hair softly.

"Y/n!" I look up and see a Bakugan. Nillious was over my head.

"Watch out!" Dan's Drago bashed into Nillious.

"Come on Y/n!" Lia yanked me away from the scene.

"Not so fast, " Maintonoids blocked our paths.

A Maxotaur grabbed me, I scream as it touched my wounds. Nana snapped and rammed into Maxotaur. She caught me, holding me close.

"Are you okay?" Nana asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, just a bit beat up, " Nana struck Maxotaur once again.

"Nana: Ice Burst, " She slammed into the ground. Ice fired up from the ground. Maxotaur was trapped.

"Nana: Arctic Scream, " She plugged my ears.

She roared loudly, Maxotaur kept hitting the ice. It soon broke but he was caught in the siren.

"You weak Bakugan!" China scolded her Bakugan. Y/n took offense to this.

Nana flew and stomped closed to China and her butlers and maids.

"Never talk to a Bakugan like that!" China pouted.

"Magnus help me!" She called.

"Shadow Breath!" Nana dodged the attack just in time.

"Let's go Kiki!" Nothing happened.

"Where's Kiki?" Nana shrugged.

I searched my belt but it had to other Bakugan. I grabbed them, Nana was just as curious.

"I don't remember having a Darkus or a Ventus, "

A sudden memory played in my mind. My Bakugan getting melted. I snake my hands in my hand. I cried as my body gave up. I have never gone through more pain.

"Where are Kiki, Harpy, and Cocktrice?!" I cried.

"They were out to good use. They are now apart of our building, literally, " I punched Nana's chest.

"You killed Kiki and made her into scrap metal, " Nana punched Nillious in the chest.

Nillious held Nana's punch mid-air. It struggled but Nillious flew back backward.

"We'll be back Y/n, " Mangus grabbed China and they were gone in an instance.

Nana let me down, I fell to my knees. My heart was vanishing. Too much grief. I should have stayed in Japan.

"Y/n-" I moved before he could touch me. I ran into the forest, Nana was tiny and she flew behind me.

I stopped at a tree. I sat down, sadness was controlling my body. I hugged Nana, I felt something poke me. Little ice shards dropped on my arms.

Nana was crying. She was crying ice. She never expressed her feelings with me. Peace never lasts when I'm around.....

(A/n Thanks for reading, Vote, Comment and Follow me. Bys Beagle out:)

Magnus: I wouldn't care if you left. I would be happy actually.

*Author slaps Magnus*

Dragonoid: Finally Bakugan are allowed here.

Pegatrix: Now I know where Lia sneaks off to.

Lia: Sorry, Beagle-chan said if we told anyone we would never see the light again.

Author: I would never say that.

Dan: I have a bald spot now cause of her.

Author: That was Wynton.

Dan: What?! Wynton said it was you.

Author: I'm completely innocent.

Shun: Should we leave?

Hydorous: Yeah,

Dan: Beagle how do you come up with the attacks and stuff?

Author: Well, I don't know. It comes to my head. Like this story was from a dream because I binged watched Bakugan Battle Planet. I never like my stories. They are cringy.

Magnus: You're right about that. Me, liking Y/n, pfff...

Author: Yeah, sure...

Lia: Stay tuned and goodbye dear readers!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.5K 29
You: (y/n) okami quirk: wolf (you can do anything a wolf can) you've been best friends with bakugou ever since birth and your as confident as he is...
339K 13K 74
Bakugo and Midoriya had one complicated relationship. It was filled with secrets, secrets and more secrets. Will they finally get passed the childhoo...
49.3K 1.1K 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
188K 8K 36
Being just an average college girl living a normal life, you were doing your hardest to get a degree in your designated field of studies. Howev...